CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='snakemaster2389']im getting iam alive on xbox so i just want journey[/QUOTE]

If you start a separate group for Journey, i'll take a phantom.

You do realize that if you have phantoms in your group you'll have to wait for whenever I Am Alive actually releases for them to be able to get their games properly, right? It might take a while...

[quote name='robilicious']the group was made so we get both games.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kanamit']Wait...what?....he wasnt selling those he was answering a post from MightySlacker....you gave him funds?....???[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the misconception, I was referring to him not his post,

Well anyways just wanted to say kudos to iwarboy for the successful transaction. :)

[quote name='clonesniper666']Thatgamecompany Gameshare: Flow, Flower, Journey

Resellabe:
1. clonesniper666
Phantom:
2.[/QUOTE]

Could we take out flow? The game's really boring.

[quote name='robilicious']I Am Alive , Journey.

We need a host!

2. Topaz

1.robilicious
2.snakemaster2389[/QUOTE]

Group is dead considering I Am Alive still has a tentative release date for PSN. I'm dropping out.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Journey Group

Sales- $7.50
---
Outsiders= $3.75
1.snakemaster2389
2. rams81[/QUOTE]

Isn't it $15?

yea its $15 and were gonna need a ps+ card to get it a week early.

Journey Group

Sales- $5.00
----
Outsiders= $2.50
1.snakemaster2389
2.rams81

DONT STOP

updated the prices, i suck at math. :(

Journey (3-13-2012) - $14.99

Sellable Slots ($5.00)
1. Heavyd814life (HOST)
2. Turkfebruary (PAID)

Non-Sellable Slots ($2.50)
1. SL4V3DOG (PAID)
2. Brainberry (PAID)

Brain and SL4V, i'll pm you guys my PayPal info so we can preorder this on Tuesday

Last edited by a moderator:
domo, how do you feel about getting this group rolling ASAP and cashing in on that Journey pre-order theme? Bigwig, koolkurt and myself are game. Payment info has been sent out.

If I Am Alive does not release within a week of Journey then I will simply create another account for each standalone title. Kosher?

Journey ($14.99) + I Am Alive ($14.99) - $29.98

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. domo325
Phantom (non-sellable) - $4.99
1. Bigwig_rah
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)

noob question here: We got a ps+ code for our Killzone group, can i buy games at the discount price on my main or only on that acct? a phantom is still dling so i havent tried it out.

[quote name='raiden_86']noob question here: We got a ps+ code for our Killzone group, can i buy games at the discount price on my main or only on that acct? a phantom is still dling so i havent tried it out.[/QUOTE]

That account only. Unfortunately.

Is anyone interested in a 25 non-stop ' quest ' action runthrough for dead island? Got to get these multiplayer trophies. the 25 quests is the majority of those trophies -

Hey I'm sure it's been asked before but is there a way to check and see if a code I have is still active and what it may be for without redeeming it like you can on xbox live?

[quote name='MightySlacker']2 accounts still left, so everyone gets two more tries at snagging some DLC

Dave[/QUOTE]

Hell with it, let's try:

Saints Row the 3rd and Dead Island

[quote name='MightySlacker']2 accounts still left, so everyone gets two more tries at snagging some DLC

Dave[/QUOTE]
Can i guess again eventhough I won already? ;)

Well got myself a used copy of twisted metal does anyone have a gameshare of the online pass and twisted metal black? Looking to buy a resell share of it.

Dave[/QUOTE]

errrr - UC2 & WKC

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Mortal Kombat (9997MB)
1 slot available - $16.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
2 slots available - $1.12 each
----------
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (8057MB) + DLC (2178MB) & AMY (1615MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $26.00 or $3.00 timeshare

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20 or $3.00 timeshare

Prices on UK/EU PSN cards today (3/2) on ebay ;

£5 = SOLD OUT
£10 = SOLD OUT
£15 = $25.52
£25 = SOLD OUT
£35 = $54.24

Anyone have a slot of Killzone 3 Multiplayer for sale?

Dave[/QUOTE]
Shame i missed round 1, anyhow I'm going with Fat Princess and Bioshock 1.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']domo, how do you feel about getting this group rolling ASAP and cashing in on that Journey pre-order theme? Bigwig, koolkurt and myself are game. Payment info has been sent out.

If I Am Alive does not release within a week of Journey then I will simply create another account for each standalone title. Kosher?

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host)
2. domo325
1. Bigwig_rah
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)[/QUOTE]

PM'd!!!

PS. Still looking for a resellable share of ICO and SOTC. PM asap!

Dave[/QUOTE]
Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Dave[/QUOTE]

Heavy Rain and Split Second?

Sellable - $9.99
1. SteamboatOp (Host/Paid)
2. domo325 (Paid)
1. Bigwig_rah (Paid)
2. thekoolkurt (Paid)

[quote name='bill123']Well got myself a used copy of twisted metal does anyone have a gameshare of the online pass and twisted metal black? Looking to buy a resell share of it.[/QUOTE]
What bill said looking for the same :D

[quote name='galindo62']Im new to this, and looking two buy 2 slots if possible, one for me and my brother.

List of games I would be interested in downloading
Crysis 2
Dante's inferno special thanks to iwarboy, everything is done and good
Dead space2
fight night champion
Gta4
Gotham city imposters
Infamous 2
L.a. noire
Motorstorm apoc
Red red redemption special thanks to hanun, still downloading, but looking good
Ico collection
Prototype.

Not all of them of course.[/QUOTE]
2 down from the list! Thanks guys,

Feel free to pm me if you have any of the other stuff :)

Dave[/QUOTE]

Marvel Pinball, SW: Force Unleashed

[quote name='Usuyami']Marvel Pinball, SW: Force Unleashed[/QUOTE]

Oh God, if one of those is Star Wars I'm going to be kicking myself. I've been needing a share of it's DLC for the longest.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Deus Ex, Killzone 2

[quote name='kanamit']Assassins Creed Brotherhood[/QUOTE]

Someone is obviously better at this than the rest of you.

Winner - includes Da VInci and COpernicus and some Animus Project DLC, as well as the DLC for Assassin's Creed II. Account info will come via PM sometime this weekend.

One more game left! GO GO GO

Dave

[quote name='MightySlacker']Someone is obviously better at this than the rest of you.

Winner - includes Da VInci and COpernicus and some Animus Project DLC, as well as the DLC for Assassin's Creed II. Account info will come via PM sometime this weekend.

Dave[/QUOTE]

I was going to go with SW FU, but someone beat me.

How about Dragon Age: Origins? Or GTAIV?

Also, anyone have an account with Force unleashed DLC?? For sale or rent?

[quote name='MightySlacker']Someone is obviously better at this than the rest of you.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit or Bulletstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back