CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NSYNC']They update on Wednesday. Too soon.[/QUOTE]

Hey I PM'd regarding the 9.00 deal you mentioned.

I'm gonna occupy that last phantom slot so message me back!

Would anyone be interested in a Dragon Age 2 group with the major dlc?

Dragon Age 2($19.99) with Mark of the Assassin($9.99), Legacy($7.99), and Black emporium($9.99)
total is $47.97

Resellable Share $16
1. clonesniper666

Phantom Share $8

Price may change if the Black Emporium DLC is not included with the PSN version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Official PlayStation Magazine gave Amy a 4/10, yikes. Supposedly it's sporting a lot of annoying technical issues and "the worst checkpointing system of all time". 47 on Metacritic thus far. Damn shame. Perhaps it was a good thing the game was pushed back a week for us US'ers, may have saved some people some frustration and a few bucks.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Official PlayStation Magazine gave Amy a 4/10, yikes. Supposedly it's sporting a lot of annoying technical issues and "the worst checkpointing system of all time". 47 on Metacritic thus far. Damn shame. Perhaps it was a good thing the game was pushed back a week for us US'ers, may have saved some people some frustration and a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

I read the Computer and Video Games review yesterday and had the same reaction, but the GamingXP (an Austrian publication) review released this afternoon has eased some of my fears. It wouldn't surprise me if people are turned off by the poor reviews because while most reviewers have praised it for being conceptually unique, the consensus is that it is lacking quite a bit of polish in the gameplay department. With the exception of Siren: Blood Curse and perhaps the first Dead Space, there haven't been very many proper survival horror games this generation. I'm still up for a share of this, but i'm not quite as keen on it as i was a month or so ago.

[quote name='Heavyd814life'] I'm still up for a share of this, but i'm not quite as keen on it as i was a month or so ago.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm glad to hear that you can avoid combat all together, I loved Haunting Ground on the PS2 so if this plays anything like it then I don't mind throwing a couple of bucks at it for the experience.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Sad Panda :cry:[/QUOTE]

I have a sellable of Dead Island XD

I needed the money so I could but the phantom so I can play already lol.

I'm so impatient. But hey, time > a couple bucks.

[quote name='Brainberry']I have a sellable of Dead Island XD

I needed the money so I could but the phantom so I can play already lol.

I'm so impatient. But hey, time > a couple bucks.[/QUOTE]

Heh, you win some you lose some. Still have a huge backlog anyway, lol. It's just that JC2 for $6 is too good to pass up.

On a very off topic note, what happened to usuyami? Haha! NSYNC will stop charity hosting soon and we lowly beings don't have anyone to host for us anymore!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Heh, you win some you lose some. Still have a huge backlog anyway, lol. It's just that JC2 for $6 is too good to pass up.

On a very off topic note, what happened to usuyami? Haha! NSYNC will stop charity hosting soon and we lowly beings don't have anyone to host for us anymore![/QUOTE]

I should be okay until ME3 drops now.

Starcraft 2
MW3(don't judge me)
Dead Island
Skyrim(even though I haven't touched it in almost a month)

I couldn't get into Trine & JC2 for some reason.

Well the 2 hour sale worked once tonight, so...

Family Game Night 1&3
&
Just Cause 2

Both accounts: $13!!

Sold to Miguel_Zorro & Bastiartadi. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Agreed. I'm glad to hear that you can avoid combat all together, I loved Haunting Ground on the PS2 so if this plays anything like it then I don't mind throwing a couple of bucks at it for the experience.[/QUOTE]

Did you play Clock Tower 3?

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Resellables: 6.70 usd
1.juanjoalbo (host) PAYED
2.MrRosales PAYED

Phantoms: 3.30 usd
1.jimjones PAYED
2.Brockothocko

Ill be creating mail and buying the card

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Well the 2 hour sale worked once tonight, so...

Family Game Night 1&3
&
Just Cause 2

[/QUOTE]

Ha, if I didn't just buy Just Cause 2 I'd be on this!

