CAG PSN Gamesharing #2 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I missed out on the infamous fob groups. I guess I will start one for anyone else who missed out on the other 2 groups.

Infamous: festival of blood
$10
$2 share

2. Crashmasteromega

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Guess I missed out on the infamous fob groups. I guess I will start one for anyone else who missed out on the other 2 groups.

$10
$2 share

2. Crashmasteromega
3.Dannykillzombies
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Guess I missed out on the infamous fob groups. I guess I will start one for anyone else who missed out on the other 2 groups.

$10
$2 share

2. Crashmasteromega
3. Dannykillzombies
4. Trueblade
5. [/QUOTE]
I would like a spot.

[quote name='meeek']:hot: NBA Jam: On Fire Edition :hot: $3/slot

1. meeek -HOST
2. SaiZn
3. wtfmate ? -confirm your interest pal
4. a buddy ?
5. Vyrtigo

PM me or add yourself, 2 open spots as of now![/QUOTE]

Added myself

$10
$2 share
2. Crashmasteromega
3. Dannykillzombies
4. Trueblade
5. ProAtWork
[/QUOTE]
In.

How does the pre-order process work on PSN anyway? After you pre-order do you just download it from your download history on the release date or do they give you some sort of voucher?

[quote name='sunghost']How does the pre-order process work on PSN anyway? After you pre-order do you just download it from your download history on the release date or do they give you some sort of voucher?[/QUOTE]
You have it right there. On the day of the release, wait for the Store to update. After that, you are all set.

Sony also sends you a message through the PSN mail system to let you know you can download your item.

[quote name='Trueblade']You have it right there. On the day of the release, wait for the Store to update. After that, you are all set.

Sony also sends you a message through the PSN mail system to let you know you can download your item.[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks.

$10
$2 share
1. Topaz
2. Crashmasteromega
3. Dannykillzombies
4. Trueblade
5. ProAtWork[/QUOTE]

Added myself, but I cannot host, so feel free to boot me out if none of you 4 can host as well.

im trading
1 slot ea mma
1 slot 1st strike black ops maps
1share rainbow vegas 2
3 month playstation plus voucher for sale for a 10$ psn card or amazon card

pm me offers

I have two accounts for sale:
Account 1 ($1): AC: B The Da Vinci Disappearance
Account 2 ($2) BF: BC2 Onslaught, BF: BC2 SPECACT Kit Upgrade Bundle, BF1943 and also has Little Big Planet, LittleBigPlanet PSP, Super Stardust HD, and Mod Nation Racers PSP from Welcome Back

PM me if interested.

cag.fifa12@********.com (bcowns)
[email protected] (bastiartadi)
[email protected] (EstonianBeast)
[email protected] (Donut2922)
[email protected] (jlazenby1)
[email protected] (jonfelkin)
[email protected] (Oside_hunter)
[email protected] (Sveznajko)
[email protected] (GirlsRscandalouz)
[email protected] (NSYNC)
[email protected] (iwarboY)
[email protected] (ROB64)
[email protected] (benjam138)
[email protected] (TheKid101)
[email protected] (darken)
[email protected] (RancidQweef, noone13)
[email protected] (fear_Me_All)
pilgrim*******@gmail.com (whitedemon)
[email protected] (AkariK)
[email protected] (AkariK)
[email protected] (iowaholdem)
[email protected] (karekano126)
[email protected] (kilogram3)
[email protected] (shoe478)
[email protected] (extra80)
[email protected] (Just2Dirty)
[email protected] (Just2Dirty)
[email protected] (Halfwasted, wilflare, jimrome27)
[email protected] (evantrees)
aboyd6****@gmail.com (WiiNet)
[email protected] (Wario64, uuaww)
[email protected] (xtylerx)

PM to update list accordingly or feel free to take over. Whoever has the passwords please contact the users in parentheses, but make sure they're legit beforehand. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00

Tomb Raider Underworld + Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle*
1 slot available (6149MB/185MB) - $5.00

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

*Dark Forest Pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline and 2 trophies!
*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game, In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1040MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

PPCalc - PayPal Fee Calculator

[quote name='Heavyd814life']inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood (Standalone Title - You don't need to own inFAMOUS 2)

25th of October - $14.99 ($3 per share)

1. Heavyd814life (host)
2. Admiralvic
3. Sunghost
4. Gamer4life88
5. MethodManFTW

We're all set! I'll pm paypal info to you guys the Sunday before it hits the store[/QUOTE]

Good God! Did everyone really just abandon this share? Guess that's what you get for getting a group together weeks in advance. If anyone starts up another group, please include me. Thanks

[quote name='Tsel']Selling Bulletstorm for $7 PayPal. Will also trade for Shift 2 Unleashed or possibly something else of equal value.[/QUOTE]

Ill trade ya Bulletstorm for a share of Splinter cell Trillogy, how about it?

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Good God! Did everyone really just abandon this share? Guess that's what you get for getting a group together weeks in advance. If anyone starts up another group, please include me. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Here's a group that needs a host. If you're still able to do so that is of course.

1. Heavyd814life (host)???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. Dannykillzombies
4. Trueblade
5. ProAtWork

[quote name='Gamer4life88']Here's a group that needs a host. If you're still able to do so that is of course.

1. Heavyd814life (host)???
2. Crashmasteromega
3. Dannykillzombies
4. Trueblade
5. ProAtWork[/QUOTE]

Not really looking to host anymore, tbh. Thanks though

[quote name='bcowns']someone changed the pass for our fifa group hosted by zuttasoxx

cag.fifa12@********.com

would like to know the new pass[/QUOTE]

That was quick, the game just came out. Who was in your group? meeek will track them down, LOL! I've added you to the password post bcowns.

here's the list
1. Zuttasoxx
2. Polaris1001
3. bcowns
4. fmwross2
5. SMARKBRAN

maybe it was changed 'cause I haven't paid the $2 I owe zuttasoxx, lol. But I wil payl once paypal processes the money I added!

Festival of blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.

1. Gamer4life88 (Host)
2. cheapbrokegamer
3. Reiter34 (PAID)
4. admiralvic (PAID)
5. dgwillia006 (PAID)

Just waiting on cheapbrokegamer.

[quote name='bill123']guess I'll start another group

Festival of blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.
2.bill123
3.transcollector

please add yourself[/QUOTE]

count me in

Earthworm Jim HD Group ($1.30 per share)

1) waynetid
2) firetrucker
3) Tsel
4)
5)

Anyone have an RE5: Gold Edition group? Anyone try Move with this download version?

Also selling a Mass Effect 2 + All DLC except for the Arrival DLC for $8.

[quote name='bill123']guess I'll start another group

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.
2. Bill123
3. Transcollector
4. Heavyd814life

please add yourself[/QUOTE]

Count me in

InFAMOUS: Festival of Blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.

1. DocProphecy
2. Bill123
3. Transcollector
4. Heavyd814life

I have a few $10 cards that I have no use for so I'll host this if no one else minds. I'll buy the game today and pass out the login information as you pay.

[quote name='DocProphecy']InFAMOUS: Festival of Blood Pre-order $2 + Free Dynamic Theme.

1. DocProphecy
2. Bill123
3. Transcollector
4. Heavyd814life
5. rams81

I have a few $10 cards that I have no use for so I'll host this if no one else minds. I'll buy the game today and pass out the login information as you pay.[/QUOTE]

In.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back