CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm selling my Need for Speed: Hot pursuit share for $8.00

Pm me if interested[/QUOTE]

Sell it to Harley, he was one of the original members =)

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I'm selling my Need for Speed: Hot pursuit share for $8.00

Pm me if interested[/QUOTE]

You are already selling your share of the game? lol. That was fast. How come if I may ask?

I wouldn't mind hosting the DS2 group, I could buy the two £25 card codes from the uk ebayer mentioned earlier for about 36 dollars each. Unless that's what you're doing already, Harley.

[quote name='domo325']You are already selling your share of the game? lol. That was fast. How come if I may ask?[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, tried it, played it, not my taste. I guess I'm going through a phase of wanting games with stories. LOL

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Hahaha, tried it, played it, not my taste. I guess I'm going through a phase of wanting games with stories. LOL[/QUOTE]

On a side note, I tried Parasite Eve, Freakin awesome story so far. I'm on the second day. I love all the biology talk about mitochondria unleashing their full potential. I wish they would come out with games with these type of stories but with updated graphics

[quote name='RyuKajiCut']

{Begin}
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdud
Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are interested in:Moon Diver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland

If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm me and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

{End}
I am looking for Mag and Add-ons, Moon Diver, Outland and Dungeon Hunter Shares.[/QUOTE]

The reason he's looking for these game shares is some potential applicants have expressed that they own the games he mentioned. Please feel free to apply if you want to change the games we are interested in as we are entirely willing to compromise. :cool:

it has been more than a day and Yanksfan hasn't replied to my pm. if anyone can pm me before he pays for his share and pays me for the share. then you are in the group

Originally Posted by jp554731
iqubal

One Spot to Go... I hope

okay guys $12.40 per share

RE 1-3 , CV and 4 HD group

Resident Evil 4 HD will be available on September 20. Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD will be available on September 27.

we will buy 1,2,3 whenever the group is ready.

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
3. iqubal
4. ayre27292

[quote name='Brainberry']You dont need an online pass to play NFS: HP just your a free EA account.[/QUOTE]

One more thing: Can you play gameshared titles online? I am asking this because, well, there is that possibility that other person in the group may play the game online at the same time? Or is it registered by account that you are playing with(eg primary acc with trophies) and it's not a problem at all.

[quote name='DocProphecy']I wouldn't mind hosting the DS2 group, I could buy the two £25 card codes from the uk ebayer mentioned earlier for about 36 dollars each. Unless that's what you're doing already, Harley.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was gonna do that but i'd rather you host because i'm busy all week long and I probably won't have time to do it. I'm still staying in the group though.

[quote name='whitedemon']One more thing: Can you play gameshared titles online? I am asking this because, well, there is that possibility that other person in the group may play the game online at the same time? Or is it registered by account that you are playing with(eg primary acc with trophies) and it's not a problem at all.[/QUOTE]

You just use your main account, start the download through the shared account and just log back into your main, the game will download and play while youre on any account.

[quote name='whitedemon']One more thing: Can you play gameshared titles online? I am asking this because, well, there is that possibility that other person in the group may play the game online at the same time? Or is it registered by account that you are playing with(eg primary acc with trophies) and it's not a problem at all.[/QUOTE]

That isn't a problem.

Anyone doing a share of the baconing or Street Fighter Third Strike online?
I'd take a share of one
since I just have 3 bucks to spare

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle
1 slot available - $5.40

flOw + Welcome Back
2 slots available - $1.60 each

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk. (1 slot left): $8

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left): $2

Flower. (1 slot left): $2

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18

1 slot available - $5.40

flOw + Welcome Back

[quote name='jp554731']it has been more than a day and Yanksfan hasn't replied to my pm. if anyone can pm me before he pays for his share and pays me for the share. then you are in the group

Originally Posted by jp554731
iqubal

One Spot to Go... I hope

okay guys $12.40 per share

RE 1-3 , CV and 4 HD group

Resident Evil 4 HD will be available on September 20. Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD will be available on September 27.

we will buy 1,2,3 whenever the group is ready.

1. JP554731
2. sunghost
3. iqubal
4. ayre27292
[/QUOTE]

You are ridiculous. You PMed me @ 4:29PM Friday afternoon (central time) with the PP info. I went out last night and checked CAG this morning and sent you payment at 9:00AM. You received payment in well less than a day. When you made this post, it hadn't even been half a day.

Please refund my money immediately.

[quote name='Yanksfan']You are ridiculous. You PMed me @ 4:29PM Friday afternoon (central time) with the PP info. I went out last night and checked CAG this morning and sent you payment at 9:00AM. You received payment in well less than a day. When you made this post, it hadn't even been half a day.

Please refund my money immediately.[/QUOTE]

Jp554731, I sent my money early yesterday, as soon as u sent pp info, i either want the games or my money back please

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='last CHANce']Burn Zombie Burn : Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (Includes full games, In-Space Add-on, Premium Theme, and Zombie Head item for use with PS Home) & Tomb Raider: Underworld on the same account.

PM me if interested. $5.40/share.[/QUOTE]

I's also selling my Playstation Play share for $12. This will include all 5 games in the PS Play promo as they are released. I looked at the games again and decided I don't really want those games.

