CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bill123']Would anyone be up for adding Bloodrayne PS2 classic to this gameshare? If so I'll host.[/QUOTE]
i already have bloodrayne and it hasn't aged that well. maybe add something else

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I'm leaning towards resale. My only concern with this is that I think more Telltale Games titles (like Monkey Island) will show up free for PS+ this year, since several of them did it 2011. They already had freebies for Sam & Max, Back to the Future and Jurassic Park. It's reasonable to assume that titles like Monkey Island and Strong Bad's will show up for free soon.[/QUOTE]

Monkey Island 1 & 2 are Lucasarts, not Telltale (Tales of Monkey Island).

Selling all on 1 account:
Borderlands
Street Fighter 3
Castlevania HoD
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Tekken 5
Final Fantasy Tactics
Zombie Apocalypse
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
.detuned
Twisted Metal 2
Final Fantasy 7
Fat Princess
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
High Stakes Poker
Street Fighter 4 Femme Fatale Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Rocketmen Axis of Evil
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Mortal Kombat 2
Various LBP DLC

$16 !!

Selling the following titles (1 slot,seperate accounts):

Red Faction: Guerilla - 4$
DeathSpank 3: The Baconing - 2$
Payday: The Heist - 3$

If you buy all of them,you'll get them for 6$!

[quote name='TylDurden']Wait, there's a difference?[/QUOTE]

Well, he was just concerned that since Telltale games had been free as part of Playstation Plus that the Telltale Monkey Island titles might do the same in the future. However, Monkey Island 1 & 2 ("Secret of" and "LeChuck's Revenge") are developed and published by Lucasarts, not Telltale (who made Tales of Monkey Island). "Curse of" and "Escape from" are also by Lucasarts.

[quote name='Yanksfan']I personally am glad to see AMY doing so poorly.

And Steamboat, Enslaved got good reviews. 82/100 on Metacritic isn't mediocre. It just sold like shit is all. :([/QUOTE]

I was under the impression it was rocking something like a 7.5 average, my mistake. Either way I would give it a near perfect score, I absolutely love that game.

[quote name='Derfel']Well, he was just concerned that since Telltale games had been free as part of Playstation Plus that the Telltale Monkey Island titles might do the same in the future. However, Monkey Island 1 & 2 ("Secret of" and "LeChuck's Revenge") are developed and published by Lucasarts, not Telltale (who made Tales of Monkey Island). "Curse of" and "Escape from" are also by Lucasarts.[/QUOTE]
So those are 4 different games and not just different naming conventions from 2 different studios of the same 2 games?

[quote name='TylDurden']So those are 4 different games and not just different naming conventions from 2 different studios of the same 2 games?[/QUOTE]

Right. To be specific, it goes like this:

1990 - The Secret of Monkey Island (Lucasarts)
1991 - Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge (Lucasarts)
1997 - The Curse of Monkey Island (Lucasarts)
2000 - Escape from Monkey Island (Lucasarts)
2009 - The Secret of Monkey Island - Special Edition (Lucasarts)
2010 - Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge (Lucasarts)

And separately:

2009 - Tales of Monkey Island (Telltale Games, episodic)
Chapter 1: Launch of the Screaming Narwhal
Chapter 2: The Siege of Spinner Cay
Chapter 3: Lair of the Leviathan
Chapter 4: The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood
Chapter 5: Rise of the Pirate God

[quote name='GP2']Selling slot of Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club for $10. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Have they shown ANY support for this?

[quote name='NSYNC']Have they shown ANY support for this?[/QUOTE]

Aside from a few character skins no. Supposedly Naughty Dog is releasing some DLC this month, 4 Uncharted 2 maps -_- followed by 4 more Uncharted 2 maps. No substance to any of the DLC offered thus far.

[quote name='NSYNC']Have they shown ANY support for this?[/QUOTE]
When you wrote this, I went to Naughty Dog's web site and saw this. Apparently, they have some DLC coming on Tuesday, Janaury 17, 2012.

