CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way that reads is like all content before 11-18 will be fine, but if you buy something afterwards its just 2 spots instead of 5. Is that correct or did I get the info wrong?

[quote name='WV Matsui']In with a reliable group :)

---------------

Selling Vegas 2 - $4 or offer

--------------
Wanting to buy

Infamous 2[/QUOTE]i sent you a pm.

[quote name='Buuhan1']I just don't want to lose all my old gameshares over this stupid online deactivation bull.[/QUOTE]

Id say our best bet is to not access the accounts we want to kep, as i said earlier, when sony deactivates accounts they work on the old systems still as long as theyre not accessed, kind of like the ps3 thinks its still activated as long as you dont give it the shot to realize its deactivated

Well from my understanding all accounts before nov 18 are grandfathered in. It's just like a cell phone contract if anything changes they have to keep with the original contract and anything after is subject to new rules. So if they do not let us keep our 5 previous slots we purchased before nov 18 they are gonna have to be handing out alot of refunds or be hit with a lawsuit as we were promised and paid for 5 slots. So old slots have nothing to worry about. However what we do need to worry about is the new activation/deactivation system. From what I'm reading it may be alot of trouble for the host. So I am in agreeance with others about some kind of database. Cause if selling and reselling of old slots are gonna cause alot of drama we need to have new rules in place for newbies. We here that post everyday pretty much know who is trustworthy. But for the newbies I think new rules should apply. And after nov 18 I propose we only have trustworthy host to make sure that they add their name to database so we can keep up with all the accounts we know about and so if anything goes wrong there will be no more confusion about who sold what to who and who has the password. And before a share is sold we must post it to the community to make sure that everyone agrees it is sold to a trustworthy individual and not some newbie who will do who knows what with the slot and the passwords. We have about 2 weeks but I'm sure we can work this problem out like always. And so what if it's only 2 slots now we are still getting a great deal. No more days of $2 slots lol but still better than paying full price and at the end we can always resell a slot to someone else so nothing to lose really. This was just my opinion and everyone has one so don't bash cause I would love to hear more ideas about what should be done about this situation.

[quote name='jamehze']Read the blog announcements. Everyone's only repeating what has already been said

According to Karen Spearrin:
"The content you purchased before November 18th will not be affected, so you will still be able to play those games on your PS3s as you do today. After November 18th, the first two devices you use with the new purchased content will be your active devices, and each new piece of game content you purchase will work on those two systems. If you want to change those systems, you can do so via “account management” on each device."[/QUOTE]

Damn, i guess there's no way around this. Sucks, but i understand why it's happening.

[quote name='edson13']wow, I actually have 3 ps3's, this is stupid. Might actually start buying DLC on the xbox instead, if its pretty much the same thing now. This was a huge reason why I preferred the ps3.[/QUOTE]

Sony believes it isn't possible to own and use 3 PS3s, so clearly you must be lying.

[quote name='contej85']I'd be interested in all 4 God of War games, as well as Pixeljunk Monsters, whether these be seperate accounts or all on one. I have decent site feedback and am willing to host as well.[/QUOTE]
Would prefer to get as many games as possible in one account now since I won't be using any more slots after the change so sign me up if it is for the 4 GOW's and PixelJunk Monsters. Are you interested in the Encore as well?

Looking to join/start groups for the following games before the change happens if anyone is interested, would prefer to have at least 2 or more of the following games in each account:
Prince of Persia Trilogy, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Dragon Age: Origin, Echochrome 2, Far Cry 2, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, LEGO Pirates of Caribbean, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible), PixelJunk Sidescroller, Infamous 2, Crysis & Splinter Cell Trilogy.

Also looking to start a PS1 Classics group before this takes effect as well. I would be highly interested with games like Chrono Cross (Next week), FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, RE1, RE2, RE3, Silent Hill, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Suikoden and any others people might be interested in.

Also selling a slot of Infamous 2 ($10) and Crysis ($4).

