Account 4 - $2
Lead and Gold

Account 5 - $6
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

i recovered with forgot pass option fear me all changed the pass he just admitted in a pm. hope he didnt do to much damage

damage?? what you talking about

you sold me 7 game and you givine me only half of it and never gave me the rest did you told that to other??

i did no damage

[quote name='bunk22']bill123 and fear_Me_All[/QUOTE]

first i am not him i did purchase 7 game today from bunk22 for 14$ paypal and i did paid to cover paypal fee has well

i end up with 3 game not 7 ( so since i never receive the remain info for the game i did paid i got all paypa proof) i did change password for it but told bunk22 i will send him the password but i would like ot get my game i already did paid for is it a crime to ask for what i paid for?? NO

[quote name='sir-fly']yea fear me all is really ify . he sent me a message wanting to gameshare and it turns out he later said he doesnt have any psn games because he just bought his ps3... also his tittle to my pm was INFO

criminal. always return to the scene of the crime when they think they made a clean sweep the 1st time

i bet 50$ bucks those guys have the same ip and there not to bright because they are changing the password on accounts that are maxed out already[/QUOTE]

yes i got my ps3 today and yes i dont have any game to share yet since i havent purchase any ( except 1 share for 7 game from bunk22 but got only 3)

[quote name='meeek']he might have changed password JUST because he realized there was a slot left, in any case, that guy should be avoided

sir-fly what's his psn? I have a "list" he'll nicely join

PS: yeah Dammenion, hopefully the host kept the DOB/security question around, and can get them back. If the guy changed the email there's also a way to know which he switched to...[/QUOTE]

not really i temporaly change it coz bunk22 never give me what i paid for but only partially ( any of you like to paid for something and not getting what you paid for??) i douth

[quote name='Dammenion']Please don't tell me that Red Faction/Rush N' Attack account was the same one I bought a share of and haven't logged on/downloaded anything from yet?

And if it is can you do a lost password to reset it?[/QUOTE]

no need i email bunk22 the password but hey bunk22 where are my remain game i paid for NEVER return any info ( read your message you sold me 7 game but got half)

Stop with the multiple posts and please type in a more legible font. The blue hurts my eyes. Changing the password affects more people than bunk. That doesn't solve anything as it gets more people pissed off. What games did you purchase?

[quote name='jamehze']Stop with the multiple posts and please type in a more legible font. The blue hurts my eyes. Changing the password affects more people than bunk. That doesn't solve anything as it gets more people pissed off. What games did you purchase?[/QUOTE]

sorry i did not know that ( i said i am new and i got a leasson today )

here a part of email i exchange with bunk22 he offer me for 15$ 8 game but i end up fully paid but got 3 game

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear_Me_All
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk22
i got all these Hitogata Happa (shooter)Gundemonium Recollection (shooter)GundeadliGne (shooter) Blade Kitten (action) Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime (action/arcade) Rush'N Attack: Ex-Patriot (arcade/action) Moon Diver (action)Red Faction: Battlegrounds (action/shooter) for $15 paypal after u send paypal ill give the accounts info then create a new user and download away. if ur interest reply and send a $15 paypal gift to [email protected]
so 15$ for all 8 game that seem fair enough!

but tell me 1 think first why on your username below it writting Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

did you got a issue with something? just would like to know

has for paypal has a gift that be no problem but i wait info on what i did ask please.

meanwhile i just need to create a new account psn and will be able to downlaod them went you give me the account info correct?

again thx for your time

yea a trade didnt go well in the marketplace guy left me bad feedback and yea u just need to create a new account

but after he said he lost 1 game so it was 7 game for 14$

so i end up paying the 14$ + all paypal fee

but i never got all my game and never got a answer from him ether
so to all if i ever damage you i am sorry it wasnt intead but bunk22 did sold me game and did not giving me what i paid for sadly....

at:
sir-fly
Dammenion
meeek
jimrome27

sorry did not mean to hurt no one but i being honest all the way and still sorry for the trouble ( i did not know bunk22 went he try to get money from me and not giving me what i paid for would had do all that)

i will ask advice next time sorry again

I agree with jamehze, if you have a legitimate complaint, you're not helping your case any by multi-posting and... well, I hate to be a grammar nazi, but seriously? There are about 20 missing words/mistakes in your post.

Also, bunk has had the "DO NOT TRADE!" under his username for awhile, and as this is an "at your own risk" trade thread, I would've been wary of that, personally.

