12$ a pop

1. llopez13 (host)
2. randomdud
3. randomdud
5.[/QUOTE]

BUMP. :D

[quote name='randomdud']
Looking for:

I want the DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I would like about 2 shares of Borderlands as well- base game without DLC is fine, but not preferred. PM me please if you have any of these.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
Burnout Paradise with Cops and Robbers DLC and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Includes WB games: I forgot which ones, but I can look them up.
[I'd like 6$ paypal gift if possible as that is original price]
[/QUOTE] bump

[quote name='SnorE']hey there noob relax...some people got lifes maybe he had to go to work or something if it takes longer then say a day or two...i would say two then you can start calling him out but 20 mins...take it easy...:drool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support:lol:

[quote name='tonyy2k9']I hope your right. Sorry about that then, I'll leave it for now and check later[/QUOTE]

My bad...silly thing called sleep got in the way. Thanks for making this a public discussion. I'll try to reply to all your ridiculous pm's with correct spelling and grammar.

Any Disgaea DLC groups? It is on sale for a total of (if I counted right) $39.50. This would include all characters, special content, and Raspberyl content.

Please reply to me over psn if possible, my username is the same as this one. In return, I will allow you to download anything I have already purchased. This includes, but is not limited to: inFAMOUS , God of War HD , Beyond Good and Evil HD, Borderlands with all DLC , Wolfenstein 3D , Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, and multiple PS Classics such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Medievil. I am also looking for Costume Quest. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&quot]If there is interest, I will host Magic 2012 and/or Risk gameshare group.

[/FONT] #1: HAVE: Plants Vs. Zombies, Linger In Shadows, Tekken 5: DR, High Stakes On The Vegas Strip, Uncharted 2 DLC, Dead Nation, Infamous. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $5

#2: HAVE: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left)
Paypal: $2

[FONT=&quot]#3: HAVE:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Infamous 2[/FONT][FONT=&quot], 
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Back To The Future (All EP)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Battle: Los Angeles, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Spare Parts. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Paypal: $18[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I would like to create an infamous 2 group with all the DLC the total will be about 70$ so it will be 14$ each if you are interested send me a PM and i will add you to the group
1. Llopez13 (Host!)
2.shizim
3.Steadymobbin
4.Junno
One more left:)

Looking for buy a few games so if anyone has any of these games, PM me.

God of War HD collection
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD
Mass Effect 2
Prince of Persia Trilogy
Infamous 2
Section 8 Predudice
Sonic Adventure
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
MoH Frontline HD

inFAMOUS 2 DLC pack share (All DLC but the 3 mission pack.) $2.50 (the extra is for the OST) per slot. (2 left)

If you're looking for a listing of the inFAMOUS 2 DLC click the spoiler below:

• Kessler Skin
  • 24k Amp
  • Lightning Hook
  • Ele grenade
  • Classic Cole Costume
  • Sniper skill
  • Stalker Grenade
  • Soundtrack

Additional items that should appear, but are not guaranteed:

• Reaper skin
  • Sly cane
  • Samurai sword
  • Club

Ape Escape 4 usd (limited time offer)

The following 2 I am just looking for offers from. I am more or less extremely open to anything!

Japanese PSN account:
  • echochrome
  • hustle king
  • what did I do to deserve this 2 (psp)
  • Minna de golf (psp)
  • Hokuto Musou DLC skin Kenshiro

HK:
  • Gundam Musou Musou Gundam early unlock
  • The last guy
  • Locoroco (PS3)
  • Locoroco midnight (PSP)
  • Everybody stress buster (PSP)
  • Asian donation theme (Dokodemo Issyo spring theme)

Thanks~

I'm looking for God of War HD Collection as well if anyone wants to host a share.

Also, Looking for:
Blue Toad Murder Files
Puzzle Agent
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
Baseball Stars Professional
Worms 2 Forts DLC (and the next 2 DLC packs)
Joe Danger
Marvel Pinball w/DLC
Street Fighter 3: TSO (8/23)

I have the following shares for sale.

• Arcana Heart 3, $6
  • Limbo, $3
  • Echochrome & The Last Guy (JP welcome back games), $2
  • Mega Man 9, 10, + dlc packs, $3.20
  • Metal Gear Solid (PS1), $2

Also, is anyone interested in either a Breath of Fire IV or (Breath of Fire IV + Xenogears) share? Amazon has download codes for BoFIV for sale now. I'm not saying that I am interested, I might end up just buying one or both of these on my main.

For Sale:

Share #1) Red Faction Guerilla
Dead Nation(WB)
Infamous(WB)
- $2.50

PM me for any info

[quote name='envelopes']I have the following shares for sale.

