CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the group that's getting the PoP Epilogue DLC, I do not recommend it even for a buck. It's like watching Matrix 2 and 3 after watching the epic of a movie that is Matrix. I'll leave it at that.

[quote name='momouchi']Why do scammers always have awful grammar?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='iwarboY']possible alias magbeast.. the wording, lazy or broken spelling[/QUOTE]
cos this one is from Egypt, and yeah, teens, so no money (->scam) and spelling...
magbeast is from the state of NY, and actually wrote pretty well.

[quote name='LouieT']For everyone who still needs to reset their password, Click here for password retrieval[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bastiartadi']To the group that's getting the PoP Epilogue DLC, I do not recommend it even for a buck. It's like watching Matrix 2 and 3 after watching the epic of a movie that is Matrix. I'll leave it at that.[/QUOTE]

That's quite an exaggeration! The epilogue wasn't that bad but knowing that it'll never lead anywhere since they won't be making a sequel does make it pretty horrible.

1. ziggy7305 - AxCrege changed password.
2. tecmo5000 - Don't know the host/needs to agree to TOS. Everything fine afterwards.
3. QoreShare2 - Host changed password after hack/still activated cannot log-in or resell.
4. gamesharingmax - Password is still the same, host needs to do mandatory change due to hack.
5. flowcag - Personally hosted, slot was stolen. Only 4 slots ever sold, can reset on 18th.
6. bluetoadcag - Host changed password after hack.
7. hotpursuitcags (live account) - Password changed after Just2Dirty's slot was stolen/appears recent.
8. CAGCBGBulletstorm - Password changed/appears recent.
9. schd123 - Multiple slots stolen/recent.
10. verrektekut - Password changed by badman827/recent.

[quote name='meeek']NSYNC I was in a share with a CAGCBG as a start of email (it was NBA jam), but it wasn't bulletstorm, I think we got a host in common, it's either Usuyami or (don't remember CAG)...[/QUOTE]

CBG = cheapbrokegamer. They can fix all password issues most likely. Most of these I've already resold. Just went and checked every share I've had access to.

NSYNC I was in a share with a CAGCBG as a start of email (it was NBA jam), but it wasn't bulletstorm, I think we got a host in common, it's either Usuyami or (don't remember CAG)...

I've got 7 $2.99 PSN Cards ($20.93 total) for sale - i'll let all 7 go for $15. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

EDIT: Sold to Sunghost

[quote name='iwarboY']randomdud and matsui are famous :)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450916&page=3[/QUOTE]

Lol, I revel in my miserly ways. :applause:

Reposting because some changes were made and shares are now claimed.

FS/FT:

Shares with 1 slot available:
Little Big Planet 2 CE DLC plus LBP Killzone DLC- $3
BTTF Season Pass- All 5 episodes ($25 DLC- [$2 discount!] $3 for a slot)
Infamous 2 DLC- Hero Voucher plus Soundtrack- $3
Castle Crashers plus Pink knight DLC, Pacman CE DX, and Shank- $8

Multiple slots available:
Call of Duty: Black Ops plus all DLC on a PS + account (PS+ expires in about 2 1/2 months): Multiple Slots available- $24 per slot

WANT:
PSN credit
Paypal

[quote name='Usuyami']That's quite an exaggeration! The epilogue wasn't that bad but knowing that it'll never lead anywhere since they won't be making a sequel does make it pretty horrible.
[/QUOTE]

It's not that it's bad, it's because it ruined a perfectly good story. PoP is easily in the top 5 video game stories I've ever played (minus the epilogue of course)! Not video games of all time because PoP is horrible. But the story is top notch. If you want an explanation, feel free to send me a PM! I'll be more than happy to explain why I love it!

Have shares of the following:
1. Arcana Heart 3
2. Split/Second

In separate accounts, would like to trade for infamous 2 or other games of similar value.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Its going to be hard to change my ME2 share back since I can't get the birth date right to reset. I've gone through the usual dates and none seem to work, I might have just did a random one. Is there another way to do it? It would suck to lose it.

