CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for re gold edition or a group to buy it i can host but need some instruction to do it
wanna a resellable slot, pm if someone is interested its from us store. ;)

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Family Game Night 1&3 $7 ($3 off! Final offer. Also open to trades)

Just Cause 2 & all dlc $10[/QUOTE]

Is jc2 good? I know I could check metacritic or another review site, but would opinion of fellow cag'ers. If possible I would also like to know about how many hours this game takes.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Is jc2 good? I know I could check metacritic or another review site, but would opinion of fellow cag'ers. If possible I would also like to know about how many hours this game takes.[/QUOTE]

Just Cause 2 is one of the few open world games I loved. Skydiving is great and blowing things up never gets old. The story and voice acting is awful, but gameplay is awesome.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']Is jc2 good? I know I could check metacritic or another review site, but would opinion of fellow cag'ers. If possible I would also like to know about how many hours this game takes.[/QUOTE]

It's pretty cool. Killing and blowing shit up and plus the graphics are great! Complete freedom to work thru at your own pace.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Just purchased a couple of slots from Lubu1001, that makes 2 separate transactions within the past month or so, each having gone nice and smooth. Thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone feels a little apprehensive purchasing any slots from him considering his "noob" status.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='shhximxhiding']I have also dealt with Lubu1001 on 2 separate occasions and everything went perfectly (once a month or two ago, and again yesterday). Would not hesitate to purchase from this member again.[/QUOTE]
considering Lubu said he's djemali from ps3hax, and has a .co.uk address, while djemali is from Netherlands, I'd say you're wrong to call him legit.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=2886

I think he could be hammer_jay, a UK guy who was banned after scamming heavyd and others.

[quote name='darkpal245']Red Dead Redemption & all dlc - $8 per slot

H. darkpal245 (neutral)
1. envelopes - Paid
2. Hammer_jay - Paid
3. Darklighter - Paid
4. xealot - Paid
5. Megadrixfire - Paid[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Not saying Lubu is legit or not, but a few good transactions with him doesn't necessarily make him legit, as has been proven with scammers on here in the past..

Those good transactions can always change into bad ones if he felt like scamming. Same thing happened with badman.

[quote name='sunghost']Not saying Lubu is legit or not, but a few good transactions with him doesn't necessarily make him legit, as has been proven with scammers on here in the past..

Those good transactions can always change into bad ones if he felt like scamming. Same thing happened with badman.[/QUOTE]

And bunk/chewy etc etc

[quote name='Brainberry']The one thing bad about phantoms is having to wait for the person to start DL'n & Install it lol[/QUOTE]

Been waiting weeks now to play Alice and over 24h to play NCAA Football 12.

[quote name='juanjoalbo']Looking for re gold edition or a group to buy it i can host but need some instruction to do it
wanna a resellable slot, pm if someone is interested its from us store. ;)[/QUOTE]

I'm down for a resellable slot if you do end up making a group.

I came back to this thread to see what's going on, since i'm not very active anymore. So, what's going on? Btw, happy New Year (even though i'm a little late).

[quote name='NSYNC']Been waiting weeks now to play Alice and over 24h to play NCAA Football 12.[/QUOTE]

Has he replied to you yet?

I want to play already!!! lol

Alice was surprisingly good btw, blew my mind that it got such a low score.

[quote name='harleymandvdson']I came to on this thread too see what's going on, since i'm not very active anymore. So, what's going on?[/QUOTE]

Its hanging in there, still enough interest going on and people like NSYNC have been grinding and going the extra mile to get shit done.

4 slot shares will suffice.

[quote name='Brainberry']Its hanging in there, still enough interest going on and people like NSYNC have been grinding and going the extra mile to get shit done.
[/QUOTE]Nice to hear it's still going well. Well, hopefully i'll be back (for good) soon.

[quote name='meeek']considering Lubu said he's djemali from ps3hax, and has a .co.uk address, while djemali is from Netherlands, I'd say you're wrong to call him legit.
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=2886

I think he could be hammer_jay, a UK guy who was banned after scamming heavyd and others. Same paypal last name.[/QUOTE]

The thread you linked to is invite only and unfortunately I have not been invited so I am unable to look at whatever is there.

[quote name='sunghost']Not saying Lubu is legit or not, but a few good transactions with him doesn't necessarily make him legit, as has been proven with scammers on here in the past..

Those good transactions can always change into bad ones if he felt like scamming. Same thing happened with badman.[/QUOTE]

All I was saying was that I had two transactions with him that went well, my comment was not meant to vouch for him or to say that he is definitely legit, I was just passing on my experiences to other cag members as I saw SteamboatOperator doing the same.

Hopefully the fishiness of it all is just a slight misunderstanding and everything will check out fine. I just figured I'd throw the guy a bone since my transactions with him went very well.

@sunghost: I agree, no doubt, however that could be said for any and everyone who participates on this thread.

[quote name='MrRosales']I'm down for a resellable slot if you do end up making a group.[/QUOTE]

We need 2 phantoms for Resident Evil 5 gold edition us store

Resellables: 6.70 usd
1.juanjoalbo (host)
2.MrRosales
Phantoms: 3.30 usd

Fill the places if someone want a panthom

[quote name='Brainberry']Selling

Dead Island, Assassins Creed, Chaos Theory 22.00(4 off)

Just Cause 2 + Bundle 9.00

Trine 2 5.00[/QUOTE]
PM sent

[quote name='juanjoalbo']We need 2 phantoms for Resident Evil 5 gold edition us store

1.juanjoalbo (host)
2.MrRosales
1.jimjones

Fill the places if someone want a panthom[/QUOTE]

im down for a phantom but does anyone know the file size for the install? Will need to check hard drive space.

can someone pls explain me how the things with the phantom shares work.ive been here for quite a while but still dont understand how you get 4 shares.thnx in advance.

