[quote name='cule54']Originally Posted by Dannykillzombies
Resurrection Map Pack $3 a share.
1. Brimah
3. SteadyMobbin
4. thekoolkurt

sorry guys im dropping out.[/QUOTE]

Im dropping aswell guys, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a infamous 2 slot within the next 20 minutes if possible. I posted about a slot before, but the guy i was trading it to wasnt online. please pm or message me on psn at cwinters2k8

well i guess im out too since its only me and the host left, and he hasnt answered my pm..

anyone have a rez pack share?

[quote name='Steadymobbin']well i guess im out too since its only me and the host left, and he hasnt answered my pm..

anyone have a rez pack share?[/QUOTE]

He said he already bought it, so maybe a little patience? I pm'ed him earlier trying to join and he hasn't responded. There might be others who are trying to join as well.

if you havent noticed, everyone has dropped out...
for the same reasons,ive been waiting since the morning to buy so as of now i have money ready for anyone who has the pack, so yeah....

A little of topic but I just got a PS3 and have gotten into a couple of shares and man are these downloads slow... Is this just PSN? I am getting a little frustrated by this. Xbox downloads are sooo much faster. Are downloads faster with PS+?

[quote name='eliter1']A little of topic but I just got a PS3 and have gotten into a couple of shares and man are these downloads slow... Is this just PSN? I am getting a little frustrated by this. Xbox downloads are sooo much faster. Are downloads faster with PS+?[/QUOTE]

Don't know if it helps but I've had slow downloads since the last update. I've heard a few people say that it screwed up Wi-Fi for some.

[quote name='sunghost']Don't know if it helps but I've had slow downloads since the last update. I've heard a few people say that it screwed up Wi-Fi for some.[/QUOTE]

Can't say if it was the update since this is the first time I've used a PS3 and I am using a wired connection since I assumed it would be better.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Its just psn, my brother has a 360 and his download at lightning speeds but hey, we can play our games online free :D[/QUOTE]

If PS+ guaranteed Xbox Live speeds I would not mind paying for it, these speeds are mediocre.

Back to topic. Anyone have a GOW collection share?

DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot left): $8

Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot left): $20

[quote name='Steadymobbin']if you havent noticed, everyone has dropped out...
for the same reasons,ive been waiting since the morning to buy so as of now i have money ready for anyone who has the pack, so yeah....[/QUOTE]

And people wonder why its hard to find a host... Tell people to PM me and that I would be away for a bit as I have children going to bed and saw that you had been without a host for a bit... So offered to host. Sent out PMs but no one was on for the hour or so before I had to go to bed, as some people do have work at 6:30 AM.

Well... since Its already bought, going to just start a new...

Call of Duty BO Rezurrection
1. Brimah
2. MrRosales
3. SL4V3DOG (paid and sent!)

MrRosales and SL4V3DOG, please send me a PM when you see this or post to confirm you would still like a spot in this share.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']True, but they (avatars, themes, wallpapers) can only be used on the account on which they were acquired on.[/QUOTE]
I think its just Avatars that can only be used on the account they were acquied as they are stored on the servers allowing your friends to see it. The others are stored on the PS3 and pretty sure you can use on any account.

Selling slots of:

Pure- $4
Crazy Elements- $2.50
Crash Commando- $2

PM me if interested.

[quote name='sunghost']Don't know if it helps but I've had slow downloads since the last update. I've heard a few people say that it screwed up Wi-Fi for some.[/QUOTE]

Same here, my downloads have been going extremely slow since the last update.

[quote name='Brimah']And people wonder why its hard to find a host... Tell people to PM me and that I would be away for a bit as I have children going to bed and saw that you had been without a host for a bit... So offered to host. Sent out PMs but no one was on for the hour or so before I had to go to bed, as some people do have work at 6:30 AM.

