CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NSYNC']Wow, Wal-Mart isn't playing on Black Friday! Arkham City, Gears 3, Battlefield 3 and other new releases only $28![/QUOTE]

online or in store?

28 for batman is a steal

Edit: Just seen ad.

Black Fridays are insane where I live, I'm not sure if waiting in line for hours is worth it =/

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3
BTTF Season Pass- All 5 episodes ($25 DLC- [$2 discount!] $3 for a slot)
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3
Castle Crashers plus Pink knight DLC, Pacman CE DX, and Shank- $8
Call of Duty: Black Ops plus all DLC on a PS + account (PS+ expires in about 2 1/2 months):whistle2: $24 per slot

WANT:
PSN credit
Paypal

[quote name='Brainberry']Black Fridays are insane where I live, I'm not sure if waiting in line for hours is worth it =/[/QUOTE]

Never a problem where I live, but there's like 10 Wal-Marts within 15 minutes of each other, haha. Could probably be in and out in about 30 minutes, mostly waiting in line.

EDIT: Confirmed that $5.99 codes stack. They expire 1/31/12.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']Oh my, we're "going down", but not without a fight!
:hot::hot::hot::hot:LBP2 on HK store on the 17th!!!!!!:hot::hot::hot::hot:

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/gameDetail/247980
Release Date :2011-11-17

Media Format :Download

LOL, first time EVER I check HK store. Info's legit, from official HK blog.

PS: if Grant reads this, can you help us find out the JPN store price, I'm guessing they'll get it too
http://www.jp.playstation.com/psn/store/[/QUOTE]

Looks great, too bad that NA DLC and LBP1 content won't be compatible with it D:

yup, only downside, HK is region 3 I believe (Asia).

I'm down for it anyway, can't go wrong there, up to get some dlc with it.

Didn't take you for a LBP player meeek. I REALLY wish I could find my H4H boost accounts with this "credit" thing going on. I'm learning it's hard not to be greedy, haha. I probably have twice as many codes as the next person already.

Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Dead Space Extraction
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
- Trine
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood the Da Vinci Disappearance
- Bioshock 2 Minverva's Den & Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack
- Mass Effect 2 Arrival DLC
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, & Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling any of these shares or you are looking to start a group for some of them prior to the 18th. I am willing to purchase slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. Good day.

Looks like Topaz dropped out of my Jurassic Park group, so I need one more person (assuming WV Matsui and bill123 are still in).

Jurassic Park $6 per slot

1. sunghost (host)
2. Yanksfan (paid)
3. WV Matsui
4. bill123

[quote name='sunghost']Looks like Topaz dropped out of my Jurassic Park group, so I need one more person (assuming WV Matsui and bill123 are still in).

1. sunghost (host)
2. Yanksfan (paid)
3. WV Matsui
4. bill123
5. ProAtWork[/QUOTE]
In.

Fight Night Champion - Full Game ($30/$6 per)

1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. rams81 (PAID)
3. Hammer_jay
4. illmatic21 (PAID)
5. Imatador15 (PAID)

One more payment and i'll pm you the guys the account details.

[quote name='sunghost']Looks like Topaz dropped out of my Jurassic Park group, so I need one more person (assuming WV Matsui and bill123 are still in).

1. sunghost (host)
2. Yanksfan (paid)
3. WV Matsui
4. bill123
5.ProAtWork

[/QUOTE]

Still in :)

[quote name='meeek']yup, only downside, HK is region 3 I believe (Asia).

I'm down for it anyway, can't go wrong there, up to get some dlc with it.[/QUOTE]

Count me in as well.

All of the activity has prompted me to check all of my gameshare accounts. Most are good, but I cant get into a few because of changed passwords. Im a little pissed cause for one of the accounts, I have been trying to get a response back from the host for months via cag and psn, and he wont even reply. If anyone can help with the following accts, please PM me.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Also, if anyone is looking for a share of Burnout Paradise Party dlc, let me know. inFamous is also on that same account (Welcome Back).

[quote name='meeek']
PS: if Grant reads this, can you help us find out the JPN store price, I'm guessing they'll get it too

I'll just assume that I am Grant and I'll tell you that I couldn't find it. I don't think its coming stateside because HK has all kinds of different things from japan (and one of the best programs). Anyways couldn't find it... sorry.

---

Sideways New York - 2
Harmony of Despair + all DLC (no music) - 8

WTB Battlefield 3 share.

[quote name='msriflegirl']All of the activity has prompted me to check all of my gameshare accounts. Most are good, but I cant get into a few because of changed passwords. Im a little pissed cause for one of the accounts, I have been trying to get a response back from the host for months via cag and psn, and he wont even reply. If anyone can help with the following accts, please PM me.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Also, if anyone is looking for a share of Burnout Paradise Party dlc, let me know. inFamous is also on that same account (Welcome Back).[/QUOTE]

I just got the fallout 3 account like a month and a half ago and someone changed the password in that time... Well I guess scratch that off my for sale list

For sale
Dungeon Defenders-$3

Is anyone interested in the Mass Effect 2 DLC? We have one open slot. It will either be $1.40 for the Arrival DLC, or $2 more to get all the rest of the DLC (weapons and skins I think it is).

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Want to buy blue toad murder files please pst me![/QUOTE]

As soon as I can recover some passwords, I will have it for sale (ep 1-3 and 4-6 on 2 separate accounts). I will PM you if I can make it happen.