Also, could all these accounts be changed because the passwords are too easy? I'm guilty of this and have also gotten shares with ones that seemed to be created for easier typing on the controller.[/QUOTE]

Hmm can it be done with email only?

Mass Effect 2 (+ Arrival?) group $4/share with no dlc
1. meeek (Host)
2. cobolatrix (wants Arrival DLC)
3. jonfelkin (with or w/o DLC)
4. MegaXtrike (with DLC, could live w/o)
5. Heavyd814life (wants Arrival DLC)

Toy Story 3 (EUR exclusive) 6€/slot
1. meeek (host)
2. Usuyami
3. rams81

[quote name='Hammer_jay']Fight Night Champion - Full Game ($30/$6 per)

2. rams81
3. Hammer_jay
4. illmatic21
5. Imatador15

jst need a host now[/QUOTE]
big maybe

[quote name='LouieT']For everyone who still needs to reset their password, Click here for password retrieval[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bastiartadi']It's not that it's bad, it's because it ruined a perfectly good story. PoP is easily in the top 5 video game stories I've ever played (minus the epilogue of course)! Not video games of all time because PoP is horrible. But the story is top notch. If you want an explanation, feel free to send me a PM! I'll be more than happy to explain why I love it![/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more.

If you enjoyed the relationship between the Prince and Elika, skip the DLC

Selling some accounts with

1. MAG, Infamous 2 and Deadlist warrior for $12
2. God of War collection and Origins SOLD

Want to buy some full retail games Arcana Hearts 3,Saints Row 2, Section 8 Prejudice, Mass Effect 2, Record of Argast War and I still want MAG if you have that , The more games on 1 account the better.

[quote name='jamehze']You have to call Sony customer service to my knowledge.

Looking for:
Sidescroller, Explodemon, Swarm, Back Ops, Red Faction Guerilla/Armageddon, Motorstorm Apocalypse, Echochrome 2, Tumble, Hot Pursuit, Medal of Honor Frontline, Monopoly Streets

Sell me your slots or let's start a group[/QUOTE]

Is Motorstorm Apocalypse available on the store? Or DLC? Or full game is on the UK store or something?

Again, $30, $40, or $50 for this last game share?
And are you guys good for inFamous 2, DS2, the Crysis's, Borderlands+DLC, all the full games?

[quote name='jamehze']So I just found out my Might and Magic/Clash of Heroes group which I had, had its password changed. I was able to revert so that's all good, but I looked through the groups and adamsant12, who was originally in it, is now banned from CAG. Anyone remember why he was banned and might he be the reason?[/QUOTE]

From page 25 of the PSN code trading forum
"10-05-2011, 02:36 AM
keck17
This message has been deleted by shrike4242. Reason: Garbage cleanup - duplicate account for bunk22 / adamsant12."

So, apparently bunk22, adamsant12, and keck17 were the same person.

Also, looking for Monopoly Streets.

[quote name='bastiartadi']It's not that it's bad, it's because it ruined a perfectly good story. PoP is easily in the top 5 video game stories I've ever played (minus the epilogue of course)! Not video games of all time because PoP is horrible. But the story is top notch. If you want an explanation, feel free to send me a PM! I'll be more than happy to explain why I love it![/QUOTE]

No need! I really liked it myself. :)

Have shares of the following:
1. Arcana Heart 3
2. Split/Second

In separate accounts, would like to trade for infamous 2 or other games of similar value, will top up as necessary.

I have a few shares to sell, selling off most of mine

Plants Vs Zombies, Stacking, and Explodemon - 6
Metal Gear Solid PSX - 2
Mortal kombat trilogy/Ugly americans - 5
Infamous Festival of Blood - 2

[quote name='WV Matsui']Damn you guys talk me into too much!

