CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='xfyre']Selling share of the complete Prince of Persia (Warrior within, Sands of Time, The Two Thrones). $9.

[/QUOTE]

Sold! Just sent funds :cool:

[quote name='xfyre']Selling share of the complete Prince of Persia (Warrior within, Sands of Time, The Two Thrones). $9.

[/QUOTE]

Sold. Payment sent. Thanks

[/QUOTE]

Sold. Payment sent. Thanks

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Looking for a First Strike Black Ops maps share! Maps are already out, but it appears that I continue to miss out on hosts haha.[/QUOTE]

Black Ops First Strike Checklist (These users have or are interested in the game. Some are hosting, looking to buy or may be locked into larger/future shares. PM for status.)

1. Kataztrophik
2. iwarboY
3. MrRosales
4. best1here
5. jimrome27
6. Myv
7. TheKrakrabbit
8. alangee
9. Direll
10. likeme
11. blurzz
12. floormat
13. bunk22
14. meeek
15. Polaris1001 (EU preferably)
16. pbnate88
17. Supreme
18. Wario64 (HOST: has 2 shares for sale)
19. bastiartadi (HOST: has 4 shares for sale)

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THIS LIST! I want to delete it in about 24 hours.

[quote name='Junno']I have a code for the Killzone 3 retro maps.

I want to start a group for long term share for Killzone 3.

If there's no interest in the retro map, I'll just join Donut2922 group for longterm KZ3 DLC.

It'd be $1 a share and then 1/5 of whatever future maps cost.

1. Junno (Host)
2. gamerGirl34
5.[/QUOTE]

I already have Retro, But I want FUTURE DLC for KZ3.

[quote name='djratchet']
[quote name='NSYNC']Pigsy's Perfect 10 (These users have shown interest in the DLC recently.)

1. djratchet(hosted)
2. randomdud(paid)
3. rpg(paid)
4. rkrocks123

Wow, thanks NSYNC for making me a list. I'll be in touch with the others with my paypal details. I can probably ge[/QUOTE]
Still waiting on the others, rpg has paid. Also, if anyone wants the last slot, LMK. It's $2.[/QUOTE]

rk is the last guy who needs to pay for his slot, I'll hold onto it. I went ahead and bought the DLC, and sent the info to rpg and randomdud. If anyone wants to purchase the 5th slot, it is still available for $2.

KillZone 3 Checklist (These users are POSSIBLY interested in a long-term group. PM for status.)

1. scarhawk
2. Donut2922
3. gamerGirl34
4. GirlsRscandalouz
5. noone13
6. Trueblade
7. Junno

Gameshare w/
Castle Crashers
Crazy Taxi
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Tecmo Bowl Throwback

2 Slots available at $12 each

Please PM me if interested.

[quote name='meeek']forum's fine, noob, and you can delete old posts... check your PM box!

DoReiRei, bunk's awesome, yeah! but not the reason you're giving out Dead Space for free aha (-->jgiovianni's generosity! missed a slot back then :p)

I might take your AB3/SP share, with that said![/QUOTE]

Ha, Shhhhs. ;) made me want to get ride of it though. I never play it. Well PM me if you want the AB3/SP if its official?

Have:

3 Pac-Mac Championship Edition DX
PSN+ Theme Downloads
MAG Online Lv. 8 Cap, Unlimited Play on Lv. 8 Demo - 4Gig

Want:

Anything Just post what You Have

Looking to find a group to go in for some PS3 games. Some I had in mind: Assassin's Creed 2, inFamous, MAG, Modnation racing, PoP trilogy, Prototype. So if you are interested in game sharing any of these, let me know. I am really flexible with what games go in to this, so mention which games you would have interest in.

[quote name='NSYNC']Black Ops First Strike Checklist (These users have or are interested in the game. Some are hosting, looking to buy or may be locked into larger/future shares. PM for status.)

