CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meeeek let me know if you get POTC/MGS add on content, I would be keen as a bean for shares of these from the EU store.

(Also Selling Costume Quest + Frogger Returns - $3 ; considering trades).

Dirty, you're in if the 2 level kits are included?
I think these are necessary for 100% or are can't miss ones.
total would then be €38.97=$52.80 or $10.56 per share.

If LBP is available and cheaper on the AUS store, could you be our host?

1. meeek (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DMan1306 (from qj.net)
4. Just2Dirty ? (host?)

foilphob just joined the ps3 party and was looking for exclusives, hopefully he'll answer my PM...

Snore & Wilflare are interested in an US version, provided one ever comes out! (out on EU store sinceAugust 5, 2010, more than 6 months ago already... safe to assume NA will never have it?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these are necessary for 100% or are can't miss ones.
total would then be €38.97=$52.80 or $10.56 per share.

If LBP is available and cheaper on the AUS store, could you be our host?

1. meeek (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. DMan1306 (from qj.net)
4. Just2Dirty ? (host?)

foilphob just joined the ps3 party and was looking for exclusives...

Snore & Wilflare are interested in an US version, provided one ever comes out! (out on EU store August 5, 2010, more than 6 months ago already... safe to assume NA will never have it?)

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $2.50

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $2.50

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

Planet Minigolf + DLC

1) meeek (host)
2) a friend
3) vonoliveramora ?
4) WiiNet ? (he was up at some point)
5)

bastiardi backed off, timropp has too much of a backlog but was interested

looks like Pure is coming out this week according to the blog. already have the game on x360 but just wanted to mention it since the game is pretty fun. assuming it'll be $30 and most likely game-sharable if previous retail downloadables are anything to go by

[quote name='Wario64']looks like Pure is coming out this week according to the blog. already have the game on x360 but just wanted to mention it since the game is pretty fun. assuming it'll be $30 and most likely game-sharable if previous retail downloadables are anything to go by[/QUOTE]

US PS blog has it at $20 under the comments by the blogger.

1 slot available - $2.50

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

[quote name='blitz6speed']Hard Corps is a XBLA timed exclusive, PSN Release will not be this week.[/QUOTE]

Proof?

Everywhere i've read it says its suppose to come out for psn on the 16th

[quote name='Brainberry']Proof?

Everywhere i've read it says its suppose to come out for psn on the 16th[/QUOTE]

It's part of the XBLA House Party, so it's unlikely to be on PSN for at least a little while.

thinking of a share with the following:
LBP GOTY DLC
LBP2 Collector's Edition DLC

probably will include upcoming DLCs for LBP2

anyone interested?

[quote name='wilflare']thinking of a share with the following:
LBP GOTY DLC
LBP2 Collector's Edition DLC

probably will include upcoming DLCs for LBP2

anyone interested?[/QUOTE]
im interested. you want to trade for it though?

Looking for a share of Infamous

I'll give shares of these games:

Have:
Fat Princess
Joe Danger
Pain
High Velocity Bowling
Madden NFL Arcade
Battlefield 1943
Dead Space Ignition
Swords and Soldiers
Tank Battles
Uno

I'm looking for a fellow, obliging, cag from USA that could get me 3 avatars from amazon.com (I can't, my billing address isn't US)

it'd cost $1.47, I'd paypal $2, PM me if you're willing to help, thank you! :)

[quote name='wilflare']added you frictor! :D

@meeek, i'll jump if it's the US store. need US DLC for my LBP2 :/[/QUOTE]

I'd like to join you guys. Only question is-- when will this come out?

Ton of stuff, need to raise money for my vacation :) Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

coming over from qj looking to gameshare with more people.
I have borderlands, lead and gold, nhl arcade, and free ps+ games
i also have acb best buy exclusive dlc. its for an officer in-game character. ranging from $15-$25 on ebay

looking for infamous, and ac2

Selling a few shares, on separate accounts:

Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice and Deathspank Thongs of Virtue
Blue Toad Murder Files bundle
Prototype

1 slot available - $3.08

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

AC2 share, were interested:

Brimah
jjbronco123
skylinersx
clear your PM box!
djratchet ? (no $ ATM, I can pay for his slot & reserve it if it's all it takes)
kilogram3 ?
sting10 ?
STL06
a friend

could be enough for a share, can you guys please confirm if you are still up, here or by PM?

