CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rams81']Giving this share away since PS+ gets Marvel Pinball next week.

Marvel Pinball + Space Invaders (Free)

No new members (November/December) and must have alteast 1 positive feedback[/QUOTE]

ooh ooh can I have it?

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']ooh ooh can I have it?[/QUOTE]

You meet the requirements and was the first to ask for it. Check your PM.

Have:
$2.99 PSN Cards (10+ Still Available)

Want:
$2.50 PayPal Each

So... $20.93 worth of cards for $17.50
$50.83 worth of cards for $42.50
...and so on

Prices are firm. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Do those PSN Cards work in Canada?

Also I was wondering if I buy a PSN PLUS voucher are they region locked or can they be used anywhere?

[quote name='rams81']Giving this share away since PS+ gets Marvel Pinball next week.

Marvel Pinball + Space Invaders (Free)

No new members (November/December) and must have alteast 1 positive feedback

EDIT: GONE! [/QUOTE]

Very cool, Rams, wish I had seen it earlier. :D

Wanting to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible. If anyone is interested in doing a 1/2 share group for MvC3 DLC Characters (US region) PM me.

Also still looking for the password to this share if anyone knows.
[email protected]

[quote name='smellyy']Do those PSN Cards work in Canada?

Also I was wondering if I buy a PSN PLUS voucher are they region locked or can they be used anywhere?[/QUOTE]

No, they only work on US accounts - i believe the PSN Plus Vouchers are also only for US accounts

Assuming I don't hear back from the guys in our BF3 group that activated B2K...how can I buy B2K seperately so that it will work with my current BF3 share? Do I need to create a new UK PSN account and buy it there?

[quote name='smellyy']Do those PSN Cards work in Canada?
[/QUOTE]
No

[quote name='smellyy']Also I was wondering if I buy a PSN PLUS voucher are they region locked or can they be used anywhere?[/QUOTE]
Not sure, I'd say region locked, which means you couldn't use a EUR ps+ code on an US account, but an US ps+ code would probably work with a CAN or MX account.
Ask the voucher seller?

[quote name='Tu13es']Assuming I don't hear back from the guys in our BF3 group that activated B2K...how can I buy B2K seperately so that it will work with my current BF3 share? Do I need to create a new UK PSN account and buy it there?[/QUOTE]
Actually, any EUR account works, I'm from there, and might be able to host. Unless you're from UK, in which case we need to talk lol, PM me!

[quote name='meeek']Actually, any EUR account works, I'm from there, and might be able to host. Unless you're from UK, in which case we need to talk lol, PM me![/QUOTE]

Ok, I'm still waiting to hear back if I can get one of the two slots from my share, but if not it looks like I'll need a UK/EU-hosted share. I'll PM you if that's the case. Thanks!

Looking for

Mass Effect 2

Selling

NFS:HP - pre appocaplypse - $8/offer
Jurassic Park - All episodes - $6/offer

PM me!

greetings again guys, looking for the new password to [email protected]
please pm me if someone knows it (can't find the host either)

edit: well that's unfortunate...thanks for the info, meeek

edit: also looking for any info on [email protected] , the host couldn't help me out

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lubu1001']Selling

$5 borderlands
all borderlands dlc free when you buy borderlands

$4 resident evil 5
$3 mk vs dc[/QUOTE]

Probably a dumb question but is that RE5 the Gold Edition?

[quote name='charles']greetings again guys, looking for the new password to [email protected]
please pm me if someone knows it (can't find the host either)[/QUOTE]
I think badman827 (banned, scammer) had that in his hand at one point, he may have changed the pass

For sale:

(Acct 1 infamous 2 ) for $5.00

(Acct 2)
-5 games-
)Renegade Ops
Beat Hazard Ultra
Hamiltons great adventures
Rochard
From dust
All 5 games on 1 account for $10.00 No noobs, sorry.

Or both accounts for $13.

I haven't posted in a bit. I was waiting for the dust to settle, so to speak. (I'm not sure if it has, by the way.) At any rate, I am once again hoping that someone out there happens to have shares of the following:

Dark Void -- Survivor Missions
Dead to Rights: Retribution -- GAC Pack
Killzone 3-- From the Ashes Map Pack
Killzone 3 -- Steel Rain Map Pack
LittleBigPlanet 2 -- Move Pack
Prince of Persia -- Epilogue
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen -- Maps and Characters Pack
Bioshock -- Challenge Rooms
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest
Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia

As stated before, I'm particularly interested in the Transformers' DLC.

Please PM me if you have an offer.

[quote name='charles']greetings again guys, looking for the new password to [email protected]
please pm me if someone knows it (can't find the host either)

edit: well that's unfortunate...thanks for the info, meeek

edit: also looking for any info on [email protected] , the host couldn't help me out[/QUOTE]

If the email hasn't changed, you can brute force the birthday. There's no limit on that through qriocity.

[quote name='WV Matsui']It's yours if I can get the damn password![/QUOTE]

Oh ok :cry: pm me when you get it

S> Castlevania HoD with DLC $7

Medal of Honor: Frontline
VAX0f.png
(4.3GB) + The Baconing (994MB) - $5

Red Faction: Guerrilla
VAX0f.png
(5.8GB) - $4

Sly 2: Band of Thieves
VAX0f.png
(6.3GB) - $4

Spare Parts
VAX0f.png
(884MB) + Alien Breed 3: Descent
VAX0f.png
(1.6GB) - $3

Wanted Corp. (2GB) - $5

Anyone interested in a 160GB HD?? Asking for $40 and ill pay shipping, can send out tomorro afternoon or early Friday, pm me if you're interested!