Sucks what (allegedly) happened, but the most you can do is pester the person who sold you the share and report them to the CAG staff to make sure it doesn't happen again.

------------------------------------------------
1st Account: (3 slots available)

FFVII.
FFVIII.
Tomb Raider.
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation.
Suikoden.
Castle Crashers.
Fat Princess.
-------------------------------------------------
2nd Account: (1 slot available)

MAG + DLC
3rd Account: (4 slots available)
(Groupshare Ready account)

Plants vs Zombies
$35 in wallet

1. Oaxan
2. Sittinghawk3
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???

Make me an offer for the first two, I'll consider anything offered.
I'll trade a share of BOTH the first and second accounts for a single Minecraft Giftcode. ($21.65 USD buyable via paypal here http://www.minecraft.net/buy_gift_codes.jsp)

3rd one is for my little brother's birthday tomorrow and I'd like to get him whole bunch of games, other then just PvsZ.
We'll vote on which games we'll get by voting, nothing M rated, sorry...
PM me if interested in joining, price is $20. (PSN cards, PP, whatever.)

PM me any questions or offers! Thank you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting again since new page, sorry to interrupt your manhunt lol

Account 2 - $2
Alien Breed 1
Tank Battles

Account 3 - $2
Alien Breed 2

Account 4 - $2
Lead and Gold

Account 5 - $6
Droplitz
Gunstar Heroes
Trash Panic
Bomberman Ultra
Battlefield 1943

Stacking: The Lost Hobo King DLC ($1 a share)

1. (Host)
2. Marauder7

Still need host for Dungeon Hunter: Alliance

1. (Host)
2. Marauder7
3. Just2Dirty
4. Polaris1001
5. Polaris1001 (friend)

Damn, why are there so many damn newbies joining in the game share anyway?

[quote name='fear_Me_All']

but tell me 1 think first why on your username below it writting Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

did you got a issue with something? just would like to know
[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for bunk22. I've traded with him time before and after and I never got scammed. I believe there's someone who reported him for no reason. Besides, his discounts are the shit. I'd be all over those if I don't have them already.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Damn, why are there so many damn newbies joining in the game share anyway?

I can vouch for bunk22. I've traded with him time before and after and I never got scammed. I believe there's someone who reported him for no reason. Besides, his discounts are the shit. I'd be all over those if I don't have them already.[/QUOTE]

so you claim bunk22 his legit? i am happy you got what you paid for.... but i did got 3 game out of 8 and he remove them now i got nothing ...

coz most of you guy were newbie at beginning so why not helping them
intead some are honest and demand just little help and ready to paid for
sharing ( all i did want it game and i did trust and paid right aways and i
got screw at end.. it kind of my fault since it writting all over he a scammer
and avoid him but he said it was a other user who put negatif on him but it
seem he was right the other user...

anyways if there is a good heart somewhere and want to help me out i appreciate

[quote name='fear_Me_All']so you claim bunk22 his legit? i am happy you got what you paid for.... but i did got 3 game out of 8 and he remove them now i got nothing ...

coz most of you guy were newbie at beginning so why not helping them
intead some are honest and demand just little help and ready to paid for
sharing ( all i did want it game and i did trust and paid right aways and i
got screw at end.. it kind of my fault since it writting all over he a scammer
and avoid him but he said it was a other user who put negatif on him but it
seem he was right the other user...

anyways if there is a good heart somewhere and want to help me out i appreciate[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he was the one that got scammed and not the other way around (if you're talking about the 3 negative fb). All 3 of the users are CAG newbies and had less than 10 post. All 3 also hasn't logged in after the day they left the feedback. So to thise telling to avoid him, well, screw them.

As for why he got banned, I have no idea why. Although if he was banned because of the (supposedly) scams he did, he was wrongfully so.

Anyway, it'll be tough to get the games from him now that he's banned. No way for him to contact you even if he wanted to.

Alright, I was one of the ones who bought both a share of ghostbusters AND the rush n attack/red faction share from bunk22 and now can't log in to download them at all and of course he's banned so I can't PM him. Anyone who bought those from him and happen to have the login info that works I would be greatly appreciative.

please PM me

It could be that he preyed on new people that didn't know what they're doing for larger amounts of cash as I saw at least 2 of the three were $14 or more shares. I don't know what happened.

But it could also be that he couldn't understand this guy as well. I don't think I could do a gameshare with someone I can't understand.