Anyone have a PoP Trilogy share?[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to go in on a group as I have been wanting to get it but my LT Share group doesn't appear to be grabbing this before the apocalypse heh.

omg why does everybody change the password of gameshare account , already lost 2 account because of this shit !!
1. was the split second account what i bought from mauaus ([email protected])
2. was the god of war collection both 2 ps2 games and 2 psp games from clonesniper666 ([email protected])

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Looking to either get a group going for these with some reliable users:

Call of Duty: Black Ops : $60 ($12/Spot)
Splinter Cell HD Collection : $40 ($8/spot)

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition : $30 ($5/spot)
Dead Space : $20 ($5/spot)
inFAMOUS 2 : $60 ($12/Spot)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe : $20 ($5/Spot)

1. Xxamir15xX (Buyer)
2. Xxamir15xX
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

I``ll be taking 2 spots of any we end up getting.[/QUOTE]

Would you be will to add Dead Space 2 to the list? Just wondering.

I've managed to find a share for Black Ops. So, my updated list is:

Dark Void Survivor Missions
Dead to Rights: Retribution GAC Pack
Killzone 3 From the Ashes Map Pack
Killzone 3 Steel Rain Map Pack
LittleBigPlanet 2 Move Pack
Prince of Persia Epilogue
Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen Maps and Characters Pack
Bioshock Challenge Rooms
Dante's Inferno Dark Forest
Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia

As before, if anybody has a share available for these games, please let me know via PM.

John.Q.Dough looks to be another 100% Trophy Hunter. Thought I was the only one here. On another note, anyone get the new PlayStation Store Visa card, LOL?

[quote name='bastiartadi']Known scammer. Beware.

imthebatman (mrwan_aNNACONDa) - http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/16927...ml#post2256694

Goes without saying that you should check the OP for our scammers list.
[/QUOTE]

hey guys i swear iam not a scammer i get scamm by some one his name is bullet_proof and he stole my acc with farcry 2 and meek never believe me iam the one who get scammed i swear and i told him that
and i didnt want any one to think iam a scammer i can make any one here go first or make a deal with a middle man is that what its take to believe that iam not that scammer
and just wait for that bullet_proof when he share the farcry 2 you will know that he the one who stole my account :(

[quote name='NSYNC']John.Q.Dough looks to be another 100% Trophy Hunter. Thought I was the only one here. On another note, anyone get the new PlayStation Store Visa card, LOL?[/QUOTE]

I would, but as per usual, it's unavailable in Canada, lol.

[quote name='imthebatman']hey guys i swear iam not a scammer i get scamm by some one his name is bullet_proof and he stole my acc with farcry 2 and meek never believe me iam the one who get scammed i swear and i told him that
and i didnt want any one to think iam a scammer i can make any one here go first or make a deal with a middle man is that what its take to believe that iam not that scammer
and just wait for that bullet_proof when he share the farcry 2 you will know that he the one who stole my account :([/QUOTE]

wut.

Renegade Ops
1 slot available (2592MB) - $3.00

Heavy Rain The Taxidermist DLC
1 slot available (907MB) - $1.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
5 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

-----
harleymandvdson paid back $11 loan
jlazenby1 paid back $3 loan

Trading or selling:

Share 1: Infamous 2
Share 2: Infamous Hero Edition DLC
Share 3: Infamous: Festival of Blood (with dynamic theme) + Sideway: NY

I will include the dlc share with the Infamous 2 game. Just pm me any reasonable offers.

Thanks

[quote name='last CHANce']
So, apparently bunk22, adamsant12, and keck17 were the same person.

Also, looking for Monopoly Streets.[/QUOTE]
That's helpful. Maybe there's a common link?

Monopoly Streets ($30)
1. (host)
2. iwarboy
3. jamehze
4. dangkid
5. last chance

[quote name='Tu13es']Is Motorstorm Apocalypse available on the store? Or DLC? Or full game is on the UK store or something?[/QUOTE]
Full game came out on the UK store last week.

P.S. Force Unleashed was terrible. It's cheap now though. Never tried the DLC.

[quote name='NSYNC']I want to play Force Unleashed, but have never seen Star Wars. How much for the DLC?[/QUOTE]

Its 3 DLC levels for 10 $ each. I was interested in a share, but they were on sale some weeks ago and i ended up buying all three for 7.50 with PS+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back