Account 1 - Prototype 1 and 2
Account 2 - RE4 and RE Code Veronica X HD
Account 3 - ME2 with Arrival and Cerebrus DLC

PM me!

Selling OR trading:

Jak & Daxter Trilogy- $6

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning dlc- $4

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (phantom)- $3

Will throw in a phantom of GRAW2 to anyone who buys ANYTHING!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='clonesniper666']You can play G in the US, I do almost every day.

Edit: I should say it is very easy to be able to play it on a US console.[/QUOTE]

It's also just as easy to play portable 3rd, IMO. I actually had a Wii that could play G, but it died and I lost all my Tri progress (and a lot of others), and had to restart. Also bitter about that because of N's locking of data if it involves WiFi. :bomb:

Edit: I'm not saying G is bad, I hope it's not coming across that way. Using a controller for MH is great, since then you won't have to use "the claw".

Metal Gear Solid HD (2/3/PW)

$13.33
1. jsdgame (host)
----------------------
$6.67
1. skylinersx

2. Mirmo

1 resale spot left!! Get in before it's too late!!

Thanks for the recommendations everyone, I'm in the process of building my Wii collection now. I bought 3 more games today: Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid: Other M, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

On the topic of Wii.. it is a great system for emulation. ;)

Aside from that, the only Wii game I've played in the past two or three years would be Xenoblade Chronicles.

I might sell a phantom of my account, $40 or obo, its got lots of PSP games, Siren, Tekken 5: DR, Journey, lots of dlc and other psn games too. pm me if your intersted. Trusted CAGS ONLY!

wow weaksauce this week but in 2 two weeks its NHL 13, Tekken Tag 2 and then BL2 the 18th so it's gonna be busy soon. I guess I should get rid of COD:MW3 copy for xbox now lol

Selling

Potential Groups

Borderlands 2(2)

$20
1. Bigwig_Rah
2.snakemaster2389
---------------
$10
1.snakezx

CSI The Conspiracy

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1.mikehaggar99
2.jokerkun890

Get Up and Dance

$6.67
2.jokerkun890
--------------
$3.33
1. extra80(will switch)
2.robilicious

GTA 3(delayed?)

$3.33
1.hs123
2.heavyd814life
--------------
$1.67
2.geezyj

House of the Dead Overill

Resell
1.clonesniper666
--------------
Phantom

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - $50(?) + DLC(?)

$16.66:
------------------
$8.34:
3. lazyotaku
4. XzMrHitDatHoezX

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD

$6.66
2. lazyotaku
----------------
$3.34
1. iqubal
2. iqubal

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD (2)

$6.66
2.vocab
----------------
$3.34
1. byakurai
2. OlDirtyBastard

King of Fighters XIII

$10
1.iqubal
--------------
$5
1. notalunchbox
2.MethodManFTW

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins(2)

$5
2.OlDirtyBastard
----------------------
$2.50
1. newtype06
2.BARTstation

Metal Gear Solid HD(2/3/PW)

$13.33
1. jsdgame
----------------------
$6.67
1. skylinersx
2.Mirmo

MJ the Experience

$6.66
----------------
$3.34
2. jokerkun

NHL 13
$20
----------------
$10
1. noone13
2. iqubal

Retro/Grade

$3.33
----------------------
$1.67
1. realit3y
2. Jokerkun890

Rockband Blitz

$5
1. clonesniper666
V4Oldboy
----------------
$2.50

The Unfinished Swan

$?.??
1.heavyd2244
----------------------
$?.??
2.realit3y

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassins Creed 3 UK Preorder $72

$24
1. clonesniper666
2. iqubal
-------------------
$12
1.Bigwig_rah
2.Galindo

Borderlands 2

$20
1. clonesniper666
2.Devil May Cry
---------------
$10
1.Brainberry
2.methodmanFTW

Borderlands 2(3)

$20
1. Ipacman
2. 4thhorseman
----------------
$10.00
3. Halfwasted
4.slayerzx

Borderlands 2(4)

$20
1. mausus
2. swaggerbot3k
----------------
$10.00
3. nakanenui
4.brockothoko

Borderlands 2(5)

$20
1. Raiborg
2. Taavivesi
----------------
$10.00
3. likeme
4.noone13

Borderlands 2 (6)

$20
1. iqubal
2.V4OLDBOY
---------------
$10
1.galindo62
2.galindo62

Borderlands 2 (7)

$20
1. ayevenom
2. bhoya
---------------
$10
1. firesword2007
2.WV Matsui

FIFA 13

1. polaris1001
2. DiZeo
----------------
phantom
1. llopez13
2. iqubal

FIFA 13 (2)

$20
1. tomjane
2. tomjane
-----------------
$10
1. likeme
2. cobolatrix

FIFA 13 (3)
$20
1. heavyd814life
2. bhoya
----------------
$10
1. hanun1002
2.pbnate

Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

$5.00
1.TurkFebruary
2. Marauder7
----------------------
$2.50
1.realit3y
2.Jokerkun890

Jet Set Radio

$3.33
1.topaz
2.Crashmasteromega
---------------
$1.67
1.realit3y
firesword2007

Jet Set Radio (2)

$3.33
1. Yanksfan
2.momuchi
---------------
$1.67
1. Mr. Anderson
2. OlDirtyBastard

Marvel vs. Capcom Origins

$5
1.clonesniper666
2.Tom Jane
----------------------
$2.50
1. SteamboatOp(host)
2.snakemaster2389

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD

$6.67
1.snakemaster2389
2. galindo
----------------------
$3.33
1.fmills15
doublestop

Okami HD

$6.66
1.cobolatrix
2. Bigwig_rah
---------------
$3.34
1.rpg
2.snakemaster2389

Okami HD(2)

$6.66
1.steamboat
2. mausus
---------------
$3.34
1.realit3y
2.olddirtybastard

One Piece Pirate Warriors

$16.67
1. derfel
2. cobolatrix
---------------
$8.33
1. brainberry
2.rpg

Tokyo Jungle

$5
1. mikehaggar99
2. snakemaster2389
-----------------
$2.50
1.JimJones
2.byakurai

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $38.41
£35-$52.53

Completed groups are now listed at the bottom of the OP.

Definitely happy about BioShock being available on PSN. Let's get a group together shall we?

BioShock 9/4 - $TBA (I'm thinking at most $19.99)
Sellable - $?
1. SteamboatOp (host)
Phantom/non-sellable - $?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borderlands 2 Season Pass
- $30
Sellable - $11.50 (host)
1. SteamboatOperator
2. likeme
Phantom/non-sellable - $$3.50

Add yourself if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timshares (rentals):
Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC - $0.05 per day

PM me if interested, thanks.

Should I or should I not order a Wizards edition for Ni No Kuni? I can't decide! Keep in mind that I have to shell out an addition $40 (for tax, shipping and brokerage fee to ship to Canada). It's studio Ghibli but it'll cost me $100 more!

Hey everyone! Right now I noticed that some guy changed my password from here and I know he read all of my PM's. Since I know he read them he knows the password for several accounts I bought a while back. The resellable things I own or used to own ( I am not sure if he changed the password to the accounts.) are Fifa 12, Black Ops, Walking Dead Season Pass and I think 2 other phantom accounts. I know it is someone that I gave the black ops maps because he also changed the password to my psn account. I don't know why but he also changed the password to my qj.net account and I haven't use that account for more than a year. I Changed the passwords again but he might change them again.

[quote name='llopez13']Hey everyone! Right now I noticed that some guy changed my password from here and I know he read all of my PM's. Since I know he read them he knows the password for several accounts I bought a while back. The resellable things I own or used to own ( I am not sure if he changed the password to the accounts.) are Fifa 12, Black Ops, Walking Dead Season Pass and I think 2 other phantom accounts. I know it is someone that I gave the black ops maps because he also changed the password to my psn account. I don't know why but he also changed the password to my qj.net account and I haven't use that account for more than a year. I Changed the passwords again but he might change them again.[/QUOTE]

how did some guy get you CAG password??

Will have resell soon of Dyad, $5. If anyone wants it let me know so I can see if my gf is done with it.

- Also our group needs 2 phantoms for rock band blitz

- I would also be interested in a 2nd group, or if clonesniper wants to do it in the main group, to possible get some Rock band DLC. Maybe just a song or two each really.

- Has there been any news on Borderlands 2 being up for preorder on PSN? Might it get the preorder DLC. If not I'm going to preorder it at BBY to get the code.

Sorry if my pm box is full I'll try to clear it out.

[quote name='iwarboY']how did some guy get you CAG password??[/QUOTE]

I gave away some black ops maps free to several people and they were in one account that used to be my primary account. The e-mail for that account is the same one from here. I already know who the person who changed the password is. I don't remember his name so I have to check it on my PM's but he was banned a while ago:/

[quote name='llopez13']I gave away some black ops maps free to several people and they were in one account that used to be my primary account. The e-mail for that account is the same one from here. I already know who the person who changed the password is. I don't remember his name so I have to check it on my PM's but he was banned a while ago:/[/QUOTE]

If you haven't already done so, change the email address associated with all of your affected accounts. As far as the gameshare accounts go, contact the host of those groups (if you happen still know who they are) and make them privy to the current situation. If you do not know who the hosts are, post the email addresses of the account you suspect may be vulnerable so that either the hosts/current share holders can be made aware.

It's safe to assume that if this individual you speak of was indeed the person who changed the passwords and was previously banned from this site, that the accounts are not safe. It would be best, if in a timely manner, you do as I mentioned above. Thanks.