This is why I avoid dealing with people offering bad games, have bad grammar or are just plain off the mark.
I don't think Bunk22 was doing anything on purpose though, I think he was just a victim of circumstance.

Bunk22 is a sketchy CAG.

Its really just a roll of the dice with him.

But yes, reading the guys post is difficult. English must not be his first language.

[quote name='fear_Me_All']anyways if there is a good heart somewhere and want to help me out i appreciate[/QUOTE]

i have yet to meet a bad cag, why do you think you started so much shit?

Guys, WTF? Most of the last page hasn't been of any value to the thread and it's almost all speculation that would be better off kept to yourself.

Gameshares I want to buy/may be interested in hosting if enough people say yes-

GTA 4 Both DLC 6$ per person
Assassin's Creed 1 ( 6$ per person I believe) Releases soon

[quote name='sir-fly']there seems to be a lot of scandles going on.. seems like the show greek lol
from now on it might be bets to only deal with cags with feed back that will cut down on the scams and also make it easy to keep up with who has what share[/QUOTE]

While I completely understand not wanting to trust people with zero feedback during sketchy times, it's also unfair to honest cags such as myself who have done several shares, but never hosted and just never got any rep.

Oh, speaking of which, something's been bugging me. I see feedback left on profiles for gameshares all the time, I figured it was completely normal, but the opening post says it's actually against the rules? I'm rather confused in this matter.

Shares available - 1 slot each

Account #2 --------- [$6]
Prototype ------------------- [12
trophy_bronze.png
, 13
trophy_silver.png
, 5
trophy_gold.png
, 1
platinum.png
]

*all shares are split 1/5 in terms of price in the original group

[quote name='Buuhan1']While I completely understand not wanting to trust people with zero feedback during sketchy times, it's also unfair to honest cags such as myself who have done several shares, but never hosted and just never got any rep.

Oh, speaking of which, something's been bugging me. I see feedback left on profiles for gameshares all the time, I figured it was completely normal, but the opening post says it's actually against the rules? I'm rather confused in this matter.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is actually against the rules but I believe they're very lenient on the matter. And as for for having zero feedback, yes, that is the burden that they have to bear but we're mostly concerned of those who just joined CAG and looking to gameshare. I'm sure most of us will not have any problems dealing with you since you've been here for 3 years now.

Might be against the rules but I actually leave feedback for gameshares to those that have 1 or 2 (or 0) feedbacks to get them started.

------

Selling:
Ghostbusters - $1.5
Explodemon - $2

Will trade both separate accounts for Castle Crashers

[quote name='bastiartadi']Yes, it is actually against the rules but I believe they're very lenient on the matter. And as for for having zero feedback, yes, that is the burden that they have to bear but we're mostly concerned of those who just joined CAG and looking to gameshare. I'm sure most of us will not have any problems dealing with you since you've been here for 3 years now.

Might be against the rules but I actually leave feedback for gameshares to those that have 1 or 2 (or 0) feedbacks to get them started.

------

Selling:
Ghostbusters - $1.5
Explodemon - $2

Will trade both separate accounts for Castle Crashers[/QUOTE]

I would have 20+ feedback if gameshares counted and when i first started I had to host a ME2 share for anybody to actually deal with me.

I only use this site to GS, nothing else.

Anyways......ME2 + All DLC on 2 accounts $15.00

[quote name='Brainberry']I would have 20+ feedback if gameshares counted and when i first started I had to host a ME2 share for anybody to actually deal with me.

I only use this site to GS, nothing else.

Anyways......ME2 + All DLC on 2 accounts $15.00[/QUOTE]
Would you take POP trilogy?

[quote name='iwarboY']Clash of Heroes HD dated for PSN/XBLA

not sure when this is due, but could be arriving next week.
If anyone begins a group (+Please add me+). Thanks! :)[/QUOTE]

+ Also interested in Dungeon Hunter +

not to brag or anything, but I might be able to help with the fearMeAll/bunk22 fiasco.

How?

-I speak french (I have a hunch he's from Québec, I have a buddy that writes like this lol)

-bunk's in my psn buddy list, so my stance on him is exactly like bastiartadi: awesome discounts, always responds to PM, and is pretty fast, why do you think I added his psn?

-I'm a mod on another gamesharing forum bunk just joined, I can PM him anytime, and if he doesn't answer, he's gonna get banned there as well...

PS: fearMeAll, why do you say sorry to me, I'm fairly certain I don't have a share of the games you got/were supposed to get !

