CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shhximxhiding']I was an original member of that group and may be able to help you out with the password, but you should contact the original host smiley241275 for help first. Let me know if he doesnt get back you you and I will see what I can do.[/QUOTE]
any luck with this. Was part of the initial share as well.

Had a great trade with the_noob.

I I hope there aren't any good stuff this week. I am backlogged more than ever.

ME2
AC Brotherhood
RE5
ICO
SotC
PoP Collection
La Noire
Tomb Raider Underworld (PS+)
Alice: Madness Returns
Alice

and that's just PSN releases. Still have Star Ocean: Last Hope and Nier to play too!

Good God

[quote name='bastiartadi']Had a great trade with the_noob.

ME2
AC Brotherhood
RE5
ICO
SotC
PoP Collection
La Noire
Alice

and that's just PSN releases. Still have Star Ocean: Last Hope and Nier to play too!

Good God[/QUOTE]

My backlog.
Batman AC
DAO
JC2
Sonic Generations

I enjoyed Nier btw, even though it gets repetitive its a good game.

ME2
AC Brotherhood
RE5
ICO
SotC
PoP Collection
La Noire
Alice

Good God[/QUOTE]

When you do get around to playing them, you won't be dissapointed. ME2 is simply amazing; RE5 is great, especially the Lost in Nightmares DLC that comes with the Gold Edition. It has a proper survival horror feel and you'll love it if you are a fan of the original games. I loved LA Noire and i just completed ICO which, i have to say, has one of the truly unforgettable final scenes i've seen in a video game)

Last edited by a moderator:

ME2
AC Brotherhood
RE5
ICO
SotC
PoP Collection
La Noire
Alice

Good God[/QUOTE]

And you have the greatest game ever, Shadow of The Colossus, on that list. If anyone here has been on GameSpot System Wars, you may have seen me constantly ranting about how fucking amazing this game is.

[quote name='Brainberry']My backlog.
Batman AC
DAO
JC2
Sonic Generations

I enjoyed Nier btw, even though it gets repetitive its a good game.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to play Nier - i've heard so many great things about the story. I'll probably pick it up once i'm through with Shadow of the Colossus, Arkham City and Odin Sphere

That's barely a backlog. I'm backed up by about 30 games. This holiday's Best Buy and Walmart deals doubled it.

I'm really slow with playing games. I shouldn't be buying anymore.

Why buy games that your not ready to play? They drop in price significantly before you even play them. Once you crack the seal you realize you paid $60 for it and now you can get it for $10.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I can't wait to play Nier - i've heard so many great things about the story. I'll probably pick it up once i'm through with Shadow of the Colossus, Arkham City and Odin Sphere[/QUOTE]

Well, you can count SOTC in my backlog but I played it for 2 hours and couldn;t get into it.

Is the game really only boss battles?

[quote name='TylDurden']Why buy games that your not ready to play? They drop in price significantly before you even play them. Once you crack the seal you realize you paid $60 for it and now you can get it for $10.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you didn't see any of those $5 shipped new games from Best Buy (Motorstorm, Time Crisis, War for Cybertron, Crysis 2, etc) or you don't participate in House Party, etc (free GT5 for Dec). You won't see them dropping to the $5 until after this console generation. Only the worst games or some pre-trophy era games go down that low. Also, I built up a sizeable personal collection before I started swapping which fuels my backlog.

[quote name='Brainberry']Well, you can count SOTC in my backlog but I played it for 2 hours and couldn;t get into it.

Is the game really only boss battles?[/QUOTE]

And awesome experiences and emotions. It's just beautiful to play, make sure you go in the right mood to play it. What colossus are you on?

[quote name='Blabadon']And awesome experiences and emotions. It's just beautiful to play, make sure you go in the right mood to play it. What colossus are you on?[/QUOTE]

Beat the second one.

Stopped playing.

