Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Generations + £3.01 - $53.96

1. NSYNC
----------
$8.99
1. Brainberry
2. Mirmo

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either. One more spot open! $17.99 is a good deal considering the lowest it got was $29.99 on Black Friday. Nobody is making groups, so this may be your only chance, haha.

1. NSYNC - PAID
----------
$8.99
1. Brainberry - PAID
2. Mirmo - PAID

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either. One more spot open! $17.99 is a good deal considering the lowest it got was $29.99 on Black Friday. Nobody is making groups, so this may be your only chance, haha.

1. NSYNC - PAID
----------
$8.99
1. Brainberry - PAID
2. Mirmo - PAID

Sonic Generations + £3.01
1 slot available - $17.99

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either. $17.99 is a good deal considering the lowest it got was $29.99 on Black Friday. Nobody is making groups, so this may be your only chance, haha.

1 slot available (8704MB) - $18.00

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either. $18 is a good deal considering the lowest it got was $29.99 on Black Friday. Nobody is making groups, so this may be your only chance, haha.

UK/US Converter

Last edited by a moderator:
1 slot available (8704MB) - $18.00

If this comes to the U.S. (which is very likely), I don't expect it to be any less than $49.99. There probably won't be any trophy DLC we need to worry about either. $18 is a good deal considering the lowest it got was $29.99 on Black Friday. Nobody is making groups, so this may be your only chance, haha. If we can't agree on anything with the balance, we'll save it until something comes along or we agree on purchasing another PSN card for future purchases.

UK/US Converter

Selling/Trading:

[Account 1]Assassin'S Creed: Brotherhood + all of the DLCs - SOLD!

[Account 2]Warhawk w/ All DLCs + Flow w/ DLC + Flower + Super Stardust HD(not the welcome back one) - 11$

here is a tip for anyone that cares dont buy anything off the austria psn store unless you plan on going 50/50. austria is not supported by qriocity therefore no online deactivation.

[quote name='chewy12']here is a tip for anyone that cares dont buy anything off the austria psn store unless you plan on going 50/50. austria is not supported by qriocity therefore no online deactivation.[/QUOTE]

How did that Dead Island group come along?

I wish I joined it!

[quote name='Brainberry']How did that Dead Island group come along?

I wish I joined it![/QUOTE]

it was a headache and im out a little bit of money. duff i got you this weekend. if i can find away to do the magic trick ill have 2 slots for trade prob $20 a piece

The mod on the UK PSN blog is hinting at Deus Ex: Human Revolution going on sale soon. May be something to keep an eye on if you're interested.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Anyone interested in a 160GB HD?? Asking for $40 and ill pay shipping, can send out tomorro afternoon or early Friday, pm me if you're interested!

I know this isn't the proper place to post this but I'd much prefer to deal with people I know[/QUOTE]

Bump

[quote name='NSYNC']
You can make groups of 2 or upwards to 4 people.
[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by "or upwards to 4 people"? This DLC only allows for 2 activation slots.

Looking for

Mass Effect 2

Selling

NFS:HP - pre appocaplypse - $8/offer
Jurassic Park - All episodes - $6/offer

PM me!

--------------------

Help!

I need the password to [email protected]

Some one must have either changed it or been a douche. I purchased from byoha...

Note: add craig64 to the Karkand UK group

[quote name='mikehaggar99']That's bad. Guess these are the supported countries for online deactivation on that site:
http://www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/regions[/QUOTE]
what's bad is you guys talking about you know what in the open, you really want 2 slots??? smh

[quote name='FlameSRox']Have a code 20 us.
For: Dead island + Back to karkand
u
Infamous 2 + Back to karkand[/QUOTE]
there was a report of a scam from him on QJ, and someone just traded him inFamous2, just sayin', he's getting a looot of psn codes, and the guy said he gave him a fake one...

Hey guys, sending my laptop in for repairs so I won't be around as much until I get it back. You'll probably have an easier time finding me on PSN if you need me.

Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($12.00)
-Time shares available for 10% of the price. $1.20 a week. Model tested with NSYNC and transcollector successfully. :)

The following shares are for sale;

Flower-$2
Resident evil 4 hd, code Veronica x hd-$7
Sideway new York-$2
Parasite eve 1,2,resident evil ps1-$3
Mass effect 2 w/arrival dlc-$6

PP Only please.

Wait who's the scammer for the infamous 2 share?

Selling Castlevania with char dlc, maps and Harvest moon in the same acc. $7 or trades Pm me

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']The following shares are for sale;

Flower-$2
Sideway new York-$2
Mass effect 2 w/arrival dlc-$7[/QUOTE]

I want Mass Effect 2 but isn't it permanently $20 on the PSN Store?

--------------------

Help!

I need the password to [email protected]

Some one must have either changed it or been a douche. I purchased from byoha...

