CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a slot of Record Of Agarest War and the $10 dlc to (war pack 6 i think, with 3000 pp) boost your characters.
A slot of Midnight Club LA Complete.
A slot of Tetris and Shivering Isles.

I need a $10 PSN card for either of the accounts but Ill do all 3 for $20 (Thats around $110) and all accounts are shareable again
PM me or message me on PSN mudvayne234567

Has anyone had any luck with the amazon codes for delisted PSN games? I just purchases the Gauntlet 2 code and its coming up as invalid on the PS3. Just want to warn everyone to be careful as had no problems with amazon codes so far. Its likely due to it being delisted.

Selling

.detuned, My aquarium and Linger in shadows $2.20

[quote name='jonfelkin']Has anyone had any luck with the amazon codes for delisted PSN games? I just purchases the Gauntlet 2 code and its coming up as invalid on the PS3. Just want to warn everyone to be careful as had no problems with amazon codes so far. Its likely due to it being delisted.[/QUOTE]

A few of us grabbed Wheel of Fortune after it was delisted and it worked. Maybe the Midway ones aren't working?

You should try calling Sony, if that doesn't work call Amazon and tell them they sold you an invalid code/product. I totally understand if that ends up being too much work though, lol.

Would anyone be interested in a inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share? (got 2 currently)

This would include the following items:
  • Hero Edition Super Voucher
  • Classic Cole Costume (if not included in the SV)
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

If anyones interested please PM me and maybe we can work something out :3

Also I got a japanese/HK account with WB promos. HK is used but the japanese is open. If anyone wants a slot I am simply looking for something small in trade :3

Thanks~

[quote name='XxOnLySBz4mExX']I am selling my final slot on my account that has the following:

inFAMOUS 2 ($59.99)
Mass Effect 2 ($59.99
Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Pack Add On. ($14.99) ($0.00)
Outlands ($9.99)
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Reverie add on. ($9.99)

Total Value = $139.96
$27.99 per slot (only 1 left)

slot 1. (me) XxOnLySBz4mExX
slot 2. friend of mine
slot 3. friend of mine
slot 4. TylDurden
slot 5. AVAILABLE

Price for final slot is $27.99
PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

BUMP!
still available.

[edit: prices updated Cerberus pack changed to ($0.00).]
Thank you - iowaholdem

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XxOnLySBz4mExX']BUMP!
still available.[/QUOTE]Why should anyone pay for a share of the Cerberus pack? Fairly certain that is included free with the PSN purchase!

Looking for $10 card each acct
Acct 1-Record Of Aragest War ($30) and $10 dlc
Acct 2-Midnight Club LA Complete ($20)
Acct 3-Tetris (I think $10, maybe $5, cant remember lol) and Shivering Isles ($30)

$20 PSN Card takes all 3
Pm me or message me on PSN, mudvayne234567

Bump: Gameshare for Record of Agarest War. Two more people needed.

[quote name='Usuyami']
Record of Agarest War ($29.99) + Points Pack 3 ($5) + 3 of the DLC Item Packs [Specifically #13 ($0.99), #14 ($1.99), and #16 ($1.99)]. Total price is $40 so the price of each share is $8.00.

1) Usuyami PAID
2) Jokerkun890 PAID
3) Trueblade PAID
4)
5)

Please PM me or Usuyami if you're interested. Thanks. Paypal preferred.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brainberry']I'm up for a spot for Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.

Not too sure what the price is gonna be but its suppose to drop this week[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I would estimate $30 but I suppose it could be $40. Probably whatever the current MSRP is. Looks like it's $40 marked down to $30 in a lot of stores right now.