[quote name='Havok83']I wonder if anyone was looking to start a long term DLC group for MvC3. First costume pack was just announced. Looks good but would be too expensive in the long run getting them alone. I'd be up for it if others would. This would NOT include the Jill/Shuma DLC though as many will have had that through the SE

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2011/02/14/marvel_vs._capcom_3_media_explosion[/QUOTE]

I'm interested. Should there be any worry of them doing anything different so this wouldn't be shareable. That'd be my only concern. Not quite sure what they could do to prevent that with DLC, but guess if they can do it, it'd be Capcom who would do it.

I am glad that this won't include the Jill/Shuma DLC as you are right many will indeed have this :) How long did it take for the full costume packs to show up for SFIV or SSFIV? I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to wait for the bigger pack, isn't it a bit more inexpensive as well? Though as a share group this would save a whole lot, but I'm always for saving more :D

I am starting a long term, low frequency buying, maybe $5-10 a month, which is 2-3 games. With potential to buy big releases ala ME2 (just an example, not buying it). We need one more member. Starting with these four games, already bought:

Plants vs. Zombies
Stacking
Undergarden
Blob from Outerspace

These games are already in account. We will vote on other games going forward. But I can only afford, both $ and timewise a couple games a month.

PM if you want the last spot.

1. Winky65
2. taken
3. Taken
4. Taken

[quote name='winky65']i am starting a long term, low frequency buying, maybe $5-10 a month, which is 2-3 games. With potential to buy big releases ala me2 (just an example, not buying it). We need one more member. Starting with these four games, already bought:

Plants vs. Zombies
stacking
undergarden
blob from outerspace

these games are already in account. We will vote on other games going forward. But i can only afford, both $ and timewise a couple games a month.

Pm if you want the last spot.

1. Winky65
2. Taken
3. Taken
4. Taken
5.[/quote]
i want it!!

Want:

Have:
Battlefield 1943/Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode $2.50
Dead Space Ignition $1
Ferrari The Race Experience $5

Please PM me with any inquiries

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']I'm interested. Should there be any worry of them doing anything different so this wouldn't be shareable. That'd be my only concern. Not quite sure what they could do to prevent that with DLC, but guess if they can do it, it'd be Capcom who would do it.

I am glad that this won't include the Jill/Shuma DLC as you are right many will indeed have this :) How long did it take for the full costume packs to show up for SFIV or SSFIV? I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to wait for the bigger pack, isn't it a bit more inexpensive as well? Though as a share group this would save a whole lot, but I'm always for saving more :D[/QUOTE]
Im not sure about the SFIV as I never got them. Doing a quick search on Wikipedia, it looks like it to0ok almost 3 months for all to be released.

AC2 share, were interested:

Brimah
jjbronco123
skylinersx
clear your PM box!
djratchet ? (no $ ATM, I can pay for his slot & reserve it if that's all it takes to complete it)
sting10 ?
STL06
a friend
(kilogram3, robdog49er were in the same share, the first one made)

could be enough for a share, can you guys please confirm if you are still up, here or by PM?

Dragon Age DLC/ Enslaved DLC Slots Available
DA: Includes all available on PSN except for Witch Hunt- $10 (I paid $15)

Enslaved: Pigsy's Perfect 10 - $2

[quote name='Havok83']I wonder if anyone was looking to start a long term DLC group for MvC3. First costume pack was just announced. Looks good but would be too expensive in the long run getting them alone. I'd be up for it if others would. This would NOT include the Jill/Shuma DLC though as many will have had that through the SE

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2011/02/14/marvel_vs._capcom_3_media_explosion[/QUOTE]

I am also interested... though I would also like the extra characters >.> if anyone out there wants to help me out =D?

Got to play a little back to the future on pc and it is a very good game. Very well done with the same music from the movies which makes sense since it is officially licensed.

Still looking for Borderlands and Dead Nation also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back