CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynasty Warriors 7 DLC (R1)
1) Dynasty Warriors 7 – Costume Pack 0 ($0.99)
2) Dynasty Warriors 7 – Costume Pack 1 ($0.99)
3) Dynasty Warriors 7 – Japanese Voice Option (Free)
4) Dynasty Warriors 7 – New Stage and BGM Pack 1 ($2.99)
5) Dynasty Warriors 7 – New Weapon Pack 1 ($1.99)
Total 7USD, with 3USD to spare.

Group:
1) wilflare
2) taken
3) taken
4) taken
5)

looking for one last guy.
2 PayPal :D

Sev2500, firesword2007, wilflare, and joel7223: I've contacted you all through PM. Please contact me by evening time to let me know if you're still in. I'd like to get the DLC pack with the extra character. This would bring the total to $17/5 = $3.40

Let me know what you guys think.

Anyone up for a Modnation Racers GS? I feel like I missed the bus on it, want to give it a try. PM me if interested, it would be $6 a share. Thanks!

1. TreizePlus
2. SniperWulf
3. momouchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that story with schrnkuk settled? cos I just found that:

Banned Users: Permanent Ban Usergroups: Banned Users
schrnkuk elite999 07-02-2010 Permanent Never Forever [Lift Ban] [Scammer]

(banned from another g.s. site for scamming, I'll look into it and delete this if I don't find anything conclusive, but I believe there were problems with him on a recent inFamous 2 share)

EDIT: it looks like the guy accusing him gave him a weird feedback, so schrnkuk might be legit, can anyone who was in his inF2 share tell us anything (about how it got eventually settled) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']Is that story with schrnkuk settled? cos I just found that:

(banned from another g.s. site for scamming, I'll look into it and delete this if I don't find anything conclusive, but I believe there were problems with him on a recent inFamous 2 share)[/QUOTE]

nice job.

Looking for someone to join a longterm gameshare group. We've been together for over a year now and still purchase regularly. We've got a nice list of stuff, which you can find in spoiler tags below, and have around $620 total value invested in the share(or $124 spent per slot). However, to try and find someone quickly, we're looking to sell the slot for $75. Only requirement I have, as the host, is that you have been a member of CAG for a while and have a decent amount of positive feedback. It'd definitely be a great buy for a new PS3 owner or someone who hasn't bought much from the store. You can PM me for further details.

And now, the lists!

Games:
Back to the Future (all eps.)
Wipeout HD
Stardust
Fancy Pants
Angry Birds (Mini)
Stacking
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Explodemon
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
Mega Man JP ps1 classic
Spare Parts
Tetris
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (all eps.)
X-men Arcade
LBP Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
Dead Nation
Young Thor (Mini)
Monopoly (Mini)
Pac-Man CE DX
Sky Fighter
Aqua Panic
TerRover
Costume Quest
Dead Space Ignition
Brain Challenge
High Velocity Bowling
Lara Croft and the Guardian of LIght
Blade Kitten
DeathSpank
DeathSpank Thongs of Virtue
Space Invaders Infinity Gene
Castle Crashers
Shank
Scott Pilgrim
Kick-Ass
Earthworm Jim HD
Landit Bandit
Family Feud
Monkey Island SE
Monkey Island 2 SE
Planet Minigolf
Joe Danger
Super Stacker Party
The Price is Right
Rocket Knight
Blue Toad Murder Files eps. 1-6
Puzzle Chronicles
Hyperballoid HD
TV Show King
Magic Orbz
Matt Hazard: Blood Bath & Beyond
Peggle
Freekscape(Mini)
Mahjong Tales
echochrome
Mushroom Wars
Digger HD
Cuboid
Zuma

DLC:
Stacking DLC
ME2 Arrival
Scott Pilgrim Knives DLC
Costume Quest DLC
SW: The Force Unleashed 2 CE DLC
Fallout NV Tribal Pack
Brain Challenge expansion
DeathSpank Thongs of Virtue DLC
Trine DLC
Fat Princess Expansion
ModNation Racers DLC Including Sackboy Mod & Kart, Nathan Drake Mod & Kart, Ratchet & Clank Mods + more
All Magic Orbz DLC (3 packs)
Flower Soundtrack
LBP April Fools Costume
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit & Costumes

Making UC2 GoTY DLC share!

