CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bill123 I just PM'd you :)

someone in one my groups did, too, used £2.49 of £5.01 on a fecking movie, which can be shared, not even sure he can even watch it, it being from EUR store, nice move asshole!

[quote name='Just2Dirty']25 EUR/5 EUR pp
EU Fortune Hunter Club - Uncharted 3

- Zuttasoxx
- Friend
- Friend
- iRobotZombie
- Just2Dirty

Thank you, been looking for this!

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked at an old shared account the other day before selling it, and it had Blue Toad Murder Files on it. That was never part of the group, I wonder who bought it and why put it on the shared account?

[quote name='meeek']bill123 I just PM'd you :)

someone in one my groups did, too, someone used £2.49 of £5.01 on a fecking movie, which can be shared, not even sure he can even watch it, being from EUR store, nice move asshole![/QUOTE]

Hey meeks, were you still trying to host our DAO group?

[quote name='Usuyami']
Monopoly Streets ($TBD)
1) Usuyami
2) WakYasuk
3) extra80
4) DangKid
5) ProAtWork [/QUOTE]
In.

Selling:
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): OFFER ($20)

I would like to get into any Dead Space 2 or Monopoly Streets groups as well. It appears that Monopoly streets is full, but if anyone drops out, please contact me. I would hope recent problems do not preclude me from current groups.

Brainberry, I'll check the store now if there's anything of my liking, and if not, that $20 wallet will probably be used for DAO.

I was thinking of getting Jurassic Park (since that ps+ group fell through, probably cos of the Armaggedon) on the 15th, but I think it's gonna be more than $20...

Dragon Age: Origins $4.00 a share
meeek (host?)
1)Brainberry
2)TurkFebruary
3)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
4) jlazenby1 (Turks covering payment for me)
5)
Azazael13 wants dlc too

[quote name='meeek']Brainberry, I'll check the store now if there's anything of my liking, and if not, that $20 wallet will probably be used for DAO.

I was thinking of getting Jurassic Park (since that ps+ group fell through, probably cos of the Armaggedon) on the 15th, but I think it's gonna be more than $20...

Dragon Age: Origins $4.00 a share
meeek (host?)
1)Brainberry
2)TurkFebruary
3)Waynetid ( although, would also prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
4) jlazenby1 (Turks covering payment for me)
5) iwarboY ?
Azazael13 wants dlc too[/QUOTE]

Ok, just let us know whats up. If you end up getting JP I'll just pick up a PSN card 2mor.

[quote name='jamehze']I would like to get into any Dead Space 2 or Monopoly Streets groups as well. It appears that Monopoly streets is full, but if anyone drops out, please contact me. I would hope recent problems do not preclude me from current groups.[/QUOTE]

I'll be down for a DS2 group is its 30.00

[quote name='DangKid']I'd totally be down for this if it had online multiplayer.[/QUOTE]

It does have online so I'm putting you down. :)

[quote name='meeek']I was thinking of getting Jurassic Park (since that ps+ group fell through, probably cos of the Armaggedon) on the 15th, but I think it's gonna be more than $20...[/QUOTE]

Did a little research for you and it's going to be $30.

Sam & Max: MAX Pack - Beyond Time & Space and The Devil's Playhouse! ($6.00)
1) Usuyami
2)
3)
4)
5)

Dead Space 2 ($TBD)
1) Usuyami
2) harleymandvdson
3) Brainberry (if $30)
4) jamehze
5)

Monopoly Streets ($TBD)
1) Usuyami
2) WakYasuk
3) extra80
4) DangKid
5) ProAtWork

Would anyone be interested in doing a $100 group buy with these games:

Jurassic Park $30
Sam and Max The Devil's Playground $20
Infamous Festival of Blood $10

Feel free to bring up other games for the remaining $40. I just mainly want those. I ask to do $100 because I would be paying with a $20 psn card. Also I already have Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space but dont mind getting the 2 pack of that and The Devil's Playground if someone wanted it.

5. FlamedLiquid

[quote name='Usuyami']It does have online so I'm putting you down. :)
[/QUOTE]

Cool beans. Hecka cool beans.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H-ab_4AWS8
[/MEDIA]

Any idea on how much it'll cost? We should all get together and play on the weekends.

Anyone dealt with lliviaf in the past? he sends regular PP payment because apparently that's the only possible option in his country (in South America), he's noobish...

------------

Dragon Origins $4/slot Brainberry or me will host (I won't take slot, gotta put to use my $20 psn)
1. Brainberry
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1

2 spots open:
Waynetid ? (would prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
Azazael13 ? (wants dlc)
you?

PM me guys to confirm your interest, thanks!