1. Brimah
2. MrRosales
3. SL4V3DOG

MrRosales and SL4V3DOG, please send me a PM when you see this or post to confirm you would still like a spot in this share.[/QUOTE]

I totally understand what your talking about :p I had to host a ME2 group yesterday while going to a school performance and helping the kids with homework . I stayed up late waiting for pm's . Ill join your group. Money sent and theres no rush, i have to work ;(

also have SF3 for $3

Regard to the PSN download speed topic: My download speed is definitely not at it full speed on the PS3 or the Xbox 360. They're both downloads at the same speed for me. I use wired connection on both. It's more of an issue with your firewall and PSN not the PSN problem. Configure your firewall so that it won't block PSN ports.

Gameshare topic:

Anyone has a SSF4:AE share I can buy? Or if there is enough people I can host a group.

[quote name='eliter1']If PS+ guaranteed Xbox Live speeds I would not mind paying for it, these speeds are mediocre.

Back to topic. Anyone have a GOW collection share?[/QUOTE]Look at it this way: you can get an 80% discount on almost anything on the psn, but you have to wait a liitle longer to get it. Imagine if you couldnt download in the background.

[quote name='jonfelkin']I think its just Avatars that can only be used on the account they were acquied as they are stored on the servers allowing your friends to see it. The others are stored on the PS3 and pretty sure you can use on any account.[/QUOTE]

You are correct. Just checked on one of my secondary accounts and the themes do in fact work on the entire system. Didn't check the avatars though, but everyone I've talked to says they can't be used on a different account.

sellin share of these accounts

account 1
3 slots left
Final fantasy tactics, suikoden
$2.00

account 2
3 slots left
Tekken 2 , resident evil dc , oddworld abes odysee, ratchet clank quest for booty ,infamous
$2.00

account 3
2 slots left
Metal gear solid , final fantasy 8 , command and conquer , tomb raider 1
$3.00

Selling separate shares of:
- Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus
- Transformers: WFC maps
- CoD: WaW map packs (not Black Ops)
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection

[quote name='eliter1']A little of topic but I just got a PS3 and have gotten into a couple of shares and man are these downloads slow... Is this just PSN? I am getting a little frustrated by this. Xbox downloads are sooo much faster. Are downloads faster with PS+?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I see what you mean. For some reason PSN is downloading exceptionally slow at this point. Started downloading Mass Effect 2 roughly 2 hours ago and not even up to 1gb yet!

Looking to join/start shares of the following. Please let me know if you have a share or are interested in joining a share:
BloodRayne: Betrayal
Skydrift (w/expansion)
Driver: SF

Thanks.

FS:
Tetris + Wipeout HD bundle + Super Stardust (SSD) - $2
Explodemon + Quest for Booty + another WB game- $3
Lumines + Add on + Deadnation + SSD - $3.50 (1/5th of the price I believe, correct me if I'm wrong)
Quest for Booty + Wipeout HD bundle + Blue Toad Murder Files ep1 - $2
Split/Second + Wipeout HD + Infamous - $6
About a Blob Co-op Map - $0.30

Resident Evil Code Veronica X - 2.4GB

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Hammer_jay

Slots are $4. I'll also take trades of equal value.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']True, but they (avatars, themes, wallpapers) can only be used on the account on which they were acquired on.[/QUOTE]
Avatars you're right (limited to the owner), but themes or wallpapers are fine!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']You are correct. Just checked on one of my secondary accounts and the themes do in fact work on the entire system. Didn't check the avatars though, but everyone I've talked to says they can't be used on a different account.[/QUOTE]
Yup, only avatars are limited to the "master" account (owner)
[quote name='TurkFebruary']Yeah I see what you mean. For some reason PSN is downloading exceptionally slow at this point. Started downloading Mass Effect 2 roughly 2 hours ago and not even up to 1gb yet![/QUOTE]
Try DL'ing when you're NOT on psn, it goes faster!
and you might want to change your settings...

[quote name='Brimah']And people wonder why its hard to find a host... Tell people to PM me and that I would be away for a bit as I have children going to bed and saw that you had been without a host for a bit... So offered to host. Sent out PMs but no one was on for the hour or so before I had to go to bed, as some people do have work at 6:30 AM.

1. Brimah
2. MrRosales

MrRosales and SL4V3DOG, please send me a PM when you see this or post to confirm you would still like a spot in this share.[/QUOTE]
Might take a slot, still waiting for my PP to be credited, should have been today...

