CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jonfelkin']Some people in this thread are under the delusion that phantom slots are something so genius that Sony has no clue that its possible or how its done. So whenever its mentioned how its done you get a nice PM explaining how stupid you are for posting the top secret method that Sony will never work out and asked to remove the post. Most people just remove the post to save any hassle.

I dont really know how many actual belive this is something that has not been thought of before and I previously tried to exlpain that Sony is not run by morons who cant work out somthing basic that multiple people here came up with independently of each other. There was even a time when they didn't even want you sharing in this thread unless it was just 2 slots so the secret would not be revealed.[/QUOTE]

Funny. Genius! Right up there with the cure for cancer.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Funny. Genius! Right up there with the cure for cancer.[/QUOTE]

Please guys, please. Take it to PM's people, please don't clog up the thread. This thread is for gamesharing ONLY. Anything less then that is off topic and has no place whatsoever in this thread. Please guys stop this is really affecting my life, I can't take it anymore, I am completely uncomfortable with free speech...it has no place in a gamesharing thread! Please indulge my fantasy that I am a mod and stop. If your not buying or selling DO NOT post!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Let me check out the demo. If I like it, I'm in!

Dead Island

Host

3 Phantoms
1. WV Matsui
2. Brainberry
3. Brainberry[/QUOTE]

What is this!?

Also, Darksiders is a fucking great action RPG.

[quote name='WV Matsui']This dead island group would follow Xxamir15sxX model! We just need someone to host/pick up the sellable share![/QUOTE]

Meaning we need a UK host?

[quote name='Brainberry']Meaning we need a UK host?[/QUOTE]

Or someone with UK funds...

Xxamir15xX are you interested?

[quote name='stewie75']anyone have a 2K12 share?? lookin' to make that happen.[/QUOTE]

Only the DLC is on PSN mate.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Delayed. I think. They put up a pole (see what I did there?) whether the former PSN exclusive will be released on Tuesday for $12.99 or get a delayed release for $9.99.

This is bull.[/QUOTE]

Wow! This is so disappointing. First the PS3 loses the exclusivity tag, then the game is delayed, and now they have the nerve to blame fluctuations between the dollar and the euro for this blunder. If they really valued the opinion of the community, the poll would have been set up a week ago and the community's decision to drop the price wouldn't have had an effect on the PSN release. This really is a shambles - i just hope we are treated to an innovative approach to the survival horror genre when the game is finally available for download.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Please guys, please. Take it to PM's people, please don't clog up the thread. This thread is for gamesharing ONLY. Anything less then that is off topic and has no place whatsoever in this thread. Please guys stop this is really affecting my life, I can't take it anymore, I am completely uncomfortable with free speech...it has no place in a gamesharing thread! Please indulge my fantasy that I am a mod and stop. If your not buying or selling DO NOT post![/QUOTE]

Trying to figure out the new form of gamesharing is on topic I think. Better to just explain it in OP than have a number of people post about being confused on how it works and wasting more time and pm space.

And lets not fool anyone, the majority of posts in recent weeks have been posting the same gameshare requests repeatedly hoping that having it 2-3 times a page will convince someone that doesnt bother to go back a page every day.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Trying to figure out the new form of gamesharing is on topic I think. Better to just explain it in OP than have a number of people post about being confused on how it works and wasting more time and pm space.

And lets not fool anyone, the majority of posts in recent weeks have been posting the same gameshare requests repeatedly hoping that having it 2-3 times a page will convince someone that doesnt bother to go back a page every day.[/QUOTE]

I think selling and trading game shares is on topic....

And discussions on practices etc should be taken up via pm

[quote name='WV Matsui']I think selling and trading game shares is on topic....
[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree with you more Matsui! That said:

Family Game Night 1&3 $7 ($3 off! Final offer. Also open to trades)

Just Cause 2 & all dlc $10

[quote name='4thHorseman']Trying to figure out the new form of gamesharing is on topic I think. Better to just explain it in OP than have a number of people post about being confused on how it works and wasting more time and pm space.

And lets not fool anyone, the majority of posts in recent weeks have been posting the same gameshare requests repeatedly hoping that having it 2-3 times a page will convince someone that doesnt bother to go back a page every day.[/QUOTE]

I was being sarcastic.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Wow! This is so disappointing. First the PS3 loses the exclusivity tag, then the game is delayed, and now they have the nerve to blame fluctuations between the dollar and the euro for this blunder. If they really valued the opinion of the community, the poll would have been set up a week ago and the community's decision to drop the price wouldn't have had an effect on the PSN release. This really is a shambles - i just hope we are treated to an innovative approach to the survival horror genre when the game is finally available for download.[/QUOTE]

Is our group still alive?

[quote name='stewie75']anyone have a 2K12 share?? lookin' to make that happen.[/QUOTE]

So am I and about a thousand other people. 2K12 on PSN would be huge!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Is our group still alive?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. I've been away for a couple of days, but i believe we only have to fill up one phantom slot

[quote name='WV Matsui']I think selling and trading game shares is on topic....

And discussions on practices etc should be taken up via pm[/QUOTE]

And selling/trading is hard to do without understanding how. Thus, its on topic.

@steamboat If you were being fully sarcastic, I apologize, but it felt like only half was sarcastic.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Definitely. I've been away for a couple of days, but i believe we only have to fill up one phantom slot[/QUOTE]

Count me in.

[quote name='NSYNC']Everybody is going "meeek" in this thread lately. Anyone else know what's best for everyone here, LOL?[/QUOTE]

Do we just say fuck it and put the phantom info in the OP? I'm tired of all the fucking question!

Not my call. I do love the dust-ups we have every once in awhile though. Good read.