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

1.juanjoalbo (host)
2.MrRosales

1.jimjones
2.Brockothocko

Looks like we got a full group here.

Dead Island (3235MB), Assassin's Creed (7810MB) & Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD (4916MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $13.00

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Dead Island, Assassin's Creed & Chaos Theory
$26.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. Brainberry - Paid

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded

Deus Ex & Amy
$26.00

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. WV Matsui - Need to download Amy
2. Friend - Need to download Amy
----------
Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet2 and Sly Trilogy are only £19.99 on the UK/EU store. Splinter Cell Trilogy is £16.47. May be something a few are interested in.

Mortal Kombat Kollection & Ugly Americans $4

Pure $4

or

Will Trade

PM With Offers

11111111111111116788313vn0.gif

thanks streamboat and shhximxhiding :)
@meek i have no clue what your on about im just trying to get involed and sell/buy some games

Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$6. Red dead redemption + undead pack and all dlc

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1.50 final fantasy tactics suikoden dark stalkers

$3 Saints row 2

Discount If buy multiple slots

[quote name='MrRosales']Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

1.juanjoalbo (host)
2.MrRosales

1.jimjones
2.Brockothocko

Looks like we got a full group here.[/QUOTE]

Done sending mp to the group and contacting nsync to ask some question about hsoting a share ;) my first time im virgin ha haha

[quote name='NSYNC']Dead Island (3235MB), Assassin's Creed (7810MB) & Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory HD (4916MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $13.00

Rayman: Origins (1454MB) & Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves (1069MB)
1 slot available - $18.20

NCAA Football 12 (6786MB)
1 "Phantom" available - $10.00

Batman: Arkham City - The Arkham Bundle (232MB)
1 slot available - $5.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
3 slots available - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Dead Island, Assassin's Creed & Chaos Theory
$26.00
1. NSYNC - Paid
2. Brainberry - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. Brainberry - Paid

NCAA Football 12
$20.00
1. NSYNC - Paid/Downloaded
2. rams81 - Paid/Downloaded
----------
$10.00
1. Brockothoko - Paid/Downloaded

Deus Ex & Amy
$26.00

1. NSYNC - Paid
2. clonesniper666 - Paid
----------
$13.00
1. WV Matsui - Need to download Amy
2. Friend - Need to download Amy
----------
Modern Warfare 2, LittleBigPlanet2 and Sly Trilogy are only £19.99 on the UK/EU store. Splinter Cell Trilogy is £16.47. May be something a few are interested in.[/QUOTE]

Did you get my pm?

I'll just buy the phantom after I sell something(8 short) seems like that guy backed out

Or I can spot mauaus $1 so he can occupy the phantom sine he was offering me 12 & 10.00 psn card for my sellable.

@ jamzhe its all urs man

[quote name='NSYNC']I'll take the PSN card + money. Or I can give you $9 Brainberry and keep both resale slots.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll take the 9.00
Need the game playable by tonight so I can play with my roommate

[quote name='BARTstation']Well good thing I only bought a 1 dollar account. FF7 wasn't even on the account and Suikoden was already active. I will not give him the benefit of the doubt. Those who had better transactions good job. It's fine though it's only a dollar. But I should have done much more research. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

im sorry i mixed up ff7 with tactics and i issued you a refund what more could you ask for ?

edit i was gunna offer you my other account with $4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more
for free but when i see your post before i have even responded kinda bad mannered

Store has been updated. I want NBA Jam, Max and the Magic Marker, and possibly Risk Factions. Anyone else interested?

NBA Jam $10
Max and the Magic Marker $5
Risk Factions $7

Yikes, looks like the price of Toy Story 3 has dropped significantly now.

Sports Champions ($29.99)
Toy Story 3: The Video Game ($19.99)

I highly recommend everyone getting Toy Story 3. Easily the best movie game tie up I've ever played.

[quote name='jamehze']Store has been updated. I want NBA Jam, Max and the Magic Marker, and possibly Risk Factions. Anyone else interested?

NBA Jam $10
Max and the Magic Marker $5
Risk Factions $7[/QUOTE]

I was going to purchase Max and the Magic Marker on my main, but if there is enough interest I wouldn't mind hosting a group for it. As far as NBA Jam is concerned, I should be done with it within a week or two, If your willing to wait I can sell you my share for 2 bucks. Sound kosher?

Looking for all four CoD Black Ops map packs. They can be in different shares, PM me if you have any for sale.

Max and the Magic Marker PSN price $5.00

Sellable ($1.67)
1.jamehze
2. groz24

Phantom ($0.83)
1. SteamboatOperator - Host

I'm assuming both of you gentlemen were interested in a sellable slot, if that is not the case please adjust your positions accordingly. Anyone else who is interested feel free to add yourself.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Max and the Magic Marker PSN price $5.00

Sellable ($1.67)
1.jamehze
2. groz24

Phantom ($0.83)
1. SteamboatOperator - Host
2.WV Matsui

I'm assuming both of you gentlemen were interested in a sellable slot, if that is not the case please adjust your positions accordingly. Anyone else who is interested feel free to add yourself.[/QUOTE]

Why not

Max and the Magic Marker PSN price $5.00

Sellable ($1.67)
1. jamehze (Paid)
2. groz24 (Paid)

Phantom ($0.83)
1. SteamboatOperator - Host (Paid/Activated)
2. WV Matsui (Paid)

Game has been purchased, account info is being sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back