I am a PS+ member and downloads are not faster.... Def seems really slow lately been trying to Dowload Tomb Raider underground 6gigs since 9 Last night now 2:18... Still got to download Mass Effect however the DLC already downloaded.

What are these settings/ports we are suppose to allow I also have a wired connection

[quote name='Hachez']Looking for long term partners almost at my 16 account pm me.[/QUOTE]Sent you a pm. If anyone else might be interested, I am looking to start a long term group. I am a newer ps3 owner, so I would like to structure a group as such:

Everyone in the group will submit a list of all the games and dlc they want from the psn. Then the group as a whole will vote on what they want using a interested, indifferent, dont want scale. We can decide on the threshold for inclusion, but generally anything with 3 wants and 2 indifferents or better will be in. If people want rock band or singstar dlc, we can vote on individual songs/packs.

Post or pm if interested.

[quote name='SnorE']I am a PS+ member and downloads are not faster.... Def seems really slow lately been trying to Dowload Tomb Raider underground 6gigs since 9 Last night now 2:18... Still got to download Mass Effect however the DLC already downloaded.

What are these settings/ports we are suppose to allow I also have a wired connection[/QUOTE]

Try Disable UPnP on Network Settings on PS3 & Disable Media Server. My Mass Effect 2 Download was going really slow but once I disabled UPnP, the download speed improved drastically & I was even using wireless! So try that.;)

[quote name='Wario64']Have share for Black Ops DLC (on 1 account

Escalation + Annihlation + REZZURECTION (latest one) = $8 (normally $9 altogether)[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if it's still available. I am at work now and iPhone won't let me PM for some reason. If you see this PM me the paypal info and I'll pay when I get home in 3-4hrs. Thanks

[quote name='meeek']Yup, only avatars are limited to the "master" account (owner)

Try DL'ing when you're NOT on psn, it goes faster!
and you might want to change your settings....[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. Doesn't go any faster from what I seen. I've pretty much downloaded everything while logged in and it has gone fairly fast, but not since the update.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Incorrect. Doesn't go any faster from what I seen. I've pretty much downloaded everything while logged in and it has gone fairly fast, but not since the update.[/QUOTE]

Yea my Wi-Fi was struggling the other day when I was downloading as well. Was going super slow then I went wired and it was probably twice as fast. Games play fine just the downloads are awful and my internets not that good to start with.

Looking to sell/Trade a DLC game share.

Contains all on one account.

Killzone 2: Flash & Thunder
Killzone 2: Napalm & Cordite
Killzone 2: Steel & Titanium
Mafia 2: Betrayal of Jimmy
MAG: Interdiction Mission Pack
Red Dead Redemption: Legends and Killers Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Demons of Badlands
Red Faction Guerrilla Smash Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Multiplayer Pack
Uncharted 2: Siege Expansion Pack
Uncharted 2 Drake's Fortune MP Pack Bundle

All were bought new but going by todays prices with discounts/bundles it's $52.93 1/5th =$10.59

I know not all items will be wanted but will sell/trade to best offer.

Wouldn't mind a COD BO DLC share or something :)

1. Brimah
2. MrRosales
4. thekoolkurt (Pand and Sent)
5. Meeek

So as of now full. Still waiting to hear from MrRosales and Meeek to get paypal funds if he still wants as well :D

Selling..

Account 1: $4.50
Red Dead Redemption Complete DLCs
(What's included?)
- Undead Nightmare!!!
- Liars and Cheats
- Legends and Killers
- Golden Gun Weapon Pack
- Deadly Assassin Outfit
- War Horse

Account 2: $10
Mass Effect 2 (full game - 12gb)
Mass Effect 2 Cerebrus Network
Limited Edition Starhawk theme
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One Public Beta (expires on Sept 27)
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One DLC Bundle (4 Avatars, Home shirt, Theme)

PM asap!

Clearing out some finished accounts and stuff I don't really need, I hoard too much and will only now get games I will play in the next few days. :applause:

3. Infamous 2 (UK) -- $15

5. Large Acc -- $25
  • Back to the Future Season Pass (1-5)
  • Pure
  • Prototype
  • Modnation Racers
  • MAG

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back