Hi everyone. I have a share of an account wich includes resident evil 4, resident evil code veronica, sf3 3rd strike, contra hard corps, plant's and zombies, resident evil 1,2,3, section 8: prejudice,costume quest, astro tripper,god hand and crash 1,2,3 and I need a share of Battlefield 3.
Also I wanted to ask since im new to this trading scene when someone else activates my account on their ps3 they can download each game I have and that will only take up 1 slot off my account right?

[quote name='Revanman911']Hi everyone. I have a share of an account wich includes resident evil 4, resident evil code veronica, sf3 3rd strike, contra hard corps, plant's and zombies, resident evil 1,2,3, section 8: prejudice,costume quest, astro tripper,god hand and crash 1,2,3 and I need a share of Battlefield 3.
Also I wanted to ask since im new to this trading scene when someone else activates my account on their ps3 they can download each game I have and that will only take up 1 slot off my account right?[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a PS+ account. You need to specify which games will last beyond the subscription and how long the subscription is for.

[quote name='randomdud']Sounds like a PS+ account. You need to specify which games will last beyond the subscription and how long the subscription is for.[/QUOTE]

Sorry didn't know that. Crash 1,2,3 Resident Evil 1,2,3 astro tripper and plants and zombies are the games that I got from psn+ and will last until the end of the year the other games that I listed are full games and they will last forever or until you delete them :D.

Edit:Forgot to mention that the account also has Dead Nation and Hydrophobia they are also ps+ games and will last until end of the year. Also here is some proof that I have the games since I'm sure no one will trust a new member.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/573/111108125358.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/111108125633.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/111108125845.jpg

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/111108125157.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/111108125522.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/111108125737.jpg/

Doing a God of War 1 and 2 Group
1. Contej85
2. Tdogg
3. Tdogg

Please PM me or Contej85 since im not on here alot to check. Need before 18th

[quote name='dmdragon']I have a few shares to sell, selling off most of mine

Mortal kombat trilogy/Ugly americans - 4
Limbo and Outland - 5
Plants Vs Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon - 6
Metal Gear Solid PSX - 2
Mortal kombat trilogy/Ugly americans - 5
Resident Evil 4/Code Veronica HD - 8
Infamous Festival of Blood - 2[/QUOTE]

i'll buy in for The resident evil pack pm me :)

Hey jamehze, apologies. I'm looking into something and have noticed a few trends lately with accounts. I think someone is lying low and watching the board self-destruct. Notice how Just2Dirty lost his NFS Hot Pursuit, jlazenby1 opens a NEW NFS Hot Pursuit group that gets it's password changed, Splinter Cell gets stolen multiple times in a very short window and someone blows $100+ in Fear_Me_All's account. There's gotta be ONE user we can connect to all this. I fear it might be multiple though, and we'll never get to the bottom of this. We'll just have to keep digging and be overly cautious. Something is up the last few weeks. I'll bury the hatchet if you will jamehze.

EDIT: Looks like Far Cry 2 accounts have been experiencing issues too.

[quote name='meeek']Anyone dealt with lliviaf in the past? he sends regular PP payment because apparently that's the only possible option in his country (in South America), he's noobish...

------------

Dragon Origins $4/slot Brainberry or me will host (I won't take slot, gotta put to use my $20 psn)
1. Brainberry
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1

2 spots open:
Waynetid (would prefer an additional game alongside DA:O )
iwarboY ?
Azazael13 (wants dlc)
you?

PM me guys to confirm your interest, thanks![/QUOTE]

nope, not interested but thanks. i own the physical copy...

Dragon Age Origins $4/slot Brainberry or me will host (I won't take slot, gotta put to use my $20 psn)
1. Brainberry
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1
4. Azazael13

1 spot open:
you?

PM me guys to confirm your interest, thanks!

[quote name='Usuyami']

Dead Space 2 ($TBD)
1) Usuyami
2) harleymandvdson
3) Brainberry (if $30)
4) jamehze
5) WV Matsui

[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

it is unsafe to be posting your name online, especially here learn from those like geohot. Meek is trying help you protect yourself and others. listen to him. I'd remove your name from your post and while your at it remove the other name you posted.

this message will self-destruct in 10 min.

[quote name='Tsel']Fight Night Champion - $?
1. (host)
2. Tsel
3. eliter1
4. Tu13es

Add yourselves![/QUOTE]

Tentatively adding myself to this list, depending how much it ends up costing.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Just as an FYI for anyone who wants RE 5 Gold Edition it's BB's deal of the day today for $9.99[/QUOTE]
Don't see this anywhere. Did you mean the greatest hits edition of the game?

[quote name='meeek']so it's the same share, and it's not cool to post his name on the web, Derek ... !

Anyone dealt with lliviaf in the past? he sends regular PP payment because apparently that's the only possible option in his country (in South America), he's noobish...

------------

badman827 maybe?

1. Brainberry
2. TurkFebruary
3. jlazenby1

2 spots open:
Azazael13 ? (wants dlc)
you?