I've been trying to sell the slot here lol

[quote name='jamehze']I'm guessing you didn't see any of those $5 shipped new games from Best Buy (Motorstorm, Time Crisis, War for Cybertron, Crysis 2, etc) or you don't participate in House Party, etc (free GT5 for Dec). You won't see them dropping to the $5 until after this console generation. Only the worst games or some pre-trophy era games go down that low. Also, I built up a sizeable personal collection before I started swapping which fuels my backlog.[/QUOTE]
They were all pretty much out of stock in my state entirely. I thought he was talking about the B2G1. Hell ya get a back log for $5, not for $120 though.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']That and the new share system still confuses me...[/QUOTE]

It seems confusing because it's different, but it's just as simple as the "old" way. Accounts are also alot more secure, and that's never a bad thing.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I've been trying to avoid this thread because my backlog has built up too much lol

That and the new share system still confuses me...[/QUOTE]

There's a new share system?

I thought Skyrim would have tripled my backlog, but I've showed some surprising restraint in games this year. Still have a couple $20 PSN cards that I'm in no hurry to use.

Am I the only one that isn't really digging LA Noire? I'm not really sure what it is that I'm not liking either, as I'm still playing through it. Maybe I just expected more.

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Am I the only one that isn't really digging LA Noire? I'm not really sure what it is that I'm not liking either, as I'm still playing through it. Maybe I just expected more.[/QUOTE]

I liked it. Gives off a cool "vibe". The theme on the main menu when you boot it up never gets old, haha.

[quote name='evantrees']any luck with this. Was part of the initial share as well.[/QUOTE]

Please contact Smiley241275, the original host of this share. If you are an original member or can prove your ownership he should get back to you pretty quickly with the password. If he does not get back to you than PM me and I will contact him for you, he has always responded quickly anytime I have PM'ed him.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']NFL Blitz is up on PSN Store. Just use Search to find it![/QUOTE]

BOUGHT! Everyone in my group, check your PM's.

[quote name='Brainberry']Darksiders is on the PSN store.

fucking loved that game.[/QUOTE]

How much is it?

Can someone post a full update?

EA has been touting for months that Blitz was gonna hit tomorrow and then today they send an email saying it's out today. Damn they are confused! Glad it's out though!

Selling-

Marvel Pinball and Zen Pinball $1
The Baconing $2
Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue $2.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC (Reverie and Resurrection) $3
Swords and Soldiers (Has move support) - $0.50

[quote name='WV Matsui']How much is it?

Can someone post a full update?

EA has been touting for months that Blitz was gonna hit tomorrow and then today they send an email saying it's out today. Damn they are confused! Glad it's out though![/QUOTE]

Darksiders ($19.99)
NFL Blitz ($14.99)
TNT Racers ($9.99)

I'd be all over Darksiders if I hadn't already played the shit out of it lol

Awesome Adventure/RPG

Holy PS+!

PSN Game:(Free)
Back to the Future The Game – Full Series – 1/3
Sword & Soldiers – 1/3

minis: (Free)
Stick Man Rescue – 1/10

PS one Classics: (Free)
Syphon Filter – 1/3
Syphon Filter 2 – 1/3
Syphon Filter 3 – 1/3

Full Game Trials:
Toy Story 3: The Video Game – 1/10
Cars 2 – 1/17

Media:
Qore Episode 44 – January – 1/10

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Felyne Fighter Avatar – 1/10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Lance Avatar – 1/10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Poogie Avatar – 1/10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Avatar Bundle 3 – 1/10 (PS+ Price $0.99)
Abstract Art Dynamic Theme – 1/17
Assassin’s Creed Revelation Dynamic Theme – 1/24

PSN Games:
Rocket Knight – 50% off – 1/3 (PS+ Price $7.50)
Burnout Crash! – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Crysis – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $10.49)
Deathspank – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $6.99)
Fancy Pants Adventure – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Gatling Gears – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Risk Factions – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $4.89)
Capcom Super Pack Discount – 75% off – 1/24 (PS+ Price $10.00)

Add-Ons:
Dante’s Inferno DLC Bundle – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $10.49)
Dead Space 2 DLC Bundle – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $10.49)
Dragon Age 2 – Legacy Pack – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $6.39)
Dungeon Defenders: Quest for the Lost Enternia Shards: Part 1 – 75% off – 1/17 (PS+ Price $1.00)
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit DLC Bundle – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $20.99)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 – Birdie Pack – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $7.69)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 – Eagle Pack – 30% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $17.49)

