CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='scarhawk']Looking for a share of Retro Map Pack. Or to join in on a group for one. It'd only be a dollar per share.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Quick question guys that may turn into a group: can you gameshare a netflix account?[/QUOTE]

I guess you could, but your credit card information is on there since they charge you every billing cycle. I don't remember the details, but there are more slots open since Netflix is a separate app. I think they do 6 activated machines at one time?

[quote name='jamehze']I guess you could, but your credit card information is on there since they charge you every billing cycle. I don't remember the details, but there are more slots open since Netflix is a separate app. I think they do 6 activated machines at one time?[/QUOTE]

Do you know if there are alternative billing cycles, such as an annual payment for netflix, rather than monthly?

Edit: Might be able to with this:

http://ca.netflix.com/GiftPurchase?lnktrk=gsTrkIdBuy

I'm gonna check it out with friends at the moment and see. If it doesn't need monthly billing info, I'll put up gamesharing details and let people know if it works.
Note: All gifts come out to $7.99/month, so no discounts on more time.

Oh, and another issue may be bandwith allocation. If someone goes over bandwidth streaming movies, will be the home account responsible due to the internet service provider, or the netflix account, since that is what would be using it? I'd like to say the home account, which would help giving accounts to others as well. Anyone like to confirm?

Final Report: K, so the gameshare system would technically work, but the subscription model means that it could be renewed past the gift amount if it's still in use and does not cutoff, which would lead to problems. And as nsync points out below, there's also no way to enforce the upping # of devices, as the limit could be passed. So I have to pass on gamesharing the netflix account right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gmoney1234567890']Do you know if there are alternative billing cycles, such as an annual payment for netflix, rather than monthly?

Edit: Might be able to with this:

http://ca.netflix.com/GiftPurchase?lnktrk=gsTrkIdBuy

I'm gonna check it out with friends at the moment and see. If it doesn't need monthly billing info, I'll put up gamesharing details and let people know if it works.
Note: All gifts come out to $7.99/month, so no discounts on more time.

Oh, and another issue may be bandwith allocation. If someone goes over bandwidth streaming movies, will be the home account responsible due to the internet service provider, or the netflix account, since that is what would be using it? I'd like to say the home account, which would help giving accounts to others as well. Anyone like to confirm?[/QUOTE]

This is a very BAD idea. What if someone ups you to 8 at-a-time w/ Blu Ray access just for the LOL's? That's an instant charge!

Looking For: (WILL GAMESHARE FOR THESE OR BUY SLOT WITH PAYPAL)
Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack
Marvel Pinball
X-MEN Arcade
Super Stardust HD
Section 8
(WILLING TO LISTEN OFFERS IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON MY WANT LIST)

I have:

Account 1 (3 SLOTS LEFT; Just Sold Slot to bunk22) Selling slot for $6; Bundle for All DLC is $30
All Four Borderlands DLC
- The Zombie Island Of Doctor Zed
- Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot
- The Secret Armory Of General Knoxx
- Claptrap's New Robot Revolution

Account 2 (1 SLOT LEFT) ONLY SHARE FOR SHARE
inFamous
Soldner X-2 Final Prototype

Prince of Persia 1 HD (Sands of Time) - $3 (plat)

Worms 2 Armageddon - $2 (plat)

Costume Quest + Frogger Returns ($2.50)

Bioshock DLC Rooms ($1)

LBP/LBP2 Long Term Gameshare

Currently consists of:
1) LittleBigPlanet2 CE DLC (11 Costumes)
2) LittleBigPlanet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack (Levels + Costume)
3) LittleBigPlanet Marvel Level Kit
4) LittleBigPlanet The Incredibles Medium Pack (Level Kit)

Current Price: $7.50 per share

Members:
1) (host needed) if not, i can do it..
2) Wilflare
3) Poshbishounen
4) OlDirtyBastard
5)

TWO MORE MEMBERS pls!

[quote name='benjam138']Gameshare w/
Castle Crashers
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Tecmo Bowl Throwback

2 Slots available at $12 each[/QUOTE]

Not a fan multi-gameshares, but this is very tempting.

flOw
1 slot available - $1.75

Little Big Planet Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack + Metal Gear Solid Level Kit (12 levels, 6 costumes, 22 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

MotorStorm Pacific Rift Speed + Adrenaline DLC (14 additional tracks, 16 trophies)
1 slot available - $4.00

Selling one share of each:

Pac Man CE DX + Microbot
Call of Duty Classic
Dead Nation
Dead Space Extraction + Tumble

PM me for prices, don't feel like looking them up again atm

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Account 1:
(2 spots Available for $3 Each)

Xenogears ($9.99)
Tumble ($9.99)

Account 2:
1 spot Available for $25

God of War Collection ($29.99)
Assasin Creed II : Ultimate Ed. ($29.99)
Borderlands ($29.99)
Record of Agarest War ($29.99)
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond ($9.99)[/QUOTE]

Could u just sell borderlands

Buy a slot (or make me a gameshare trade offer) for $15 for:

1. Wipeout HD ($20 value)

2. Siren Blood Curse Complete ($40 value)

3. Bionic Commando Rearmed ($10 value)

4. Little Big Planet God of War Costumes (Kratos, Medusa, Minotaur) with God of War LBP stickers included.

5. Pixeljunk Eden

6. Pixeljunk Monsters (tower defense-like game)

7. Linger in Shadows

8. Wild Arms (PS1 Classic)

[quote name='jamehze']Hey guys can we try to delete our old posts if we're reposting the same thing again? This thread is just filled with repetitive posts on almost every page making it artificially long.[/QUOTE]

I second this, but instead of deleting the old posts, stop posting every page the same thing.

