CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info has been sent to 3 of you guys in the group, just waiting on the last one to get home from school.

On a side note, im looking for an Arcana Heart 3 group (Not as a host though :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='radrodant']Looking for Super Street Fighter AE (I'm down for the costume pack as well)
Deathspank
NFS Shift 2 DLC[/QUOTE]

I already have AE, though i'd be interested in a group with all the SSF4 Costumes myself (The 8.99$ one and the 17.99 one)

Infamous 2 Supervoucher and Sniper Blast DLC $5

1)jgiovanni
2)junno
3)brightness
4)bill123
5) Trueblade

Includes: Kessler Skin, Reaper Skin, Golden Amp, Samurai Sword Amp, Sly's Cane Amp, Electro Grenade, and Electro Hook attacks as well as the Soundtrack.

Just need 2 more

Also selling a slot for the Castlevania Reverie DLC which includes the Welcome Back package that has not been used for $2 (just wanna get the cost of my share back
).

[quote name='sir-fly']anyone want to host[/QUOTE]

i have the exsplodeum beta for 360 to trade for a foiren account , prety much as far as ill go for free stuff

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. uuaww
4. uuaww
5.Oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
1. ryanhaggan (host)
2. sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo

feel free to add yourself to the list
all we need is a host

I'll host EA. I know that there were a few others interested in EA, but you didn't give the latest list...

How much is Vegas 2 going for?

[quote name='FastLyfe']Mk9 klassic skins group
1.(Host)
2.FastLyfe
3.Bill123
4.xxjonoxx
I wouldn't mind making it long term. Still need a host though
[/QUOTE]

is Bill and xxjono interested in long-term? I'll host if you guys are.

[quote name='radrodant']Looking for Super Street Fighter AE (I'm down for the costume pack as well)
Deathspank
NFS Shift 2 DLC[/QUOTE]

down for the costume pack, whats the diff between the 18.99 and the 8.99?
already joined an SSF4AE group though

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I want to start a gameshare for Mega Man 10. I'll be more than happy to host and i have a $10 PSN Card so we can get cracking right away. So here goes:

Mega Man 10 - $2 per share
1. Heavyd814life
2. Sev2500
5 [/QUOTE]

Count me in

[quote name='ryanhaggan']i have the exsplodeum beta for 360 to trade for a foiren account , prety much as far as ill go for free stuff

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. Uuaww
4. Uuaww
5.oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
1. Ryanhaggan (host)
2. Sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo

Feel free to add yourself to the list
all we need is a host

i'll host ea. I know that there were a few others interested in ea, but you didn't give the latest list...

How much is vegas 2 going for?[/quote]
20$

Does anyone have:

Enslaved: Pigsy's Perfect 10
F.E.A.R. 2 Reborn

If you do have it and it is from before the outage, can you be sure it works before contacting me? Thanks.

So, Infamous 2 is on the European store now except for UK, Ireland, Germany (will be available there on the 10th). I'm assuming it will be here in the next update? Maybe? Who wants in?

1. (host)
2. benjam138

[quote name='Furashu']down for the costume pack, whats the diff between the 18.99 and the 8.99?
already joined an SSF4AE group though[/QUOTE]

Theres 3 costume sets (I have no idea on the names)

The first one which was from SF4 (Which is 6.99)
The first set from SSF4 (Which is 8.99)
And the newest set from SSF4 (Which is the 18.99)

[quote name='benjam138']So, Infamous 2 is on the European store now except for UK, Ireland, Germany (will be available there on the 10th). I'm assuming it will be here in the next update? Maybe? Who wants in?

1. (host)
2. benjam138
5.[/QUOTE]

If this happens I'm in.

We need a new host for the Assassin's Creed & Assassin's Creed II DX group, as the host ran into a snag and cannot add funds to his PSN wallet.

1. (host)
2. Buuhan1
3. deadbodyman11
4. pbnate88
5. Zuttasoxx

If you wanna host, please add yourself and then contact Zuttasoxx (the previous host) so he can send you the other group members payments.

[quote name='benjam138']So, Infamous 2 is on the European store now except for UK, Ireland, Germany (will be available there on the 10th). I'm assuming it will be here in the next update? Maybe? Who wants in?

1. (host)
2. benjam138
3.OlDirtyBastard
5.[/QUOTE]

I wont get my hopes up but I am more than down if this is true.

[quote name='Buuhan1']We need a new host for the Assassin's Creed & Assassin's Creed II DX group, as the host ran into a snag and cannot add funds to his PSN wallet.

1. Zuttasoxx
2. Buuhan1
3. deadbodyman11
4. JimmyThong
5. pbnate88

If you wanna host, please add yourself and then contact Zuttasoxx (the previous host) so he can send you the other group members payments.[/QUOTE]

Fixed the problem

1. (host)
2. benjam138
5.[/QUOTE]

Sign me up

1. (host)
2. benjam138
5.[/QUOTE]

Me as well.

