CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brainberry']Sure thing!

Need to get though a couple gold rooms. You get like 90k[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm just playing through all the missions on Insanity in SP for that trophy. Seems easier.

[quote name='Usuyami']Oh, I'm just playing through all the missions on Insanity in SP for that trophy. Seems easier.[/QUOTE]

But you get credits and you get to buy cool shit lol

I've been playing Multi only for the pass 4 days. I don't feel like playing Single again.

I'm just about finished on my ME3 share. Passed the point of no return and I should finish it up tonight. MP didn't really thrill me, I played about 6 matches and got bored. Also I hate not being able to get into silver matches because of my level, I get booted everytime.

[quote name='momouchi']I'm just about finished on my ME3 share. Passed the point of no return and I should finish it up tonight. MP didn't really thrill me, I played about 6 matches and got bored. Also I hate not being able to get into silver matches because of my level, I get booted everytime.[/QUOTE]

The difficulty between Bronze-Silver-Gold is huge.

Not to sound like a dick but when someone keeps dying its a huge disadvantage, especially when I use 1 match bonuses like Bonus Armor/Bullets/Weapon boost its sucks when its wasted because you're teammates keep dying so quickly and you end up losing early. Even in sliver you need all 4 guys doing their part. In gold its almost impossible to beat it with out Stasis Bubble.

Just rank up a class to 20 in bronze and you should be good to go.

There's some DLC supposedly arriving in April, and supposedly for free :) new ME3 multiplayer maps, half dozen more characters.. PLUS a supposed ' true ending ' in another dlc labled ' the truth '. interesting -

All this ME3 MP talk isn't helping me wait til a price drop. LOL!

Is there a connection between SP and MP on ME3? Story-wise I mean. Yes or no would suffice.

[quote name='bastiartadi']All this ME3 MP talk isn't helping me wait til a price drop. LOL!

Is there a connection between SP and MP on ME3? Story-wise I mean. Yes or no would suffice.[/QUOTE]

There's a connection, story wise I would say it does because it raises your galactic readiness just by completing a game.

I look at it this way. Multiplayer is a group in the ME3 verse that do missions for the alliance and when a person is ready (Character level 20) they can be promoted to the single player as "War Assets". So I think it does have some sort of connection.

[quote name='iwarboY']There's some DLC supposedly arriving in April, and supposedly for free :) new ME3 multiplayer maps, half dozen more characters.. PLUS a supposed ' true ending ' in another dlc labled ' the truth '. interesting -[/QUOTE]

Is there a link that's says they're adding an ending? I thought they were only adding Maps & Characters.

They should add a VS Mode.

[quote name='iwarboY']how do some people NOT like ME3 multiplayer?? blows my mind...[/QUOTE]
It's just Horde afaik. As fun as most TPS Horde-variants are, most get boring after a while.
Or I'm just writing rubbish and it's their opinion.

[quote name='DiZeo']Offtopic: For those having EA Sports MMA.. EA Sports is taking down the online servers in about 1 month..
So if you're a trophy hunter, go get that master red belt.. They've increased the XP to x20 until they shut the servers down..[/QUOTE]
thanks for the heads up, and screw EA!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i have 2x $3.00 amazon gcs and a $38 FYE gift card u can use online. looking for paypal asap!! pm me guys![/QUOTE]
you tried sir Matsui? he was looking to swap Amazon GC with PP...

[quote name='mrcheeses']Looking for a Saints Row 2, Little Big Planet 2, or a FFIX share. Can pay in amazon.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MrRosales']I think I was a member but I sold the share to my cousin a while back. He should still have it.. :whistle2:k

EDIT: After looking through old PMs I found the original host to be 0_0 meeek, Brainberry, WV Matsui[/COLOR]
Group 3: Usuyami, ayre27292, dufftech, frombrknwings

clonesniper66
n4styn4t3
raiden_86 ?
Heavyd814life

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='meeek']yeah that's a shame, Fat P is awesome!

I hosted a group, got rid of my slot, then hosted another since the withdrawal was so bad :drool:
I might be able to tell you who has slots...

thanks for the heads up, and screw EA!

If you don't buy DizeO's slot, you can have mine, probably won't find the time to play it...

you tried sir Matsui? he was looking to swap Amazon GC with PP...[/QUOTE]

Is the community still lively?

[quote name='kanamit']Anyone else interested in the Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD share that bastiartadi gave away for free??[/QUOTE]

Derfel was the third one who PMed me. He might still be interested.

[quote name='Blabadon']Is the community still lively?[/QUOTE]
of Fat P? judging by a friend's psn activity, I'd say yeah.

Add him for some multiplayer, that guy is the coop' KING of Fat P! psn is kenass1979

[quote name='meeek']of Fat P? judging by a friend's psn activity, I'd say yeah.

Add him for some multiplayer, that guy is the coop' KING of Fat P! psn is kenass1979[/QUOTE]

Man, I remember I wanted that game so much when it first came out. Even the demo was fun. I'll search up some gameplay vids and decide. Thanks! :D

Still looking! Paypal stocked and ready to pay!