One spot $45

Wipeout HD
Super stardust HD
Modnation racers
Vagrant story
Parasite Eve
Saiyuki journey west
bomberman Party edition
medal of honor
Odd world: abes exoddus
Xenogears
perfect Weapon
romance of the three kings
Twisted metal 2
Magical Drop F
Mega Man 2
Jigsaw Madness
Arc the lad 3
arc the lad 2
metal slug X
Front mission 3
Nuclear strike
reloaded
Angry Birds
Mega Man
Bloody Roar
Arc the lad
Alundra
Street fighter Alpha
Gaia seed
Final fantasy IX
Championship Bass
BomberMAN fantasy race
tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2
bloody omen legacy of kain
crash bandicoot
wild arm 2
gex
Um jammer lammy
Wing commander IV
One
command and conquer Red alert
grandia
sim theme park
Silent hill
Wipeout
cool boarders 3
Syphon filter
resident evil 3
Final fantasy VIII
Gex 3
resident evil directors cut
Legacy of kain: soul reaver
Fighting force
Street fighter alpha 2
Jumping flash
Castlevania chronicles
Dino crisis
resident evil 2
metal gear solid
Oddworld abes oddysee
hot shots golf 2
Warhawk (psone game)

[quote name='ayre27292']Jp554731, I sent my money early yesterday, as soon as u sent pp info, i either want the games or my money back please[/QUOTE]

I just sent the info

[quote name='ayre27292']Ok, i got it, thanx.....and the others will be there when they come out, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, on Sep 20 and 27, i'll let you guys know when I pay for it and when you can d/l it

[quote name='Yanksfan']

Please refund my money immediately. You are ridiculous. You PMed me @ 4:29PM Friday afternoon (central time) with the PP info. I went out last night and checked CAG this morning and sent you payment at 9:00AM. You received payment in well less than a day. When you made this post, it hadn't even been half a day.[/QUOTE]

No can do. I just sent you the info and no, I have sent everyone the payment info since Thursday the 25th 8 PM Pacific.

[quote name='jp554731']No can do. I just sent you the info and no, I have sent everyone the payment info since Thursday the 25th 8 PM Pacific.[/QUOTE]

Damn, LOL!

[quote name='jp554731']Yes, on Sep 20 and 27, i'll let you guys know when I pay for it and when you can d/l it

No can do. I just sent you the info and no, I have sent everyone the payment info since Thursday the 25th 8 PM Pacific.[/QUOTE]

wasn't everyone supposed to activate their ps3 to the account prior to purchasing anything?

[quote name='jp554731']Yes, on Sep 20 and 27, i'll let you guys know when I pay for it and when you can d/l it

No can do. I just sent you the info and no, I have sent everyone the payment info since Thursday the 25th 8 PM Pacific.[/QUOTE]

You sent me a message around that timeframe acknowledging the rules of the group and such. I was replacing another member of the group. Perhaps I missed it in there? The first PM I have from you to me requesting payment was when I stated. It was sent shortly after the message was posted stating that the group was complete, which was in this very thread yesterday afternoon.

Regardless, I do understand that people want to move forward as soon as possible, but try to be a bit reasonable as well. I obviously see this differently than you and we have different expectations. I will chalk it up as knowledge gained for future interactions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to start a gameshare for the Prince of Persia Trilogy. Send a pm if you want to join. I cannot buy because of my funds lately.

1. (buyer)
2. John Virgo

[quote name='iwarboY']wasn't everyone supposed to activate their ps3 to the account prior to purchasing anything?[/QUOTE]

yea, but it was just going to take too much time to do.

[quote name='Yanksfan']You sent me a message around that timeframe acknowledging the rules of the group and such. I was replacing another member of the group. Perhaps I missed it in there? The first PM I have from you to me requesting payment was when I stated. It was sent shortly after the message was posted stating that the group was complete, which was in this very thread yesterday afternoon.

Regardless, I do understand that people want to move forward as soon as possible, but try to be a bit reasonable as well. I obviously see this differently than you and we have different expectations. I will chalk it up as knowledge gained for future interactions.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I understand and agree with you on this. no hard feelings, lets just move right on along. i'll let you know when CV and RE4 are up for download. until then enjoy RE 1-3

Selling

Account 1: Split Second + Onslaught Dlc (6.4 GB) $8
Account 2: Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (1.8 GB) $6

Together For $12
PM OFFERS

Selling 1 share of Back to the Future with Wipeout HD+Fury and LBP $4 OBO.

Also have 1 slot open in a LT PSP group for $50 (price negotiable)

[FONT=&quot]DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk. (1 slot left): $8

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. (1 slot left): $2

Flower. (1 slot left): $2

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $18
[/FONT]

[quote name='jp554731']
Yes, I understand and agree with you on this. no hard feelings, lets just move right on along. i'll let you know when CV and RE4 are up for download. until then enjoy RE 1-3[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me.

[quote name='randomdud']Bumping.

Also, I'm making a gameshare group for multiplayer and co-op games. It has PSN Plus for a year, 100$ in the account, and need 2 more people. The cost will be 25$ per share and it will be awesome.

Games we are interested in:Moon Driver, Shoot Many Robots, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale, The Fancy Pants Adventures, Gatling Gears, Spare Parts and Outland

If you want, you can suggest some other games and we will vote with majority wins 3/5 on whether or not they get downloaded. Pm me and post if you want to add yourself to the group.

1.randomdud(host)
2. RyuKajiCut
3. Hanen
4. Filled
5. OPEN[/QUOTE]

I am looking for Mag and Add-ons, Moon Diver, Outland and Dungeon Hunter Shares.

Bump

[quote name='King J Gatz']Selling 1 share of Flower for $1.75

Looking to buy the following shares

Castle Crashers
MAG
Burn Zombie Burn. PM me. Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Ill take the Flower share......finally pick up that damn game lol. PM me the payment info.

1 slot available - $5.40

flOw + Welcome Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back