CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
PJS2 "don't wanna be bothered": bill123, robdog49er, jimrome27, iwarboY, maxim2boobles, NamPaehc, Brimah, O_O, wilflare, bill123, meeek

still looking for? glemtvapen, robilicious, floormat

unsure: rkrocks123, charles, DoReiRei, fuze9, Halfwasted

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the Future COMPLETE (decon, _Ph03n1x_, Bill123, CaseyRyback, thanks guys!! buffcorp is up, WyldRyce was maybe)Looking for Black Ops Zombie map pack, willing to pay a bit more than what you did :)
[not 1st strike, the Hardened edition stuff]
DoReiRei, I might take your AB3/SP share. sir-fly your Spelunkers (this acts as reminder)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shares for trade/sell:

-Joe Danger $3
-Planet Minigolf + Stronghold Island $2.50 (Move/3d, awesome graphics)
-Eat them $2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfCwg93jjA

[quote name='Hyd12o']I'm looking for Black Ops DLC for me and a friend.

1.) Hyd12o
2.) Hyd12o's friend

Anyone have any room? I'm ready right now.[/QUOTE]

I still have 3 slots left if you want

Looking for Black Ops Zombie map pack, willing to pay a bit more than what you did :)
[not 1st strike, the Hardened edition stuff]

Shares for trade/sell:
-Joe Danger $3
-Planet Minigolf + Stronghold Island $2.50 (Move/3d, awesome graphics)
-Eat them $2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfCwg93jjA

[quote name='jimrome27']@NSYNC

you can also take me off PSJ2 list.[/QUOTE]

Guys, I'm taking EVERYBODY off the list when I delete it. LOL, it's not going to stay up forever.

Looking for naughty Bear DLC

PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 15 months. I will host once we get all 4 payments.
1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid
4.DoReiRei's Friend maybe

[quote name='DoReiRei']Looking for naughty Bear DLC

PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 15 months. I will host once we get all 5.
1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid
5.[/QUOTE]

How does it work shared? I assume I get all the PSN+ features like automatic download and in the future Cloud support but the rest is for the free games and time-exclusive demos?

[quote name='Hostile']How does it work shared? I assume I get all the PSN+ features like automatic download and in the future Cloud support but the rest is for the free games and time-exclusive demos?[/QUOTE]

You get everything but the automatic download.

I'm in a PS + share.

Its worth the 10.00

But as a plus its also my long term gameshare group since we get a lot of stuff for a discount.

[quote name='Brainberry']You get everything but the automatic download.

I'm in a PS + share.

Its worth the 10.00

But as a plus its also my long term gameshare group since we get a lot of stuff for a discount.[/QUOTE]

What he said, but im not looking to turn it into a long term gameshare group for other stuff, broke mainly and even tougher to get started.

You log in monthly to get the free stuff for the next 15 months.
If everyone is onboard or at least deactives, we could go for another year and still keep the entire years worth of games on the account.

worse comes to worse,I/or anyone else wanting to do another year and someone from the group disapears, we would have to start another group, but you would have most of the games anyways an entire year to play if someone disappears to never be heard from again and dosen't deactivate or pay another 10 so we could do another year.

The games stay active as long as the PSN Plus is subscribed.

15 PSN games, 15 PS1 games and 30+ mini's or whatever, for 10$ total. or something close to that + random DLC's, Themes, Home stuff, and etc.

I wouldn't mind trying for an extra year, with paying a couple months down the road, if everyone else was up for it.

[quote name='DoReiRei']What he said, but im not looking to turn it into a long term gameshare group for other stuff, broke mainly and even tougher to get started.

You log in monthly to get the free stuff for the next 15 months.
If everyone is onboard or at least deactives, we could go for another year and still keep the entire years worth of games on the account.

worse comes to worse,I/or anyone else wanting to do another year and someone from the group disapears, we would have to start another group, but you would have most of the games anyways an entire year to play if someone disappears to never be heard from again and dosen't deactivate or pay another 10 so we could do another year.

The games stay active as long as the PSN Plus is subscribed.

15 PSN games, 15 PS1 games and 30+ mini's or whatever, for 10$ total. or something close to that + random DLC's, Themes, Home stuff, and etc.