In order of want:

PSN funds (any amount please!)
Dead Island dlc (US region)
Mafia II Betrayal of Jimmy dlc

Oh, also have one last slot of Mass Effect 2 with Cerberus Pack dlc. $4 for any non-noobs!

[quote name='kanamit']Anyone else interested in the Ratchet & Clank Quest for Booty and Wipeout HD share that bastiartadi gave away for free??[/QUOTE]

Hi guys, its there any possibility to get that slot, just let me know, my daugther was interested in r&c game, ty

Juanjo

And...finished! The ending wasn't as disappointing as everyone says, I think it wrapped things up nicely. Going to sell it and buy it for the PC when there's a price drop.

ME3+From the Ashes DLC resellable slot - $20

[quote name='juanjoalbo']Hi guys, its there any possibility to get that slot, just let me know, my daugther was interested in r&c game, ty

Juanjo[/QUOTE]
If I dont hear from derfel by tomorrow I'll send the share to you if thats cool with bastiartadi.

You people should stop perpetuating that "The Truth" ending stuff. The new characters image is probably legit, but everything else was posted on 4chan for crying out loud. It's fake fake fake!

[quote name='kanamit']If I dont hear from derfel by tomorrow I'll send the share to you if thats cool with bastiartadi.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and give it to juan. Derfel mentioned that he still needs to finish Tools of Destruction or something.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Go ahead and give it to juan. Derfel mentioned that he still needs to finish Tools of Destruction or something.[/QUOTE]
I have to finish Tools of Destruction AND Crack in Time but that didnt stop me from playing Quest for Booty now :lol:. Ok I'll send it Juan's way.

Still looking! Paypal stocked and ready to pay!

In order of want:

Black Ops Map packs (all on one account if possible please! if not, only really need Annihilation and Escalation)
PSN funds (any amount please!)
Dead Island dlc (US region)
Mafia II Betrayal of Jimmy dlc

Oh, also have one last slot of Mass Effect 2 with Cerberus Pack dlc. $4

Selling/Trading an account,with the following games:

Prince Of Persia
Assassin's Creed 1
LittleBigPlanet
Need For Speed: Hot pursuit
Midnight Club: Los Angeles DLCs
Call Of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation DLC
inFamous
Dead Space
Wolfenstein 3D

PM Me for more info!

[quote name='kanamit']I have to finish Tools of Destruction AND Crack in Time but that didnt stop me from playing Quest for Booty now :lol:. Ok I'll send it Juan's way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! :B

[quote name='Blabadon']Man, I remember I wanted that game so much when it first came out. Even the demo was fun. I'll search up some gameplay vids and decide. Thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

this is game is not just good it is ADDICTING good. it has a lot of replay value online. somebody sell me their share damnit! :cry:

[quote name='Donut2922']this is game is not just good it is ADDICTING good. it has a lot of replay value online. somebody sell me their share damnit! :cry:[/QUOTE]

You're going about it all wrong. Try this:

"Ugh, this game is SO annoying, but I can't stand not having 100% of the trophies. I'm sure someone out there is just sick of it and can't wait to get rid of their share, plus it'll probably be hard to unload later since it's so awful. Better take the opportunity to sell it on now while there's actually someone interested in this junk, since it's so unlikely to ever happen again. It's just the worst. You don't want it, trust me."

;)

I will be done with my share hopefully tonight. If not tomorrow its ME3 + From Ashes DLC. I am currently almost finished with my insanity playthrough and only have about 1000 kills left to get my platinum. I have to admit online is quite fun.

[quote name='NSYNC']OK, Brainberry, shot's fired! I'm officially in a catfight with meeek in the batcave, LOL![/QUOTE]

Are you guys having a pillow fight? ;) lol so bored at work.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Are you guys having a pillow fight? ;) lol so bored at work.[/QUOTE]

No. Just tired of jamehze questioning me and meeek doing what he does best, and that's create drama with people by adding fuel to the fire. I noticed he started deleting his posts after recommending I delete the topic (punk-ass b****). Hopefully WV Matsui follows suit and leaves his topic up as well even though meeek somehow smoothed that one over. Maybe he'll start acting like an active participant again and not some wannabe mod who thinks they have the book on everyone.

Anyone looking for PSN credit, meeek has a whole bunch on empty accounts if you're interested.

Okay, all I got left in ME3 is the 5k kills trophy, thanks to my game freezing and corrupting earlier.. SIGH! But the good news, I get to play lots and lots of multiplayer. Hit me up on PSN if you're interested. I'll probably be on all day since the gf will be at work. :D

just beat journey last night and so beautiful. and no i did not cry at the end. almost but not a tear. :) alright no some business- $38 FYE giftcard, and $6 Amazon gc for trade. I need Gamestop credit for the FYE card and i need $5 paypal for the $6 amazon gc. i also have a $20 psn card, not sure if im gonna need it or not on tuesday.

Selling my share of Uncharted 3 Fortune Hunter's Club and Joe Danger. Looking for ~$12 for U3 FHC and $3 for Joe Danger. Got a backlog of games I have to catch up and don't think I'll have time for these.

[quote name='mrcheeses']Can I sell a share of my itunes account? I have like $200 worth of downloaded games but I'm not sure if it is allowed.[/QUOTE]

Even if you can, this is not the forum to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back