[quote name='Raiders4life']I'm very interested in this...I have some questions:
-What's a 'phantom'?
-Has anyone gotten banned over this?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

1. It's an account where you can only download the game once. If your PS3 dies, you buy a new PS3, or you upgrade your hard drive, you lose the game forever. You also can't resell the slot to someone later on if you want to get rid of the game. To make up for these downsides, the price for phantoms is traditionally half the price of a resellable share. I'd recommend buying phantoms only if you don't intend to upgrade your PS3 hard drive (i.e., if you've already upgraded.. because if you haven't yet, trust me, you will want to later. 1 TB is recommended and costs about $100)

2. Not that I know of.

Is it possible to store ps3 games on an external hd and move them back and forth to the ps3 system? It seems like a good thing to do if someone has a 1TB external hd and doesn't want to change their ps3 hd. Just buy a phantom game and when done send it over to the external hd for storage.

[quote name='MiaFLSurf']Is it possible to store ps3 games on an external hd and move them back and forth to the ps3 system? It seems like a good thing to do if someone has a 1TB external hd and doesn't want to change their ps3 hd. Just buy a phantom game and when done send it over to the external hd for storage.[/QUOTE]

Nope the only thing that can be read from an external HDD is videos/photos/music.

[quote name='captbeef']$10 or trade

burnout paradise
fat princess
brain challenge
mortal kombat 2
scott pilgrim with knives dlc
pain with some dlc
ragdoll kung fu
superstardust hd
zombie apocalypse
wolfenstein 3D
lbp and pirates dlc
marvel vs capcom 2
resident evil 2
wipeout hd

ps1 classics
Spyro Year of the Dragon
Final Fantasy IX
Castlevania Chronicles
Silent Hill
Gex 3
Resident Evil 2
MediEvil
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Resident Evil: Director's Cut

all in 1 account[/QUOTE]

pm me

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Definitely happy about BioShock being available on PSN. Let's get a group together shall we?

Sellable - $?
1. SteamboatOp (host)
2. hs123
[/QUOTE]

i'll be down to get this game

[quote name='Josh1billion']1. It's an account where you can only download the game once. If your PS3 dies, you buy a new PS3, or you upgrade your hard drive, you lose the game forever. You also can't resell the slot to someone later on if you want to get rid of the game. To make up for these downsides, the price for phantoms is traditionally half the price of a resellable share. I'd recommend buying phantoms only if you don't intend to upgrade your PS3 hard drive (i.e., if you've already upgraded.. because if you haven't yet, trust me, you will want to later. 1 TB is recommended and costs about $100)

2. Not that I know of.[/QUOTE]

Thank you :) I'm interested in this but I PM'd 2 guys and got no response...:whistle2:|

1 phantom spot for sale- $6

Magic 2013
Might & Magic Clash of Heros
Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection
Harvest Moon (ps1)
Magic the Gathering 2012 + Archenemies expansion + deck packs 1, 2 & 3
Akimi Village

Also includes: Batman AC skins pack
RE5 DLC- 2 episodes and 2 costume packs, only missing the versus add on to turn a standard edition into a gold edition.
Original Alice unlock key- access the original game if you bought Alice MR used or rented.

Looking for a MGS Collection phnatom

Pm me!

I'm done DL Transformers finally!

Snaaaaaake! I want to play my slice of WD!!!

[quote name='Bigwig_rah']People sharing Bioshock keep in mind that it's going to come free with Infinite next year, though that is a ways off.[/QUOTE]

True, but it will most likely be available only to those that pre-order and/or pick up a limited edition version. Even then it will most likely be locked to the disc as many of these free games with purchase tend to be (Dead Space Extraction, Alice Madness, MoH Classic, etc.).

Sellable - $?
1. SteamboatOp (host)
2. hs123

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borderlands 2 Season Pass
- $30
Sellable - $11.50 (host)
1. SteamboatOperator
2. likeme
Phantom/non-sellable - $$3.50

Add yourself if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timshares (rentals):
Dead Space 2 + Severed DLC - $0.05 per day

PM me if interested, thanks.

[quote name='Raiders4life']Thank you :) I'm interested in this but I PM'd 2 guys and got no response...:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
You would probably have better luck posting publicly here instead of PMing them (or not, I could be wrong). A lot of people are cautious when gamesharing with people who are new to gamesharing, or new to CAG in general, because of the risks involved, and receiving a request via PM from an unfamiliar face is guaranteed to raise an eyebrow (there are some scammers who do that).

Selling GTA4 expansions (both The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony on one account, requires GTA4 to play) for $5 OBO (paypal only).

Account is resellable, purchased before the new rules. Also willing to trade for other resellable gameshares (let me know what you have).

PM please.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Looking for a MGS Collection phnatom

Pm me!

I'm done DL Transformers finally!

Snaaaaaake! I want to play my slice of WD!!![/QUOTE]

ok just pm jmhaze and see if he's done with it. I gave it to him but havent heard anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back