[quote name='TylDurden']and "Tales of" is a modern day remake of "Secret of" or just a modern remake of all?[/QUOTE]

"Tales of" isn't a remake at all; it's a new episodic story using the same universe and characters. Dave Grossman, one of the co-designers of the first two games, was the director of the new project and it also had some involvement from Ron Gilbert (another co-designer of the first two games) as well as Michael Stemmle (who worked on Escape from Monkey Island).

tl;dr - It's a totally new Monkey Island game/series; basically a sequel to Escape from Monkey Island.

[quote name='Derfel']Monkey Island 1 & 2 are Lucasarts, not Telltale (Tales of Monkey Island).[/QUOTE]

Yes. What Derfel said. Monkey Island 1 & 2 is from Lucasarts and is totally different from the Tales of Monkey Island game/series (neither is a remake of the other).

So the group looks like this for now I guess? Please reply Miguel_Zorro and Jokerkun890. Still need another who want phantom and somebody to host.

Monkey Island 1 & 2 + Red Johnson's Chronicles $27.98

Resale $9.33
mikehaggar99
Miguel_Zorro(?)

Phantom $4.66
Jokerkun890(?)

Its been two days since my last gameshare and I'm fiend'n for another.
N8WZg.jpg

The Original Killzone is coming to PSN on the 24th (PS2 classic) - $9.99

Resale $3.33
2.Topaz

Phantom $1.67
1. WV Matsui
2.Snake

Go go go!

Just need a Host!

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling all on 1 account:
Borderlands
Street Fighter 3
Castlevania HoD
Street Fighter Alpha 2
Tekken 5
Final Fantasy Tactics
Zombie Apocalypse
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
.detuned
Twisted Metal 2
Final Fantasy 7
Fat Princess
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Resident Evil 5 Versus Mode
Castlevania Symphony of the Night
High Stakes Poker
Street Fighter 4 Femme Fatale Pack
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Rocketmen Axis of Evil
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Mortal Kombat 2
Various LBP DLC

$16 !!

[quote name='WV Matsui']The Original Killzone is coming to PSN on the 24th PS2 classic - $9.99

NSYNC can you break this down for me please? :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='NSYNC']$3.33/1.67[/QUOTE]

Really? I hope this is some sort of inside joke.

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Really? I hope this is some sort of inside joke.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you mean. It's quite simple, really: The phantoms each pay 1/6th of the price and the holders of the sellable shares each pay 2/6th. 2/6 of $10 is $3.33 and 1/6 of $10 is $1.67

Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1.50 final fantasy tactics suikoden dark stalkers

$3 Saints row 2

$13 Fifa 12

$13 Alice in madness

$12 black ops + all map packs dlc

[quote name='Heavyd814life']I'm not sure what you mean. It's quite simple, really: The phantoms each pay 1/6th of the price and the holders of the sellable shares each pay 2/6th. 2/6 of $10 is $3.33 and 1/6 of $10 is $1.67[/QUOTE]

Yes, it *is* simple.

Selling/Trading:
1. BF1943
2. Deathspank the Baconing
3. EU Hot Pursuit DLC
4. Okabu
5. Pixel Junk Sidescroller
6. Rocketbirds Hardboiled Chicken
7. Sam and Max Season 2, Puzzle Agent, Rochard
8. Swarm

Non-negotiable slots (For clarification)
9. God of War Origins Collection $8
10. Red Faction Guerrilla $4

Wants:
Megaman 10, Sonic Adventure + DX, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Savage Moon + DLC, Stranger's Wrath

[quote name='Derfel']"Tales of" isn't a remake at all; it's a new episodic story using the same universe and characters. Dave Grossman, one of the co-designers of the first two games, was the director of the new project and it also had some involvement from Ron Gilbert (another co-designer of the first two games) as well as Michael Stemmle (who worked on Escape from Monkey Island).

tl;dr - It's a totally new Monkey Island game/series; basically a sequel to Escape from Monkey Island.[/QUOTE]
ah, cool. Thanks.

