CAG PSN Gamesharing #4 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's not price info yet, but I'd like to start an "official" group for One Piece: Pirate Warriors. I'm going to guess that it will be $50.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (September 25th; $50?)

Re-sellable $16.67(?)
1) Derfel
2)

Phantom $8.33(?)
1)
2)

[quote name='clonesniper666']Switched.

As for the DLC or would work as long as the code is on the receipt. The PSN version may go up for preorder a week before and that may get the bonuses, similar to the way Mass Effect 3 did the preorder stuff for the PSN version.[/QUOTE]

Well I was thinking more that the disc DLC code wouldn't be compatible with the PSN version. It probably would work fine.

Did ME3 have "retailer specific" preorder bonuses? I dont think all preorders get it.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors (September 25th; $50?)

Re-sellable $16.67(?)
1) Derfel
2)

Phantom $8.33(?)
1)
2)rpg

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']Well I was thinking more that the disc DLC code wouldn't be compatible with the PSN version. It probably would work fine.

Did ME3 have "retailer specific" preorder bonuses? I dont think all preorders get it.[/QUOTE]

ME3 had a few I think but a DLC can not tell the difference between a disc or a digital copy.

[quote name='rpg']One Piece: Pirate Warriors (September 25th; $50?)

Re-sellable $16.67(?)
1) Derfel
2)

Phantom $8.33(?)
1) Brain
2)rpg[/QUOTE]

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

cant wait

[quote name='cobolatrix']For sale, resellable slots:

Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe (Contains the Sequence 12 and 13, also Dead Nation and Wipeout HD) ($4)
FIFA 12 UK ($4)
---
I need the password for the Journey share with the email [email protected][/QUOTE]

you PM box is full m8

[quote name='hanun1002']you PM box is full m8[/QUOTE]
Just cleared some space, please PM me again. :bouncy:

[quote name='rpg']One Piece: Pirate Warriors (September 25th; $50?)

Re-sellable $16.67(?)
1) Derfel
2) cobolatrix

Phantom $8.33(?)
1) Brainberry
2)rpg[/QUOTE]
IN.

---
BTW, does anyone have a Fortune Hunters Club share for sale?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Borderlands does indeed become available on PSN, is anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Season Pass? It's good for all 4 campaign expansions which will release in 3 month intervals, plus any other goodies Gearbox gifts us with. Being that each expansion release is episodic in nature, the phantoms holders will have to wait a few additional months in order to be able to access the entirety of the content. Because of this I'm going to go ahead and offer phantoms slots an additional discount, $1.50 off of the normal going rate, so $3.50 for all 4 expansions.

Borderlands 2 Season Pass - $30
Sellable - $11.50
1. SteamboatOperator
Phantom/non-sellable - $$3.50

Add yourself if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote name='mauaus']Ill take the last remaining slot but cant host :([/QUOTE]

No worries. I reckon I'll be able to host.

[quote name='Karla']Hey guys is there any DRM resitriction on Counter strike GO? like only one being able to play online at a time?[/QUOTE]

I haven't had any issues at all with it.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']If Borderlands does indeed become available on PSN, is anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Season Pass? It's good for all 4 campaign expansions which will release in 3 month intervals, plus any other goodies Gearbox gifts us with. Being that each expansion release is episodic in nature, the phantoms holders will have to wait a few additional months in order to be able to access the entirety of the content. Because of this I'm going to go ahead and offer phantoms slots an additional discount, $1.50 off of the normal going rate, so $3.50 for all 4 expansions.

Sellable - $11.50
1. SteamboatOperator

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No worries. I reckon I'll be able to host.[/QUOTE]

How would phantoms work with this though? Kind of like TWD Episodes where you take turns?

Selling OR trading:

Jak & Daxter Trilogy- $6

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (phantom)- $3

Will throw in a phantom of GRAW2 to anyone who buys Jak & Daxter...

Need opinions! Thinking of buying a Wii. Is it worth it in your opinion?

