CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Lmao, you guys getting your Mad Men on eh.

It's a great value no doubt. For the price of Journey alone ($15) it's worth it. two of my top 5 all time games are in that group:

1. BioShock
2. Resident Evil Remake
3. Journey
4. Shadow of the Colossus
5. Odin Sphere[/QUOTE]

Wait. Journey is your 3rd most favorite game of ALL TIME?

[quote name='bastiartadi']Wait. Journey is your 3rd most favorite game of ALL TIME?[/QUOTE]

That's what i was thinking! It must be good. REmake is my second favorite game of all time as well!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']That's what i was thinking! It must be good. REmake is my second favorite game of all time as well![/QUOTE]

What made REmake so good? I never played that one.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Wait. Journey is your 3rd most favorite game of ALL TIME?[/QUOTE]

Indeed. First time playing it was a wonderful experience, perhaps my best experience playing a game other then when I used to play Mario Kart 64 multi with my bro and childhood friends. Played it with the lights off, 7.1 headphones on, and a tasty beverage (brandy). I played it 5 times to completion on my first sit down with the game. Controls are butter, game is drenched in atmosphere (which you'll note all of my top 5 games are heavy on atmosphere), and playing with other players and helping them discover secrets was fun.

[quote name='kanamit']What made REmake so good? I never played that one.[/QUOTE]

Resident Evil 1 on the PlayStation is the first game i ever completed so i've always been a huge Resident Evil fan. Along with Dead Space, it is the scariest game i've ever played and it was, at the time, the most visually stunning game i had ever played. REmake is so much different from its PS1 counterpart - whole new gameplay elements, an entirely different script and proper voice acting, new story elements and subplots, a complete overhaul in the graphics and sound departments, a good number of unlockable modes, and endings not found in the original. It's a remake in the truest sense of the word and it was expertly crafted by people who cared, at a time when Capcom cared as much about being innovative as it did about the bottom line.

I haven't played it in a couple of years so i'm not sure how well it holds up, but if you are a RE fan, i highly recommend it!

[quote name='TigerLust']Journey is one of the best games ever, I strongly suggest it!

If any of you need a guide, I wrote one:
Trophy Guide: http://www.trophiesonpsn.com/forum/showthread.php?2068-Journey-Trophy-Guide-amp-Roadmap
Collectables: http://www.trophiesonpsn.com/forum/showthread.php?2082-Journey-Collectibles-Guide[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll check this out on my second playthrough after I get my share back and I'm done with EA Sports MMA. :)

PS. Did you use to write guides for PS3trophies.org? Your name looks really familiar.

[quote name='Usuyami']Just got my EA Sports MMA platinum! #97 down.

Up next probably:

Journey
Deus Ex[/QUOTE]

I don't think journey has a plat, If you're trying to get to 100

[quote name='Usuyami']Just got my EA Sports MMA platinum! #97 down.

Up next probably:

Journey
Deus Ex[/QUOTE]

I saw you online playing this game, and I wondered how much pain you were going through

[quote name='raiden_86']I don't think journey has a plat, If you're trying to get to 100[/QUOTE]

Nope

Just read that Bioware is changing the ending to ME3...

Last edited by a moderator:
Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey - $94.94

Host: steamboatoperator

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
Phantoms/non-sellable - $15.82
2. Canvasch (Paid)

[quote name='raiden_86']Whats your source Turk? Hope its not reddit.[/QUOTE]

Changing/adding onto it through DLC, source is pretty much every video game news site.

This week on PSN:
Closure
Some FIFA game

Yup, light week ahead.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']Changing/adding onto it through DLC, source is pretty much every video game news site.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know how I feel about that... so will it be free? I feel sorry for the people without internet or xbl. cool avatar btw, loved watership down.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey - $94.94

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1.Taint
2. Canvasch (Paid)[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last spot.

I'll have a Journey resell share done tonight for $5. The game is wonderful:bouncy:

I sat down with some whiskey and coke and played through it about 4 times over just exploring. Really like the online feature where you can find other travelers along the way its pretty neat.

