CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jamehze']He actually gave me the password to the email so I'm in charge of hotpursuitcag right now. He emailed Sony Europe and their response was call for security issues. meeek offered to help, but I'm not sure what came from that yet. We can try to brute force, but I'm not sure if the website will let us do that.

EDIT:
I GOT THE BIRTHDAY BY GUESSING. Damn.

Figures there are 5 activations already since the password was changed before I bought this slot, but whoever owns a slot PM me. I'm deactivating everyone after 11/18.[/QUOTE]

Wait.. what? So have you figured out the bday for this account? [email protected]

[quote name='jamehze']Well I have a few codes that I'll be willing to stack to start some groups if people are interested. I'm not really looking to profit. Then again I might wait till Tuesday to buy something using the codes to check if the 5 activations start on the 18th or after the 18th.

Looking for:
Sidescroller, Echochrome 2, Explodemon, Tumble, Swarm, Red Faction Guerrilla, Megaman 10

@jonfelkin
Read about it here[/QUOTE]

Thanking you, Just signed up for it with 2 of my accounts. If they work I will see what other accounts I can use. Has anyone just created a bunch of accounts to sign up for multiple credits? Or is it just for accounts created before a certain date?

[quote name='jonfelkin']Thanking you, Just signed up for it with 2 of my accounts. If they work I will see what other accounts I can use. Has anyone just created a bunch of accounts to sign up for multiple credits? Or is it just for accounts created before a certain date?[/QUOTE]

I heard that some people who had made new accounts didnt get them after 72 hours, not sure if its confirmed or not. (Then again, it might look pretty suspicious compared to anything else).

Either way, i just used damn near any account i had ever made, a few of my gamesharing accounts from here, and one of my old PSP accounts.

They are stackable, but nobody knows if its punishable or not

[quote name='Usuyami']Toy Story 3 ($8.00)
1) meeek
2) rams81
3) Usuyami
4) Jokerkun890
5)

Going to wait a full 24 hours before trying to add funds to the 2 gameshares that are still pending. No worries, I won't be running off with anyone's money.[/QUOTE]

I am interested in this as long as the host takes care of any problems post-November 18th.

Codes are stackable, but I'm not sure if it's ban-able offense. That's why I want to use it on a gameshare account. They only ban the account, but you can still download the games if I'm correct. I doubt it, but better to be safe.

@domo PM going your way about the updated password.

Its confirmed that new accounts dont get the codes.

Either way, this is a strange promo even for Sony, free 6$ for everyone. Used mine with some credit i already had on a 1 month DC Universe Subscription and a Harley Quinn PVP character, so i'm not complaining

Looking for Crysis, Crysis 2, and Tiger 12.

Is anyone interested doing a Crysis 1 and 2 group? Seems a lot of people are looking for those two.

[quote name='Tu13es']Looking for Crysis, Crysis 2, and Tiger 12.

Is anyone interested doing a Crysis 1 and 2 group? Seems a lot of people are looking for those two.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would be interested in a group for crysis 1 and 2.
----
Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red

----
Selling:
Payday the heist $4 (open to trades as well)

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I am interested in this as long as the host takes care of any problems post-November 18th.[/QUOTE]

Host will be me. I already got the account set up with the funds ready. I'll still be around post-apocalypse. :)

[quote name='Usuyami']Host will be me. I already got the account set up with the funds ready. I'll still be around post-apocalypse. :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me.

Need one more person~

Alright. I'll sign up for the accounts I hosted as well.

EDIT: Going through all the shares I've hosted, there was one password that got changed. email: [email protected]. I've recovered the password. Anyone who has a share of it give me a PM.

EDIT 2: Do you get confirmation that you subscribed to their newsletter?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jamehze']Codes are stackable, but I'm not sure if it's ban-able offense. That's why I want to use it on a gameshare account. They only ban the account, but you can still download the games if I'm correct. I doubt it, but better to be safe.

@domo PM going your way about the updated password.[/QUOTE]
you positive on this? (EDIT: bold part) cos I hosted a bunch of shares... who wants a $60 game we won't be able to reDL lol?

Sale at walmart:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/walm...ts-2-30-ps3-network-2x-20-cards-30-a-1099519/

Have:

COD Black ops - (2 Spots) $12 ea.

Splinter Cell HD Collection - (2 Spots) $8 ea.

Warhammer 40k Space Marines (From UK PSN) - (1 Spot) $16

I wasn't serious, we're exposing the ps3's related to stacked account to trouble there!

heck, I'm even afraid to redeem two on the ME2 account, don't want the $20 code I entered to go to waiste! that's what we been working on with HeavyD...

[quote name='meeek']I wasn't serious, we're exposing the ps3's related to stacked account to trouble there!

heck, I'm even afraid to redeem two on the ME2 account, don't want the $20 code I entered to go to waiste! that's what we been working on with HeavyD...[/QUOTE]

lol sorry I got tempted by your proposition :p

So anyone wanna help a newbie out? :cry: , I'm kind of new to all of this. Should I post games that I have on PSN? Is there any spots I can join to get more familiar with everything.

Very interested in getting involved.

[quote name='meeek']you positive on this? (EDIT: bold part) cos I hosted a bunch of shares... who wants a $60 game we won't be able to reDL lol?

Sale at walmart:
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/walm...ts-2-30-ps3-network-2x-20-cards-30-a-1099519/[/QUOTE]

Banned account

Sure there are different types of bans, but consoles bans are few and far between and look to be more related to piracy and CFW. Account ban still keep the games you downloaded. Not sure if you can reDL, but hey they're free games so I'm not planning on being that greedy.