I wouldn't mind trying for an extra year, with paying a couple months down the road, if everyone else was up for it.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested but is there a list of free games available?

[quote name='Hostile']I might be interested but is there a list of free games available?[/QUOTE]

This month for march, i googled it.

PSN:
Sonic The Hedgehog – brand new and exclusive to Plus for one month
Astro Tripper

PS One:
Guilty Gears

minis:
Pix’n Love Rush
Enigmo

Dynamic themes:
Exclusive Sega Mega Drive Classics Theme
Exclusive InFAMOUS 2 Theme
Premium Avatars:
Eye Pet Avatars
Exclusive MotorStorm Apocalypse Avatars

Next month is (May not be all)

PSN:
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 – New to PSN and 2 weeks exclusive to Plus (includes trophy support)
Prince of Persia Classic
PS One:
Creature 3: Raised in Space
minis:
Dual Invaders
Dynogems

Exclusive Discounts:
*These will be confirmed ASAP
Dynamic themes:
Exclusive Abstract Art Theme
Exclusive Growing Garden Theme

Also includes full game trials, Beta access (1 ps3 user a day though can play it, for the beta access) and other stuff.

[quote name='Hostile']I might be interested but is there a list of free games available?[/QUOTE]

The free games varriesfrom month to month and they only announce the start of the month.

But to give you a sense of what we got for the first year

1) wipeout hd
2) stacking
3) sam and max season ep1-5
4) shatter
5) gangs of the wild wes (not sure if this is the name)
6) MAG (level 8 level cap)
7) sonic
8) critter crunch
9) digger hd

And a ton of minis and a few ps1 games. There a few more psn games but i kinda forgot.

Hi! I'm trading 4 of my accounts!
Acc1:
Borderlands Claptrap Revolution DLC (EU)
Borderlands Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC (EU)
Borderlands Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot DLC (EU)
Borderlands Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC (EU)

Acc2:
Dead Nation FULL GAME (EU)
Anarchy: Rush Hour FULL GAME (EU)
Alien Breed 2 FULL GAME (EU)
LocoRoco Cocoreccho! FULL GAME (EU)
Tank Battles FULL GAME (EU)
Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves FULL GAME (EU)

Heavy Rain ARI Mars DYNAMIC THEME
EyePet Spring DYNAMIC THEME

Acc3:
Spare Parts

Acc4:
Fallout 3: The Pitt DLC (EU)

Since I'm new here, I don't suppose everyone will trust me, so I will let you go first, if you have some positive feedback

Anyway I've shared a lot before, so I'm not a noob at this, I know how to do it lol

Looking for some PSN games, or the Dead Money DLC for Fallout New Vegas (EU version) :D

PM me if interested!

PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 12 months. I will host once we get all 4 payments.
Just re-read stuff and saw you gotta buy it from PSN store for the extra 3 months, so unless someone wants to use a credit card, i guess i'll be getting it from Bestbuy with paypal.

1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid

[quote name='DoReiRei']PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 12 months. I will host once we get all 4 payments.
Just re-read stuff and saw you gotta buy it from PSN store for the extra 3 months, so unless someone wants to use a credit card, i guess i'll be getting it from Bestbuy with paypal.

1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid
5.[/QUOTE]

I can take the last spot, and if you want I can host and use a CC so we can get 3 extra months.

Looking for 3 more members for one LONG term share group

*We would like to buy new PSN games.(but some old games may be bought aswell)
*Atleast 3 of 5 votes for each game. (Otherwise we won´t buy it)
*The members should already have Playstation PLUS.

Me and my friend are from Sweden, so our main goal is to have a swedish account.
But I can understand it would be hard to find some guys and girls from sweden here, so we are OK with UK or US account instead.

PM me !

shares for sale it seems i have reached my limit so im trying to free up users on my ps3 these games i hardly play anymore....1 slot of each... p.m. me if interested...once anything sells i will update this list.

also i have a spot for first strike i bought 2 spots because i was tired of waiting on the first person to respond i figured i could easily sell 1 spot

1. black ops first strike -- $3
2. hasbro family game night--$10
3. blue toad murder files episode 1-3 --$6
4. grand theft auto 4 both dlc ...gay tony/ and the biker add on (forget the name?) $8

5. wipeout hd-- $3
6. worms-- $2.60

im just trying to get back what i paid for these if the prices have changed please let me know and ill adjust....you can buy 1 or all each game is on a seperate account and i have 1 slot of each game....if you buy all ill discount the price to an even $30 thanks and first come first serve

Looking to get Infamous, Modnation, MAG, PoP trilogy. Have one other person interested, is anyone else? Let me know on here or in PM.