1. Kataztrophik
2. iwarboY
3. MrRosales
4. best1here
5. jimrome27
6. Myv
7. TheKrakrabbit
8. alangee
9. Direll
10. likeme
11. blurzz
12. floormat
13. bunk22
14. meeek
16. pbnate88
17. Supreme
18. Wario64 (HOST: has 2 shares for sale)
19. bastiartadi (HOST: has 4 shares for sale)

PLEASE DON'T QUOTE THIS LIST! I want to delete it in about 24 hours.[/QUOTE]

id like to be added, I am looking to buy

[quote name='momouchi']Looking to find a group to go in for some PS3 games. Some I had in mind: Assassin's Creed 2, inFamous, MAG, Modnation racing, PoP trilogy, Prototype. So if you are interested in game sharing any of these, let me know. I am really flexible with what games go in to this, so mention which games you would have interest in.[/QUOTE]

I would do inFamous and maybe Prototype

Looking to sell or trade (Prices are negotiable):
1 share of all Uncharted 2 DLC + Shatter ($4)
1 share of Zen Pinball + Critter Crunch + Uno ($4)
1 share of Tales of Monkey Island ($4)
1 share of Battlefield 1943 + Onslaught bundle ($3)

Codes:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP code
Dragon Age: Origins Blood Armor DLC code
Dragon Age: Origins Stone Prisoner Quest DLC code
Prince of Persia Sandwraith Skin code

Looking to trade for:
Explodemon, Spare Parts, Prince of Persia Trilogy, MAG + DLC, Megaman 10, About a Blob, Blue Toad Murder Files

I apologize to the people I left yesterday! I was busy =/ I'm not sure if you guys are still interested, if you are please let me know! PM me and $3 each through paypal and I'll pm you the info!

EDIT: I forgot to say that this is for the Black ops 1st strike dlc!

[quote name='jimrome27']I apologize to the people I left yesterday! I was busy =/ I'm not sure if you guys are still interested, if you are please let me know! PM me and $3 each through paypal and I'll pm you the info!

EDIT: I forgot to say that this is for the Black ops 1st strike dlc![/QUOTE]

Haha, way to copy my sig! LMAO! :lol:

I'm also looking for Dead Nations group! It will be on sale this coming Tuesday on 3/8 for 30%.

And I still have 4 slots left for Black ops dlc $3 per share or you can buy the account for $12. Pm me if interested!!

[quote name='jimrome27']I'm also looking for Dead Nations group! It will be on sale this coming Tuesday on 3/8 for 30%. [/QUOTE]

I'm interested in Dead Nation - but is this going to be 50% off for PS+ subscribers? (I am one.) If so, can we use that discount?

[quote name='fuze9']I'm interested in Dead Nation - but is this going to be 50% off for PS+ subscribers? (I am one.) If so, can we use that discount?[/QUOTE]

Unless you want to share you ps+ account to others as well then no.

[quote name='fuze9']I'm interested in Dead Nation - but is this going to be 50% off for PS+ subscribers? (I am one.) If so, can we use that discount?[/QUOTE]

yea it will be 50% for ps+ but that wouldn't be a great idea sharing your ps+ account unless its not your main account.

Black Ops First Strike Checklist (These users have or are interested in the game. Some may be buying, selling, hosting or don't want to be bothered. PM for status.)

1. Kataztrophik
2. iwarboY
3. MrRosales
4. best1here
5. jimrome27 (HOST: selling 4 shares.)
6. Myv
7. TheKrakrabbit
8. alangee
9. Direll
10. likeme
11. blurzz
12. floormat
13. bunk22
14. meeek
16. pbnate88
17. Supreme
18. bastiartadi (HOST: selling 4 shares.)
19. Wario64 (HOST: selling 1 share.)
20. bunk22 (HOST: selling 4 shares.)
21. DAWG26
22. iiSuPerBaD

trying to free up a few users and space on my ps3.....i have 1 spot for each for sale both on diffarant accounts first come first serve ill update when its sold.

slot 1---hasbro family game night (full game) $49.99 price--share cost $10
slot 2---blue toad murder files episodes 1-3 $29.99 price--share cost $6

or buy both and ill give them to you for $15 you save $1.00 yeah its not much but every $1 helps!

these prices may be diffarant now ive had these shares for awhile? if the cost is not as i listed it please let me know and ill adjust my pricing (this is what i paid but it was a while back?) im just trying to get rid of these accounts to free up space and users on my ps3 to make room for new stuff

1 slot for each game so first one to p.m. that wants it gets it! ill update when they have sold.....
p.s. im willing to trade either one for a black ops first strike share if you have an extra of that? im waiting to get that but the person who has a spot for me has not got back with me?