Motorstorm Apocaypse ($8)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) rams81 PAID
3) Acquiesc3 PAID
4) Tu13es PAID
5) domo325 PAID

Everyone in my Motorstorm Apocalypse group, I've gone ahead and refunded your money. I used the account I created for Toy Story 3 instead. If the game is released by the 18th, I'll set up another group.

Toy Story 3 ($8)
1) meeek
2) rams81 PAID
3) Usuyami PAID
4) Jokerkun890 PAID
5) jamehze PAID

Everyone in my Toy Story 3 group. The game has been bought and is ready to go. Just waiting for meeek's payment before I send out the account info. Chcek your inbox soon. :)

Now I just have the PS1 JRPG group to deal with. Whew.

have question maybe you guys can answer if i use a the limited edition code for bf3 on a account is it going to be only able to activate back to karkand on 2 consoles then since it releases in dec?

[quote name='craig64']Is anyone interested in the Mass Effect 2 DLC? We have one open slot. It will either be $1.40 for the Arrival DLC, or $2 more to get all the rest of the DLC (weapons and skins I think it is).[/QUOTE]
actually, there are 7 dlc's besides arrival, and they cost each $1.99 (Cerberus is included with the full game).

[quote name='cgm92284']have question maybe you guys can answer if i use a the limited edition code for bf3 on a account is it going to be only able to activate back to karkand on 2 consoles then since it releases in dec?[/QUOTE]

This is asking if the world will end in 2012... theres a LOT of theories, but till then we cant say anything. Most likely it will be 2, but we can't confirm HOW they're going to do this and it could only work for games.

[quote name='admiralvic']This is asking if the world will end in 2012... theres a LOT of theories, but till then we cant say anything. Most likely it will be 2, but we can't confirm HOW they're going to do this and it could only work for games.[/QUOTE]

thanks for replying i guess i'll just make a seperate uk account to make sure i get it in december. i was asking to help out the people in my gameshare.

Selling/Trading

MK vs DC - $4 OBO
Batman AC Nightwing DLC - $1.40
Sonic Adventure - Free

PM me

You can have them all for $4.50!

[quote name='WV Matsui']Selling/Trading

MK vs DC - $4 OBO
Batman AC Nightwing DLC - $1.40
Sonic Adventure - Free

PM me

You can have them all for $4.50![/QUOTE]

Id love to get my hands on Sonic, tho no interest in the other titles, so I don't know if id still be able to grab that.

[quote name='meeek']I take it you lost interest in PoP trilogy WV Matsui?[/QUOTE]

Still interested just trying to unload some things first!

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Dead Space Extraction
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
- Trine
- Scott Pilgrim vs the World Knives Chau add-on
- LBP Pirates of the Caribbean & Metal Gear Solid level kits
- Mass Effect 2 Arrival dlc
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, & - Big City theme career extension

Please PM if you selling any of these shares or you are looking to start a group for some of them prior to the 18th. I am willing to purchase slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. Good day.
[/QUOTE]
ok lets try and start a group should be able to host it.
$20 Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
$10 Beat Hazard Ultra
$11 Trine + extra level
$10 Bloodrayne Betrayal
$2 Scott Pilgrim vs the World Knives Chau add-on
or with game $12

1. evantrees
2. SteamboatOperato
worth a shot anyways.
stuff to maybe add see what others are interested in.
maybe I should try and start an rpg group too.
rochard ($9.99)
$10 super startdust dlc
dragon age origins darkspawn chronicles ($4.99)
Final Fantasy Tactics ($9.99)
Front Mission 3 ($5.99)
odin sphere ($9.99)
Parasite Eve ($5.99)
Parasite Eve II ($5.99)
ring of red ($9.99)
Xenogears ($9.99

- Dead Space Extraction
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- LBP Pirates of the Caribbean & Metal Gear Solid level kits
- Mass Effect 2 Arrival dlc
- Modnation Racers Far East track theme, Arctic Career Extension, & - Big City theme career extension

[quote name='Heavyd814life']DANG, kid! You want full value for each code?[/QUOTE]

Well, they're pretty hard to come by considering you needed old accounts to get them.

RIP Heavy D by the way.

[quote name='DangKid']Well, they're pretty hard to come by considering you needed old accounts to get them.

RIP Heavy D by the way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah only 50,000,000 possible people can get one. Quite hard to come by. Also the whole possible fraud thing is completely worth the 1:1 ratio you're giving :3

---

Castlevania Harmony + all DLC (no music) - 7.8
Sideways New York - 2

WTB Battlefield 3

[quote name='admiralvic']Yeah only 50,000,000 possible people can get one. Quite hard to come by. Also the whole possible fraud thing is completely worth the 1:1 ratio you're giving :3
[/QUOTE]

^^^ This!

Mushroom Wars Premium Bundle $11.49, Eufloria $9.99, Savage Moon $9.99 ($6.30/slot)
1. jonfelkin (host)
2. wakyasuk
3. Sentai_Hero_Red

------------------------
Still looking for PJ Shooter/Eden, and other games on my wish list.

Those $5.99 codes aren't worth the full value. If you stack ten of them, you still couldn't buy a $60 game, since you actually only have $59.90. You could use them to pick up some of the $5.99 PSX games though. Just that the likelihood of being able to take full advantage of the $5.99 is pretty low

[quote name='meeek']Oh my, we're "going down", but not without a fight!

:hot::hot::hot::hot:LBP2 on HK store on the 17th!!!!!!:hot::hot::hot::hot:

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/gameDetail/247980
Release Date :2011-11-17

Media Format Download

LOL, first time EVER I check HK store. Info's legit, from official HK blog.

Sweet. I feel like this might end up too expensive to be worthwhile. But still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back