CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI to all Bulletstorm sellers, it had a price drop to $30 (not a sale).

Also have: (Willing to trade to full games I don't have)
Burnout Paradise + WB Games- $3
About a blob Co-op map pack - Free! (Please only ask for it if you have the game.)

Selling:

Crysis 2- $11 or offers (good offers)
Burnout: Crash- $2

PM me if interested.
[quote name='jlazenby1']Got a slot of Shift 2, selling for $1 less than the share price, $7 PM ME[/QUOTE]

A tip of my hat to this guy for helping me on RE5. If a zombie apocalypse broke out i'd pick you to team up with, that is if I wasn't already a zombie.

[quote name='bcowns']I'm fine with it

zuttasoxx, you okay with me paying the rest of the money in a couple of days? it's still hasn't transferred[/QUOTE]

yeah sure..

I will pm you guys again. Every day delay is less fifa time! Will put other intereseted guys on wiating list. So guys who do not answer will get bumbed so everything will go smoothly

Group fifa 12 20 USD/person

1. Zuttasoxx
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

Waiting List

1. FadiNg
2. cheapbrokegamer

[quote name='King J Gatz']I have 1 account for sale for $10. It has the following super terrific games on them.
Moon Diver
Outland
Gatling Gears
Limbo
Beyond Good & Evil.

That's right folks! 5 awesome games for the price of $10....BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!.. If you buy now within the next couple hours (because you know we can't do this all day) I will throw in a compliment saying how awesome and cool your are! PM now. Operators are standing by......[/QUOTE]

im def on for this share, so i can sell my share with just outland/limbo. im at 16 slots, so i need this, lol

i have to trade:

1 slot:ea sports mma

1 slot 1st strike map pack for black ops

1 slot rainbow vegas 2

pm me if your interested i also have a voucher for 3 months of ps+

chrono trigger is so awesome, but i already have it on snes/ds/ps1, so i dont think i can spare a slot for it, especially if no trophies. that game is the shit tho. Magus - ftw

[quote name='Velo214']chrono trigger is so awesome, but i already have it on snes/ds/ps1, so i dont think i can spare a slot for it, especially if no trophies. that game is the shit tho. Magus - ftw[/QUOTE]

I have it on an snes emulator on my phone but its a pain to use the phone to play lol

[quote name='Velo214']emulator?! that doesn't sound legit. lol

thanx to king j gatz and zuttasoxx, awesome cags![/QUOTE]

Emulators are perfectly legal if you own an actual copy of whatever you're emulating.

Legit gameshare with maxim2boobles...thanks for crysis cant wait to play

Crazy Taxi = $2
Borderlands + DLC = $10

Will consider trades :D

Yep, if you own the game you own the license to use it :D I have about 47 SNES games on my phone but half of them dont work for crap cause you cant multi touch on the emulator I bought lol

[quote name='Velo214']emulator?! that doesn't sound legit. lol

thanx to king j gatz and zuttasoxx, awesome cags![/QUOTE]

No problem bud. Thanks for the fast payment.

Now if I could only get a share of NBA Jam OFE my life would be complete! lol

[quote name='Velo214']oh really? i own all the games i emulate, so that's good to know ;) just so much easier...[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, I own all the games I emulate too ;) I just emulate so I dont get the wear and tear on my games :p

thanx for the deal king j gatz. i thought $10/5 games was awesome, so i sold my share for outland/limbo/sonic 2 for $4.
i bought it for $6 last month, oops. but i guess lets all share the savings ;) peace bud

i dont know how open we should be talking about this, but i even have my ps2/ds with magic emulation. never need to find a game when they are all on harddrive ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Velo214']i dont know how open we should be talking about this, but i even have my ps2/ds with magic emulation. never need to find a game when they are all on harddrive ;)[/QUOTE]

Nice, I wanna get a ps2 to play with lol For sega, snes and gameboy you can buy blank cartridges with USB ports to put ROMs straight to the cartridge and remove whenever you feel like, theyre fairly spendy (like $30) but when you rhink of the fun you could have its worth it

wtfmate
I've just sent my PP addy to SnorE for NBA jam, if he doesn't give me news by tomorrow you can have the slot.

sir-fly
I got MMA also, and I'm either giving my slot to a buddy, or buying yours so I can pwn his ass. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

NBA jam group
1. cheapbrokegamer (host)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. cheapbrokegamer's friend-->jimjones
4.keck17-->meeek (btw, keck17 was banned, no idea why, he's a great guy, helped me get a £35 card)
5 ACE!

