Starting an Enslaved DLC gameshare.

Enslaved DLC - Pigsy's Perfect 10 $2/share
1) Usuyami
2) Bigwig_rah
3) Johnybgood
4) FastDontLie
5)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found my last member for my long term share group, so no PM's about that anymore. :S Thanks for the interest.

[quote name='randomdud']I have sold my share of the account with Record of Agarest War, so I am interested in purchasing a share for just that game plus some/all DLC. Please PM me if you have a share. :)

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

DeathSpank, LBP PSP, LBP PS3, Killzone Liberation PSP, Infamous PS3, and Fat Princess Fat Roles Expansion Pack.

[I'd like 3 $ paypal gift.]

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 5$ paypal gift.]
[/QUOTE]

Looking for a buddy to Gameshare with. Not really interested in a whole group.

I have:

Dead Nation
Super Stardust HD
Infamous
Borderlands + All DLC
Burnout Paradise + All DLC
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Hard Corps: Rising
Dead Space: Extraction
PixelJunk: Monsters and Encore
PixelJunk: Shooter 2
Flow
Pain

Rockstar DLC Pass

PSN ID is Deggs370 so you can verify if you want.

Let me know what you have. I know it's a small collection now compared to some. But I'm relatively newer to the PS3 having done most of my gaming on the 360. So I prefer someone who has lots of exclusives or mostly newer games. But I'm not too picky. I'll play a great game more than once (see burnout and borderlands)

This collection is bound to grow very large as I love spending money on games. But I want someone to help contribute and not just leach in the future.

Would anybody be intetested in a EA MMA share group? Or have a slot available? I cant host but I can pay within the next couple hours if theres enough interest

-If you have a slot available and are new Id prefer to wait til Im off work before buying just to verify that the acct is not a trial-

Looking for

Assassins creed brotherhood dlc
Pixel junk shooter 2
xmen arcade
limbo

Looking to sell / trade

Black ops: first strike
Dead nation i realize this is free now but i payed for it and well it might be worth something to someone...
Dragon Age DLC

shoot me a price or your trade offer or what not. Open to suggestions. Thanks.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Would anybody be intetested in a EA MMA share group? Or have a slot available? I cant host but I can pay within the next couple hours if theres enough interest

-If you have a slot available and are new Id prefer to wait til Im off work before buying just to verify that the acct is not a trial-[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Got some slots of a few shares for sale:

[...]

Share #3: $4 - 1 slot available
EA Sports MMA

All prices are negotiable. I need to sell off these accounts. PM me for any info.[/QUOTE]

There you go. =P

[quote name='Usuyami']Starting an Enslaved DLC gameshare.

Enslaved DLC - Pigsy's Perfect 10 $2/share
1) Usuyami
2) Bigwig_rah
3) Johnybgood
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Limbo $15
Moon Diver $15
Outland $10
Gattling Gears $10
Beyond Good and Evil $10

$60 Total games on account.

1 Spot available @ $10.60/Each[/QUOTE]

i might be able to get this off ur hands. ill pm u on psn.

Anyone have marvel ultimate alliance 2 character dlc?

Wow. I was planning to try to get a costume quest / stacking gameshare going, and now it's half price! Sweet. Costume Quest is my #1 priority.

Costume Quest + DLC $10
1) envelopes (host?)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Personally I'd be willing to include stacking + dlc (also $10) in this as well...

I'm going out of town in about an hour and will be back tomorrow. I'm not insisting that I host, just stating that I'm willing to. Add yourself if you want to join.

[quote name='envelopes']Wow. I was planning to try to get a costume quest / stacking gameshare going, and now it's half price! Sweet. Costume Quest is my #1 priority.

Costume Quest + DLC $10
1) envelopes (host?)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Personally I'd be willing to include stacking + dlc (also $10) in this as well...

I'm going out of town in about an hour and will be back tomorrow. I'm not insisting that I host, just stating that I'm willing to. Add yourself if you want to join.[/QUOTE]

In for costume quest, but not Stacking.

OK. It sounds like costume quest alone.

Costume Quest + DLC $10
1) envelopes (host?)
2) cliqueatnightvandal
3) TheCro
4)
5)

If I end up hosting there will probably be a bit of delay since I am getting ready to leave.

Gameshare offer:

Limbo

Outland

PSN price $25. Gameshare cost = $5 each. PM iamthekiller to join. Please note that download info will be emailed once everybody has paid.

slot 1: iamthekiller
slot 2: iqubal
slot 3: scarhawk
slot 4: Havok83
slot 5: empty

1 slot left!

