Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
4 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

flOw + Welcome Back*
1 slot available (90MB) - $1.60

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!
*flOw Welcome Back includes Dead Nation (1424MB), Wipeout HD/Fury (1778MB), Killzone PSP (510MB), Modnation Racers PSP (1083MB) and Wonderland Pixel theme (650KB).

I'd be up for some InFamous: Festival of Blood if any of those shares are still going around. Likewise for the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass.

edit: just got a hold of an infamous share from sunghost - that was quick and easy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fuze9']I'd be up for some InFamous: Festival of Blood if any of those shares are still going around. Likewise for the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass.[/QUOTE]

Pm jokerkun890 he has the code so you could even sell some slots

[quote name='jlazenby1']Pm jokerkun890 he has the code so you could even sell some slots[/QUOTE]
Already PM'd him about my share lol.

Selling/Trading:
Alien Breed 1 + 2
Alien Breed 3 and Spare Parts
Ghostbusters
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

Ive seen a couple people who want battlefield 3. Im late to the game and would also like a copy. Heres hoping a couple people join the group and we can get someone to host. Feel free to add yourself to the group.

Battlefield 3
1. Host
2. Yohsh

[quote name='jlazenby1']I have one, but sadly, idk the password and nobody ever pm'd it after a week or so of looking lol

Black Ops All DLC 4 Sale, $8 O.B.O.[/QUOTE]

Do you still have the game too? PM me.

Anyone read the article about MGS coming to PSN? I don't think it's coming Tuesday. It says Peace Walker is coming out separately, followed by 2 and 3 weeks later. They're talking about the JPN store.

[quote name='NSYNC']Anyone read the article about MGS coming to PSN? I don't think it's coming Tuesday. It says Peace Walker is coming out separately, followed by 2 and 3 weeks later. They're talking about the JPN store.[/QUOTE]

Seems we will have to wait and see

Yeah. This has ICO/SotC groups written all over it though. It says 2012 for Xbox Marketplace. Has PSN ever gotten anything first, LOL?

MGS is a Playstation game, I doubt it's coming to Xbox first lol

it's not in the next 2 (US store) updates anyway... might be a JPN exclusive.

what's ICO/SotC?

[quote name='meeek']MGS is a Playstation game, I doubt it's coming to Xbox first lol

it's not in the next 2 (US store) updates anyway... might be a JPN exclusive.

what's ICO/SotC?[/QUOTE]

ICO/Shadow of the Colossus groups people were forming when GOW: Origins came out. MGS2 was out on the original Xbox and Twin Snakes on the Gamecube. I wouldn't really call it a PlayStation game. Konami has a little "Capcom" in them with this series.

[quote name='Reo 15x']In lou of this knoweledge.

(I assume 50$ retail so 10$ a share)
1. (host)
2. Reo 15x
4.bill123
5.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: damn missed that one.
Please add me to the next one.

[quote name='newtype06']Uh oh. Game Sharing will be reduced from 5 to 2. This blows.[/QUOTE]

how legit is that site? i've never heard of it, has it been posted anywhere else?

Im looking for a gameshare account with SF2 HD Remix and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 on it. Let me know. Also looking for ALL SF4 Costume Packs account.

Everything prior is still 5 systems. Once the store updates the week of the 18th, it's down to two on all future purchases. Repeat, old stuff will remain at five. Don't freak out AS MUCH and start buying stuff off the store now, LOL! It's mostly because you'll now be able to deactivate online. I said this was coming about 6 months ago when I got a Qriocity email.

[quote name='yohsh']Ive seen a couple people who want battlefield 3. Im late to the game and would also like a copy. Heres hoping a couple people join the group and we can get someone to host. Feel free to add yourself to the group.

Battlefield 3
1. Host
2. Yohsh
3. SteadyMobbin
5.[/QUOTE] .