For sale

Account 1:Infamous 2 - sold

Account 2:Flower - $2

Account3:From dust - $3

Account 4:Splinter cell trilogy - $8

Account 5:detuned , my aquarium, linger in shadows (easy trophies) - $2

Account 6:rocketbirds - $2.40

Account 7:resident evil 4, code Veronica x, ps plus (a little over a month left)

Resident evil 4 purchased
Code Veronica x purchased

Ps plus titles on account are as follows (these will end in a little over a month)

Hydrophobia prophecy ps3
Altered beast ps3
Plants vs zombies ps3
Costume quest ps3
Dead nation ps3

Resident evil 1,2,3 ps1
Crash bandicoot 1,2,3, crash team racing ps1
Jet Moto ps1

Rumble trucks minis
Street smart minis
Age of zombies minis
Alien zombie death minis - $7.60

Discount for buying multiple accounts or all at once

List of possible groups with interested members relevant to my interests. (accidentally switched waynetid and contej85 earlier)

Limbo (4) $15
ako127, jamehze, waynetid, steamboatoperator
Hot Pursuit (3) 30 euro = $41
jamehze, ako127, waynetid
Child of Eden (2) 30 euro - $41
jamehze, ako127
From dust (2) $15
jamehze, ako127
Echochrome 2 (2) $15
jamehze, waynetid
Prince of Persia Trilogy (4)
jamehze, waynetid, bastiartadi, momouchi
God of War Collection Origins (4) $40
jamehze, contej85, ako127 (?), waynetid, wv matsui
Sidescroller(2) $10
jamehze, contej85
Splinter cell Trilogy (2)
jamehze, waynetid, hammer_jay

Other games I'm interested in:
Burnout Crash, Crysis, Explodemon, Puzzle Agent, Tumble, Rochard, Swarm

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Waynetid']Would prefer to get as many games as possible in one account now since I won't be using any more slots after the change so sign me up if it is for the 4 GOW's and PixelJunk Monsters. Are you interested in the Encore as well?

Looking to join/start groups for the following games before the change happens if anyone is interested, would prefer to have at least 2 or more of the following games in each account:
Prince of Persia Trilogy, inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Dragon Age: Origin, Echochrome 2, Far Cry 2, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, LEGO Pirates of Caribbean, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Call of Duty: Black Ops (+DLC if possible), PixelJunk Sidescroller, Infamous 2, Crysis & Splinter Cell Trilogy.

Also looking to start a PS1 Classics group before this takes effect as well. I would be highly interested with games like Chrono Cross (Next week), FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, RE1, RE2, RE3, Silent Hill, Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Suikoden and any others people might be interested in.

Also selling a slot of Infamous 2 ($10) and Crysis ($4).[/QUOTE]

I'm in for that PS1 classics group and I can host as well. Let's compile an actual list of what we want? I pretty much want all of the PS1 JRPGs.

Selling a few slots. Some available now, some available next week.

Available immediately:

- Tetris | $2 *
- LA Noire: Rockstar Pass | $2 +
- FarCry 2 | $5 +
- AfterBurner Climax & Rocket Knight | $4 +

Available (hopefully) by next Sunday (Nov. 13th)

- Prince of Persia Trilogy | $6 + Reserved for bastiardi.
- Flower | $2 *
- Beyond Good and Evil | $2 + Reserved for momouchi.
- TMNT (no longer available in the store) | $2 +

Providing I have time, I should have a few more before the 18th.

* = I bought from the host and can provide the username.
+ = I bought from a user and can provide username; possible hosts.

OK ..... hosting dantes inferno.

need 2 more members at $4.00 a head.

EDIT: 1 MORE NEEDED

selling
account 1--infamous festival of blood $2

account 2--back to the future ep. 1-5 $4

[quote name='bastiartadi']So let me get things straight so we can put this on the OP.

1) Content purchased AFTER Armageddon will be limited to 2 system activations.
2) Content purchased BEFORE Ragnarok will still have 5 system activations
3) It is now possible to deactivate systems remotely from the PC
4) The wildcard here is PSN+ - Will all 5 still be able to get the free games?[/QUOTE]

I think that ps+ should still fall under the announcement of before nov 18. Or they should refund us the portion of what we paid for 3 other slots. Cause in the original agreement it stated it was transferable to 5 slots. And after nov 18 if only 2 can download then it is breaking original contract and we should be refunded for 3 slots, so $30. You cant break a contract. If you paid for 5 you getting 5 or a refund.

[quote name='Waynetid']Would prefer to get as many games as possible in one account now since I won't be using any more slots after the change so sign me up if it is for the 4 GOW's and PixelJunk Monsters. Are you interested in the Encore as well?