I might be able to help with the fearMeAll/bunk22 fiasco. How?

-I speak french (I have a hunch he's from Québec, I have a buddy that writes like that lol, a doodette actually lmao)

-bunk's in my psn buddy list, so my stance on him is exactly like bastiartadi: awesome discounts, always responds to PM, and is pretty fast, why do you think I added his psn?

-I'm a mod on another gamesharing forum bunk just joined, I can PM him anytime, and if he doesn't answer, he's gonna get banned there as well...

PS: fearMeAll, why do you say sorry to me, I'm fairly certain I don't have a share of the games you got/were supposed to get !

FFVIII - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life
2. fmwross2
3. problemz
4. kov887

Group has been up and running for about two weeks now. The fifth person dropped out so there is a slot open if anyone is interested. Simply respond to the thread or pm me if you are

fear me all, you proballydidnt get the games because bunk 22 game share got jacked.. but im sure when he gets on he will give your money that you deserve{if you gave it to him

[quote name='iwarboY']+ Also interested in Dungeon Hunter +[/QUOTE]

We have 4 people right now and need a host for Dungeon Hunter. Want to host?

I might be able to help with the fearMeAll/bunk22 fiasco.

FearMeAll and I speak the same language (french, for those that care), bunk's in my psn buddy list (my stance on him is exactly like bastiartadi, great guy: awesome discounts, always responds to PM, and is pretty fast, why do you think I added his psn?) & also just joined another forum I'm a member of, I can PM him anytime...

[quote name='Marauder7']We have 4 people right now and need a host for Dungeon Hunter. Want to host?[/QUOTE]

Interested in Dungeon Hunter but can't host.

[quote name='meeek']bunk's in my psn buddy list (my stance on him is exactly like bastiartadi, great guy: awesome discounts, always responds to PM, and is pretty fast, why do you think I added his psn?) & also just joined another forum I'm a member of, I can PM him anytime...
[/QUOTE]

Well I just tried the share I bought of Red Faction/Rush N' Attack this morning. Can't activate it since it's already at 5 PS3's. So looks like I got screwed from this whole fiasco.

[quote name='Dammenion']Well I just tried the share I bought of Red Faction/Rush N' Attack this morning. Can't activate it since it's already at 5 PS3's. So looks like I got screwed from this whole fiasco.[/QUOTE]
when did you buy the share?

Quick question: I previously bought Borderlands stand-alone (ntsc region) in a gameshare, I have since sold that account. If I was to buy another Borderlands with all DLC and whatnot on a different account (same region) would I have to re-dl the game for it to work again? I assume my saves would still work.

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Quick question: I previously bought Borderlands stand-alone (ntsc region) in a gameshare, I have since sold that account. If I was to buy another Borderlands with all DLC and whatnot on a different account (same region) would I have to re-dl the game for it to work again? I assume my saves would still work.[/QUOTE]
no but you do have to click and start the dl so the unlock key can activate but you can cancle the dl after words

if the share you were to buy is NTSC (I prefer to use region 1), no probs.

Problem occured to me with AC2, I bought an EUR bluray, and a US gameshare later, saves aren't compatible, I don't mind, I intended to replay it anyway (I actually haven't really tried lol, but I'm 99.9% sure, will let you know if it does work)...

or if you mean you need to re-DL the Borderlands game, you don't, if you had kept it on your ps3, activating the new account will be enough.

PS: I'm still down for some LBP levels/costumes

[quote name='Dammenion']Well I just tried the share I bought of Red Faction/Rush N' Attack this morning. Can't activate it since it's already at 5 PS3's. So looks like I got screwed from this whole fiasco.[/QUOTE]

this is the same message i got went i did try to get bladekitten i paid for sadly...

[quote name='bastiartadi']I'm sure most of us will not have any problems dealing with you since you've been here for 3 years now.[/QUOTE]
4 years, actually. But who's counting? XD

-----------------------
Parasite Eve + Parasite Eve 2 commitment ($2.40/share)

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. iRobotZombie (lemme know if you're still interested)
4. kov887
5. Supreme

Looking for a host.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']FFVIII - 5 slots, $2 each
1. heavyd814life
2. fmwross2
3. problemz
4. kov887

Group has been up and running for about two weeks now. The fifth person dropped out so there is a slot open if anyone is interested. Simply respond to the thread or pm me if you are[/QUOTE]

I'll take the 5th slot. Have it already but starting to feel bad for you guys lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back