CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kiwimonster']Can anyone recommend a good JRPG? I am itching to play Ni No Kuni but that won't be until winter.[/QUOTE]

Resonance of Fate is probably one of my favourites this gen. My original goal was to plat every RPG game on PS3 but I eventually gave up on it. Way too many mediocre and even garbage JRPGs getting churned out with 500+ hour platinums. Decided I was playing video games and hunting trophies for the fun and enjoyable, not looking to turn it into an unsatisfying day job. :)

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']That was fast![/QUOTE]

[quote name='DiZeo']Hell yeah!! That was REALLY fast! When he finishes his time-share and if you're interested you can get it..

Check this out: http://psnprofiles.com/100-club/EA-Sports-MMA
He's second there on the fastest Plat :applause:.. Took him 4 days and 12 hours.[/QUOTE]

\\:D/

[quote name='raiden_86']I don't think journey has a plat, If you're trying to get to 100[/QUOTE]

No. Was just listing what I'm planning on playing next.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']I saw you online playing this game, and I wondered how much pain you were going through[/QUOTE]

It wasn't so bad lol. Pretty fun beating the snot out of people but some people use some really really cheesy tactics that was pissing me off.

-----------------

For Sale:
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($23.00)

One Week Timeshares available: (PM me for details)

ICO + Shadow of the Colossus ($1.25)
Jak & Daxter ($1.50)
Journey ($0.75)
Mass Effect 2 + Arrival DLC ($1.00)
Mass Effect 3 + From Ashes DLC ($2.50)
Oddworld ($0.50)

Account info has been sent out. Additionally domo has provided the group with a code for Battlefield 1943, don't forget to pick up your copy.

Limbo, Braid, ICO Collection HD, Flower, Journey, Battlefield 1943 - $94.94

Sellables - $31.65
1. Domo325 (Paid)
2. Clonesniper666 (Paid)
Phantoms/non-sellable - $15.82
1. Taint (Paid/Installed)
2. Canvasch (Paid/Downloading)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trueblade']Valkyria Chronicles

If you own a PlayStation 3, this is a must-have game.[/QUOTE]

Seriously awesome game if you like SRPGs. Too bad this doesn't have trophies and neither does Metal Gear Solid 4. Usuyami have you played any of these even thou they don't have trophies?

So with ME3 hype dying down I was thinking of getting a Deus Ex group going.

[quote name='Trueblade']Valkyria Chronicles

If you own a PlayStation 3, this is a must-have game.[/QUOTE]

This. This game has been on my must try list even before I bought my PS3. When I bought my ps3 back in 09, VC had been out of stock throughout BC. I searched online and found no willing sellers (at that time). Finally, I looked up Valkyria Chronicles in Gmaestop (US) and saw that Bellingham (Washington) had one stock left. I drove for 2 hours across the border just to get this game.

I never regretted that decision.

I am not as big into trophies as some people, but that PSN Profiles site is pretty cool.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Holy mother fucking shit. Is it just me or does this recently released trailer by Square Enix have FFT written all over it??? [/QUOTE]

Nah, it is going to be some lame Crystal Chronicles game probably. I wish it was man, I really do.

[quote name='NSYNC']Ouch. 21.71% completion average though. You're moving onto other games really fast, haha. How many have you beat? I bought a launch 40 GB and have only played 90 PS3/PSN titles mostly due to this thread. I've probably played half that amount on 360 even though I prefer that system over PS3. You definitely have me beat combined just on your PS3 list alone. Bravo. 282 and 169 PS3 games are alot.[/QUOTE]

Ha! Mines is even worse. http://psnprofiles.com/ibAdAzz

147 games played 18.67% Completion Average.

[quote name='Brainberry']147 games played 18.67% Completion Average.[/QUOTE]

Atleast your only 100% game is Skyrim and not Frogger Returns, LOL! That's a good plat that requires some dedication. My average completion percentage is 99.31%. Missing 11 trophies, mostly DLC. Thinking about pulling a TurkFebruary and knocking those outta the way.