PS3 Full Games:
Dante’s Inferno Super Bundle – 25% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $14.99)
Darksiders – 20% off – 1/3 (PS+ Price $15.99)
Dead Space 2 Super Bundle – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $35.99)
Shift 2 Unleashed Bundle – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $39.99)
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Super Bundle – 20% off – 1/10 (PS+ Price $39.99)

NFL Blitz ($15.00)
snakemaster2389 (host)

$5.00 (re-sellable slots)
1. jimjones(waiting for a response)
----------
$2.50 (non-resellable slots)
1. gamerGirl34

add yourself to the group if u want in!
update: i have added funds but havent bought game yet. waiting on jimjones and two more people
update 2: im talkwing with meek and might have him host. not sure yet though

Sent the payment for Blitz NSYNC, too bad I probably won't be able to download it today since my internet is giving me trouble.

need To Free Up Some Space so Selling My Shares!!!

Bloodrayne $3

Mortal Kombat Kollection & Ugly Americans $4

or

Will Trade

PM With Offers

tumblr_lj8ave5d181qef6ino1_500.gif

Dragon Age: Origins (11.4GB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Trine (355MB) & Trine 2 (1144MB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - blurrz
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50

[quote name='snakemaster2389']NFL Blitz ($15.00)
Snakemaster2389 (host)

$5.00
1. jimjones
----------
$2.50
1. gamerGirl34

add yourself to the group if u want in![/QUOTE]

Ok Im In!

[quote name='NSYNC']Dragon Age: Origins (11.4GB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Trine (355MB) & Trine 2 (1144MB)
1 slot available - $6.67

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
3 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle (185MB) & Tomb Raider Underworld (6149MB)
1 slot available - $4.00
Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).

Dragon Age: Origins
$6.67
2. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$3.33
1. TurkFebruary - Paid/Downloaded
2. Brainberry - Paid/Downloaded

Just Cause 2 Bundle
$10.00
1. TurkFebruary - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$5.00
1. gamerGirl34 - Paid/Downloaded
2. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded?

Alice + DLC
$14.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. raiden_86 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$7.00
1. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

Trine & Trine 2
$6.67
2. evilboi - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$3.33
1. Bigwig_rah - Paid/Downloaded
2. TylDurden - Paid/Downloaded

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13 - Paid/Downloaded
2. firesword2007 - Paid/Downloaded

NFL Blitz
$5.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. rams81 - Paid
----------
$2.50
1. WV Matsui - Paid/Downloaded
2. Brockothoko

ICO/SOTC + Oddworld
$18.11
1. ryanhaggan - Paid/Downloaded
2. Fondren - Paid/Downloaded

----------
$9.11
1. TylDurden - Paid/Downloaded
2. chewy12 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
Timeshares
Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle - blurrz
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00
Trine & Trine 2 - $1.50
[/QUOTE]

I will be downloading in about 30 minutes!

Just an FYI as you have me down as being complete!

Nice update for Plus! Been meaning to get Back to the Future. Great update!

[quote name='Heavyd814life']When you do get around to playing them, you won't be dissapointed. ME2 is simply amazing; RE5 is great, especially the Lost in Nightmares DLC that comes with the Gold Edition. It has a proper survival horror feel and you'll love it if you are a fan of the original games. I loved LA Noire and i just completed ICO which, i have to say, has one of the truly unforgettable final scenes i've seen in a video game)[/QUOTE]

I'm more than halfway through ME2 and it's nothing compared to ME1. ME2 is just better in absolutely all aspects than the first. If RE5 has the action of RE4 and the horror of RE1-3, then I'm for a treat. I'm completely aware of team ICO's work. I regretted not buying ICO and SotC back when I still had a PS2 so it was a real delight when it was announced that it'll come out on PSN.

No doubt they're all great games. Just need to find time to start/finish all of em! School's starting too, so that will take a bunch of my time.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I will be downloading in about 30 minutes!

