CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a vita now =(

8180371559_f0eb40d8fd_c.jpg

[quote name='gez']Does the Nuketown 2025 preorder come with a code to redeem or is the map inside the disc?[/QUOTE]

Just opened mine it's a code. I've been told it's only available on first batch of Blop Ops 2 but doesn't have anything on the case that indicates that.

Rockband Blitz Gameshare
$2.50 each
Phantom 1: Das_Regal
Phantom 2:
$5.00 each
Resell 1:
Resell 2:

Selling:
Journey + Persona 3 + I Am Alive Resell - $5
Double Dragon Neon + Derrick the Deathfin Resell - $2 (or 1 year netflix code)

[quote name='rpg']Machinarium

$3.33
1. Just2Dirty
--------------
$1.67
1. rpg
2. maximalni
[/QUOTE]

sign me up as a phantom, if needed, i can host

RE6 for $17 or trade for Black Ops (yes, the 1st one, I know 2 isn't on psn), Madden 13 or NCAA 13 (I need a football game damn it lol)

[quote name='gez']We still need people for our Fifa group, preferably someone who can host![/QUOTE]
Bump

& Still looking for The Unfinished Swan

[quote name='Das_Regal']Rockband Blitz Gameshare
$2.50 each
Phantom 2:
$5.00 each
Resell 1: breakfuss
Resell 2:

[/QUOTE]

:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: RESELL, please. Btw, I don't know how successful we'll be at finding others. I've been asking for the last few weeks.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I processed the refund a few days ago... Sometimes it takes up to a full week to show up in you account. I will screen cap it of you want me to when I get home later tonight.....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']I would hold on before you start spouting off....

http://imageshack.us/f/4/imagepcz.jpg/

I am growing extremely weary of these new game sharing folks[/QUOTE]

The screen cap you provided is misleading. It in no way provides proof that you have issued the refund
You say you issued the refund few days ago, yet in the screen cap you havent even clicked the Issue refund button. Which is no longer available after you issue the refund. Seeing that I gotten few PMS about this, Im not the only one that noticed.

PayPal will notify you right away of any pending transfers regardless of their immediate standing.

And now you are using my join date against me when I sent payment on 10/17/2012.
thats 27 days ago, and you avoided my PMs until I had to say something about it in this thread. If anyone is to blame is your self for not handling this properly through PM weeks ago.

And Im still waiting for my refund.

Selling

NBA 2K13 $22

Call of Duty Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 & Nuketown Zombies Phantom (Offers)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='breakfuss']:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: RESELL, please. Btw, I don't know how successful we'll be at finding others. I've been asking for the last few weeks.[/QUOTE]

yep I tried to get one going a while ago. I'd still be interested, but only in a resell.

[quote name='Karla']The screen cap you provided is misleading. It in no way provides proof that you have issued the refund
You say you issued the refund few days ago, yet in the screen cap you havent even clicked the Issue refund button. Which is no longer available after you issue the refund. Seeing that I gotten few PMS about this, Im not the only one that noticed.

PayPal will notify you right away of any pending transfers regardless of their immediate standing.

And now you are using my join date against me when I sent payment on 10/17/2012.
thats 27 days ago, and you avoided my PMs until I had to say something about it in this thread. If anyone is to blame is your self for not handling this properly through PM weeks ago.

And Im still waiting for my refund.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you notify a MOD and let them know the situation.

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']yep I tried to get one going a while ago. I'd still be interested, but only in a resell.[/QUOTE]

OK! So, now we have 3 out of the 4 slots filled, then? 1 more 2.50 phantom slot available, people! Don't miss out on an inexpensive opportunity to play what is easily the game of the decade.

Rockband Blitz Gameshare

$2.50 each
Phantom 2:
$5.00 each
Resell 1: breakfuss
Resell 2: V4oLDbOY

So how does gamesharing work for Vita? Can you play using your own account ala PS3? Or are you forced to play games on the gameshared account?

Whats his join date to do with anything? Why didn't you answer his pms? Oh well, "under investigation, do not trade".

[quote name='gez']Whats his join date to do with anything? Why didn't you answer his pms? Oh well, "under investigation, do not trade".[/QUOTE]

why didn't you answer mine? lol

if that fifa group is still on then I'd like to join

[quote name='shrike4242']Get your act together first and stop playing "high horse" user.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. after 27 days I received my money back with your help.

that doesnt look quite right, you should post up another screenshot please,

ive done business with karla before without problem.

edit: is it fixed?

[quote name='galindo62']that doesnt look quite right, you should post up another screenshot please,

ive done business with karla before without problem.

edit: is it fixed?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is and his refund is still showing as pending as well. If it goes through I would appreciate my refund being refunded.