I have two shares for sale:

#1: Dead Nation plus WB games: $3

Includes:
Dead Nation
LittleBigPlanet 1
Wipeout HD Fury
LittleBigPlanet PSP
Modnation Racers PSP
3 XMB themes

#2: Borderlands all 4 DLC packs: $4

We really should keep our own list of testimonials on who are good gamesharers, a feedback system. We aren't allowed on CAG but maybe someone could host a list offsite or whatever? Anyway, I just had a good experience selling a share to charles.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']We really should keep our own list of testimonials on who are good gamesharers, a feedback system. We aren't allowed on CAG but maybe someone could host a list offsite or whatever? Anyway, I just had a good experience selling a share to charles.[/QUOTE]
I like this idea.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is dropping this week and the guy who posts the drop on the PS.Blog repeatedly said it is going to be $39.99. I guess I'll PM the group I got the first 2 games with to see if they wanna add this one to that group, but I'm not wasting a whole slot just on this game, I'm getting too close to 16 accounts.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I guess I'll PM the group I got the first 2 games with to see if they wanna add this one to that group, but I'm not wasting a whole slot just on this game, I'm getting too close to 16 accounts.[/QUOTE]

You can have unlimited accounts "activated". Up to 16 at a time are playable. You can create a new user-ID/host 64 times from your PS3. The way around this is using Qriocity or another third party site to set up the account. You don't lose one of your 64 slots if you use an existing user to sign-in at the PlayStation Store.

flOw
3 slots available - $1.60 each

InFamous
1 slot available - $6.00

Mirror's Edge Pure Time Trial DLC
1 slot available - $2.00

Anyone have the password to [email protected]? Tried to sell/deactivate this with no luck.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I guess I'll PM the group I got the first 2 games with to see if they wanna add this one to that group, but I'm not wasting a whole slot just on this game, I'm getting too close to 16 accounts.[/QUOTE]

1. You can make 64 unique ID's on your PS3.
2. Up to 16 are available at one time on a system.
3. You find them on the far left or when you first turn on your PS3 under "Create New User".
4. Making accounts on Qriocity/other saves a unique ID (the 64, not 16).
5. Once you hit 64, that's it. Your PS3 won't allow anymore.
6. Signing-in to "existing user" at the PS Store doesn't count. Somebody/the host already made the account (not your PS3). I found this out "friend-ing" alt accounts.
7. You can delete user-ID's (far left) to free up a space (the 16's) and still be activated.
8. Your PS3 can be linked to unlimited accounts even if they change the password. If you can't get back in after deleting the account or content, you're still activated.
9. Repeat step 6 to get back a share's user-ID (the 16's) you erased.
10. The user-ID must be on your PS3 to play THAT content, even though you're still technically activated. You can't D/L something then delete the user-ID to make room for example. Content and user (the 16's) go together.

1. You can make 64 unique ID's on your PS3.
3. You find them on the far left or when you first turn on your PS3 under "Create New User".
6. Signing-in to "existing user" at the PS Store doesn't count. Somebody/the host already made the account (not your PS3). I found this out "friend-ing" alt accounts.
7. You can delete user-ID's (far left) to free up a space (the 16's) and still be activated.
8. Your PS3 can be linked to unlimited accounts even if they change the password. If you can't get back in after deleting the account or content, you're still activated.
10. The user-ID must be on your PS3 to play THAT content, even though you're still technically activated. You can't D/L something then delete the user-ID to make room for example. Content and user-ID (the 16's) go together. The only positive that comes from keeping content on your PS3 after deleting the user-ID is saving time re-downloading the content (Infamous 2 15 GB).

[quote name='NSYNC']1. You can make 64 unique ID's on your PS3.
10. The user-ID must be on your PS3 to play THAT content, even though you're still technically activated. You can't D/L something then delete the user-ID to make room for example. Content and user-ID (the 16's) go together. The only positive that comes from keeping content on your PS3 after deleting the user-ID is saving time re-downloading the content (Infamous 2 15 GB).[/QUOTE]
My post didn't really warrant this FAQ response. I know you can have more than 16 accounts tied to your PS3 at once, just not ON it. I very much care for that convenience, and I'm gonna take any paths I can to prolong having to do the whole delete/re-add game.

