CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Foxx']Erm yes I know but I don't have any way to host myself or I would do so. Helpful information though :)[/QUOTE]

By the way, what meme is it in your avatar?

[quote name='Foxx']Looks like we have enough people. We just need a host for inFAMOUS 2. Anyone down?[/QUOTE]

I will host. Are you guys interested in the European version of "Beyond Good and Evil"? I can NOT WAIT for it!!!

[quote name='0_0']I will host. Are you guys interested in the European version of "Beyond Good and Evil"? I can NOT WAIT for it!!![/QUOTE]
Ill buy both if the others will just please include me in inf 2

[quote name='GalGR']Thanks :cool:.

By the way, what meme is it in your avatar?[/QUOTE]

Its the business cat meme, a meme that is quite frankly under appreciated.

021711_business_cat_meme_3.jpg

[quote name='0_0']I will host. Are you guys interested in the European version of "Beyond Good and Evil"? I can NOT WAIT for it!!![/QUOTE]

I'm down with this.

Im in for infamous but I would rather not spend more on the conversion rate to get BGE unless everyone else wants it.

edit: Any chance we can get it going by tonight? Im bored as shit and would love tok play some infamous

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Im in for infamous but I would rather not spend more on the conversion rate to get BGE unless everyone else wants it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would rather not get BGE because I don't have the cash for it but if everyone else wants it I guess I will too.

[quote name='Foxx']Its the business cat meme, a meme that is quite frankly under appreciated.

http://theawesomer.com/photos/2011/02/021711_business_cat_meme_3.jpg[/img
[/QUOTE]

lol

[quote name='GalGR']Can you host Beyond Good and Evil in a different account, because I already have inFamous 2 from a different gameshare.[/QUOTE]

We can make it real easy, if the group ends up getting BG&E, I can buy your infamous share and you can take my spot in the group.

[quote name='astralproxy']Midnight Club LA Complete+Outland (About 6$ per share)
1. [host] astralproxy
2.dgwillia006
3. SniperWulf
4. ?
5. ?[/QUOTE]

I'll get in on it.

Hmm 3 of 2 say no too adding BG&E to the group. So now the question is whether O_O is willing to make the group without it. Never mind he answered the question :0

I'm still hosting. I don't want to post my email on a public forum, so give me a second to send PMs. If you guys don't want BG&E, it'ls fine. I'll ok with it

[quote name='0_0']I'm still hosting. I don't want to post my email on a public forum, so give me a second to send PMs. If you guys don't want BG&E, it'ls fine. I'll ok with it[/QUOTE] awesome, im ready when you are

[quote name='mauaus']awesome, im ready when you are[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think you were in the group list I made..

You skipped a person lol

Midnight Club LA Complete+Outland (About 6$ per share)
1. [host] astralproxy
2.dgwillia006
3. SniperWulf
4. radrodant
5. ?

[quote name='MrRosales']Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think you were in the group list I made..[/QUOTE]
Well that sucks, im in if someone drops out or a new group comes along :)

Infamous 2 Uk full game

1. Host
2. mauaus
3. Available
4. Available
5. Available

[quote name='0_0']I'm still hosting. I don't want to post my email on a public forum, so give me a second to send PMs. If you guys don't want BG&E, it'ls fine. I'll ok with it[/QUOTE]

If you want to host another group of Beyong Good and Evil, then count me in!

I have Assasins Creed, Assasins Creed 2 deluxe, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Hustle Kings and Planet Mini Golf all in one account. Anybody have $10 psn cards, rock band 2 dlc or Pure (full)?
mudvayne234567 is my psn or reply here

Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$2.99 a share - as low as I'll go for $35 worth of DLC

1. scarhawk (host)

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share:
Only $2.49 (Comes with Welcome Back Package)

[quote name='scarhawk']Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$2.99 a share - as low as I'll go for $35 worth of DLC

1. scarhawk (host)

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share:
Only $2.49 (Comes with Welcome Back Package)[/QUOTE]

It's tempting, cause UC2 is one of the finest games I've ever played. But I've never touched multiplayer and once UC3 hits I probably never will. Hell, the UC3 multiplayer beta starts June 28th. I'd basically be buying this to get some trophies... sorry man, goodluck tho.

[quote name='mauaus']need someone to fill a spot?[/QUOTE]

I don't think we need a spot filled although you can ask O_O about it, maybe someone backed out.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have Assasins Creed, Assasins Creed 2 deluxe, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Hustle Kings and Planet Mini Golf all in one account. Anybody have $10 psn cards, rock band 2 dlc or Pure (full)?
mudvayne234567 is my psn or reply here[/QUOTE]

Here's my proof of being a legit trader too for 6 months now http://forums.qj.net/itrader.php?u=163350 and meek and prob a few more on here from qj can back me up

anyone from the group for ARCANA HEART 3 have any news

1.antlp89 (host) paid
2.fear_me_all paid
3.frictor paid
4.TooMuchCakepaid
5.dejeckt paid

since it seem none cant host it (and has antlp89 seem anable to host due to problem with his credit card on psn store)

just a suggestion since none can host it i suggest we get all our 6$ back we paid via paypal (so we can get something else or work it out with a other group that can host it)

i am sure antlp89 did all he can but since he cant make it i send him a message for refund

so anyone from that group above contact me if you got more info
(or anyone got a suggestion let us know)

thx

[quote name='dgwillia006']Also, im considering hosting a Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls group (3$ per person). if i get enough people by the time i get the PSN card tommorow, ill host it

Wizardry:LLS
1. dgwillia006
2.Fear_Me_All
5.[/QUOTE]

i add myself is it to late???

[quote name='fear_Me_All']i add myself is it to late???[/QUOTE]

Nope, i wasnt planning to get the card until tommorow afternoon (As long as i have atleast 3 people in the group)

Wizardry:Labyrinth of Lost Souls
1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All

[quote name='dgwillia006']Nope, i wasnt planning to get the card until tommorow afternoon (As long as i have atleast 3 people in the group)

1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All
5.[/QUOTE]

count me in

Okay, well i plan to get it sometime between 5-7PM EST tommorow. So its up to you whenever you want to send the money.

1. dgwillia006 (Host)
2.Fear_Me_All
3.adamsant12

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back