Or take both accounts for $4[/QUOTE]

Sent u a PM. :)

[quote name='Polaris1001']FIFA 12
1. (need host)
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

Guys, since Zuttasoxx did not get any comments from someone until now I am not comfortable with sending him 20 bucks. Therefore, we still need a host for this group.

(Nothing personal Zuttasoxx, it is just that you haven't done any other trades here)[/QUOTE]What you guys should do is have a trusted CAG host and then sell their slot to Zuttasoxx. That way everyone wins.

[quote name='randomdud']What you guys should do is have a trusted CAG host and then sell their slot to Zuttasoxx. That way everyone wins.[/QUOTE]

I'll host for you guys if someone buys this inFAMOUS 2 slot from me. ;)

Looking for shares of :
Bloodrayne betrayal
castlevania harmony of despair (with the extra levels dlc)
street fighter 3 + mortal kombat collection (preferably on same account)
and the full ps3 games:
Ass creed brotherhood
need for speed hot pursuit

have for sale or trade:
Shank
dead space ignition
infamous +2 welcome back games
dead nation + 2 welcome back games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Polaris1001']Me too :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have to agree with you and Im not even in the share lol You guys could always use a different method of payment that will allow you to dispute the claim if he tries anything, 4 people all with the exact same amount and exact same story of him ripping you guys off would surely prove to paypal you guys are telling the truth and probably get him kicked from paypal

[/QUOTE]

I'll step in and vouch for zuttasox. He hosted an assassin's creed 2 group a few months ago. Everything went well. He's been around for a while but does not post much. But once again, in my experience, everything went fine.

[quote name='dcibass16']I'm selling Bulletstorm for 7 bucks and all the Borderlands DLC for 5 bucks. PM me![/QUOTE]

edit*nevermind, got bulletstorm from bastiartadi*

That goes for everyone out there, we can't expect our shares to never fall in value, just as I know my ME2 share wouldn't go for 12 even though that's what I paid for it.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Hahah, we are all waiting for meek, even though 4/5 want mercury

What game do you suggest meek?

I can paypal you the $1 if you are really not ok for mercury, that way you get what you paid for

Any CAGs want to get schooled/co-op in NBA Jam? PSN name is StevenBCC[/QUOTE]
aha I'll add you! and check below ;)

[quote name='Ace!']How much time does it really take?

Just get a damn list together...its really not hard.[/QUOTE]
wrote it down, but lacked the time to type it. Coming shortly!

-Mercury Hg ($4.99)

-EDGE ($4.99)

-Resident Evil 1 (ps1 classic, $4.99)

-Doodle Fit or Arctic Adventures ($1.99) + Galcon Labs or VANGUARD or Flying Hamster ($2.99)

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Any CAGs want to get schooled/co-op in NBA Jam? PSN name is StevenBCC[/QUOTE]

LOL, this is too funny. Let's just say I doubt you're pushing lvl 40 and have a Diamond medal.

[quote name='SnorE']Crazy Taxi = $2
Borderlands + DLC = $10

Will consider trades :D

Maxim2boobles clear your PMs ...also sent you money[/QUOTE]
ill buy the borderlands

[quote name='NSYNC']LOL, this is too funny. Let's just say I doubt you're pushing lvl 40 and have a Diamond medal.[/QUOTE]

Just because I don't sit for hours to achieve those accomplishments doesn't mean I can't wipe your tail son!

I used to ball out on NBA Jam on the wii! Much easier on the dualshock.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Just because I don't sit for hours to achieve those accomplishments doesn't mean I can't wipe your tail son!

I used to ball out on NBA Jam on the wii! Much easier on the dualshock.[/QUOTE]

Shiiiiiit I used to bust ass on NBA jam back on the Sega Genesis! Wait, now I feel old :/ lol

I was about to say the same thing. Playing as Air Dog on the Sega. I was always Nick Anderson and Scotty Skiles, though other tempting combos were Seattle, San Antonio, Utah, and Charlotte. If I ever get an arcade game, the first one would be NBA Jam.