[quote name='NSYNC']Atleast your only 100% game is Skyrim and not Frogger Returns, LOL! That's a good plat that requires some dedication. My average completion percentage is 99.31%. Missing 11 trophies, mostly DLC.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only did it because the game deserved it lol.

ME3 is next!

[quote name='NSYNC']Atleast your only 100% game is Skyrim and not Frogger Returns, LOL! That's a good plat that requires some dedication. My average completion percentage is 99.31%. Missing 11 trophies, mostly DLC. Thinking about pulling a TurkFebruary and knocking those outta the way.[/QUOTE]

lol Not sure whether or not to be insulted by that!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol Not sure whether or not to be insulted by that![/QUOTE]

It was a joke, haha. I'll be back.

Just finished Journey for the first time, and it was awesome!! Ran into another cloth guy early on who was obviously playing the game for the first time and we adventured together. It was really fun exploring the world together. At one point, he got caught by the giant flying machine and was sent hurtling through the air. I was literally running after him yelling, "NOOOOO BUDDYYYYYY!!!"

lol very good game :D

We added each other after the game finished cuz we formed a sort of bond from playing the game together.

[quote name='Usuyami']Just finished Journey for the first time, and it was awesome!! Ran into another cloth guy early on who was obviously playing the game for the first time and we adventured together. It was really fun exploring the world together. At one point, he got caught by the giant flying machine and was sent hurtling through the air. I was literally like running after him yelling, "NOOOOO BUDDYYYYYY!!!" lol very good game :D[/QUOTE]

Easily next year's Gamer's Choice winner for best PSN Download. Those flying machines catch me every damn time and they take away your cloth!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Easily next year's Gamer's Choice winner for best PSN Download. Those flying machines catch me every damn time and they take away your cloth![/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's one of the best PSN games I've ever played. And I've played a lot of them, just check my gamecard lol.

[quote name='Usuyami']Agreed. It's one of the best PSN games I've ever played. And I've played a lot of them, just check my gamecard lol.[/QUOTE]

lol No need to. I just compare MY trophy list to yours and get depressed! :cry:

[quote name='TurkFebruary']The way we talk about Journey on this thread Sony oughtta give us all a commission for all the copies sold![/QUOTE]

Maybe should have had 10 Journey groups like Mass Effect 3. :lol:

that psn profile site is not up to date cause i finished Ninja Gaiden 3 and i have been playing Silent Hill hd collection and Blades of Time. i dont really know how many games i play, too many

[quote name='TurkFebruary']The way we talk about Journey on this thread Sony oughtta give us all a commission for all the copies sold![/QUOTE]

To be fair, this how pretty much everyone talks about Journey. :p

just a quick update to the Arts Group..... got like 4 more games to download ..... shadow of col is in process... 70% ... nearly there cool kids :)

[quote name='snakemaster2389']that psn profile site is not up to date cause i finished Ninja Gaiden 3 and i have been playing Silent Hill hd collection and Blades of Time. i dont really know how many games i play, too many[/QUOTE]

You can update it manually on the home page.

For Sale:

Jak & Daxter Collection($1.50)
Journey ($0.75)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------

Think I figured out the plats I want to do leading up to 100.

#98 Deus Ex
#99 Oddworld/Kingdoms of Amalur/Final Fantasy XIII-2
#100 Shadow of the Colossus

Wanted #100 to be something awesome so what better than SotC? :D

[quote name='Usuyami']For Sale:

Jak & Daxter Collection($1.50)
Journey ($0.75)
Oddworld ($0.50)

------------

Think I figured out the plats I want to do leading up to 100.

#98 Deus Ex
#99 Oddworld/Kingdoms of Amalur/Final Fantasy XIII-2
#100 Shadows of the Colossus

Wanted #100 to be something awesome so what better than SotC? :D[/QUOTE]

The Hannah Montana game obviously.

[quote name='Usuyami']Can't plat it again. ;)[/QUOTE]

lol please tell me you played that offline and logged in to sync the trophies after you finished the game so nobody had to admit "my friend is playing Hannah Montana right now!"?