Deactivating systems online will help the trophy community, but not gamesharers. It's going to get crazy up in here, haha. This is why you resell and don't stock up on shares. Most had to know this was coming. I mentioned the online activate/deactivate website many months ago. Qriocity sent me an email about upgrades coming soon (not so soon looking back). It was fun while it lasted.

EDIT: Everything prior is still 5 systems if this is to be believed. Once the store updates the week of the 18th, it's down to two on all future purchases. Repeat, old stuff will remain at five. Still doesn't help if someone wants to be funny with the activations online though. I've figured out a workaround , but it's a wall-of-text trying to explain. It requires buy-in passwords, temp passwords etc. Looks like my "renting" idea may be the future.

[quote name='sunghost']how legit is that site? i've never heard of it, has it been posted anywhere else?[/QUOTE]

Pretty reliable, lets see if more places report this as well....

This practically kills off gamesharing after Nov. 18, but shares from stuff bought before that day will still be transferable among 5 users, so shares could still be bought and sold after said date.

edit: what this hurts the most are long term sharing groups, which would hopefully use whatever credit they have before the 18th, but could not buy anything after that.

Not the brightest idea to join any group with online activation/deactivation looming. I don't care who you think you can trust. It's time to think of an alternative. "RENTING" is the way to go unless you want to split something 50/50. Instead of groups, I guess hosts are responsible for waiting lists come the 18th. Risky, but it's the only thing that could work where we can still play games on the cheap (host could just deactivate people off online). Owning slots is pretty much dead. Come the 18th, you'll technically have access to everything you've ever bought unless host changes the password, locking everyone out. Something like Battlefield 3 shares are worthless if you haven't sold already. No way would someone pay $17 now.

Wow this fucking sucks. After the 18th what would happen if you redeem a code on an account that has already been activated 5 times? I'm guessing everyone would be able to download it.

Yeah. It's all the same for old stuff, but the problem is online activation/deactivation. You can get cutoff at anytime from anyone. The game has changed big time! Hosts especially have you by the you-know-what. They have so much power now and can remain annoymous. Even if they sold their slots, they ultimately control who's on/off it. It's worst case scenario, that's why I advise not making any new groups.

Wow this sucks...truly a sad day that being said nobody better deactivate my accounts i have now :D

Hopefully its just a rumor as i never heard of that site either...but who knows..Surprised it lasted this long

[quote name='SnorE']Wow this sucks...truly a sad day that being said nobody better deactivate my accounts i have now :D[/QUOTE]

How many slots of Battlefield 3 does Usuyami "control" come the 18th, 300 LOL? Atleast everyone that bought/resold a share are in good hands. I'd hate to see your PM box Usuyami 2 months from now. It's going to be Subway UC3 beta all over.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Why would they do this?[/QUOTE]

Greed and not liking that a few outsmarted them. Technically, WE ruined it for everyone. They think there's more money to be had if they eliminate gamesharing. We'll see.

[quote name='NSYNC']How many slots of Battlefield 3 does Usuyami "control" come the 18th, 300 LOL? Atleast everyone that bought/resold a share are in good hands. I'd hate to see your PM box Usuyami 2 months from now. It's going to be Subway UC3 beta all over.[/QUOTE]

LOL oh man, whoever got me as a host can count their blessings. I got their back. :)

From the article, it seems like anyone with the account information can deactivate any PS3. That is going to create a huge freaking headache if true. Especially for me! I've ran 19-20 groups as the host. :cry:

Also not sure what to do with my LT group, we paid for a full year of PS+ and there's at least half a year left on it. How are we going to determine which 2 out of the 5 of us gets to play the free games? Waiting list? Pretty much kills buying games as well unless we can successfully implement a system of some sort.

Tempted to form a solid group of 5, throw in a few hundred each and buy out everything available on the store now. That's probably a bad idea..

edit: I remember about a year or two ago, there were some Playstation patch notes leaked that stated activations would be reduced from 5 to 2 as well. The public backlash was huge and Sony ended up making a public statement that it was an error and that activations would remain at 5. Maybe if there was a huge enough uproar again, Sony will back down from their decision.

yes, perhaps making a group now would be ill advised....I haven't gotten burned before here, but you never know....