[quote name='Brainberry']How would phantoms work with this though? Kind of like TWD Episodes where you take turns?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind lending out my sellable share to any of the phantoms while I'm not using it, that's also an option. Otherwise the phantoms would just have to wait to access each expansion (or 2) within the deactivation timeline. So lets say the first expansion hits in December - both phantoms get their share and the account is then deactivated for the sellables. The phantoms would now have to wait that 6 month period until they can access the next 2 expansions. But again, I'm all for letting the phantoms borrow my sellable share and get their fill until they are able to download the rest.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']
Need opinions! Thinking of buying a Wii. Is it worth it in your opinion?[/QUOTE]

If you aren't keen on emulation (or don't have the specs necessary to accomplish this), and have a SDTV, then I would definitely recommend getting a Wii. It has a great library of mostly first party titles with some 3rd party gems sprinkled in. Plus, with the Wii U dropping soon (allegedly), you should see prices drop on most if not all Wii titles.

I sold my Wii over a year ago and opted to go the Dolphin emulator route and play my favorite Wii titles in 1080p.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Need opinions! Thinking of buying a Wii. Is it worth it in your opinion?[/QUOTE]

This is so subjective, but I would say absolutely. There are several Wii exclusives that I consider to be among the best experiences I've ever had in gaming. However, it really depends on personal taste and what genres you are interested in.

I have a Wii collecting dust now, but I enjoy the shit out of Monster Hunter.

A lot of good RPG's on the Wii also, worth it if you're a big RPG nut.

Gave my Wii to my nieces. Playin party type games was a blast, but there werent enough games overall to keep me interested. It is able to play Gamecube games, and the digital backlogue of games was pretty good, so i would say go for it if that sounds appealing to you.

[quote name='4thHorseman']It is able to play Gamecube games[/QUOTE]

The newer Wii models have actually dropped Gamecube support, so be wary if this is a feature you're interested in.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']If Borderlands does indeed become available on PSN, is anyone interested in a Borderlands 2 Season Pass? It's good for all 4 campaign expansions which will release in 3 month intervals, plus any other goodies Gearbox gifts us with. Being that each expansion release is episodic in nature, the phantoms holders will have to wait a few additional months in order to be able to access the entirety of the content. Because of this I'm going to go ahead and offer phantoms slots an additional discount, $1.50 off of the normal going rate, so $3.50 for all 4 expansions.

Sellable - $11.50
1. SteamboatOperator
2. likeme

No worries. I reckon I'll be able to host.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a sellable slot

Want:
Madden NFL 13 (Full Game)
Batman Arkham City (Full Game)

PM me or reply to this post if interested, I will pay by Paypal

I have a question guys, I am new to gamesharing groups however I have done it before, but what are phantoms? I looked at the first page of this thread and it did not answer my question.

Wii : i have a Wii, i call her my Netflix machine now.. but i did purchase Trauma Center 2 by Atlus which seems pretty badass. Turk, i haven't played a game on the wii for nearly 1 1/2 years.. though there are definite sweet rpg's on the wii, i cannot wrap my head why Nintendo hasn't developed a standard wireless remote control every other console has. the cracker jack controller they have steers me away from purchasing ANY rpg's or any game for that matter, trauma center uses the other controls. zero interest in developing a standard wireless remote control pisses me off actually.

[quote name='Brainberry']How would phantoms work with this though? Kind of like TWD Episodes where you take turns?[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know how you plan to do this.

I'm in a BL2 group for the main game, I was thinking I'd split the season pass $15 each with the other sellable member. How can the phantoms get in on it too?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']I would also like to know how you plan to do this.

I'm in a BL2 group for the main game, I was thinking I'd split the season pass $15 each with the other sellable member. How can the phantoms get in on it too?[/QUOTE]
Well, you'll have to coordinate with the phantom shares in how to access the account, since they promised to have delivered all content in July 2013 I think, you'll have to talk with the other share members to have the slots reseted accordinly, lets say first one with the base game, second one when two dlc packs have been released, the final one when the season pass is complete.