Anyone want to form a Section 8: Prejudice and a game to make the share $20 or higher for $4 a slot on Tuesday? Could add a different game to change slot prices. Open to suggestions.

1. darkpal245
2. pspimport paid)
3. volt1up (paid)
4. junno (paid)
5. harleymandvdson (paid)

Completed.

anyone got info to know how to tell who was the first 1000 user to get section 8 prejudice
(since they suposse to give free section 8 to them)

i did purchase it section 8 prejudice less then 90 second went it show on psn store

thx for all info

[quote name='darkpal245']Anyone want to form a Section 8: Prejudice and a game to make the share $20 or higher for $4 a slot on Tuesday? Could add a different game to change slot prices. Open to suggestions.

1. darkpal245
2. pspimport
3. volt1up

Add yourself or pm me.[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

[quote name='darkpal245']Anyone want to form a Section 8: Prejudice and a game to make the share $20 or higher for $4 a slot on Tuesday? Could add a different game to change slot prices. Open to suggestions.

1. darkpal245
2. pspimport
3. volt1up
4. junno
5. harleymandvdson

Add yourself or pm me.

Is anyone interested in the Fat Princess bundle?[/QUOTE]

Im in.

I can host a section 8 : p share but I'm gonna be selling all 5 slots so I can get money on my paypal to buy Infamous 2.

I have a 20$ psn card so you guys get a group of 5 and i'll shoot 1 of you guys the code.

This should help ease the pain of finding a host.

anyone got info to know how to tell who was the first 1000 user to get section 8 prejudice

i did purchase it section 8 prejudice less then 90 second went it show on psn store

thx for all info

[quote name='fear_Me_All']anyone got info to know how to tell who was the first 1000 user to get section 8 prejudice

thx for all info[/QUOTE]

I just read something on the playstation store saying "PS+ members who buy Section 8: prejudice get Section 8 free", not sure about the 1st 1000.

selling 1 slot of borderlands with all DLCs for $12, and bionic commando: rearmed for $2.

willing to trade borderlands with all DLCs for infamous 2 or a gameshare with a bunch of games.

these were purchased awhile ago before the recent sales. PM please.

Selling:

(1 slot left)
Account 2: $4 a share
LIMBO
Dead Space Ignition

(1 slot left)
Account 3: $2 per slot
Red Faction Guerrilla

PM me if interested.

[quote name='envelopes']OK. It sounds like costume quest alone.

Costume Quest + DLC $10
1) envelopes
2) cliqueatnightvandal
3) TheCro
4) fmwross2 (host)
5)

If I end up hosting there will probably be a bit of delay since I am getting ready to leave.[/QUOTE]

I'll join. I've got a $10 PSN card, so I could host later tonight. Still need a fifth, though.

any veteran user around here can make me a favor

- purchase a game at amazon.com
(and send me the code)

i will paid via paypal

if someone can do it for me drop me PM i would appreciate the service

thx in advanced

FMA

[quote name='scarhawk']Gameshare offer:

Limbo

Outland

PSN price $25. Gameshare cost = $5 each. PM iamthekiller to join. Please note that download info will be emailed once everybody has paid.

slot 1: iamthekiller
slot 2: iqubal
slot 3: scarhawk
slot 4: Havok83
slot 5: empty

1 slot left![/QUOTE]

Is this one still available? Because I PM-ed iamthekiller about an hour ago and I haven't gotten any response yet.

[quote name='Reiter34']I'll take it as well.

Costume Quest + DLC $10
1) envelopes
2) cliqueatnightvandal
3) TheCro
4) fmwross2 (host)
5) Reiter34[/QUOTE]

PMs sent out.

[quote name='XxOnLySBz4mExX']Successfully trade with illmatic21 for my ME2/inFAMOUS 2/Outlands gameshare.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Had a good transaction with XxOnLySBz4mExX

I'm looking to start up a gameshare for Metal Gear Solid. I have a $10 PSN Card handy, so we'll be good to go as soon as all 5 slots are filled.

Metal Gear Solid ($9.99) - $2 per slot

1. heavyd814life (host)
2. Gray13wolf420
3. solid penguin
4. envelopes
5. heavyd814life's friend

Sorry for the slight delay guys - i've sent you all pms with the account details. Enjoy!

[quote name='Brainberry']evantrees a page back was looking for this game.[/QUOTE]

I already sent him a message about it. Posting to see if anyone else is interested. Thanks for the heads up though! Appreciate it.

Anyone still have a $4 Borderlands slot?
Need one to play with a friend online.
PM me, I can pay as soon as I see the message

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back