[quote name='meeek']Brainberry
I PM'd you never got back at me...

wtfmate
I've just sent my PP addy to SnorE for NBA jam, if he doesn't give me news by tomorrow you can have the slot.

sir-fly
I got MMA also, and I'm either giving my slot to a buddy, or buying yours so I can pwn his ass. I'll let you know by tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I gave it another shot but I just cant get into it.

So its for sale for good!

And I've been on Dark Souls like crack so I was on hiatus....kinda

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Hahah, we are all waiting for meek, even though 4/5 want mercury

What game do you suggest meek?

I can paypal you the $1 if you are really not ok for mercury, that way you get what you paid for

Any CAGs want to get schooled/co-op in NBA Jam? PSN name is StevenBCC[/QUOTE]

If 4/5 want mercury then majority rules. We get mercury.

Crashmasteromega
keck17 and cheapbrokegamer's friend are no longer members of the group (replaced by jimjones and myself, check my post jsut above), so...

And anyway, won't be keeping my slot long!

List of possibilities from an earlier post: -Mercury Hg ($4.99)

-EDGE ($4.99)

-Resident Evil 1 (ps1 classic, $4.99)

-Doodle Fit or Arctic Adventures ($1.99) + Galcon Labs or VANGUARD or Flying Hamster ($2.99)

Crashmasteromega
keck17 and cheapbrokegamer's friend were replaced by jimjones and myself (check my post just above), so...

List of possibilities:

-Mercury Hg ($4.99)

-EDGE ($4.99)

-Doodle Fit or Arctic Adventures ($1.99) + Galcon Labs or VANGUARD or Flying Hamster ($2.99)

Slots for sale:
Account 1: $4
3 Red Dead Redemption DLCs(Undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott Pillgrim vs the world full game
Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC
Looking for a slot of Mass Effect 2 N7 Complete Arsernal Bundle.
Thnx.

[quote name='meeek']wtfmate

sir-fly
I got MMA also, and I'm either giving my slot to a buddy, or buying yours so I can pwn his ass. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

NBA jam group
1. cheapbrokegamer (host)
2. Crashmasteromega
3. cheapbrokegamer's friend-->jimjones
4.keck17-->meeek (btw, keck17 was banned, no idea why, he's a great guy, helped me get a £35 card)
5 ACE![/QUOTE]

Sounds good meeek look forward to possibly/maybe/ hopefully getting my fire on with some NBA jam.

[quote name='iwarboY']has anyone completed Crysis 1 on psn yet? i need a confirmation on a bug. i can't finish this effin great game![/QUOTE]

Got my platinum on this yesterday. didn't have any bugs myself.

Selling

Account 1
inFamous 2 full game with
Lightening Hook Power
The Red Soundtrack
Gold Amp Weapon
Original Cole Skin
Kessler Skin
Electrocution Grenade Power
Sniper Blast Power
$12 might trade for crysis 2

Account 2
DLC game share all on one account (US).
Killzone 2: Flash & Thunder
Killzone 2: Napalm & Cordite
Killzone 2: Steel & Titanium
Mafia 2: Betrayal of Jimmy
MAG: Interdiction Mission Pack
Red Dead Redemption: Legends and Killers Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Demons of Badlands
Red Faction Guerrilla Smash Pack
Red Faction Guerrilla Multiplayer Pack
Uncharted 2: Siege Expansion Pack
Uncharted 2 Drake's Fortune MP Pack Bundle
~$4

Account 3
Crysis
$4

[quote name='meeek']Crashmasteromega
keck17 and cheapbrokegamer's friend were replaced by jimjones and myself (check my post just above), so...

List of possibilities:

-Mercury Hg ($4.99)

-EDGE ($4.99)

[/QUOTE]

Im sticking with my vote of mercury

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

[quote name='Dannykillzombies']Slots for sale:
Account 1: $4
3 Red Dead Redemption DLCs(Undead nightmare collection)
Assassins Creed Brotherhood da vince disappearance
Scott Pillgrim vs the world full game
Account 2: $1
Infamous 2 Super Voucher(Hero Edition)
Sniper Blast Skill DLC
Looking for a slot of Mass Effect 2 N7 Complete Arsernal Bundle.
Thnx.[/QUOTE]

I am also looking for a mass effect 2 N7 complete arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back