Is anyone interested in a PlayStation One Final Fantasy group? The PlayStation Plus discount and non-Plus prices are listed. If someone could provide a 30-Day Trial code, it will help a lot.

Final Fantasy Origins - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy V - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VI - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VII - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VIII - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy IX - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy Tactics - $4.89 / $6.99

$34.23 / $48.93
Resellable ($11.41 / $16.31)
1. Trueblade
----
Non-resellable ($5.71 / $8.16)

[quote name='clonesniper666']Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey - $94.94

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1. Taint

[quote name='Taint']I'll take the last spot.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Welcome to the group, Taint! You will hear back from SteamboatOperator very soon. Hope to get this done by today! teehee!

Warhammer 40k Space Marine

Premium (13.33)
1. TurkFebruary
Economy (6.67)
1. MethodManFTW

I'll take a shot on this. I have a $20 psn card so if you want to send me your payment Meth that'll take care of half.

Legend Of Dead Kel dlc for KoA: Recokoning and Ninja Gaiden 3 online pass

sales
1.snakemaster2389
---

everthing is already downloaded and im the only one who activated. someone be my bud and help me out with some $$ :) i also got a spare uncharted 3 online pass

[quote name='snakemaster2389']
everthing is already downloaded and im the only one who activated. someone be my bud and help me out with some $$ :) i also got a spare uncharted 3 online pass[/QUOTE]

So I was bored and checking out exactly how active you are since you set up groups left and right almost every other day. 282 PS3 games played. That's a ton of games to burn through for only one platform. I might reach your numbers in a year or so.

Comparatively you put me to shame with only 169 games

This is fun though. I'm going to check out everyone's ID to see their tastes now.

[quote name='jamehze']So I was bored and checking out exactly how active you are since you set up groups left and right almost every other day. 282 games played. That's a ton of games to burn through. Do most games not catch your interest?

This is fun though. I'm going to check out everyone's ID to see their tastes now.[/QUOTE]

Is that including his xbox 360 gamertag and PSN? :) I am assuming he plays so many because he does reviews for the site linked in his forum signature.

[quote name='jamehze']So I was bored and checking out exactly how active you are since you set up groups left and right almost every other day. 282 PS3 games played. That's a ton of games to burn through for only one platform.

This is fun though. I'm going to check out everyone's ID to see their tastes now.[/QUOTE]

lol How exactly does one do this? Feel free to investigate mine, I like to think of myself as having fairly good taste in games.

Holy mother fucking shit. Is it just me or does this recently released trailer by Square Enix have FFT written all over it???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=shEiL1ykOzY

It has the same type of music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBfCVyQQX5g

(Start at the 26 second mark of the trailer and listen to this track).

And the same art style:
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbr0smEifH1qadm87o1_500.jpg

(Again, 26 second mark)

HOLY fucking shit if FFT2 comes out. I swear to god I will buy the platform it comes out in. I will buy it just to play this. We've been talking about our favorite games of all time and FFT is ranked at the very top on my list.

I apologize for the cursing but I've been waiting for a god damn sequel (I do consider FFT Advance as a true sequel) for 14 years. This is the closest it has ever been to coming true.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Warhammer 40k Space Marine

Premium (13.33)
1. TurkFebruary
Economy (6.67)
1. MethodManFTW

I'll take a shot on this. I have a $20 psn card so if you want to send me your payment Meth that'll take care of half.[/QUOTE]
Cool cool, works for me.

Really hope we can get a group going for this..

I don't know anything about the Warhammer Universe (nor really care too), but the game looks like a really fun TPS.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Is that including his xbox 360 gamertag and PSN? :) I am assuming he plays so many because he does reviews for the site linked in his forum signature.[/QUOTE]

Nah just PS3 which boggles my mind. I have sigs disabled so I didn't see that anyway. Still 280 some games is still amazing. I'll probably get there eventually, but at least not for another year or two.

