- Transformers: War for Cybertron map packs
- Call of Duty: World at War map packs

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Donut2922']Selling:
- Infamous 2
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Call of Duty: World at War[/QUOTE]

These are downloadable?

I have a 20$ PSN card, would u be willing to take that?

[quote name='Brainberry']These are downloadable?

I have a 20$ PSN card, would u be willing to take that?[/QUOTE]

inFAMOUS 2 is downloadable, I think he means he has DLC for the other 2.

[quote name='Donut2922']Selling:
- Infamous 2
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
- Call of Duty: World at War[/QUOTE]
interested in infamous 2

[quote name='Brainberry']These are downloadable?

I have a 20$ PSN card, would u be willing to take that?[/QUOTE]

sorry i was typing in a hurry. just to clarify the infamous 2 share is the game itself. T:WFC and CoD: WaW are for their map pack DLC's. All on separate shares though but I'd take the $20 card if it still works for you.

Hello, I have a slot available of AC:Brotherhood, with all dlc included, $10/slot.

PM me, game is bought, so you'll be DL'ing in no time.

I have a couple of shares for this account:

inFamous 2(+Sniper power, stalker granade and 3 extra missions DLC), MAG and Deadliest warrior (US account). would sell for $15 paypal
or trading to Mass effect 2 + other games or RDR DLC, Black OPS map packs, GTA IV DLC, Assasins creed brotherhood DLC, Fallout 3, NV DLC, Enslaved DLC (only EU/UK, except for full games) and inFamous 2 DLC(US) just offer
also I have a few of $50 PSN cards would sell them for $38, or $20 cards for $16

PM me if interested

Looking to start a group or buy a share for CoD Black Ops: Annihilation map pack- $3 per slot

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. Donut2922
4. Best1here

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

1[quote name='harleymandvdson']looking to start a group or buy a share for cod black ops: Annihilation map pack- $3 per slot

1. (host)
2. Harleymandvdson
3. Donut2922 (maybe)
4. Best1here (im in)

Feel free to add yourself or pm me.[/quote]

Selling Tetris with wipeout and superstardust for $4.

If anyone has a share left of Borderlands + DLC, will gladly take it off your hands for the sale share price. $4 was it?

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

[quote name='randomdud']I have sold my share of the account with Record of Agarest War, so I am interested in purchasing a share for just that game plus some/all DLC. Please PM me if you have a share. :)

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

DeathSpank, LBP PSP, LBP PS3, Killzone Liberation PSP, Infamous PS3, and Fat Princess Fat Roles Expansion Pack.

[I'd like 2 $ paypal gift.]

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
[/QUOTE]

Selling...

Account 1 - $2
Sonic Adventure + DX

Account 2 - $1
Borderlands New Rev DLC

Account 3 - $3
Assassin's Creed II DX

Also looking to buy Stacking and Red Faction Guerrilla this week, as they're on sale.

Selling...
Section 8: Prejudice Includes Free DLC
We also added BUZZ Junior Robo Jam game to the package for some easy trophies

Account
1) DJHMETFAN2 (Paid)
2)BACKLASH (Paid)
3) To be determined $4.00 due via paypal
4) To be determined $4.00 due via paypal
5) To be determined $4.00 due via paypal

If any trophy hunters who buy in and they are interested we will be boosting some of the badges this week

e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested in joining or adding me to your gameshare.

I'm looking to get game shares in the following. PM me. Thanks
Castle Crashers
Death Spank
Flower
MAG
Mod Nation Racers
Siren Blood Curse All Episodes 1-12

[quote name='harleymandvdson']Looking to start a group or buy a share for CoD Black Ops: Annihilation map pack- $3 per slot

1. (host)
2. harleymandvdson
3. Donut2922
4. Best1here
5.Cule54

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

So, Capcom announced that RE4HD and CVXHD's prices will be $19.99 EACH. That is fucking shameless, as if I didn't think Capcom sucked enough as is. I'm definitely not gonna join a group with both of the games for $8, that's too much for my tastes, especially considering how poorly that up-rezzed the games from the screenshots they released.

RE4HD group for $4 still sounds like too much to me, the games needed to be $9.99 or at the very least $14.99. Guess we'll see how I feel in a months time.

I disagree, 20 for each is stupid. I could see 20 for both or maybe 30 but that's a stretch for me as well. This is just my opinion but I've defending the price for umvc3, and I think these prices are too much.

CoD Black Ops: Annihilation map pack- $3 per slot

1. harleymandvdson (host)
3. Donut2922
4. Best1here
5. cule54

Feel free to add yourself or PM me. Will be buying right when it comes out tomorrow.

If no one buys the last slot within an hour, i'll be taking it.