$2.99 a share - as low as I'll go for $35 worth of DLC

1. scarhawk (host)
2. inanim8

Also Selling 1 Bad Company 2 Vietnam share:
Only $2.49 (Comes with Welcome Back Package)

(banned from another g.s. site for scamming, I'll look into it and delete this if I don't find anything conclusive, but I believe there were problems with him on a recent inFamous 2 share)

EDIT: it looks like the guy accusing him gave him a weird feedback, so he might be legit, can anyone who was in his inF2 share tell us anything about how it got (eventually) settled?[/QUOTE]

And this is why you don't leave feedback for gamesharing. Cause it means ~nothing~.

Also why you (not you in particular) should host and not be lazy :)

[quote name='iwarboY']is the other guy a crook or what?[/QUOTE]

what was the outcome with the schrnkuk infamous 2 trade? did evryone get their money back? someone involved should answer this.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']And this is why you don't leave feedback for gamesharing. Cause it means ~nothing~.

Also why you (not you in particular) should host and not be lazy :)[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on the hosting part, but the feedback on gs is just as helpful as any other. There's always a hiccup or exploit in any feedback system. I'm not gs if we didn't have each other's back. It's too risky as is. I appreciate when other CAGs mention a smooth trade or group coming together. Feedback or not, with gs there's always a chance somone could just "cash out" and run. It could be a regular or new member just offering something high in demand like InFamous 2.

Mentioning a good transaction is one thing, leaving feedback is other. People just don't give a shit. Feedback is not moderated on this site, and it's a sad thing. It's against the rules to leave feedback for gamesharing, but even veterans keep doing it. It inflates the rating way too much.

That being said, you can easily abuse the feedback system without gamesharing but it's definitely not an indicator that I use when I gameshare here because again, I think it means absolutely nothing.

Sending and shipping physical items is completely different from throwing a dollar or two here and there. Some people here aren't even clear about how gamesharing works, and still share.

Only my opinion, but I still think that anyone who is scammed here just didn't pay enough attention. Also, people love to overcharge for shares lol.

[quote name='iwarboY']what was the outcome with the schrnkuk infamous 2 trade? did evryone get their money back? someone involved should answer this.[/QUOTE]
I actually got a full refund after about 3 days. He is cool just a little difficult to communicate with.

Let me start.

We started a trade on Saturday. 3 members paid. 1 left to pay and him, host. He bought Under Siege and was waiting for payment for to buy Inf2. Contacted him Sunday to ask for the Acc details if remaining members and him paid; it was set up and we could at least play Under Siege while we waiting. No response.

Monday. Lots of ignoring PMs. Got pissed off and said what is going on, if you don't give us details, i'm calling you out. He said he was waiting for 5th member to pay and he would send acc details. I PM'd 5th member to tell him to move his butt and get paying, we were waiting :) -- 5th says "I got no PM from host, and he hasn't answered mine" -- confused.

I PM him and ask what was he doing, and to contact 5th for payment. He says he is not paying.

I get pissed and say I want a refund or i'm going to report the payment to PP because you cannot give me a decent answer for withholding the acc details or what is going on. Wasn't too happy with his conduct.

Next day (Tues?..) I get a full refund on PayPal for the whole amount £12.50 from Host. I cannot speak for the other members.

Conclusion: He wasn't a scammer, because he would have not refunded me if he was. But I still don't know what was going on and what was his method, or why he was withholding, or what was going on with the 5th member. i'm lost, but I have my money back.

Trade with him under your discretion, but maybe think about if you want him to host. Up to you.

Verdict: Confusion.
Scammer?: No.

[quote name='inanim8']Looking for a share of:

The Red Dead Redemption $20 DLC package.

LA Noire Rockstar pass.[/QUOTE]

Bump

EDIT: it looks like the guy accusing him gave him a weird feedback, so schrnkuk might be legit, can anyone who was in his inF2 share tell us anything (about how it got eventually settled) ?[/QUOTE]
I heard he left the group but gave refunds . check with iRobotzombie. DAMNIT SHOULDVE READ FURTHER DOWN , my bad

1. scarhawk (host)
2. inanim8

Anyone up for a Modnation Racers GS? I feel like I missed the bus on it, want to give it a try. PM me if interested, it would be $6 a share. Thanks!

1. TreizePlus
2. SniperWulf
3. Zuttasoxx
4. Zuttasoxx's friend
5. ...

[quote name='wilflare']Dynasty Warriors 7 DLC (R1)
1) Dynasty Warriors 7 – Costume Pack 0 ($0.99)
2) Dynasty Warriors 7 – Costume Pack 1 ($0.99)
3) Dynasty Warriors 7 – Japanese Voice Option (Free)
4) Dynasty Warriors 7 – New Stage and BGM Pack 1 ($2.99)
5) Dynasty Warriors 7 – New Weapon Pack 1 ($1.99)
Total 7USD, with 3USD to spare.

