CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
sell or trade 1 share of Festival of Blood

$2 or trade just make me an offer.

Gone. Traded to WV Matsui. Thanks, even though I hate(the football team anyway) WV! I am a USF Bull afterall! :) Fair trade though, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jlazenby1']All Black Ops Maps-Make Me An Offer![/QUOTE]

Bump

BTW thanks joker for pointing out the New Vegas Ultimate Edition, I will def be looking forward to it :D

PSN blog says well be getting Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI throughout the winter!

[quote name='Brainberry']Are the people who bought BF3 digital/psn gonna get access to the ME3 beta?[/QUOTE]

I wonder. I still have yet to get my battlelog to work for me. Anyone else get theirs to work?

[quote name='wrencrest']sell or trade 1 share of Festival of Blood

$2 or trade just make me an offer.

Gone. Traded to WV Matsui. Thanks, even though I hate(the football team anyway) WV! I am a USF Bull afterall! :) Fair trade though, thanks[/QUOTE]

Damn I keep meeting Bulls on this forum! Haha

:) long live the BE... Oh wait!

[quote name='Brainberry']Are the people who bought BF3 digital/psn gonna get access to the ME3 beta?[/QUOTE]

Brain are you still interested in MK vs DC?

Hasbro Family Game Night - $4

1. (host)
2. Tsel
3. Just2dirty
4. WV Matsui

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - $4 per share

Just need a host!!!

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel
4. iwarboy
5. Brainberry

C'mon people! :)

[quote name='WV Matsui']Hasbro Family Game Night - $4

1. (host)
2. Tsel
3. Just2dirty
4. WV Matsui

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe - $4 per share

Just need a host!!!

1. (host)
2. WV Matsui
3. Tsel
4. iwarboy
5. Brainberry

C'mon people! :)[/QUOTE]

I might just pick up a 20.00 PSN card 2mor and ill host it.

Awesome man!

-----------

Looking to sell or trade BF3 Online Pass/Karkland DLC

Looking for one of the following OBO
$10 PayPal
$10 PSN Card
Or inFamous 2

PM me!

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean group (€8/share, $10.68 according to PP, double check!)
1. meeek
2. buddy
3. Jlazenby1
4. lliviaf
5. bill123

Now that group is completed, I'll buy a 50€ card for the Overkill group and 2*20€ for LEGO tomorrow (should be around 6am ET for you US gamers)

House of the Dead: Overkill (10€=$13.35/share according to PP, double check!)
1. chewy12
2. bill123
3. sunghost
4. Topaz
5 Wv matsui
cheapbrokegameralso interested

Not sure who the host of Overkill is going to be, though, between me and chewy12 (I won't use a slot, but since I'm picking up cards for my group, I don't mind buying another and hosting yours, ProAtWork/BF3 style [kudos pal!] or selling it to your host).

Looking for a spot on a Treasure Hunter Uncharted 3 DLC plan thing...

Just looking to trade for it though..

I have:

PAYDAY: The Heist
Splinter Cell: Trilogy (broken into 3 games)
Borderlands
GoW: Origins Collection (broken into 2 games)
All Bulletstorm DLC

Let me know if you what you'd want to trade for and we can work something out.

[quote name='meeek']I ran some "tests" on PP, and:

-€10=$13.35 (Overkill group)

-$8=$10.68 (LEGO Carribean group)

Don't take my word for it, try sending in €, and you'll have the exact amount.[/QUOTE]

I would pay $13.35 for it. Is Chewy still hosting?

Account 1 for sale: $25

God of War Collection
Assassin Creed II : Ultimate Ed.
Borderlands
Record of Agarest War
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond

Account 2 for sale: $22

Modnation Racers
Prototype
MAG
Pure
Back to the Future (5 episodes)

PM me if you're interested.

House of the Dead: Overkill (10€=$13.35/share according to PP, double check!)
1. chewy12
2. bill123
3. sunghost
4. Topaz
5. WV matsui
cheapbrokegamer also interested

Not sure who the host of Overkill is going to be, between me and chewy12 (I won't use a slot, but since I'm picking up cards for my LEGO group below, I don't mind buying another and hosting yours, ProAtWork/BF3 style [kudos pal!] or selling it to chewy).