Still waiting on one more member for:

Enslaved DLC - Pigsy's Perfect 10 $2/share
1) Usuyami
2) Bigwig_rah
3) Johnybgood
4) FastDontLie
5)

I'm willing to host a 20$ gameshare

All 5 slots, so if you want to get a group going for a game without the hassle of getting a host let me know.

I have a 20$ psn card.

Selling the following accounts.

Account 1 - $3.50
LittleBigPlanet (PS3 and PSP)
LBP - Metal Gear Solid Level Kit
LBP - Pirates of the Caribbean Promo Pack
Dead Nation
Pursuit Force

@Buuhan1
I am with you on the "Capcom sucks" part. These days, they have absolutely no shame in whatever they do.

I am probably going to buy the boxed copy of the games since there are always deals on new releases during the first couple of weeks.

Who knows? Maybe six months down the line after both releases, Capcom then decides to bundle both games.

Got some slots of a few shares for sale:

Share #1: $4 - 1 slot available
Infamous
Wipeout HD/Fury Bundle(WB)
Little Big Planet(WB)

Share #2: $2.50 - 2 slots available PRICE DROP for sale week
Red Faction Guerilla
Dead Nation(WB)
Infamous(WB)

All prices are negotiable. I need to sell off these accounts. PM me for any info.

CoD Black Ops: Annihilation map pack- $4 per slot

1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. harleymandvdson #2
3. Donut2922
4. Best1here PAID
5. cule54 PAID

Group is full, waiting on 1 payment.

[quote name='Buuhan1']So, Capcom announced that RE4HD and CVXHD's prices will be $19.99 EACH. That is fucking shameless, as if I didn't think Capcom sucked enough as is. I'm definitely not gonna join a group with both of the games for $8, that's too much for my tastes, especially considering how poorly that up-rezzed the games from the screenshots they released.

RE4HD group for $4 still sounds like too much to me, the games needed to be $9.99 or at the very least $14.99. Guess we'll see how I feel in a months time.[/QUOTE]

$24.99 if the games were bundled makes much more sense. I think they've just thrown in the towel to be honest - i mean, this shit is almost cringeworthy. I really feel for all those 360 owners who have to shell out $40 for both games - at least we can gameshare - $8 is nothing in comparison

[quote name='Heavyd814life']$24.99 if the games were bundled makes much more sense. I think they've just thrown in the towel to be honest - i mean, this shit is almost cringeworthy. I really feel for all those 360 owners who have to shell out $40 for both games - at least we can gameshare - $8 is nothing in comparison[/QUOTE]

Will we be able to or will they put one of there nice lockouts on it, you know how capcom are with things like that.

[quote name='iwarboY']OK. guess i'll just jot down my name for RE4 ..or make a list

RE4
1) host
2) iwarboY
3) ?
4) mauaus
5)?[/QUOTE]

Im game! put me in

[quote name='jonfelkin']Will we be able to or will they put one of there nice lockouts on it, you know how capcom are with things like that.[/QUOTE]

True. Someone else brought that to my attention a few minutes ago. If we aren't able to share it, i'll just stick to my Gamecube version of RE4 and pick up a copy of CV on the PS2 from Gamestop for $5 if i ever feel the urge to play it

I got a slot of Record Of Agarest War and $10 DLC (adds PP)
Selling slot for $8
Pm me if youre interested

-SOLD-

[quote name='Usuyami']Still waiting on one more member for:

1) Usuyami
2) Bigwig_rah
3) Johnybgood
4) FastDontLie
5)Rising[/QUOTE]

Added. Pm info.

Group now filled. Check your inbox, people!

1) Usuyami PAID
2) Bigwig_rah PAID
3) Johnybgood
4) FastDontLie
5) Rising

Selling two game shares with 1 slot remaining on each account:
Borderlands (with all 4 DLCs), $12 OBO
Bionic Commando: Rearmed, $2 OBO
(these were purchased awhile ago before the recent sales).

Willing to trade Borderlands (with all DLCs) for Infamous 2, Mass Effect 2 with all DLCs, or a game share account with a bunch of PSN games.

Paypal only. PM please.

Would like to start a gameshare for Costume Quest + DLC, both are on sale.

Costume Quest $7.49
Grubbins on Ice DLC $2.49

Total: $10 // $2 per share.

1.)
2.) Jokerkun890
3.)
4.)
5.)

Looking for Infamous 2 Share (DLC included would be ok)

Also, u need exactly 30 gbs to DL & Install?

If I delete lets say, Mass Effect 2 to free up some space will I be able to re-download it later?

Would like to start a gameshare for Costume Quest + DLC, both are on sale.

Costume Quest $7.49
Grubbins on Ice DLC $2.49

Total: $10 // $2 per share.

1.)
2.) Jokerkun890
3.) B0w and Arrow
4.)
5.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back