Make it at least every 5 pages or so, or once a week.

[quote name='Junno']I second this, but instead of deleting the old posts, stop posting every page the same thing.

Make it at least every 5 pages or so, or once a week.[/QUOTE]

Or they can just put it in there sig space.

[quote name='Junno']I second this, but instead of deleting the old posts, stop posting every page the same thing.

[quote name='Brainberry']Or they can just put it in there sig space.[/QUOTE]

We're starting to get more people, let's not drive them away. If you guys have that big of an issue, apply to be mods or take it up with them in private. This is the third little movement/ recommendation in as many weeks.

EDIT: Frequent posting also shows buyers the seller/host is active on the boards. I don't know about you, but I'm more likely to get a PM and my game FASTER from someone who's aggressive.

[quote name='NSYNC']We're starting to get more people, let's not drive them away. If you guys have that big of an issue, apply to be mods or take it up with them in private. This is the third little movement/ recommendation in as many weeks.

EDIT: Frequent posting also shows buyers the seller/host is active on the boards. I don't know about you, but I'm more likely to get a PM and my game FASTER from someone who's aggressive.[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to drive people away. It was just a suggestion.

I'm new myself.

selling slots:
-Funky Lab Rat $1.50 (Move!)
-Planet Minigolf +dlc $2.50 (Move/3d! awesome graphics)
-Eat them $2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfCwg93jjA

[quote name='ayevenom']would like to start a new borderlands gameshare seems like there's a couple people interested in it[/QUOTE]

Ill take up a slot

[quote name='ayevenom']would like to start a new borderlands gameshare seems like there's a couple people interested in it[/QUOTE]

I'd take one as well (perhaps 2)

It's probably time we start getting groups together for the Black Ops map pack that comes out March 3. I'd host, but PSN won't accept my CC.

1. (Host)
2. sgand
3. sgand (2)

Please let me know, willing to make deals on stuff to both clear room on my PS3 and also to raise funds! Am open to trades, but would prefer paypal/amazon credit.

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

[quote name='sgand']It's probably time we start getting groups together for the Black Ops map pack that comes out March 3. I'd host, but PSN won't accept my CC.

1. (Host)
2. sgand
3. sgand (2)
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for this group

[quote name='sgand']It's probably time we start getting groups together for the Black Ops map pack that comes out March 3. I'd host, but PSN won't accept my CC.

1. (Host)
2. sgand
3. sgand (2)
5.[/QUOTE]

ill join

1. Tdwp_do0d(Host)
2. sgand
3. sgand (2)
4.Cule54
5.sky03[/QUOTE]

I'll host this. I'll send you guys pm's the day before it cones out. Kinda odd it's supposed to come out march 3rd which is a Thursday...the psn store updates on Tuesday...

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']I'll host this. I'll send you guys pm's the day before it cones out. Kinda odd it's supposed to come out march 3rd which is a Thursday...the psn store updates on Tuesday...[/QUOTE]

ive seen the psn store update a game on a different day before, killzone 3 demo i think

[quote name='djratchet']Selling one share of each:

Pac Man CE DX + Microbot
Call of Duty Classic ($2)
Dead Nation ($3)
Dead Space Extraction + Tumble
[/QUOTE]

Got one more share to sell! Prices aren't negotiable, sorry.

Ok I'm not into having 15 different accounts and only benefit from having 2 or 3 DLC's from it. So I want to put together a permanent group for current and up and coming DLC's for:

Dead Space 2

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit
Killzone 3
Fallout New Vegas
Bioshock 2

anyone interested in putting a group together?

I am looking for a long-term Killzone 3 DLC group. The Junkyard map in the Steel Rain DLC Map Pack looks pretty fun with exos and jetpacks.

Gameshare slots for sale:

Dead Space: Extraction - $3

Mass Effect 2
Costume Quest + Grubbins On Ice DLC
Dead Nation
Shatter
DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue
Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX
Tumble - $26.50

Sonic Adventure + DX Upgrade - $3

Modern Combat: Domination - $2

Prototype - $6

Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty - $3

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
1 share of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
1 share of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)

Codes:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code
Dragon Age: Origins Blood Armor DLC code
Dragon Age: Origins Stone Prisoner Quest DLC code
Prince of Persia Sandwraith Skin code

Looking to trade for:
Explodemon, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy, MAG + DLC, Megaman 10, About a Blob, Blue Toad Murder Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back