ME2 group, PP addy sent to everyone!

[quote name='xcefkevin']So anyone wanna help a newbie out? :cry: , I'm kind of new to all of this. Should I post games that I have on PSN? Is there any spots I can join to get more familiar with everything.

Very interested in getting involved.[/QUOTE]
you're a little late, gamesharing kinda dies in 7 days.

[quote name='Axersia']You should be happy that all you lost is your 175 dollar account -- people have gotten their PS3s system banned for game sharing. Yes, that means you'd have to buy a new PS3 to get online.

Gameshare with this system again, and you can say goodbye to your PS3's online functionality.[/QUOTE]
jamehze that was in your link.
Error 8000A227 is a console ban I believe.

[quote name='meeek']ME2 group, PP addy sent to everyone!

you're a little late, gamesharing kinda dies in 7 days.

jamehze that was in your link.
Error 8000A227 is a console ban I believe.[/QUOTE]

OP later said he got it unbanned and Sony support never knew why he was banned in the first place. A lot of speculation everywhere in the thread, too from haters and supporters alike. Anyway just my opinion.

Looking for groups with preferably 2 or more of these games:
Infamous 2, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Dangers & Castle Crashers.

Crysis ($20) & Resident Evil: Gold Edition ($30) gameshare
($50/5=$10 per share)

1) Host
2) waynetid
3) wakyasuk
4)
5)

[quote name='Tsel']FML I just deleted my entire inbox by accident. That had all my gameshare account info. >_>[/QUOTE]
ouch, I feel for you man.

jonfelkin
as soon as you reply to my PM, I can buy the game, 2 have paid so far, and the third can tomorrow.

It sucks. I had them all checked and meant to move them to a separate folder when I accidentally hit delete.

Luckily, I had the full inbox open on another tab, so I managed to take a screenshot of it. At least, this way I'll be able to contact who I bought the share from.

To everyone in my Monopoly Streets group, I've went ahead and refunded your payments. ProAtWork wanted a refund and my LT GS looks to be picking up the game as well so I thought I might as well. The account has already been made and set up though so if Sony ever wants to start accepting my credit card again, I can still host it for whoever wants it.

Monopoly Streets ($6)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) WakYasuk PAID
3) extra80 PAID
4) ProAtWork PAID
5) dufftech PAID

[quote name='Tsel']FML I just deleted my entire inbox by accident. That had all my gameshare account info. >_>[/QUOTE]

Do your CAG notifications/messages get sent to your email? I have my settings like that just in case I accidentally delete my inbox.

They do get sent to my email, but I probably deleted them. I often check my email on my phone/iPod and it's easier to just delete things. I don't think of cases where I would need two copies of the same message, so my fault there I guess.

[quote name='Hammer_jay']Fight Night Champion - Full Game ($30/$6 per)

1. Heavyd814life
2. rams81
3. Hammer_jay
4. illmatic21
5. Imatador15

jst need a host now[/QUOTE]

I'll host. I'll send you guys pms with PayPal info.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'll host. I'll send you guys pms with PayPal info.[/QUOTE]

Sweet! by the way my user id is LMatador15 with an "L" not an "I", just clarifying, thanks!

Toy Story 3 ($8.00)
1) meeek
2) rams81
3) Usuyami
4) Jokerkun890
5)

Any takers on the last spot? Seriously, who doesn't want this violently action-packed thiller of a game?

[quote name='lmatador15']Sweet! by the way my user id is LMatador15 with an "L" not an "I", just clarifying, thanks![/QUOTE]
yeah and he's a trusted CAG's brother (forgot who), so no "noob warning" there.

[quote name='rams81']Toy Story 3 ($8.00)
1) meeek
2) rams81
3) Usuyami
4) Jokerkun890
5) jamehze

Any takers on the last spot? Seriously, who doesn't want this violently action-packed thiller of a game?[/QUOTE]

Sure why not I'll do this.

Still looking for Sidescroller, Echochrome 2, Explodemon, Tumble, Swarm, Red Faction Guerrilla, or Megaman 10.

rams81 should take a job in marketing! :lol:

I'll send out payment info now. Everything's already set up so we can all download this as soon as everyone pays and I buy the game. :)

Toy Story 3 ($8.00)
1) meeek
2) rams81 PAID
3) Usuyami PAID
4) Jokerkun890
5) jamehze PAID

Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red

Come on people, join ..these tower defense games are awesome :D
------------------
Looking for-

Monopoly Streets
Crysis 1 and 2

[quote name='Waynetid']Looking for groups with preferably 2 or more of these games:
Infamous 2, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Echochrome 2, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Dangers & Castle Crashers.

Crysis ($20) & Resident Evil: Gold Edition ($30) gameshare
($50/5=$10 per share)

1) Host
2) waynetid
3) wakyasuk
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I'm up for the From Dust & Limbo Group

For Sale:

Share #1) NBA JAM On Fire Edition - $3

Share #2) Infamous - Festival of Blood - $2

Share #3) Mortal Kombat DLC Share
includes Klassic Costume pack, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain
(Sorry, no Freddy) - $2.50

PM me for any info

Selling or trading

-Lego Pirates
-Dungeon Defenders
-All Fallout 3 DLC

PM me with offers or for prices (can go lower on multiple purchases)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back