[quote name='TurkFebruary']lol please tell me you played that offline and logged in to sync the trophies after you finished the game so nobody had to admit "my friend is playing Hannah Montana right now!"?[/QUOTE]

Probably not. I have no problems telling people I played the game. There are much much shittier games that I wish I never wasted time on.

X-Blades *shudder*

Alone in the Dark *convulses violently*

[quote name='GP2']Selling my share of Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club and Joe Danger. Looking for ~$12 for U3 FHC and $3 for Joe Danger. Got a backlog of games I have to catch up and don't think I'll have time for these.[/QUOTE]

Bump

I PM'ed Wario64 about his Journey share but haven't heard back. If anyone else has one up for sale I am interested, or if there's enough people who want one I can host a new group.

The Final Fantasy sale ends on the upcoming Store update on Tuesday, March 27, 2012. If this group gets filled, a generous regular in this thread will provide a Plus code.

PlayStation One Final Fantasy games
PlayStation Plus / non-Plus

Final Fantasy Origins - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy V - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VI - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VII - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VIII - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy IX - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy Tactics - $4.89 / $6.99

$34.23 / $48.93
Resellable ($11.41 / $16.31)
1. Trueblade
----
Non-resellable ($5.71 / $8.16)

For sale
Prince of Persia Trilogy asking 8 bucks for it. I'm never going to play it.

Also trying to sale my main gameshare account. Since I haven't even played 80 percent of the content.

Games on it are.

Fat Princess
Marvel VS CAPCOM 2
Shatter
Trine
Braid
PixelJunk Shooter
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond
Zen Pinball
Penny Arcade eps 1/2
Megaman 10
GTA Both Episodes
Final Fight Double Impact
Rocket Knight
Joe Danger
After Burner
Shank!
Castle Crashers
Tomb Raider
Blade Kitten
Castlevania
Sonic 4
Pacman
Dead Nation
Enslaved DLC
Plants VS Zombies
Explodemon!
SSF4AE
Outland
Beyond Good and Evil
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Veronica

Open to offers but no lowballs please.

Looking to timeshare a few of my shares if there is anybody interested. Not too sure on what the standard pricing structure is but I'm willing to lend it out for a month or so. Not too keen on time so if you need an extra week for that plat, go ahead. Send me a PM and we'll work on a price.

Account 1: Beyond good and Evil HD + Akimi + Outland
Account 2: Dead Space 2
Account 3: ICO + SotC + Braid
Account 5: Alice: Madness Returns
Account 7: Darksiders
Account 8: GTA IV

Currently out:
Account 4: LA Noire: Complete Edition
Account 6: Catherine

Also selling a PS+ account (activated 10.30.11). 7 months worth of content left.

Free games include:
Sly Cooper: Theivius Racoonus (or whatever its spelled)
Far Cry 2
Back to the Future series (ep1-5)
Mahjong Tales
Swords and Soldiers
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel Pinball
Supersonic Acrobatic Powered Battle Cars
Final Fantasy 5
Fatal Inertia Ex
Simpsons Arcade
Costume Quest (I think)
Dead Nation
Elemental Monster
Hamster Ball
Hydrophobia Prophecy
Inferno Ball
Streetfighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

Sega Collection:
Altered Beasts
Golden Axe
Streets of Rage 2
Sonic the hedgehog 1/2

Tons of minis and ps1 games plus whatever is free for the next 6 and a half months.

Most if not all of these have trophies! So if your goal in life is to beat Usuyami's score, then this is a good start!

Looking to get $12 for it but will be accepting trade offers. You still have 7 months worth of content left along with the free games that I have previously mentioned.

[quote name='Trueblade']The Final Fantasy sale ends on the upcoming Store update on Tuesday, March 27, 2012. If this group gets filled, a generous regular in this thread will provide a Plus code.

PlayStation One Final Fantasy games
PlayStation Plus / non-Plus

Final Fantasy Origins - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy V - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VI - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VII - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy VIII - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy IX - $4.89 / $6.99
Final Fantasy Tactics - $4.89 / $6.99

$34.23 / $48.93
Resellable ($11.41 / $16.31)
1. Trueblade