[quote name='cobolatrix']Well, you'll have to coordinate with the phantom shares in how to access the account, since they promised to have delivered all content in July 2013 I think, you'll have to talk with the other share members to have the slots reseted accordinly, lets say first one with the base game, second one when two dlc packs have been released, the final one when the season pass is complete.[/QUOTE]

I would think a 50/50 share of this is going be a lot better.

Therefore
BL2 Season Pass
1.brainberry

Yeah, I dont know if that will work out. A lot of faith and patience from phantoms and coordination just to save $3.50. I'm just planning on going 50/50 with the other person in my group. If the phantoms really want to do it I guess we could try.

MGS: Peace Walker HD

$6.67
2. galindo
----------------------
$3.33
1.fmills15
2.snakemaster2389

only 1 resale left!

MGS: Ground Zeroes demo unveiled at TGS!! Movie also in the works by producer Avi Arad!

[quote name='Brainberry']I would think a 50/50 share of this is going be a lot better.

Therefore
BL2 Season Pass
1.brainberry
2[/QUOTE]

Ill 50\50 brain, if your cool with it

[quote name='ipacman']Ill 50\50 brain, if your cool with it[/QUOTE]

yup!

I really hope, you know after all these damn groups that they announce a same day PSN release for Borderlands 2 soon.

I'm actually more excited for this game then I was for ME3.

Looking for ratchet and clank trilogy us account. I have a 3d tv but apparently the UK version will not force 3d. Has anyone else had this problem and is there a solution?

[quote name='iwarboY']the cracker jack controller they have steers me away from purchasing ANY rpg's or any game for that matter, trauma center uses the other controls. zero interest in developing a standard wireless remote control pisses me off actually.[/QUOTE]

Most of the Wii RPGs can be played with the Classic Controller (or Classic Controller Pro), so I don't really understand this complaint.

Also, "crackerjack" means excellent. So maybe you just love it too much? ;)

[quote name='cobolatrix']Well, you'll have to coordinate with the phantom shares in how to access the account, since they promised to have delivered all content in July 2013 I think, you'll have to talk with the other share members to have the slots reseted accordinly, lets say first one with the base game, second one when two dlc packs have been released, the final one when the season pass is complete.[/QUOTE]

This.

These phantom slots are really for those who don't care to wait until most or all of the expansion packs are released. They'd be getting all 4 expansions for less then half off the price of what one stand alone expansion costs, plus the sellables save a few extra bucks. It's a win win.

Sellable - $11.50
1. SteamboatOperator
2. likeme

Looking for one group that is planning on getting both of these games...

Fall of Cybertron - Phantom
Borderlands 2 - Phantom

Have a $25 Gamestop giftcard to pay upfront for both slots...Hopefully before I decide to spend it on Arkham City GOTY....

Hi guys.

As you can see, I am new here. Found this site when looking for some gamesharing/swapping forums.

Im happy to see how active people are here, it looks awesome.

I know people are wary to have a new guy jump in the fray, but I am looking forward to getting in on some action.

I will be paying up front to become phantom members for some games as reselling isnt my big thing, just playing new games myself.

Looking forward to being a part of the CAG family!

Selling

Potential Groups

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.snakezx

CSI The Conspiracy

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1.mikehaggar99
2.jokerkun890

Get Up and Dance

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1. extra80(will switch)
2.robilicious

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - $50(?) + DLC(?)