Group:
1) wilflare
2) taken
3) taken
4) taken
5)

looking for one last guy.
2 PayPal :D[/QUOTE]

anyone else? "D

schrnkuk, that other guy seems fishy, he probably accused you of scam so he wouldn't pass as one... nvm, as it's apparently settled, so...

who got inFamous 2/who's looking for it?

[quote name='meeek']schrnkuk, that other guy seems fishy, he probably accused you of scam so he wouldn't pass as one... nvm, as it's apparently settled, so...

who got inFamous 2/who's looking for it?[/QUOTE]

im looking for it

To mention this again, I will host an inFAMOUS 2 gameshare when it hits the NA store, hopefully with this next store update!

1. iowaholdem (host)
2. iowaholdem

[quote name='iowaholdem']To mention this again, I will host an inFAMOUS 2 gameshare when it hits the NA store, hopefully with this next store update!

1. iowaholdem (host)
2. iowaholdem
5.[/QUOTE]

you can put me up if it does.

[quote name='Wario64']Shares for sell

Prototype - $6
CoD Escalation DLC - sold

Will consider trades as well but would rather sell than trade.[/QUOTE]

payment is done into your paypal thx you

[quote name='NSYNC']Stacking
1 slot available - $2.00

SHANK
1 slot available - $2.00 (Includes Welcome Back package: Dead Nation, InFamous, Killzone PSP, Pursuit Force PSP and theme)

Outland - NEW REALEASE!
sold

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Just tried to sell/deactivate this.[/QUOTE]

i did send you payment into your paypal

[quote name='sir-fly']4 shares of scott pilgram 1.75 a share[/QUOTE]

does the game come with the DLC that is out for scott pilgrim game ??

i am looking for share for:
(i rather have more game on a single account if possible please)

arcana heart 3
scoth pilgrim
zombie apocalype
burn zombie burn
Red Faction: Battlegrounds
Rush'N Attack: Ex-Patriot
Hard Corps: Uprising
Alien Breed™ 3: Descent
Alpha Mission II
PAC-MAN® Championship Edition DX
Crescent Pale Mist
Blade Kitten
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™: The Game
Rocket Knight
Mega Man 9 and 10 combo
Assault Heroes

let me know thx you

2 things:

1) i gave you guys a refund on the failed under seige group lol.

2) Thanks izombieguy for clearing info with in depth explanation. nice.

OH! still looking for MTG 2012 SLOT ... so i guess 3 things:)

[quote name='iwarboY']2 things:

1) i gave you guys a refund on the failed under seige group lol.

2) Thanks izombieguy for clearing info with in depth explanation. nice.

OH! still looking for MTG 2012 SLOT ... so i guess 3 things:)[/QUOTE]

still cant believe no one wanted that game lol

its dope.

Looking to buy:
Space Invaders infinity gene
Moon Diver
Hard Corps
Outland

Preferably with more games on the account.

For trade:
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Swords and Soldiers
Pacman Championship editon
Explodemon

All games are on a single account and has super stardust hd and lbp for the welcome back games. 30 day ps+ is unclaimed yet. Also has $5 remaining credit inside. It's pretty negotiable so drop me a PM and let me know what you have to trade :)

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']It's against the rules to leave feedback for gamesharing,[/QUOTE]

WOW (and not in a good way)!

[quote name='iowaholdem']To mention this again, I will host an inFAMOUS 2 gameshare when it hits the NA store, hopefully with this next store update!

1. iowaholdem (host)
2. iowaholdem
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in if in NA.

[quote name='mikespit1']I am sharing shares on my PSN account with the following games:
Suikoden
Final Fantasy VII
Pixeljunk Shooter 2
Parasite Eve
Legend of Mana
Castlevania Chronicles

[/QUOTE]

Still looking for share trades preferably Castlevania SOTN, Legacy of Kain, metal Gear Solid and others.

Looking to sell:

1) 1 share of Infamous 2 SuperVoucher (includes all DLC skins, powers and music) for $5

and

2) 1 share of Castelvania Reverie DLC which inlcudes an unused Welcome Back Package for $2

1. scarhawk (host)
2. inanim8

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back