• Arcana Heart 3, $6
  • Limbo, $3

Also, is anyone interested in either a Breath of Fire IV or (Breath of Fire IV + Xenogears) share? Amazon has download codes for BoFIV for sale now. I'm not saying that I am interested, I might end up just buying one or both of these on my main.[/QUOTE]

damn would have taken that mega man bundle...who ever bought it if your interested in unloading it when your done PM me :D

Hi guys, I need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

It contains Burnout Paradise and BF 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

P.S. To whoever stole my borderlands gameshares- fuck you. I know it was a CAG and a douchebag. You deserve to be eviscerated by the freaking grim reaper. Thanks, bye now.

[quote name='randomdud']
Looking for:

I want the DLC for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I would like about 2 shares of Borderlands as well- base game without DLC is fine, but not preferred. PM me please if you have any of these.

I need to free up some space on my PS3. Willing to sell these for less than share price, so just contact me.

SELLING/TRADING:
PM me if you are interested.

Only 1 Slot available for each account:

LBP is Little Big Planet

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 DLC (Characters and Costume pack), Golden Axe, Modnation Racer PSP, LBP PS3, LBP PSP, Infamous PS3.

[ I'd like 3$ paypal gift.]
Burnout Paradise with Cops and Robbers DLC and Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Includes WB games: I forgot which ones, but I can look them up.
[I'd like 6$ paypal gift if possible as that is original price]
[/QUOTE]
Bump. :)

[quote name='Oaxan']Selling:

1 Slot of:

Prince of Persia + DLC
Fat Princess
Braid
Tales from Space
Magic The Gathering
Plants vs Zombies
LittleBigPlanet
InFamous

After I have the money, these games will be bought on the account:

Might and Magic
Dungeon Hunter
Outland

AND

1 slot of:

Castle Crashers
Fat Princess
Dead Nation
Super Stardust HD
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation
Suikoden

I'll make you all a deal:
Both accounts, $25 paypal.

PM me if interested or if you have any questions.[/QUOTE]

Bump.

Anybody doin a Breath Of Fire Iv and MoH Frontline share?

If not would anyone be interested? Itd be $4.20 a share (haha 420)

P.S Im out, I bought Breath Of Fire and blew the rest of my cash at wal mart

[quote name='jlazenby1']Anybody doin a Breath Of Fire Iv and MoH Frontline share?

P.S I cant host[/QUOTE]

Mainly just looking for Frontline but if no one's sharing that on its own I'd be in on this.

[quote name='zonte94']Please reply to me over psn if possible, my username is the same as this one. In return, I will allow you to download anything I have already purchased. This includes, but is not limited to: inFAMOUS , God of War HD , Beyond Good and Evil HD, Borderlands with all DLC , Wolfenstein 3D , Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, and multiple PS Classics such as Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Medievil. I am also looking for Costume Quest. Thank you for your time.[/QUOTE]

Bump.
Also Scott Pilgrim vs The World is also available.

[quote name='randomdud']Hi guys, I need the new password for an old account called [email protected]

It contains Burnout Paradise and BF 1943. I have the old password and would like the new one if anyone has it. Thanks.

Randomdud

P.S. To whoever stole my borderlands gameshares- fuck you. I know it was a CAG and a douchebag. You deserve to be eviscerated by the freaking grim reaper. Thanks, bye now.

Bump. :)[/QUOTE]

It always scares me that someone in my share is going to change the password. Even if my shares are only for a few bucks, it sucks.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Anybody doin a Breath Of Fire Iv and MoH Frontline share?

P.S I cant host[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Mainly just looking for Frontline but if no one's sharing that on its own I'd be in on this.[/QUOTE]

I might be in too, mainly looking for Frontline only as well.

[quote name='Brainberry']ME2 + All DLC-15
Infamous 2-12
ACB-8

All on different accounts[/QUOTE]

I am interested in inFAMOUS 2. But can we do a trade instead? Also I friend requested you over psn

Does anyone know the password for the account under "[email protected]".
I've emailed and messaged the creator of the account (Peacemaker1ps) multiple times, but it seems I'm not getting any response from him through email, so perhaps someone in the share could tell me? (share was for Critter Crunch, Braid, Uno, and Flower)

Lookin for inFAMOUS 2 skins/weapons (preferably Kessler/Reaper skins) (they just came out on PSN and they're really cheap)

Willing to trade LBP and Wipeout HD Fury for em.

Anyone interested in the black ops DLC which are the 3 map packs?
I will charge 10$ because their are 5$ left in the account and those will be use to buy the new map Pack when they come out so instead of everyone putting 3$ they will give 2$
If interested send me a pm:)

[quote name='llopez13']Anyone interested in the black ops DLC which are the 3 map packs?
I will charge 10$ because their are 5$ left in the account and those will be use to buy the new map Pack when they come out so instead of everyone putting 3$ they will give 2$
If interested send me a pm:)[/QUOTE]

I'm down for this

I have a question about accounts on a PS3 which wasn't clear from the OP. We are limited to 16 user accounts at a time, yes? Suppose that I want to buy a gameshare but I already have sixteen user accounts set up so I need to free something up. Suppose I delete a user account from my PS3 but do not deactivate the PSN account for gameshare 1, create a new user account and sign in to the PSN account for the new gameshare 2. Is the expected behavior in this situation for one of the 5 slots of gameshare account 1 to remain locked to my PS3, but I'm not able to play the game?