PM me guys to confirm your interest, thanks![/QUOTE]

I don't mind if I have to get DLC on my own, add me please! :)

Sony will not do the reset on ghe NFS HP account unless someone wants to call them.. Itd be nice for the asshole that changed it to just change it back..

Btw ghere was someone else who want DAO like 3 or 4 pages back, might wanna look into that too

[quote name='randomdud']Don't see this anywhere. Did you mean the greatest hits edition of the game?[/QUOTE]

Yeah my fault the thread title was wrong :(

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307721

[quote name='darkpal245']Might be willing to host a Dead Space 2 group if it's $39.99. If not, then someone else can take over this group. Add yourself or pm me if interested.

1. darkpal245
5.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested if it's 39.99.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']UK is not getting MGS HD until Feb 2012. But we get an uber edition for the trouble - only 4000 made, worldwide, with 5 games on instead of 3.

Metal Gear Solid: Ultimate HD Collection
3d6457c65ed1818cb9f3921eecb0ef37.jpg

Edit:
Holy shitbeans, these are going for £250-£400 on eBay right now...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jokerkun890']Lol, the preorders are already up on ebay?[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. and I don't mean this is the price people are putting it at, this is the price people are buying them at. Already sold at that price. Wow...

huge fan of metal gear, but being an owner of mgs4 already and being able to get mgs1 cheap, i'll just grab the regular hd collection would be alot cheaper.

[quote name='jlazenby1']Sony will not do the reset on ghe NFS HP account unless someone wants to call them.. Itd be nice for the asshole that changed it to just change it back..

Btw ghere was someone else who want DAO like 3 or 4 pages back, might wanna look into that too[/QUOTE]

Will it be difficult to call them? Hot Pursuit is from an EU account so would I have to call the Europe hotline over long distance? Do you know what kind of information I would require? I'll try to contact whoever is in the current group to figure out who might have done it.

Castlevania Harmony of Despair all DLC (no music, just useful stuff) - 8
Sideways New York - 2
inFAMOUS Festival of Blood + Dynamic Theme - 2

will also accept good trades!

[quote name='craig64']I'm looking for the Mass Effect 2 DLC, if anyone has it.[/QUOTE] all of it? I only need/ want arrival but am open to maybe some weapon/ skin packs

[quote name='shadowkast']all of it? I only need/ want arrival but am open to maybe some weapon/ skin packs[/QUOTE]

Arrival is all I really care about too, but if the others were available too I wouldn't mind getting them.

ME Arrival dlc $1.40 (all dlc without Cerberus $3.80)
2.shadowkast
3.craig64

I'll host if need be. Other weapon and skin packs possibility ( after all, we won't be able to get them cheap after doomsday)

Any DJ hero groups or shares out there? ( All dlc)

[quote name='shadowkast']ME Arrival dlc $1.40 (all dlc without Cerberus $3.80)
2.shadowkast
3.craig64

I'll host if need be. Other weapon and skin packs possibility ( after all, we won't be able to get them cheap after doomsday)

Any DJ hero groups or shares out there? ( All dlc)[/QUOTE]

I am interested, but only if we get Arrival and a trustworthy host.

Just bought the Bulletstorm DLC. But I's still looking for:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection Map Pack
Dark Void Survivor Missions
Dead to Rights: Retribution GAC Pack
Killzone 3 From the Ashes Map Pack
Killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack
LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack
Prince of Persia Epilogue
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen Maps and Characters Pack
Bioshock Challenge Rooms
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest
Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia

As before, if anybody has a share available for these games, please let me know via PM.

[quote name='John.Q.Dough']Just bought the Bulletstorm DLC. But I's still looking for:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation Map Pack
Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection Map Pack
Dark Void Survivor Missions
Dead to Rights: Retribution GAC Pack
Killzone 3 From the Ashes Map Pack
Killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack
LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack
Prince of Persia Epilogue
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen Maps and Characters Pack
Bioshock Challenge Rooms
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest
Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia

As before, if anybody has a share available for these games, please let me know via PM.[/QUOTE]

NYSNC has Dante's inferno DLC

[quote name='Jokerkun890']I am interested, but only if we get Arrival and a trustworthy host.[/QUOTE]
1) I'm semi interested in the extra stuff, we'll see what others feel.
2) I'm in 3 long term share groups ( rock band group dates back a few wars). I'm sure i can get those to vouch for me since i don't frequent this particular thread anymore

[quote name='shadowkast']1) I'm semi interested in the extra stuff, we'll see what others feel.
2) I'm in 3 long term share groups ( rock band group dates back a few wars). I'm sure i can get those to vouch for me since i don't frequent this particular thread anymore[/QUOTE]

You didn't list yourself as host though, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back