EDIT: 533 for the 360. I'm impressed.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol How exactly does one do this? Feel free to investigate mine, I like to think of myself as having fairly good taste in games.[/QUOTE]

I was just looking them up through psnprofiles by the usernames they posted up. Their layout is better for stats imo than yourgamercards, but updates are slower. I don't particularly hold any meaning to what tastes are good, but just general interest on what people like to play.

[quote name='MethodManFTW']Cool cool, works for me.

Really hope we can get a group going for this..

I don't know anything about the Warhammer Universe (nor really care too), but the game looks like a really fun TPS.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't Brainberry also looking for a share?

[quote name='jamehze']Nah just PS3 which boggles my mind. I have sigs disabled so I didn't see that anyway. Still 280 some games is still amazing. I'll probably get there eventually, but at least not for another year or two.

EDIT: 533 for the 360. I'm impressed.

I was just looking them up through psnprofiles by the usernames they posted up. Their layout is better for stats imo than yourgamercards, but updates are slower. I don't particularly hold any meaning to what tastes are good, but just general interest on what people like to play.[/QUOTE]

Ohh ok. I tried to make one of those player cards but apparently I haven't reached the point where I can post images in my signature.

I only made the switch from xbox 360 to Ps3 after mine crapped out on me for the 3rd time and it was no longer covered by warranty. So glad I did. Uncharted has to be one of my favorite series of all time. Another reason is I just enjoy all the exclusives that are on the Ps3.

Can anyone recommend a good JRPG? I am itching to play Ni No Kuni but that won't be until winter.

[quote name='kiwimonster']I only made the switch from xbox 360 to Ps3 after mine crapped out on me for the 3rd time and it was no longer covered by warranty. So glad I did. Uncharted has to be one of my favorite series of all time. Another reason is I just enjoy all the exclusives that are on the Ps3.

Can anyone recommend a good JRPG? I am itching to play Ni No Kuni but that won't be until winter.[/QUOTE]

Tales of Graces F
Nier
Star Ocean The Last Hope
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2
White Knight Chronicles 2

There are more but I can not think of them at the moment and if you can read Japanese then the ps3 has even more JRPGs for you.

Payment info sent. I'll update once the final payment is received and provide phantoms with the account info with the quickness.

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1. Taint
2. Canvasch (Paid)

[quote name='kiwimonster']Can anyone recommend a good JRPG? I am itching to play Ni No Kuni but that won't be until winter.[/QUOTE]
Valkyria Chronicles

If you own a PlayStation 3, this is a must-have game.

[quote name='jamehze']Comparatively you put me to shame with only 169 games[/QUOTE]
Ouch. 21.71% completion average though. You're moving onto other games really fast, haha. How many have you beat? I bought a launch 40 GB and have only played 90 PS3/PSN titles mostly due to this thread. I've probably played half that amount on 360 even though I prefer that system over PS3. You definitely have me beat combined just on your PS3 list alone. Bravo. 282 and 169 PS3 games are alot.

All payments have been received. I'm off to purchase the games. Phantoms, keep an eye out for my PM's.

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1. Taint (Paid)
2. Canvasch (Paid)

[quote name='kiwimonster']Can anyone recommend a good JRPG? I am itching to play Ni No Kuni but that won't be until winter.[/QUOTE]

Resonance of Fate is probably one of my favourites this gen. My original goal was to plat every RPG game on PS3 but I eventually gave up on it. Way too many mediocre and even garbage JRPGs getting churned out with 500+ hour platinums. Decided I was playing video games and hunting trophies for the fun and enjoyable, not looking to turn it into an unsatisfying day job. :)

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']All payments have been received. I'm off to purchase the games. Phantoms, keep an eye out for my PM's.

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1. Taint (Paid)

and some people think Christmas is once a year... and only in december.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']All payments have been received. I'm off to purchase the games. Phantoms, keep an eye out for my PM's.

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
1. Taint (Paid)

PM'd.. IMPORTANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back