CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accounts for sale:
1. .detuned, My Aquarium, Linger in Shadows (very easy trophies) - $2.20
2. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition DLC - $3 (2 shares available)

Also looking to start a possibly long term gameshare group, but I really want it to have both Castlevania LOS DLC packs (and hopefully Trine). I am willing to host, and I'm open to suggestions for anything else as long as it passes majority vote in the group. Currently at 2 people, and fear_me_ALL has suggested any of the following:
1- Hard Corps: Uprising (action/shooter) 15$
2- Assault Heroes (arcade/shooter) 10$
3- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™: The Game (action) 10$
4- Gatling gear (action shooter) 10$
5-zombie apocalype 10$
6-burn zombie burn 10$
7- PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX (arcade) 10$
8- all 3 Lara Croft And The Guardian Challenge Pack 1,2 and 3 15$ for all 3
9- Armageddon Riders (action racing) 10$

Looking for 3 more!

Selling:

(1 slot left)
Account 1: $10 a share (Negotiable)
FF7(PS1)
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness(PSP)
Flow+add ons
Afterburner Climax
.detuned
and MvC2

[quote name='catspit']anyone selling any slots /w multi. games on it?[/QUOTE]

Look up ^

Looking For:

WaW zombie maps that go to Black Ops (the ones that come with hardened edition)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will host our Burnout group. Will PM paypal info now. Won't be home until tonight to make the actual PSN account.

1. AirMcLaren (host)
2. inanim8
3. Kilger
4. uuaww
5. (open)

Someone please take the last slot.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']I will host our Burnout group. Will PM paypal info now. Won't be home until tonight to make the actual PSN account.

1. AirMcLaren (host)
2. inanim8
3. Kilger
4. uuaww
5. Jlazenby1

Someone please take the last slot.[/QUOTE]

I can paypal tonight, just pm me your info!

Burnout Paradise + all dlc & LBP dlc Group (still looking for 2 more people interested)

1.me
2.illmatic21 (can host)
3.Trueblade (can host)

As for the LBP dlc, we can vote later on which dlc packs to purchase, but so far some suggestions are:

Final Fantasy 7 ($6)
Ratchet and Clank ($3)
Infamous 2 ($3)
Sly Cooper ($3)
Jack and Daxter ($3)
Even More Animals! ($3)
Marvel Pack #3 (LBP 1) ($6)
Kratos (LPB 1) ($2)

Depending on what LBP dlc is agreed upon, I believe each gameshare would come out to about $10 give or take a few (including Burnout).

PM me if interested.

Thanks

[quote name='jester695']I have Burnout already, but I would be interested in a group that wants to do the DLC......[/QUOTE]

The share would be $2.20. I'm thinking about putting that $1.60 towards buying the game on my main and hosting a DLC only group.

[quote name='jester695']I have Burnout already, but I would be interested in a group that wants to do the DLC......[/QUOTE]

Would love to do this as well.. I have no clue how to host.. so to start it off..

Burnout ALL DLC (no game)

1. (host) - NYSNC maybe?
2. jester695
3. domo325

anyone want to get funky lab rat? also i may be interested in a long time share group, im saying maybe $10-15 a month on games and maybe some dlc.

I am interested in beyond good and evil HD and outland anyone want in it would be 4 bucks a person

1. Bredbu (host)

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Burnout Paradise is a GREAT game.[/QUOTE]

Agreed; just bought the island dlc and it is well worth it for 2.99 (or less if gameshared)

Not for me. Apparently there's a webcam issue. I like to see 100% near all my games (OCD). I'm stuck at 98% and no Platinum on MotorStorm Pacific Rift because of a 4 controller trophy. Things like that drive me nuts. I'll get Burnout on 360.

Yeah it's pretty cool. Already platinumed mine and have 91% of the trophies but I accidentally deleted the account, oh well though.

Just saw on the Playstation Blog that next week theres going to be available Assasins Creed: Brotherhood Full Game Trial.

Does that mean that is going to be on PSN as a full game download?

[quote name='bastiartadi']What's new with the Big Surf expansion?[/QUOTE]

It is a new island that has other challenges and a couple of new cars.

Quick question guys. If i delete the profile of a psn gameshare account, will i still be able to play the Games associated with it? (assuming the account is still activated). And if i do accidentally delete it, can i just create a new profile and associated the same psn id and deactivate it?

Been wondering or a while now, haha.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Quick question guys. If i delete the profile of a psn gameshare account, will i still be able to play the Games associated with it? (assuming the account is still activated). And if i do accidentally delete it, can i just create a new profile and associated the same psn id and deactivate it?