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']The following shares are for sale;

Flower-$2
Sideway new York-$2
Mass effect 2 w/arrival dlc-$7[/QUOTE]

Yes with fixed pricing the ME2 with arrival should only be $5.40.

[quote name='NSYNC']Sonic Generations + £3.01 - $53.96

1. NSYNC - PAID
----------
$8.99
1. Brainberry - PAID
2. Mirmo - PAID

UK/US Converter[/QUOTE]

Add me. I need this!

Selling:
Echochrome 2 $3
Tumble $2
Sidescroller $2
Swarm $2
Limbo $3
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer
BF1943 $2
BFBC2 Vietnam $3
Red Faction Geurrilla $4
EU Hot Pursuit DLC

Looking for:
NBA Jam, High Velocity Bowling, Renegade Ops, Dungeon Defenders, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Savage Moon + DLC, Megaman 10

Low Wants:
Flow, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Tetris, Uno

Looking for:
Dead Space 1

Selling:
Account 1 - $2
iNfamous: Festival of Blood -

Account 2 - $11 (Last big share since Apocalypse!)
From Dust
Rochard
Beat Hazard Ultra
Hamilton's Great Adventure
Renegade Ops

Or buy both for $12.

[quote name='Reo 15x']Yes with fixed pricing the ME2 with arrival should only be $5.40.[/QUOTE]

No, it is not (at least it doesn't have to be)
You're making a BIG UNFAIR assumption here.
You're assuming the group was formed after the price drop on Nov 2nd AND before Nov 18th with the 2 psn activation restriction.
(if the group was formed between January and October, the cost is going to be higher)
$7 is still a good price for ME2+DLC.
(If you form a group now, your cost is going to be $13.50)

Selling/Trading [4 slots]

Warhawk with all DLCs + Flow with DLC + Flower + Super StarDust HD(not the welcome back one) - 7$/each share

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Yeah sorry I didnt notice price drop. I bought it when it was $40 and paid almost $10 for the share with arrival dlc. So would $6 be fair?[/QUOTE]

You should sell it at whatever price you think is fair.
(don't feel obligated to match the lowest possible price)
I think $7 is a great price for ME2+DLC.
(I don't need it though.. sorry)

Selling

$5 borderlands
all borderlands dlc free when you buy borderlands

$4 resident evil 5
$3 mk vs dc
$5 FF7 - legend of mana - suikoden - castlevaina chronicles - parasite eve - pixel junkshooter - infamous -wipeout

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Ok so what's the deal? Old shares are worth more now because of the change last month? I Havnt been getting on and reading regularly since all that went down.[/QUOTE]

There is not a correct answer.
You'll have to determine the (fair) pricing on your own.

[quote name='wbc1228']You should sell it at whatever price you think is fair.
(I don't need it though.. sorry)[/QUOTE]

Dude what the hell?

[quote name='wbc1228']You should sell it at whatever price you think is fair.
(I don't need it though.. sorry)[/QUOTE]

The norm is to match the current price divided by 5. If you really expect to sell what you paid for it, good luck. We can't force anyone to sell at that price although you need to have an ill-informed buyer to purchase the slot.

Plus, it's also a norm (in this thread at least) to sell old shares at old prices. So don't bring out that current price crap on us. It's gamesharing not gameprofit. Do you see me sharing my 5 game account for $30? Even selling at 11, $1 lower than the norm.

@crashmasteromega
Current value of the share is for you to determine. However, the market price is 1/5th of the current price of the game now. You can charge whatever you like (like wbc suggested) and you're not obligated to sell it at that price. Considering that your set price is higher than the market price, it will be tougher to sell the share. Matsui and Rex were just informing you of the current market price, you don't have to change it if you feel that its unfair.

[quote name='bastiartadi']The norm is to match the current price divided by 5. If you really expect to sell what you paid for it, good luck. We can't force anyone to sell at that price although you need to have an ill-informed buyer to purchase the slot.

Plus, it's also a norm (in this thread at least) to sell old shares at old prices. So don't bring out that current price crap on us. It's gamesharing not gameprofit. Do you see me sharing my 5 game account for $30? Even selling at 11, $1 lower than the norm.

@crashmasteromega
Current value of the share is for you to determine. However, the market price is 1/5th of the current price of the game now. You can charge whatever you like (like wbc suggested) and you're not obligated to sell it at that price. Considering that your set price is higher than the market price, it will be tougher to sell the share. Matsui and Rex were just informing you of the current market price, you don't have to change it if you feel that its unfair.[/QUOTE]

This 100%

Medal of Honor: Frontline
VAX0f.png
(4.3GB) + The Baconing (994MB) - $5

Red Faction: Guerrilla
VAX0f.png
(5.8GB) - $4

Sly 2: Band of Thieves
VAX0f.png
(6.3GB) - $4

Wanted Corp. (2GB) - $5