EDIT: Tebow 30 minutes away, haha!

Selling some slots:

Account 1: $2
Black ops Rezurrection map pack

Account 2: $2
Black ops First strike map pack

Account 3: $2
Black ops Escalation map pack

Or $4 for all fo them.

[quote name='WV Matsui'] Only the DLC is on PSN mate.[/QUOTE]

exaactly what i was looking for. guess i shoulda been more specific. NBA 2K12 DLC anyone?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Do we just say fuck it and put the phantom info in the OP? I'm tired of all the fucking question![/QUOTE]

I don't understand how you can be tired of it when I'm mostly the one doing all the answering. For the record, I have no problem people asking in the thread. I PM them the answer if they ask. Harmless.

Besides the fact that you missed his wildly sarcastic post, you cannot begin to comprehend how many people, in fact, do not go back a page when looking for a group.

_____

Backing out of Amy. Will just wait for someone (Brainberry) to sell his slot for cheap. :D

[quote name='bastiartadi']you cannot begin to comprehend how many people, in fact, do not go back a page when looking for a group.[/QUOTE]

Or ask how big a game is. I really think if we had a strict system and started organizing stuff like people envision, we'd draw more attention than any "phantom" share could possibly create.

The worst and the best thing that's happen to this thread lately has been discounts! they've completely changed the culture here. We've gone from cheap to dirt cheap, haha.

[quote name='Brainberry']Count me in.[/QUOTE]

Ok.

Amy (1-??-2012)

Sellable Slots
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Sunghost

Phantom Slots
1. SteamboatOperator
2. Brainberry

[quote name='NSYNC']
The worst and the best thing that's happen to this thread lately has been discounts! they've completely changed the culture here. We've gone from cheap to dirt cheap, haha.[/QUOTE]

Heh. Partly the reason why I'm not in an Amy group. Will just wait for someone to sell it once they are done!

[quote name='bastiartadi']I don't understand how you can be tired of it when I'm mostly the one doing all the answering. For the record, I have no problem people asking in the thread. I PM them the answer if they ask. Harmless.
[/QUOTE]

I have been getting them a lot as well.

[quote name='bastiartadi']I don't understand how you can be tired of it when I'm mostly the one doing all the answering. For the record, I have no problem people asking in the thread. I PM them the answer if they ask. Harmless.

Besides the fact that you missed his wildly sarcastic post, you cannot begin to comprehend how many people, in fact, do not go back a page when looking for a group.

_____

Backing out of Amy. Will just wait for someone (Brainberry) to sell his slot for cheap. :D[/QUOTE]

Wildly sarcastic? Take out the second half and its not sarcastic at all especially considering the last few pages and religious talk.

And unless you mindread, I dont know how you can say people dont go back considering the quotes that prove otherwise.

And if not putting the explanation in this thread is because you dont want to draw attention, renaming the thread should be the biggest concern since that draws more attention than anything about gamesharing.

Sorry Im not posting the shares, but I hate how this went from being a community to being "in the family" for the most part.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Wildly sarcastic? Take out the second half and its not sarcastic at all especially considering the last few pages and religious talk.

And unless you mindread, I dont know how you can say people dont go back considering the quotes that prove otherwise.

And if not putting the explanation in this thread is because you dont want to draw attention, renaming the thread should be the biggest concern since that draws more attention than anything about gamesharing.

Sorry Im not posting the shares, but I hate how this went from being a community to being "in the family" for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Its was forced to turn into a "in the family"(even though that isn't 100% the case) when all the shadiness started happening. Its just natural to deal with people you trust after people started getting screwed over.

There's no "in the family". People aren't buying anything so the few that frequent this thread are just chatting amongst each other. You're welcome to contribute and rock the boat all you want, haha.

[quote name='Brainberry']Its was forced to turn into a "in the family"(even though that isn't 100% the case) when all the shadiness started happening. Its just natural to deal with people you trust after people started getting screwed over.[/QUOTE]

Oh I completely understand that and I partially agree. The problem I find is it limits the interest in gameshares out there and the number of them available since its the same 10 or so people posting.

If the explanation of the new form of gameshare will be explained in every pm, whay not just post it in the OP since everyone would get answered anyway? For fear of Sony? If they care enough, they would just create an account, ask the question, and get the answer anyways.

Anyways, about specific a gameshare,any Saints Row 3 dlc shares out there?

[quote name='4thHorseman']Wildly sarcastic? Take out the second half and its not sarcastic at all especially considering the last few pages and religious talk.

Sorry Im not posting the shares, but I hate how this went from being a community to being "in the family" for the most part.[/QUOTE]

His sarcasm was directed at Miguel. Hence why it went over your head; it was suppose to.

Miguel was telling us to get back on topic, Steamboat responded. It was never directed towards you.

And the only reason this went from a community to "in the family" is because guys like NSYNC are doing 90% of the work. Maybe more n00bs or "old timers" should step up and organize / list / buy shares they don't even need (Rayman Origins says hi) to promote "the new" gamesharing and the community.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Aren't you in the group Meeek is hosting?[/QUOTE]
i think so but im not sure. meek is on drugz? anyone know what other psn games are coming besides AMY? i hope AMY doesnt get pushed back because ppl on facebook dont want amy for 12.99. so gay

Apples to Apples (99MB) - $3

Medal of Honor: Frontline
VAX0f.png
(4.3GB) + The Baconing (994MB) - $4

Red Faction: Guerrilla
VAX0f.png
(5.8GB) - $4

Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$6. Red dead redemption + undead pack and all dlc

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1 final fantasy 7 suikoden

Discount If buy multiple slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back