I'd be interested in joining an AC2 share or Beyond Good and Evil share (whenever it comes out) if anyone else is interested.

Unfortunately I don't think I can host at the moment because I am having issues with PSN (won't let me add funds to created accounts).

If anyone is interested feel free to add yourself:

Assassin's Creed II DX

1. (host)
2. antlp89

$2 a share

BG&E

1. (host)
2. antlp89
3. GalGR

$2-3 a share?

1. (host)
2. benjam138
5.[/QUOTE]

I want in on this.

[quote name='iwarboY']' 4 slots open '

Free dead nation and wipeoutHD+Fury bundle including unused free month of PSN+[/QUOTE]

- 2 slots left -

EDIT: GONE! :)

rainbow vegas 2 group

2.sir-fly
3. Uuaww
4. Uuaww
5.oside_hunter

its a great game btw

ea mma
1. Ryanhaggan (host)
2. Sir-fly
3. Vyrtigo

Feel free to add yourself to the list

we only need a few more for mma and a host for vegas 2

[quote name='jonfelkin']Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.
[/QUOTE]

bumping this. Would love to get this started ASAP so we could snag titles like Assassins Creed 2 DX for only $2 a person. Come on people, please join...

[quote name='antlp89']I'd be interested in joining an AC2 share or Beyond Good and Evil share (whenever it comes out) if anyone else is interested.

Unfortunately I don't think I can host at the moment because I am having issues with PSN (won't let me add funds to created accounts).

Assassin's Creed II DX

1. (host)
2. antlp89

$2 a share

[/QUOTE]

Would like a spot to the AC 2 DX group

Also looking for a spot for SSFIV AE, costumes, and anything else so far

[quote name='antlp89']I'd be interested in joining an AC2 share or Beyond Good and Evil share (whenever it comes out) if anyone else is interested.

Assassin's Creed II DX

1. (host)
2. antlp89

$2 a share
[/QUOTE]

Added to the AC2 group.

Assassin's Creed II DX

1. (host)
2. antlp89
3. ZerotypeX
4. doucheland

OK. i found a nice $10.00 psn code spot and will attempt to host this Under Seige group.
there is however a $2.00 activation fee so the cost is an additional .40cents per person.

Under Siege(RTS Game)
1. iwarboY ( Host )
2. iwarboY
3. Brainberry
4. volt1up
5. OPEN - available

im hosting this on 1 of my unclaimed ' welcome back ' accounts equipped with 30 day of free PSN+

This title is marked down from $20.00 and is now $10.00 with psn+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT1t813hUfQ

Assassin's Creed II DX

1. (host)
2. antlp89

$2 a share

BG&E

$2-3 a share?[/QUOTE]

I'll be in for BG&EHD if it is on an account that existed before April 20th, that way we can get the extra 20% with the PS+ trial.

[quote name='Donut2922']is Bill and xxjono interested in long-term? I'll host if you guys are.[/QUOTE]

I'm good with a long term share.

I want to start a gameshare for Mega Man 10. I'll be more than happy to host and i have a $10 PSN Card so we can get cracking right away. So here goes:

Mega Man 10 - $2 per share
1. Heavyd814life
2. Sev2500
3. TheCro

I want in on this

Does anyone have the SSF4 AE DLC?

I can make a straight up trade with:
Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC (Jill and Shuma)
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Super Street Fighter HD Remix
Final Fantasy VII/IX

I don't have any cash in PayPal.

[quote name='doucheland']Added to the AC2 group.

Assassin's Creed II DX

1. (host)
2. antlp89
3. ZerotypeX
4. doucheland

edit - no I won't.

Starting a Group that will buy games once or twice a month, Also we will have a PS+ on it to save on the games and get the free games. All games will be the newly released games and the first batch will include all games starting with when PSN came back up til whenever the group starts.
Retail games will also be included but need more votes to pass.

So initial cost will be at least $10 for the PS+, only active ppl join please for the voting which will be every 2/4 weeks depending on releases.

1. Jonfelkin
2. ryanhaggan
3. Fraggedbylaggers

No Minis or PS1 Classics.
Feel free to add yourself to the list, just make sure your willing to make it a long term group.

1. (host)
2. benjam138
5.[/QUOTE]

Woah - you mean inFamous 2 - the full game? On PSN? As in almost day and date digital release? No way. Then again, count me in too if it does happen (though looks like this potential group is full as-is). Still, can we make an EU account?

[quote name='NamPaehc']Anyone want to get a group going for the $10 bundle for Flower + Sound Track + Avatar???[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in just the Soundtrack/Theme bundle (already have the game).

[quote name='NamPaehc']Anyone want to get a group going for the $10 bundle for Flower + Sound Track + Avatar???[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in just the Soundtrack/Theme bundle (already have the game).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back