CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WV Matsui']I really enjoyed the demo.

I as well appreciate all that you have done for us! And I know you know that, but you are the man and have truly kept this thing alive!

I bet Brain is like a fucking kid on Christmas morning right now with finally getting Dead Island haha[/QUOTE]

Yes! Appreciated indeed.

I wanted to get the game on launch but I forgot what I chose over it.

Should be the perfect game to hold me off until ME3.

Getting paid soon so I want resellable slots since I delete and reDL games all the time.

Buying now:

NBA Jam, Dungeon Defenders, Megaman 10, Trine 2, Max and the Magic Marker, Sonic Adventure + DX, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Savage Moon + DLC

[quote name='Brainberry']Any CAG's here play Starcraft 2?[/QUOTE]

I played SC2. It's been months since I last played. Good bye Diamond league, hello Bronze.

EDIT: If you want to play, hit me up, send me a PM. Need time to adjust though! PM me if you want my tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Are these shares pre or post Nov 16th?[/QUOTE]

Pre.
Not really sure how things have been going here since then but I'm really desperate for a PSN card but open to any offers.

[quote name='Zed_Zilla']Pre.
Not really sure how things have been going here since then but I'm really desperate for a PSN card but open to any offers.[/QUOTE]

I asked because your asking price is a bit steep, you would be lucky to receive anything close to half of what you seek. NBA Jam is a $3 share, Payday is $4. I highly doubt you will make over a 100% profit on each of these games.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I asked because your asking price is a bit steep, you would be lucky to receive anything close to half of what you seek. NBA Jam is a $3 share, Payday is $4. I highly doubt you will make over a 100% profit on each of these games.[/QUOTE]

I completely understand that is why i'm accepting offers...not really seeking to profit just need a psn card. On the other hand its not like you can pay 3 or 4 bucks for them nowadays.

[quote name='Zed_Zilla']I completely understand that is why i'm accepting offers...not really seeking to profit just need a psn card. On the other hand its not like you can pay 3 or 4 bucks for them nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can pay $3 or $4 for them Zed. This isn't some Fallout post apocalypse wasteland where you can get double for your shares. If you are looking for a PSN card you will be lucky to get a $5.99 one.

Sorry but if you are trying to get more than the original $3 or $4 then you sir can GTFO.

I'd take NBA Jam for $3 if you're willing to sell it. Anything more and you're nuts. Just build credit with paypal selling what you have till you can afford to buy a card.

selling the below gameshare account:

Heavy Rain Taxidermist DLC
Joe Danger
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Prince Of Persia Epilogue DLC
Marvel VS Capcom 2

Dead Island (3235MB), Assassin's Creed (7810MB) & Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD (4916MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $13.00

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Dead Island, Assassin's Creed & Chaos Theory
$26.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. Brainberry - Paid

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Deus Ex & Amy
$26.00

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. WV Matsui - Paid/DownloadING
2. Friend - Paid/DownloadING
----------
Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet2 and Sly Trilogy are only £19.99 on the UK/EU store. Splinter Cell Trilogy is £16.47. May be something a few are interested in.

[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Island (3235MB), Assassin's Creed (7810MB) & Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD (4916MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $13.00

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Dead Island, Assassin's Creed & Chaos Theory
$26.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. Brainberry - Paid

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Deus Ex & Amy
$26.00

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. WV Matsui - Paid/DownloadING
2. Friend - Paid/DownloadING
----------
Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet2 and Sly Trilogy are only £19.99 on the UK/EU store. Splinter Cell Trilogy is £16.47. May be something a few are interested in.[/QUOTE]

Ill take the dead island phantom share ;)

i know this is off-topic but i hate guys who have their avatar as a girl. why would u do that if ur a guy? i keep on getting fooled dammit!!!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i know this is off-topic but i hate guys who have their avatar as a girl. why would u do that if ur a guy? i keep on getting fooled dammit!!![/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i know this is off-topic but i hate guys who have their avatar as a girl. why would u do that if ur a guy? i keep on getting fooled dammit!!![/QUOTE]

I guess someone is not here just to gameshare.. ;)

[quote name='snakemaster2389']wow brain really? ur gay lol[/QUOTE]

Absolutely not!