Just an FYI as you have me down as being complete![/QUOTE]

Every Phantom gets a different password in my groups so if anything goes wrong I know who to balme, haha. You're as good as "Paid/Downloaded" in my book.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']When you do get around to playing them, you won't be dissapointed. ME2 is simply amazing; RE5 is great, especially the Lost in Nightmares DLC that comes with the Gold Edition. It has a proper survival horror feel and you'll love it if you are a fan of the original games. I loved LA Noire and i just completed ICO which, i have to say, has one of the truly unforgettable final scenes i've seen in a video game)[/QUOTE]

I'm more than halfway through ME2 and it's nothing compared to ME1. ME2 is just better in absolutely all aspects than the first. If RE5 has the action of RE4 and the horror of RE1-3, then I'm for a treat. I'm completely aware of team ICO's work. I regretted not buying ICO and SotC back when I still had a PS2 so it was a real delight when it was announced that it'll come out on PSN.

No doubt they're all great games. Just need to find time to start/finish all of em! School's starting too, so that will take a bunch of my time.

[quote name='MightySlacker']I thought Skyrim would have tripled my backlog, but I've showed some surprising restraint in games this year. Still have a couple $20 PSN cards that I'm in no hurry to use.

Am I the only one that isn't really digging LA Noire? I'm not really sure what it is that I'm not liking either, as I'm still playing through it. Maybe I just expected more.

Dave[/QUOTE]
maybe you don't like being a cop lol

[quote name='the_noob']Buying:

Madden NFL arcade - i want to buy or lend (for a couple of days)

rdr undead dlc EU
[/QUOTE]
if I can get my bud to deactivate, he's not playing it anymore...

[quote name='gamerGirl34']NFL Blitz is up on PSN Store. Just use Search to find it![/QUOTE]
yup, unfortunately no demo
Probably going to grab it anyway. I can host, and would like another game added, like Trine 2.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']NFL Blitz ($15.00)
Snakemaster2389 (host)

$5.00 (re-sellable slots)
1. jimjones
----------
$2.50 (non-resellable slots)
1. gamerGirl34

add yourself to the group if u want in!
update: i have added funds but havent bought game yet. waiting on jimjones and two more people[/QUOTE]
I'm lost, don't you want the game?

[quote name='Brainberry']Well, you can count SOTC in my backlog but I played it for 2 hours and couldn;t get into it.

Is the game really only boss battles?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You just need to beat the colossi. The first two are a walk on the park. Starting from the fourth one, you have to think on how to beat the son of a bitch. Think it took me a good 15 minutes to figure out how to kill the 4th one. Another 15 to actually kill it.

I say try it out for another 2-3 hours. No one is buying the share anyway, might as well make the most out of it.

EDIT:
I'm pretty sick and tired PS+ offering Spyro, Crash Bandicot and Spyphon Filter all the frikin time every month. Give us good PS1 games for free! Vanguard Bandits please!!

[quote name='bastiartadi']No one is buying the share anyway, might as well make the most out of it.[/QUOTE]

I did, but now you got me worried. Doesn't sound like my type of game at all. Hopefully ICO comes through. Thought I'd give these games a shot since they're so much different from what I usually play.

[quote name='bastiartadi']If RE5 has the action of RE4 and the horror of RE1-3, then I'm for a treat.[/QUOTE]

It certainly has the action of RE4, but the horror of RE1-3 has been lost for awhile and continues to be. There may some moments that make you jump, but that's about it. The true RE experience lies in the RE5 DLC "Lost in Nightmares". That one was made specifically for the fans of the old games and can have some chilling and frightful moments.

After all that though, I enjoyed the game through and through. Solid game that can hold up on it's own merits.

[quote name='NSYNC']I did, but now you got me worried. Doesn't sound like my type of game at all. Hopefully ICO comes through. Thought I'd give these games a shot since they're so much different from what I usually play.[/QUOTE]

Ha, sorry about that. SotC is certainly one of a kind. There are no normal enemies that you can kill in 2 or 3 strikes. Just colossi that you have to think hard so that you can beat them. I don't know about you guys but I found it fun coming of a way to beat them!

[quote name='bastiartadi']
EDIT:
I'm pretty sick and tired PS+ offering Spyro, Crash Bandicot and Spyphon Filter all the frikin time every month. Give us good PS1 games for free! Vanguard Bandits please!![/QUOTE]

full game BTTF download is awesome though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back