Anybody else interested? TylDurden?

[quote name='mikehaggar99']
Monkey Island 1 & 2 + Red Johnson's Chronicles $27.98

Resale $9.33
mikehaggar99
Miguel_Zorro(?)

Phantom $4.66
Jokerkun890(?)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lubu1001']Selling
$4 - final fantasy 7 parasite eve 1 castlevaina chronicles pixel junk shooter 1 suikoden blood omen legacy of kain + more

$3 mk vs dc

$2 street fighter 3 + mk collection

$4 resident evil 5 gold edition - SOLD

$4 castlevaina hod + all music , characters and Lvls dlc

$2 metal gear solid final fantasy 8 command and conquer tomb raider 1

$1.50 final fantasy tactics suikoden dark stalkers

$3 Saints row 2

$13 Fifa 12

$13 Alice in madness

$12 black ops + all map packs dlc[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I've sent you payment for C HoD, please send me details.

[quote name='whitedemon']Hey man, I've sent you payment for C HoD, please send me details.[/QUOTE]

Good luck. He has been known to be suspect.

[quote name='whitedemon']Hey man, I've sent you payment for C HoD, please send me details.[/QUOTE]

After reading these comments I immediately went to check on my Castlevania HoD shares that I purchased from Lubu and the account info has been changed, I can no longer access them. Has he been in contact with you via PM? I will be sending one his way shortly, hopefully the situation can be corrected.

Debating selling my main gameshare account.

The games are:

Fat Princess
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Shatter
Trine
Braid
Pixeljunk Shooter
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond
Zen Pinball
Tank Battles
Penny Arcade Eps 1/2
Megaman 10
GTA both Episodes
Final Fight Double Impact
Rocket Knight
Joe Danger
After Burner
Shank
Castle Crashers
Tomb Raider
Bladle Kitten
Castlevania
Sonic 4
Pacman
Dead Nation
Enslaved DLC
Plants VS Zombies
Explodemon
SSFIVAE DLC
Outland
Beyond Good and Evil
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Code Veronica

Far as price. I'm not sure I open to offers via pm.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']After reading these comments I immediately went to check on my Castlevania HoD shares that I purchased from Lubu and the account info has been changed, I can no longer access them. Has he been in contact with you via PM? I will be sending one his way shortly, hopefully the situation can be corrected.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he sold to you, deactivated, and is reselling?

Hope not.

@Mikehagger:
I am not 100% I'm up for this yet. I may have Red Johnson on another account in which case I would only be interested in the Monkey Island Bundle.

I have too many accounts on my system and need to make room, so I have a share of Dead Space Ignition that I need to get rid of. The first person to PM me will receive this share for free, the only requirement being that that person gives the share away for free here once they are done with it (the same condition that was set when this was given to me).

EDIT: CONGRATS TO MATSUI FOR THE FAST DRAW

Looking for:

Resident Evil 4 & CVX
American McGee's Alice
Toy Story 3
Oddworld

MAYBE:

Prince of Persia trilogy (or any Prince of Persia games)
Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
Red Dead
Sly Collection
Lara Croft Guardian of Light (is it any good?)

Selling:

Nothing. I give up on this Black Ops crap!

Looking to get rid of a few shares I don't use anymore:

SHARE 1 - $12
Tiger Woods 11 DLC real courses (8 courses, I think?)
Infamous
Little Big Planet
Killzone PSP
ModNation PSP

SHARE 2 - $6
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Infamous
Dead Nation
Killzone PSP
Pursuit Force PSP

SHARE 3 - $12
Pacman DX
Stardust
Wipeout Fury
Wipeout expansion

SHARE 4 - $6
Magic the Gathering (original) with all expansions

im looking for shares of re5 gold, child of eden, ps move heroes and some other good psn move games. i already have HoTD: Overkill, Sports Champs. and Deadmunds Quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back