I have a LOT of accounts made with people from here, I hope it all doesn't go to hell with the online deactivations; not to mention that its hard to tell who owns shares of many of those old groups.

edit: yeah, usuyami, I remember that too but this time I doubt they will back down; they are not taking away the previous 5 activations, and with the online deactivation thing they've countered their biggest problem, which was the "my system is dead, cant deactivate" excuse that forced them into allowing multiple activations in the first place.

edit 2: found a blog post on the european sony website; this has been confirmed, guys :/

We're going to need dedicated hosts acting almost like a mod on future accounts. They can loan the game out to two people for a small fee, lock the password, then boot them for the next person. Ofcourse, this also eliminates reselling and hosts potentially making a profit. "FREE" games are gone. No longer can most of us play something then resell at cost. I see this working for small purchases and especially add-on DLC. trophy completionist will love this online deactivation/activation website. Now you can help people without fear of getting hacked.

EDIT: I'm sure you can get a solid 5 that won't try anything, but who's going to host? I'd imagine everyone would want to now. Especially for a large sum group.

So should I not be buying any more shares?

This totally blows. I am about 3 months into owning a PS3 and to me this is what has made my Xbox sit in the basement and go unplayable.

This made it so easy to have games!

Anyone else on any of the other gamesharing forums? What are they saying about this? Are we pretty much all stvuk with what we have now? With a chance that it could disappear anytime after the 18th?

This totally kills LT DLC groups as well! :(

Damn!!!!!

I've invested thousands into this fucking system just because of gamesharing and now I'm completely fucked for all future purchases? Goddamn it. I can't believe this shit.

I don't think I'll be buying any more content after the 18th for a long, long time.

[quote name='randomdud']I've invested thousands into this fucking system just because of gamesharing and now I'm completely fucked for all future purchases? Goddamn it. I can't believe this shit.

I don't think I'll be buying any more content after the 18th for a long, long time.[/QUOTE]

Oh you can guarantee I won't be buying content after the 18th....

Might stop now

[quote name='charles']yes, perhaps making a group now would be ill advised....I haven't gotten burned before here, but you never know....

I have a LOT of accounts made with people from here, I hope it all doesn't go to hell with the online deactivations; not to mention that its hard to tell who owns shares of many of those old groups.

edit: yeah, usuyami, I remember that too but this time I doubt they will back down; they are not taking away the previous 5 activations, and with the online deactivation thing they've countered their biggest problem, which was the "my system is dead, cant deactivate" excuse that forced them into allowing multiple activations in the first place.

edit 2: found a blog post on the european sony website; this has been confirmed, guys :/[/QUOTE]
Here's a link to the European Sony blog post. http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011...-and-psp-game-content-on-playstation-network/

I don't know what to say about this being confirmed so quickly.

It's time to set up a Trade System and Host Locator. Not every share will be trade-able due to various reasons like the host being M.I.A. or a scammer previously having access, but "email/pass" could act as some sort of currency, haha. C'mon, let's think of some ideas.

If you're going to buy before the 18th, wouldn't it be smarter to buy single items/themed shares? I've debunked the 64 max rule, and you're still activated if you just delete before deactivating.

[quote name='WV Matsui']fuck!

So with online act and deact does that man that anyone in the group with credentials could kill the group?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Say if badman827 went on a deactivation spree, you'd better hope you can get into contact with the host to restore everything. Vice versa, the host can lock you out and keep everything for themselves. That's why I say Battlefield 3 went from $17 to $0 overnight. So many people have the same account info, it's worthless. Start making trades with what you do have and cross your fingers.

holy crap this blows. should i pm all my gameshare host to change the passwords for security and that way the group can hold them to it? kinda sketchy if everyone can deactivate, not saying cags aren't trustworthy, but their friend they sold the slot to could deactivate and lock us out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back