$16.66:
------------------
$8.34:
3. lazyotaku
4. XzMrHitDatHoezX

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
2. lazyotaku
----------------
$3.34
1. iqubal
2. iqubal

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD (2)

$6.66
2.vocab
----------------
$3.34
1. byakurai
2. OlDirtyBastard

King of Fighters XIII

$10
1.iqubal
--------------
$5
1. notalunchbox
2.MethodManFTW

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
2.OlDirtyBastard
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Metal Gear Solid HD(2/3/PW)

$13.33
1. jsdgame
----------------------
$6.67
1. skylinersx
2.Mirmo

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD

$6.67
2. galindo
----------------------
$3.33
1.fmills15
2.snakemaster2389

MJ the Experience

$6.66
----------------
$3.34
2. jokerkun

NHL 13
$20
----------------
$10
1. noone13
2. iqubal

Retro/Grade

$3.33
----------------------
$1.67
1. realit3y
2. Jokerkun890

Rockband Blitz

$5
1. clonesniper666
V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50

The Unfinished Swan

$?.??
1.heavyd2244
----------------------
$?.??
2.realit3y

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4.slayerzx

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg
2. Taavivesi
----------------
$10.00
3. likeme
4.noone13

Borderlands 2 (6)

$20
1. iqubal
2.V4OLDBOY
---------------
$10
1.galindo62
2.galindo62

Borderlands 2 (7)

$20
1. ayevenom
2. bhoya
---------------
$10
1. firesword2007
2.WV Matsui

FIFA 13

1. polaris1001
2. DiZeo
----------------
phantom
1. llopez13
2. iqubal

FIFA 13 (2)

$20
1. tomjane
2. tomjane
-----------------
$10
1. likeme
2. cobolatrix

FIFA 13 (3)
$20
1. heavyd814life
2. bhoya
----------------
$10
1. hanun1002
2.pbnate

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

$5.00
1.TurkFebruary
2. Marauder7
----------------------
$2.50
1.realit3y
2.Jokerkun890

Jet Set Radio

$3.33
1.topaz
2.Crashmasteromega
---------------
$1.67
1.realit3y
firesword2007

Jet Set Radio (2)

$3.33
1. Yanksfan
2.momuchi
---------------
$1.67
1. Mr. Anderson
2. OlDirtyBastard

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD(2)

$6.66
1.steamboat
2. mausus
---------------
$3.34
1.realit3y
2.olddirtybastard

One Piece Pirate Warriors

$16.67
1. derfel
2. cobolatrix
---------------
$8.33
1. brainberry
2.rpg

Tokyo Jungle

$5
1. mikehaggar99
2. snakemaster2389
-----------------
$2.50
1.JimJones
2.byakurai

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.41
£35-$52.53

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Selling phantom shares (paypal):

Batman AC + Catwoman DLC (offer)
Flower (offer)
Monopoly Streets (offer)

The Unfinished Swan
$?.??
1.heavyd2244
----------------------
$?.??
1. Bigwig
2.realit3y

I'll join this for whenever the game comes out.

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']The Unfinished Swan
$?.??
1.heavyd2244
2. SteamboatOperator
----------------------
$?.??
1. Bigwig
2.realit3y

I'll join this for whenever the game comes out.
[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Timshares (rentals):
Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC - $0.05 per day

PM me if interested, thanks.

Metal Gear Solid HD(2/3/PW)

$13.33
1. jsdgame (host)
----------------------
$6.67
1. skylinersx

2. Mirmo

We need one more! Come on people!!

[quote name='pbnate88']ill hop in on a $20 NHL[/QUOTE]

NHL 13

$20
1. noone13
2. pbnate
----------------
$10
2. iqubal

I changed my share to a resell so there only one phantom open now.

[quote name='noone13']NHL 13

$20
1. noone13
2. pbnate
----------------
$10
2. iqubal

I changed my share to a resell so there only one phantom open now.[/QUOTE]

Can you host?

[quote name='pbnate88']Can you host?[/QUOTE]

I haven't hosted anything since from before when it was 5 shares of a game. So no I can't, unless it is pretty easy to do.

[quote name='noone13']NHL 13

$20
1. noone13
2. pbnate
----------------
$10
1. Likeme
2. iqubal

I changed my share to a resell so there only one phantom open now.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the last spot

Status
Not open for further replies.