[quote name='momouchi']Looking to get Infamous, Modnation, MAG, PoP trilogy. Have one other person interested, is anyone else? Let me know on here or in PM.[/QUOTE]

interested only in modnation

[quote name='Hyd12o']Aw, I came back too late. Anyways, I'm still looking for the Black Ops DLC for me and a friend. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I got you. I still have slots for you and your friend. :D just pm me

i don't particularly agree with those long lists. finding people for current games is only 2-3 pages long. this isn't the ' lazy ' ass gamer forums. lol

i have 3 slots left for 1st strike $2.50 a piece pm me. also a slot of worms 2 for free

PSN PLUS - 10$ a share for 12 months.15 months if someone wants to use there creditcard on the PSN store, otherwise i can host.
1.DoReiRei
2.cha0tic
3.Encryptid
4.Poshbishounen
5.flipside

- Finshed, Waiting for everyone to pay, if someone dosent and you are interested, let me know.

Flipside will be using his credit card on PSNstore for the extra 3 months. I had already sent out PM's to pay me before i saw him wanting in., I'll just forward it to him on paypal.

[quote name='momouchi']Looking to get Infamous, Modnation, MAG, PoP trilogy. Have one other person interested, is anyone else? Let me know on here or in PM.[/QUOTE]
im interested in modnation.

im also lookin for borderlands with all DLCs.

Modnation with DLC sure. Nothing else.

Also, I have a couple gameshares for sale:

Prototype share: 6$
Final Fantasy 7: 2$
PSX classic account (Resident Evil Series, Crash bandicoot series, Fighting Force 7 games total): 10$
Dragon's Lair Share: 2$

Willing to trade as well: so send offers.

PM me for more information if you're interested.

selling my group share

--------------------------------------------------------------------

share 1

flock 10
super street fighter 2 turbo hd remix 10
age of booty 10
1942 joint strike 10
wolf of the battle field: commando 3 10
rocketman: it came from uranus 4
rocketman: axis of evil 7
super puzzle fighter 2 turbo hd remix 10

= $71 divide by 5 = $14.2

Paypal $12

share 2

zen pinball: earth defense table 2.5
zen pinball: excalibur table 2.5
COD: MW2 stimulus pack 15
zen pinball: ninja gaiden sigma 2 table 2.5
peggle nights 5
magic orbs jungle pack 3
final fight: double impact 10
zen pinball: street fighter 2 tribute table 2.5
trash panic 5
uno 5
zen pinball 10
battlefield 1943 10
critter crunch 7

= $80 divided by 5 = $16

Paypal $14

also have a socom 4 beta code- just offer

Infamous Checklist (User's are POSIBBLY interested in forming a group.)

1. momouchi
2. momouchi's friend
3. stvalmass
4. Azazael13

ModNation Racers Checklist (Users are POSSIBLY interested in forming a group.)

1. momouchi
2. momouchi's friend
3. nastynas
4. randomdud (+DLC)
5. 0_0
6. x9248
7. gamerGirl34
8. ka-boom057
9. FadiNg (wants 2 shares)

Infamous Checklist (User's are POSIBBLY interested in forming a group.)

1. momouchi
2. momouchi's friend
3. stvalmass
4. Azazael13
5. Patriotsman12
6. gmsick
7. dkfugate

MAG Checklist (Users are POSSIBLY interested in forming a group.)

1. momouchi
2. momouchi's friend
3. jamehze
4. iiSuPerBaD
5. nastynas
6. GhostSura
7. Aero_Muramasi
8. Polaris1001

i have a couple more COD Black Ops First Strike shares, I'll either take $3 or trades of other games. make an offer if you want to trade.

Since there are many people interested in MAG, I'm starting a group.

MAG Gameshare, $6 paypal.
1. (need host)
2. Polaris1001
3. (empty)
4. (empty)
5. (empty)

Feel free to add yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back