Group:
Outland ($10)
Earthworm Jim HD ($6.50)
Burnout Paradise Bundle ($8) + DLC ($11)

Beyond Good and Evil HD ($10)
($45.50/5 shares = $9.10 each)

1) waynetid
2) bill123
3) JadeNic
4)
5)

Starting tomorrow, Back to the Future: The Game (Full Series) will be $9.79 for Plus members. Any interests in this? Count me in for a share. Depending on the price, most likely interested in AC: Brotherhood as well next week.

[quote name='inanim8']Starting tomorrow, Back to the Future: The Game (Full Series) will be $9.79 for Plus members. Any interests in this? Count me in for a share. Depending on the price, most likely interested in AC: Brotherhood as well next week.[/QUOTE]

I'd be up for a share of Back to the Future

[quote name='Brainberry']I'm up for a spot for Assassins Creed: Brotherhood.
Not too sure what the price is gonna be but its suppose to drop this week[/QUOTE]
[quote name='inanim8']Starting tomorrow, Back to the Future: The Game (Full Series) will be $9.79 for Plus members. Any interests in this? Count me in for a share. Depending on the price, most likely interested in AC: Brotherhood as well next week.[/QUOTE]
A friend is up, and if the share goes through, we'd like to have the DaVinci dlc included.
$8/share if the game is $30, $10/share if $40.

July12-19 sales:

• Back to the Future: The Game – Full Series (Sale price $13.99; Plus price $9.79; Regular price $19.99)
  • Chime Super Deluxe (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Dead Space Extraction (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
  • Hard Corps: Uprising (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • PixelJunk Shooter 2 (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Risk: Factions (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Shank (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Scott Pilgrim (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Swarm (Sale price $6.99; Plus price $4.89; Regular price $9.99)
  • Tales from Space: About a Blob (Sale price $10.49; Plus price $7.34; Regular price $14.99)

Would anyone be interested in a inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share? (got 2 currently)

This would include the following items:
  • Hero Edition Super Voucher
  • Classic Cole Costume (if not included in the SV)
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

If anyones interested please PM me and maybe we can work something out :3

Also I got a japanese/HK account with WB promos. HK is used but the japanese is open. If anyone wants a slot I am simply looking for something small in trade :3

Thanks~

Looking For Final Fantasy VII.

I buy slot from you or trade for it!

Account 1:
Assassin Creed 2 Deluxe Edition (includes DLC)

Account 2:
All Borderlands DLC
-plus 2 Welcome Back games

Account 3:
Prince Of Persia
Hard Corps Uprsing

Still looking for one last member to our $100 share group
Basically everyone gets a $20 PSN card and we put it all on one account anc vote on content

Back to the Future: The Game - $9.79 (Host with PSN Plus) $1.96 per share.

1. (host)
2. inanim8
3. Heavyd814life
4. rpg

[quote name='meeek']I add you guys to my tentative gameshare. A friend is up, and if the share goes through, we'd like to have the DaVinci dlc included.
$8/share if the game is $30, $10/share if $40.[/QUOTE]

I already got the DaVinci DLC. It was included in a trade I made.

[quote name='meeek']I add you guys to my tentative gameshare. A friend is up, and if the share goes through, we'd like to have the DaVinci dlc included.
$8/share if the game is $30, $10/share if $40.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this.
Although I already have the davinci dlc as well.

[quote name='Oaxan']Trading a slot of:

Castle Crashers
Fat Princess
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Suikoden
Dead Nation
Super Stardust HD
+2 PSP games (Non-WB)
+Other assorted goodies

[/QUOTE]
Bump.
Looking for Scott Pilgrim and Crystal Defenders.

Im looking to do a share for the following once the sale price kicks in on most of the titles.
BTTF
Chime
Hard Corps
Pixel junk 2
Shank
Swarm
Gatling gears
BG&E

I can host but would prefer not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done