Why would you say such a thing, not everybody from San Francisco is a butt pirate.

Hey guys just a little info: Do sony games have sharable online pass? I can create a user, tie serial to that account and share it on two consoles?
U3, Resistance 3, R&C All 4 One i.e.

Um, yeah, I saw that, only thing is I am not from the US, I am from Europe, so I am guessing that won't work because it's region locked.

Except if I am wrong, than please correct me, because I would like to buy that $1 acc. :)

Thanks for your reply, snakemaster, would be great if someone else also confirms this. Just to be sure. :)

[quote name='whitedemon']Um, yeah, I saw that, only thing is I am not from the US, I am from Europe, so I am guessing that won't work because it's region locked.

Except if I am wrong, than please correct me, because I would like to buy that $1 acc. :)

Thanks for your reply, snakemaster, would be great if someone else also confirms this. Just to be sure. :)[/QUOTE]

It's region locked.

[quote name='Lubu1001']Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$6. Red dead redemption + undead pack and all dlc

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1 final fantasy 7 suikoden

Discount If buy multiple slots[/QUOTE]

Would you by chance have multiple slots of Castlevania HoD? If so I would like to purchase 2 slots if that's kosher. Thanks.

Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$6. Red dead redemption + undead pack and all dlc

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1 final fantasy 7 suikoden

Discount If buy multiple slots

Anybody selling RE5 Gold Edition still? If so, I'll take it. Also, I'm still looking for a Trine 2 rental/phantom. And of course, I have the old list of DLC I'm trying to get:

Bioshock, Challenge Rooms
Dante's Inferno, Dark Forest
Dante's Inferno, Trials of St. Lucia
Dark Void, Survivor Missions
Dead to Rights: Retribution, GAC Pack
Killzone 3, From the Ashes Map Pack
Killzone 3, Steel Rain Map Pack
LittleBigPlanet 2, Move Pack
Prince of Persia, Epilogue
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen, Maps and Characters Pack

Please let me know. I'll be checking my PM's more regularly now that I'm back from vacation. Cheers!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']since AMY is coming out tommorrow on the uk store anyone have a group goin on? i wanna buy a phantom.[/QUOTE]

Only one so far is my Deus Ex: Human Revolution group. If you're intereseted in something on their store, you may be able to add it with the amount left over. EU/UK stuff is few and far between here.

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']Anybody selling RE5 Gold Edition still?[/QUOTE]

RE5 and Amy anyone? You got about 24 hours to set it up for around $39.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Selling: Sly Cooper 1 - $4 or trade (preferably for something with a Plat)[/QUOTE]

Tried to PM you . Not sure if it went through, anyway would you be willing to trade it for my slot of bulletstorm?

[quote name='Brainberry']Hey NSYNC, I pm;d u earlier.

I have a few questions.[/QUOTE]

Brain your mom looks great as you avatar! Congrats!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Brain your mom looks great as you avatar! Congrats![/QUOTE]

How dare you imply that Mila Kunis is old enough to be my mother.

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($7.50) Being held for iwarboY
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($8)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Child of Eden ($0.80)
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
ICO + Shadows of the Colossus ($1.25)
Mass Effect 2 + DLC ($1.35)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($1.20) N/A until Jan. 17 (shoe478)

Just purchased a couple of slots from Lubu1001, that makes 2 separate transactions within the past month or so, each having gone nice and smooth. Thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone feels a little apprehensive purchasing any slots from him considering his "noob" status.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Just purchased a couple of slots from Lubu1001, that makes 2 separate transactions within the past month or so, each having gone nice and smooth. Thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone feels a little apprehensive purchasing any slots from him considering his "noob" status.[/QUOTE]

I have also dealt with Lubu1001 on 2 separate occasions and everything went perfectly (once a month or two ago, and again yesterday). Would not hesitate to purchase from this member again.

Selling:
Call of duty Black Ops - 10$
Rezzurection map pack - 3$
Buy both for 12 bucks.
Pm me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back