Also selling a slot of Infamous 2 ($10) and Crysis ($4).[/QUOTE]

I'm in for all the RPGs

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm in for that PS1 classics group and I can host as well. Let's compile an actual list of what we want? I pretty much want all of the PS1 JRPGs.[/QUOTE]

I'd be in for a solid PS1 RPG group as well, let me know what you decide to buy. Not really in love with the RE games but if it's reasonable enough I'd still buy. (also, only with a solid host with high CAG feedback rating.)

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm in for that PS1 classics group and I can host as well. Let's compile an actual list of what we want? I pretty much want all of the PS1 JRPGs.[/QUOTE]I am down for psone rpg group. Any interest in getting oden ps2 too?

Well I guess it's time to start getting rid of these slots so here's what I have:

Account 1: Call of Duty Classic
LittleBigPlanet
GTA Lost & the Damned
Black Ops Escalation Map Pack (offer)

Account 2:
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code Veronica X
Hydrophobia (PS+)
Costume Quest (PS+)
Resident Evil 1, 2, & 3 (PS+)
PS+ membership *expires 12/26* ($8)

Account 3:
Zen Pinball
Marvel Pinball ($4)

Account 4:
All black Ops Map Packs
Account 5:
Call of Duty Black Ops
(Will only sell 4 & 5 together- $20)

Account 6:
TMNT ($4- no longer sold on psn)

Will make a very fair deal to anyone who wants account 1 and any others!
Does anyone have or know where I can pick up a cheap $20 psn card? might as well use up my paypal funds.

[quote name='Usuyami']I'm in for that PS1 classics group and I can host as well. Let's compile an actual list of what we want? I pretty much want all of the PS1 JRPGs.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in a PS1 classic group as well, if there is any more space.

Interested in MGS HD if it releases before the death of gamesharing (Nov 18).

If anyone wants to join:

MGS HD Collection

1. (host) - unfortunately I can't host because PSN doesn't like any of my CC
2. antlp89

Feel free to add yourself to the tentative list

Okay, let's get this started.

Hosting an Arcana Heart 3 gameshare. $6.00 a head, will purchase as soon as all payments are in.

Claimed Slots:

1) Logain8955

Available Slots:

2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='antlp89']Interested in MGS HD if it releases before the death of gamesharing (Nov 18).

If anyone wants to join:

MGS HD Collection

1. (host) - unfortunately I can't host because PSN doesn't like any of my CC
2. antlp89

Feel free to add yourself to the tentative list[/QUOTE]

I'd take a slot!

Thanks!

[quote name='Usuyami']I am requesting that anyone who has dealt with me in the past to leave me some feedback as that seems more important now than ever.[/QUOTE]A couple of things:

1) Gamesharing exchange can't receive feedback, so there's no point in asking.

2) Your three feedback you had that were tied to gameshares have been removed, so you've gone from 5 feedback to 2.

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $10 share.
1. cheapbrokegamer Host
2. clonesniper666
3.bigkrev13
4. bhoya

Does anyone have a $10 psn card?[/QUOTE]

Bump only need one more as long as it comes before the 18th.

[quote name='shrike4242']A couple of things:

1) Gamesharing exchange can't receive feedback, so there's no point in asking.

2) Your three feedback you had that were tied to gameshares have been removed, so you've gone from 5 feedback to 2.[/QUOTE]

Ouch. Fair enough. I think that feedback from FastDontLie was also from gamesharing.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Bump only need one more as long as it comes before the 18th.[/QUOTE]

In!

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $10 share.
1. cheapbrokegamer Host
2. clonesniper666
3.bigkrev13
4. bhoya
5.WV Matsui

Does anyone have a $10 psn card?

[quote name='clonesniper666']Bump only need one more as long as it comes before the 18th.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll take that last spot. Hopefully it comes before 18th.

[quote name='dgwillia006']So if anything brought after the 18th isnt shareable more than twice, what does that mean for DLC passes? (Like Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter)[/QUOTE]
This is my primary concern, and my guess is that any DLC released after Nov 18 will have the 2 system limit.

[quote name='orangecrush']I will host a psone and ps2 group with mainly rpgs in mind. 3/5 votes gets in. Lets do this while we still can.
[/QUOTE]

You get my pm?