[quote name='juanjoalbo']Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Resellables: 6.70 usd
1.juanjoalbo (host) PAYED
2.MrRosales PAYED

Phantoms: 3.30 usd
1.jimjones PAYED
2.Brockothocko

Ill be creating mail and buying the card[/QUOTE]

It's back to $29.99. I really hope you bought this before the store updated :(

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Agreed. I'm glad to hear that you can avoid combat all together, I loved Haunting Ground on the PS2 so if this plays anything like it then I don't mind throwing a couple of bucks at it for the experience.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Derfel']Did you play Clock Tower 3?[/QUOTE]

Two games i would love to see released as PS2 Classics.

[quote name='bastiartadi']On a very off topic note, what happened to usuyami? Haha! NSYNC will stop charity hosting soon and we lowly beings don't have anyone to host for us anymore![/QUOTE]

I'm still around! Just been swamped with real life. I'm surprised someone has noticed my absence. :D

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']I've never played a Clock Tower game :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, well if you enjoyed Haunting Ground you should definitely check it out if you have the chance.

[quote name='Derfel']Oh yeah, well if you enjoyed Haunting Ground you should definitely check it out if you have the chance.[/QUOTE]

Oh I plan on it my friend.

Yes sir Matsui, likewise.

[quote name='juanjoalbo']i couldnt buy it i just bought a 20 usd card :S fuck!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

How much more do we have to pay if we go through with it?

[quote name='MrRosales']How much more do we have to pay if we go through with it?[/QUOTE]

3,40 sellers / 1,70 phantom

but the phantom that didnt pay i dont know if he wants to pay about 5 dollars a phantom ill ask him them continue i already got the card
:S anyways i take the card and refund u guys no problems

[quote name='juanjoalbo']3,40 sellers / 1,70 phantom

but the phantom that didnt pay i dont know if he wants to pay about 5 dollars a phantom ill ask him them continue i already got the card
:S anyways i take the card and refund u guys no problems[/QUOTE]

Alright I'll take the refund instead man. This sucks D:

[quote name='MrRosales']Alright I'll take the refund instead man. This sucks D:[/QUOTE]

already send the refund fuuuuuuck! i got a fucken card and no game :S

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Well the 2 hour sale worked once tonight, so...

Family Game Night 1&3
&
Just Cause 2

[/QUOTE]

I wold be willing to take this deal, but am about to crash so may not be able to get payment to you until the morning if they are still available (unless I hear back soon).

On another note, why do people delete their posts in this thread?

[quote name='shhximxhiding']
On another note, why do people delete their posts in this thread?[/QUOTE]

If we don't and clog the thread or say the wrong things Miguel_Zorro bans us, he's the mod. You've been warned.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']On another note, why do people delete their posts in this thread?[/QUOTE]

I do it to keep my post count low, when I get quoted and the most important factor of all ; I like to repost, haha.

EDIT: This will be deleted in a few hours.

Sonic Generations (8704MB)
1 slot available - $19.00

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded
----------
Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet2 and Sly Trilogy are only £19.99 on the UK/EU store. Splinter Cell Trilogy is £16.47. May be something a few are interested in.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I wold be willing to take this deal, but am about to crash so may not be able to get payment to you until the morning if they are still available (unless I hear back soon).

On another note, why do people delete their posts in this thread?[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, already sold it. In regard to your question, we delete old posts so that it makes it less time-consuming to browse the thread without seeing posts for deals that are no longer being offered.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Props to Miguel_Zorro for splitting the cost of the 2hour sale of Turk.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to you both, the rest of the thread no longer has to endure my posts every hour! lol :cool:

[quote name='bastiartadi']Props to Miguel_Zorro for splitting the cost of the 2hour sale of Turk.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TurkFebruary']

Thanks to you both, the rest of the thread no longer has to endure my posts every hour! lol :cool:[/QUOTE]

Thanks to both of you for making this one happen!

That's 3 purchases for me today - probably enough for this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back