Been wondering or a while now, haha.[/QUOTE]

No, you have to have the user on your PS3 to be able to access its contents (Games, Add ons, etc.). Yes you can create a new user and log in under an accounts info and still be able to deactivate it.

[quote name='NSYNC']Going to pass on hosting Burnout DLC after reading up on the game itself.[/QUOTE]What did you read about the game that turned you off of it? Especially at under $4 per share? The game is beautiful, controls excellently, the cars are super fun and varied and the world is huge! You could easily loose 30+ hours in the game!

[quote name='bredbu']I am interested in beyond good and evil HD and outland anyone want in it would be 4 bucks a person

1. Bredbu (host)
5.[/QUOTE]

any interest?

Kk, so our host is out. Anyone interested in this gameshare?

Burnout Paradise ALL DLC (no game)

1. (host)
2. jester695
3. domo325

[quote name='Bluntsly']I'm looking for a share for Valkyria Chronicles for PS1.. Long shot, I know :p[/QUOTE]

I'm dumb.. I meant to say, Vagrant Story.. anyone have a slot for this?

Adding Gatling gears to this

I am interested in beyond good and evil HD and outland anyone want in it would be 6 bucks a person

1. Bredbu (host)
2. Purplepanda

So its gatling gears, beyond good and evil, and outland

[quote name='jlazenby1']I can paypal tonight, just pm me your info![/QUOTE]

I had to drop out of the share, sorry guys, my check was a bit short. Im sure the slot will fill fast though, lookin popular. Sorry again

Selling:

(1 slot left)
Account 1: $10 a share (Negotiable)
FF7(PS1)
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness(PSP)
Flow+add ons
Afterburner Climax
.detuned
and MvC2

Looking For:

WaW zombie maps that go to Black Ops (the ones that come with hardened edition)

[quote name='iowaholdem']What did you read about the game that turned you off of it? Especially at under $4 per share? The game is beautiful, controls excellently, the cars are super fun and varied and the world is huge! You could easily loose 30+ hours in the game![/QUOTE]

Webcam trophy. When you own a 360 and a non-compatible camera, it comes down to this.

Trading a slot of:

Castle Crashers
Fat Princess
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Suikoden
Dead Nation
Super Stardust HD
+2 PSP games (Non-WB)
+Other assorted goodies

Strictly trade only.
Will not accept codes.
Make me an offer

[quote name='harleymandvdson']No, you have to have the user on your PS3 to be able to access its contents (Games, Add ons, etc.). Yes you can create a new user and log in under an accounts info and still be able to deactivate it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply. Good info that we should add to the OP.

Looking to host a group with a couple of the capcom psp games that are on sale. It would include Power Stone Collection and Ultimate Ghost N Goblins. $2 a share.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']LBP 2 FINAL FANTASY VII Costume Bundle Group
($5.99, July 13)
2. gamerGirl34
3. Ecko25
5.[/QUOTE]

Bump

I have the following game share accounts for sale. PM me if interested.

• Account 1: LittleBigPlanet and LBP DLC: 1) Metal Gear Levels, 2) Pirates of Caribbean Levels, 3) Pirates of Caribbean Costumes.
    This is everything you need to get 100% trophies in Little Big Planet
    Also includes Dead Nation and Pursuit Force PSP from welcome back promo.
    [$6.00]
  • Account 2: LA Noire all DLC: Rockstar Pass + The Consul's Car case
    [$2.50]

Looking for shares of Infamous 2, Modnation Racers, PixelJunk Monster + Encore & Earthworm Jim HD if anyone has them or wants to start a group.

ATTN: My Burnout group update

1. AirMcLaren (host)
2. inanim8 (paid)
3. Kilger
4. uuaww (paid)
5. (open)

5th spot has opened up. Need to get it filled. Account is ready and made, but I'm waiting to make the purchase until all slots are filled and paid (didn't rhyme on purpose).

[quote name='AirMcLaren']ATTN: My Burnout group update

1. AirMcLaren (host)
2. inanim8 (paid)
3. Kilger
4. uuaww (paid)
5. muhsheesuh

5th spot has opened up. Need to get it filled. Account is ready and made, but I'm waiting to make the purchase until all slots are filled and paid (didn't rhyme on purpose).[/QUOTE]

Sending payment now

Actually any five people willing to try something with me here? I'll provide the PSN cards to a trustworthy CAG from the group in order for him buy either Infamous 2 or Mass Effect 2 whichever is more popular and the paypal from you five goes to me. I'll give the codes up first if it's necessary as I'm really in need of money here :/

I'm looking to start up a gameshare for Metal Gear Solid. I have a $10 PSN Card handy, so we'll be good to go as soon as all 5 slots are filled.

Metal Gear Solid ($9.99) - $2 per slot

1. heavyd814life (host)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back