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean group
(€8/share, $10.68 according to PP, double check!)
1. meeek HOST
2. buddy PAID
3. Jlazenby1
4. lliviaf PAID
5. bill123 PP info given

[quote name='COLDF1RE']Anyone know if the DCUO Green Lantern DLC can be gameshared? If it can, would it raise the account level for everyone involved or just the main account that purchased it?[/QUOTE]
I just bought it and it is not shareable. It's not actually a download either, it's just an unlock for your account.

[quote name='meeek']House of the Dead: Overkill (10€=$13.35/share according to PP, double check!)
1. chewy12
2. bill123
3. sunghost
4. Topaz
5. WV matsui
cheapbrokegamer also interested

Not sure who the host of Overkill is going to be, between me and chewy12 (I won't use a slot, but since I'm picking up cards for my LEGO group below, I don't mind buying another and hosting yours, ProAtWork/BF3 style [kudos pal!] or selling it to chewy).

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean group
(€8/share, $10.68 according to PP, double check!)
1. meeek
2. buddy
3. Jlazenby1
4. lliviaf
5. bill123
[/QUOTE]

Meek if you host ours you are awesome!

Question to anyone who brought a PSN+ Card from Fire Buddy on Ebay (I know some of you have).

Does he really care about having the 15 feedback? I just made a new account to buy from him, and didnt realize it said that until after i paid.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Question to anyone who brought a PSN+ Card from Fire Buddy on Ebay (I know some of you have).

Does he really care about having the 15 feedback? I just made a new account to buy from him, and didnt realize it said that until after i paid.[/QUOTE]

I havent bought anything from him personally but alot of the $2.99 card sellers say 10-20 feedback and Ive never had a problem even when I only had 3

Have
Black Ops DLC (ALL) $8
PM Me

Offering:
$13 (on Nov. 9th) for an $11 loan :D PM me if you can help me out (Usuyami can vouch I pay my debts, paid him almost a week early) -NO LONGER NEEDED-

[quote name='Reo 15x']In lou of this knoweledge.

(I assume 50$ retail so 10$ a share)
1. (host)
2. Reo 15x
3.WV Matsui
4.Snakemaster2389
[/QUOTE]

In!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i wonder when its coming. it will proabably be 50 or maybe a discount for ps plus members[/QUOTE]

Isn't the retail $40?

[quote name='jlazenby1']Have
Black Ops DLC (ALL) $8
PM Me

Offering:
$13 (on Nov. 9th) for an $11 loan :D PM me if you can help me out (Usuyami can vouch I pay my debts, paid him almost a week early)[/QUOTE]

PM me I think I can loan you

I know this is alot to ask and I will be turned down but I mine aswell try but could I get a 12$ loan? I am selling my runescape account on usfine.com for 200$ and you can go look I will give you details if you want to look and once I sell it I will pay back 15$ I just really want this DLC Thanks.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']if the release date for the mgs hd collection is next week then count me in too[/QUOTE]

My guess is that it would be coming next week... What's the street date? 11-8?

[quote name='Bking17']I know this is alot to ask and I will be turned down but I mine aswell try but could I get a 12$ loan? I am selling my runescape account on usfine.com for 200$ and you can go look I will give you details if you want to look and once I sell it I will pay back 15$ I just really want this DLC Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I think your on the wrong site buddy

[quote name='Oside_hunter']Buying Borderlands GOTY slot[/QUOTE]

I have one, but sadly, idk the password and nobody ever pm'd it after a week or so of looking lol

Black Ops All DLC 4 Sale, $8 O.B.O.

[quote name='bastiartadi']MGS Collection HD ($10 a share)
1. Yanksfan
2. Reo 15x
3.WV Matsui
4.snakemaster2389
5.bastiartadi[/QUOTE]

I will host.

[quote name='bastiartadi']MGS Collection HD ($10 a share)
1. (host)
2. Reo 15x
3.WV Matsui
4.snakemaster2389
5.bastiartadi[/QUOTE]

Guess I missed out on this group. If anyone decides to dropout or sell a share later please keep me in mind. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back