I know this isn't the proper place to post this but I'd much prefer to deal with people I know

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath releases as a PSN exclusive on 12/27 for $14.99

Breakdown 8th:
$1.88 for "phantom"
$5.62 for resellable

Breakdown 6th:
$2.50 for "phantom"
$5.00 for resellable

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Breakdown 8th:
$1.88 for "phantom"
$5.62 for resellable

Breakdown 6th:
$2.50 for "phantom"
$5.00 for resellable

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Back to Karkand UK

CAGs interested ;

1. ayevenom
2. gamerGirl34
3. FlameSrox
4. 4thHorseman
5. Tu13es
6. Foxx
7. cobolatrix

You can make groups of 2 or upwards to 4 people.

£25 UK Card

Card will cost $38.36. You can use the remaining balance on future DLC. The host can collect everyone's funds and pay with PayPal. They're always quick to send the codes and are the cheapest, most reliable. There's absolutely no excuse why any of you can't host if you collect the funds first.

[quote name='NSYNC']Back to Karkland UK

CAGs interested ;

1. ayevenom
2. gamerGirl34
3. FlameSrox
4. 4thHorseman
5. Tu13es[/QUOTE]

It's Karkand, not Karkland :p

Back to Karkand UK - £11.99

CAGs interested ;

1. ayevenom
2. gamerGirl34
3. FlameSrox
4. 4thHorseman
5. Tu13es
6. Foxx
7. cobolatrix

£25 UK Card

Card will cost $38.36. You can use the remaining balance (£13.01) on future DLC. The host can collect everyone's funds and pay with PayPal. They're always quick to send the codes and are the cheapest, most reliable. There's absolutely no excuse why any of you can't host if you collect the funds first.

Breakdown 8th:
$4.80 for "phantoms"
$14.38 for resellable

Breakdown 6th:
$6.40 for "phantoms"
$12.78 for resellable

Breakdown 50/50:
$19.18 for resellable

Remember, you should have enough for the next DLC installment, so don't let the initial price scare you too much.

CAGs interested ;

1. ayevenom
2. gamerGirl34
3. FlameSrox
4. 4thHorseman
5. Tu13es
6. Foxx
7. cobolatrix

£25 UK Card

Card will cost $38.36. You can use the remaining balance (£13.01) on future DLC. The host can collect everyone's funds and pay with PayPal. They're always quick to send the codes and are the cheapest, most reliable. There's absolutely no excuse why any of you can't host if you collect the funds first.

Breakdown 8th:
$4.80 for "phantoms"
$14.38 for resellable

Breakdown 6th:
$6.40 for "phantoms"
$12.78 for resellable

Breakdown 50/50:
$19.18 for resellable

Remember, you should have enough for the next DLC installment, so don't let the initial price scare you too much. "Phantoms" can just hop back on 6 months later to get any additional DLC.

[quote name='jamehze']I'm not interested in any EU stuff currently and I have no idea how reputable this site is. Anyone want to bite the bullet and see? I might be interested in buying some in the future.[/QUOTE]

Better to just go on ebay for the added security with them and PayPal. You're talking about a $1.12 difference at 50/50, less with "phantoms". If the Best Buy fiasco taught me anything, it's stick with what you know. A company of that size "placed" my money for 30 days, so I can only imagine sites like those.

CAGs interested ;

1. ayevenom
2. gamerGirl34
3. FlameSrox
4. 4thHorseman
5. Tu13es
6. Foxx
7. cobolatrix
8. adamedoe
9. craig64

£25 UK Card

Breakdown 8th:
$4.80 for "phantoms"
$14.38 for resellable

Breakdown 6th:
$6.40 for "phantoms"
$12.78 for resellable

Breakdown 50/50:
$19.18 for resellable

Remember, you should have enough for the next DLC installment, so don't let the initial price scare you too much. "Phantoms" can just hop back on 6 months later to get any additional DLC.

Breakdown 8th:
$1.88 for "phantom"
$5.62 for resellable

Breakdown 6th:
$2.50 for "phantom"
$5.00 for resellable

Sonic Generations is on the UK store for £31.99, F@#$!!! I have £5.01 left on my MotorStorm Apocalypse share.

EDIT: Add Just Cause 2 to the list (£19.99), DLC bundle (£23.99) Disney Universe (£39.99) and Carnival Island (£19.99).
EDIT: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is cheaper on the UK store, haha. £19.99 regular, £15.99 for Plus members. It was just released today too.
EDIT: Game sizes are in the OP (original/first post).

Not only that, but the UK is kicking our butt in retail titles.

Sonic Generations + £3.01 - $53.96

1. NSYNC
----------
$8.99

Not only that, but the UK is kicking our butt in retail titles.

1. NSYNC
----------
$8.99
1. Brainberry
2. Mirmo

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either.

[quote name='NSYNC']Not only that, but the UK is kicking our butt in retail titles.

1. NSYNC
----------
$8.99
1.Lord Brainberry

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for a shadow.

STILL LOOKING FOR 2 SHARES OF DEAD ISLAND!!!

[quote name='NSYNC']Not only that, but the UK is kicking our butt in retail titles.

1. NSYNC
----------
$8.99

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either.[/QUOTE]
This is the full game right? If so I'd be very interested in buying a "Phantom" slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back