[quote name='fmwross2']I was about to say the same thing. Playing as Air Dog on the Sega. I was always Nick Anderson and Scotty Skiles, though other tempting combos were Seattle, San Antonio, Utah, and Charlotte. If I ever get an arcade game, the first one would be NBA Jam.[/QUOTE]

I was always Seattle (I live in Moses Lake, WA) lol That was the last NBA game I could not put down :D

question hopefully someone can answer, suppose i buy a share of a game ( infamous 2 for example) if i decide to get a new ps3 will i be allowed to switch that account over to the new 1 or am i stuck keeping it on the old one

You're fine as long as the old PS3 still works. Just deactivate the account, then activate it on the new PS3. It'd be just like you traded it.

[quote name='Polaris1001']FIFA 12
1. (need host)
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

Guys, since Zuttasoxx did not get any comments from someone until now I am not comfortable with sending him 20 bucks. Therefore, we still need a host for this group.

(Nothing personal Zuttasoxx, it is just that you haven't done any other trades here)[/QUOTE]

Understandable. But I hosted some on CAG. If I host I can insure you that the information is stored in a txt file and having a backup on my home server. And you can always retrieve the account info by mailing me.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8534112&highlight=Zuttasoxx#post8534112

Here somebody feedbacked me. It's because we can't give marketplace feedback for gamesharing that I have 0 feedback.

2 shares for sale

Saints Row 2 $3.75
Pure $3
Or buy them both for $6

Still looking for a share of NBA Jam OFE. Pm me if interested. RAZZLE DAZZLE HE'S ON FIRE!!!

[quote name='Polaris1001']3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

Are you guys fine with Zuttasoxx?[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with it

zuttasoxx, you okay with me paying the rest of the money in a couple of days? it's still hasn't transferred

Slots for sale:
Account 1: $4
3 Red Dead Redemption DLCs(Undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott Pillgrim vs the world full game
Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC
Thnx.

Will somebody be completely awesome and host this super terrific amazing group!

Originally Posted by King J Gatz
Starting new group for NBA Jam $3 a person

1.Host
2.gmsick
3.Vyrtigo
4.Sir Qweirdy
5.King J Gatz

Selling

Account 1
inFamous 2 full game with
Lightening Hook Power
The Red Soundtrack
Gold Amp Weapon
Original Cole Skin
Kessler Skin
Electrocution Grenade Power
Sniper Blast Power
$12 might trade for crysis 2

Account 2
DLC game share all on one account (US).
Killzone 2: Flash & Thunder
Killzone 2: Napalm & Cordite
Killzone 2: Steel & Titanium
Mafia 2: Betrayal of Jimmy
MAG: Interdiction Mission Pack
Red Dead Redemption: Legends and Killers Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Demons of Badlands
Red Faction Guerrilla Smash Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Multiplayer Pack
Uncharted 2: Siege Expansion Pack
Uncharted 2 Drake's Fortune MP Pack Bundle
~$4

Have for sale or trade:

ModNation Racers - $6
ModNation Racers DLC: Arctic Career Extension + Big City Career Extension - $4

PM me if interested.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Hahah, we are all waiting for meek, even though 4/5 want mercury

What game do you suggest meek?

I can paypal you the $1 if you are really not ok for mercury, that way you get what you paid for

Any CAGs want to get schooled/co-op in NBA Jam? PSN name is StevenBCC[/QUOTE]
aha I'll add you! and check below ;)

Group share for NBA jam: on fire edition.
1. cheapbrokegamer (host)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. cheapbrokegamer's friend-->jimjones
4.keck17-->meeek (btw, keck17 was banned, no idea why, he's a great guy, helped me get a £35 card)
5 ACE!

[quote name='Ace!']How much time does it really take?

Just get a damn list together...its really not hard.[/QUOTE]
Either:
-Mercury Hg ($4.99)

-EDGE ($4.99)

-Resident Evil 1 (ps1 classic, $4.99)

-Doodle Fit or Arctic Adventures ($1.99) + Galcon Labs or VANGUARD or Flying Hamster ($2.99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back