If this is correct, is there any limit to the number of accounts which may be locked to my PS3 in this way?

You can have your PS3 tied to more than 16 accounts, but only have access to 16 at a time. For example, when someone changes the password and you delete the account out of frustration. You're still occupying one of the five slots. Looking for the new password for [email protected], by the way.

[quote name='envelopes']If this is correct, is there any limit to the number of accounts which may be locked to my PS3 in this way?[/QUOTE]

Nobody has reached the limit, but most think it's unlimited (NOTE: This is different from the 64 users you can create on your PS3).

[quote name='envelopes']I have a question about accounts on a PS3 which wasn't clear from the OP. We are limited to 16 user accounts at a time, yes? Suppose that I want to buy a gameshare but I already have sixteen user accounts set up so I need to free something up. Suppose I delete a user account from my PS3 but do not deactivate the PSN account for gameshare 1, create a new user account and sign in to the PSN account for the new gameshare 2. Is the expected behavior in this situation for one of the 5 slots of gameshare account 1 to remain locked to my PS3, but I'm not able to play the game?

If this is correct, is there any limit to the number of accounts which may be locked to my PS3 in this way?[/QUOTE]

if you hit the 16 user account limit you have to delete + deactivate a user account before you can make a new one.

[quote name='NSYNC']You can have your PS3 tied to more than 16 accounts, but only have access to 16 at a time. For example, when someone changes the password and you delete the account out of frustration. You're still occupying one of the five slots. Looking for the new password for [email protected], by the way.

Nobody has reached the limit, but most think it's unlimited (NOTE: This is different from the 64 users you can create on your PS3).[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch. This means I can buy more random stuff.

All I lack is Castle Crashers. If anyone has a share for it I would love them forever(future interest in Bloodrayne and possible Beyond Good/Evil HD)

[quote name='Steadymobbin']why not? because you take 10 hours to respond?
or because I want buy infamous2 also?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shizim']Why not?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='envelopes']I have the following shares for sale.

• Arcana Heart 3, $6
  • Limbo, $3

Also, is anyone interested in either a Breath of Fire IV or (Breath of Fire IV + Xenogears) share? Amazon has download codes for BoFIV for sale now. I'm not saying that I am interested, I might end up just buying one or both of these on my main.[/QUOTE]

i be interested in AH 3 check you PM thx

[quote name='killa5k7']All I lack is Castle Crashers. If anyone has a share for it I would love them forever(future interest in Bloodrayne and possible Beyond Good/Evil HD)[/QUOTE]

I'm also looking for this and the Pink Kight DLC. If you want I can host a share for it.
Castle Crashers + Pink Kight DLC- $4 per share
1. harleymandvdson (host)
2. killa5k7
3. BustdMagz

Feel free to add yourself or PM me.

Also selling shares of:

Pure- $4
Far Cry 2+DLC- $8

PM me if interested.

[quote name='NSYNC']You can have your PS3 tied to more than 16 accounts, but only have access to 16 at a time. For example, when someone changes the password and you delete the account out of frustration. You're still occupying one of the five slots. Looking for the new password for [email protected], by the way.

Nobody has reached the limit, but most think it's unlimited (NOTE: This is different from the 64 users you can create on your PS3).[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% if I got this right, but you're saying that if I have an account with PixelJunk Shooter 2 and don't deactivate the share, I can delete the username attached to PJS2, use it for something else, and the game will still be installed and playable?

That would clear up a lot of my slots.

[quote name='fmwross2']I'm not 100% if I got this right, but you're saying that if I have an account with PixelJunk Shooter 2 and don't deactivate the share, I can delete the username attached to PJS2, use it for something else, and the game will still be installed and playable?

That would clear up a lot of my slots.[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't be playable

[quote name='fmwross2']I'm not 100% if I got this right, but you're saying that if I have an account with PixelJunk Shooter 2 and don't deactivate the share, I can delete the username attached to PJS2, use it for something else, and the game will still be installed and playable?

That would clear up a lot of my slots.[/QUOTE]
you would have to put the share back on your ps3 and reactivate your slot to play the game.

[quote name='keck17']you would have to put the share back on your ps3 and reactivate your slot to play the game.[/QUOTE]
Would you rlly hav to reactivate?

[quote name='BustdMagz']Would you rlly hav to reactivate?[/QUOTE]

Not if you already have it activated, as long as you don't deactivate an account you won't have to reactivate it.

[quote name='BustdMagz']Would you rlly hav to reactivate?[/QUOTE]

yes or redownload so your system recognises the game. you can keep activating a console over and over. at least thats how i used to do it :)
try it see for yourself

[quote name='audilover']It always scares me that someone in my share is going to change the password. Even if my shares are only for a few bucks, it sucks.[/QUOTE]

the password change was probably due to the psn downage a couple months ago. maaaybe. there aren't many aholes who frequent this forum thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back