GAMESHARES:
Final Fantasy 7
Borderlands DLC (First 3 DLC packs only)

DLC VOUCHERS AND CODES:
Medal of Honor Online Pass Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP Code
Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode/Battlefield 1943 Bundle Voucher
Blur Dodge Viper ACR Unlock Code
Borderlands DLC Voucher (All 4 DLC Packs)
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest DLC Code
Duke Nukem Forever First Access Pass
Saboteur Midnight Show DLC Code
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition Exclusive Content Voucher (3 Challenge Mode Levels, Ralph McQuarrie Concept Starkiller Skin, Lightsaber Crystal)
Aliens vs Predator Hunter Edition Four Exclusive Multiplayer Maps DLC Code
Front Mission Evolved Calm and Rexon Bonus Wanzers Code

HAVE: Retail $$
Pain w/ 7 dlc characters w/ amusement park add-on 9.99 + ?? + 5.99
Pixeljunk Monsters w/ Encore dlc 9.99 + 5.99
Super Stardus HD w/ solo add-on 9.99 + 4.99
Linger In The Shadows 2.99
Savage Moon 9.99
Wheel of Fortune 4.99
Jeopardy 9.99
Flower 9.99
Rag Doll Kung Fu 9.99
Brain Challenge w/ add-on 4.99 + 1.99
Crash Commando 9.99
Crystal Defenders 9.99
Wolfenstein 3D 4.99
Penny Arcade Adventures: OTRSPOD Episodes 1 & 2 14.99 + 14.99
Gunstar Heroes 4.99
PS1 GAMES: Medievil & Jet Moto 2
DLC ADDONS: Resident Evil 5 versus mode($5), COD WAW map pack 2($10), Star Wars Apprentice missions AND BOTH characters packs ($20)
ROCK BAND SONGS: 10+ packs and 129 individual songs = approx. $300+
MISC. themes, avatar, Guitar Hero songs (Travis Barker pack)

Want:
Magic the Gathering with dlc preferably over anything. Prince of Persia Trilogy woulld also be good. also want Faery: Legends of Avalon & Risk Factions

heres the deal, i dont know what the flip pay pal is, never used it. if you have magic with dlc and something else or PoP trilogy i have $20 from a card on a account & you can have the account, or if your a trophy whore like me we can talk about sharing a account as i have 2 slot left.
approx. total acct value = $550, also willing to sell a slot, price negotiable, pm or message me on ps3 (preferably ps3)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say be careful with large accounts and newbies. Don't get scammed, y'all.

Also, I have a couple gameshares for sale:

Prototype share: 6$
Final Fantasy 7: 2$
PSX classic account (Resident Evil Series, Crash bandicoot series, Fighting Force 7 games total): 10$
Dragon's Lair Share: 2$

Willing to trade as well: so send offers.

PM me for more information if you're interested.

[quote name='best1here']okk? when it says right under your name (DO NOT TRADE WITH)[/QUOTE]

Also, bunk22's been around a bit, best1here. I don't know what he did with physical trading, but with gameshares he's fine.

yeah, thinking the same as randomdud...

best1, bunk22's totally legit, I traded about 4 (5?) times with him, never a problem, all since the TTO (which imho is undeserved, someone might have pulled a trick on him)

more shares for sale it seems i have reached my limit so im trying to free up users on my ps3 these games i hardly play anymore....1 slot of each... p.m. me if interested...once anything sells i will update this list.

also i have a spot for first strike i bought 2 spots because i was tired of waiting on the first person to respond i figured i could easily sell 1 spot

1. black ops first strike -- $3
2. hasbro family game night--$10
3. blue toad murder files episode 1-3 --$6
4. grand theft auto 4 both dlc ...gay tony/ and the biker add on (forget the name?) $8

5. wipeout hd-- $3
6. worms-- $2.60

im just trying to get back what i paid for these if the prices have changed please let me know and ill adjust....you can buy 1 or all each game is on a seperate account and i have 1 slot of each game....if you buy all ill discount the price to an even $30 thanks and first come first serve

[quote name='meeek']yeah, thinking the same as randomdud...

best1, bunk22's totally legit, I traded about 4 (5?) times with him, never a problem, all since the TTO (which imho is undeserved, someone might have pulled a trick on him)[/QUOTE]

my bad delteting now not trying to cause a stir

[quote name='jimrome27']yea it will be 50% for ps+ but that wouldn't be a great idea sharing your ps+ account unless its not your main account.[/QUOTE]

Ahh... tricky. Well, we should still clearly get a group to play together (now that it'll finally have voice chat!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back