Here is every JRPG I could find on the store:

Alundra ($5.99)
Arc the Lad ($5.99)
Arc the Lad II ($5.99)
Arc the Lad III ($5.99)
Breath of Fire IV ($5.99)
Chrono Cross (Probably $5.99)
Chrono Trigger ($5.99)
Final Fantasy VII ($9.99)
Final Fantasy VIII ($9.99)
Final Fantasy IX ($9.99)
Final Fantasy Tactics ($9.99)
Front Mission 3 ($5.99)
Grandia ($9.99)
Legend of Mana ($5.99)
Parasite Eve ($5.99)
Parasite Eve II ($5.99)
Saiyuki: Journey West ($5.99)
Suikoden ($5.99)
Threads of Fate ($5.99)
Vagrant Story ($5.99)
Wild Arms ($5.99)
Wild Arms 2 ($5.99)
Xenogears ($9.99)

Total: $161.77 or $32.35/share

And also some other Japanese games people might want which I'm indifferent on:

Castlevania Chronicles ($5.99)
Castlevania: SotN ($9.99)
Metal Gear Solid ($9.99)
Resident Evil Director's Cut ($9.99)
Resident Evil 2 ($5.99)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis ($5.99)
Silent Hill ($5.99)

Let me know if you're in.

Classic PS1 JRPGs ($32.35)
1) Usuyami
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='shrike4242']Sorry, it's spelled out here at the bottom of the OP:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504

And if that other feedback is for gamesharing, make that 1 feedback. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

That's fine. I'm just letting you know so you can do your thing properly. :)

[quote name='orangecrush']I will host a psone and ps2 group with mainly rpgs in mind. 3/5 votes gets in. Lets do this while we still can.

1. Orangecrush
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm fine with doing it this way too. :)

[quote name='Usuyami']Here is every JRPG I could find on the store:

Alundra ($5.99)
Arc the Lad ($5.99)
Arc the Lad II ($5.99)
Arc the Lad III ($5.99)
Breath of Fire IV ($5.99)
Chrono Cross (Probably $5.99)
Chrono Trigger ($5.99)
Final Fantasy VII ($9.99)
Final Fantasy VIII ($9.99)
Final Fantasy IX ($9.99)
Final Fantasy Tactics ($9.99)
Front Mission 3 ($5.99)
Grandia ($9.99)
Legend of Mana ($5.99)
Parasite Eve ($5.99)
Parasite Eve II ($5.99)
Saiyuki: Journey West ($5.99)
Suikoden ($5.99)
Threads of Fate ($5.99)
Vagrant Story ($5.99)
Wild Arms ($5.99)
Wild Arms 2 ($5.99)
Xenogears ($9.99)

Total: $161.77 or $32.35/share

And also some other Japanese games people might want which I'm indifferent on:

Castlevania Chronicles ($5.99)
Castlevania: SotN ($9.99)
Metal Gear Solid ($9.99)
Resident Evil Director's Cut ($9.99)
Resident Evil 2 ($5.99)
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis ($5.99)
Silent Hill ($5.99)

Let me know if you're in.

Classic PS1 JRPGs ($32.35)
1) Usuyami
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Im interested but there's at least a few id pass on, FFT has a better version on PSP, and I don't really consider parasite eve an RPG. Still be in though.

Why is it we can't leave feedback? It doesn't make a whole lot sense to not leave feedback especially since very rare that two users exhange game for game, money is exchanging hands most of the time. Its like if you buy Blacks Ops for $20 off ebay but seller screws u over gives u Call Of Duty 3 instead u would leave negative feedback & request a refund. it would be beneficial to the newbies who want to gameshare but some regulars maybe hesitant to trust them, that way we build trust system & it would be nice & organized.

i know i'm going to lose my feedback but I just wanted explanation as to why & if this could change at some point.

[quote name='contej85']Im interested but there's at least a few id pass on, FFT has a better version on PSP, and I don't really consider parasite eve an RPG. Still be in though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't consider PE an RPG either but according to Wikipedia, it's a horror RPG. If I remove those two, a share would be an even $30 a piece too.

Everyone should make accounts on the ps blogs and post (thoughtful, reasonable) comments there. Maybe we could get this limit down to 3, not 2 systems?
Can't let sony screw us over and all the corporate cheerleaders' comments go, can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back