I would also appreciate my name to stop being bashed around here as I have been an upstanding member of this thread for a long time and a lot of folks can definitely vouch for me.

Sorry for the trouble Shrike I know you guys don't usually have to deal with GameSharing.

[quote name='Karla']Thank you. after 27 days I received my money back with your help.[/QUOTE]

Good for you, and what the hell was he thinking when he posted that screen grab of the "re-fund". I think we were all thinking the same thing when we saw it. :lol:

[quote name='WV Matsui']Yes it is and his refund is still showing as pending as well. If it goes through I would appreciate my refund being refunded.

I would also appreciate my name to stop being bashed around here as I have been an upstanding member of this thread for a long time and a lot of folks can definitely vouch for me.

Sorry for the trouble Shrike I know you guys don't usually have to deal with GameSharing.[/QUOTE]When you put out statements like "I am growing extremely weary of these new game sharing folks" it tends to make you look a bit elitist. Not a good stance to pull when someone has an apparent gripe and they're trying to work with you.

It's good to hear that it's all resolved now.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know if the Black Ops 2 Season Pass is shareable among 2 users?
It is $49.99, so for $25, would be a great deal for 4 upcoming dlc map packs.

[quote name='domo325']Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but does anyone know if the Black Ops 2 Season Pass is shareable among 2 users?
It is $49.99, so for $25, would be a great deal for 4 upcoming dlc map packs.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is, all season passes are shareable between 2 resale members. Nuketown Zombies is included in the season pass but won't unlock until December.

Im considering selling my resale of RE6- $16

[quote name='Brainberry']Jeez is TTT2 really 18 gb[/QUOTE]

yep, the install is 7 gb, i would buy the disc version of it on black friday or something unless u have a big hdd then go for it, its a good game with alot of content

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable

Prototype 1 and 2 $8 (Amazing Deal)

Potential Groups

Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snakemaster2389

Assassin's Creed 3 (12)

$20
--------------
$10
2. harleymandavidson

Deus Ex The Missing Link DLC

$5
1. RPG
--------------
$2.50
2. iwarboy

F1 2012

$20
1. Apollyon
2. bravens
--------------
$10
2. cule54

LittleBigPlanet Karting (2)

$20
2. bill123
----------------
$10
3. antwaan12
4. methodmanftw

Machinarium

$3.33
2. just2dirty
--------------
$1.67
1. rpg
maximalni

Need for Speed Most Wanted 2012 (4)/LBK

$40
1. givemefame
--------------
$20
1. qualityman13
2. skylinersx

Playstation All Stars (2)

$20
--------------
$10
1. oldirtybstard
2. galindo62

Rockband Blitz

$5
1. breakfuss
2. v4oldboy
--------------
$2.50
1. das_regal

Silent Hill 4 The Room

$9
1. justan00b
2.snakemaster2389
--------------
$4.50

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

$20
--------------
$10
1. swaggerbot3k
2. slayerxx1

Vanquish (2)

$6.7
1. kingcz
--------------
$3.33
1. clone's friend

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Assassin's Creed 3 (11)

$20
1. dizeo
2. JPolus
--------------
$10
1. uuaww
2. darendeli

Dark Souls Artorias of the Abyss DLC

$5
1. catspit
2. bjstucker
--------------
$2.50
1. galindo62
2. killa5k7

LittleBigPlanet Karting

$20
1. dizeo
2. SteamboatOperator
----------------
$10
3. iqubal
4. SteamboatOperator

PID

$3.33
1. Relit3y
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$1.67
1. snakemaster2389
2. lliviaf

Portal 2

$10
1. realit3y
2. tigerlust
--------------
$5
1. crashlen0
2. crashleno

Portal 2 (2)

$10
1. ipacman
2. hs123
--------------
$5
1. ravenbear
2. rpg

Playstation All Stars

$20
1. steamboatoperator
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. iqubal

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault

$6..67
1. heavyd2244
2. snakemaster2389
--------------
$3.33
1. rpg
2. gez

Sleeping Dogs

$16.67
1. steamboatoperator
2. ohram
--------------
$8.33
1. likeme
2. iqubal

Sonic Adventure 1/2 + DLC

$6.90
y2jd
2. breakfuss
---------------
$3.58
1. mirmo
2. jlazenby1

Sports Champions 2

$13.33
1. acey
2.domo325.
--------------
$6.67
1. slayerxx1
2. saizn

Twisted Metal

$8.49
1. realit3y
2. ironoperations
----------------
$4.25
3. ravenbear
4. gez

Vanquish

$6.67
1. blabadon
2. ipacman
--------------
$3.33
1. realit3y
2. raiten

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.24
£35-$53.66

Completed Groups:

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Yes it is, all season passes are shareable between 2 resale members. Nuketown Zombies is included in the season pass but won't unlock until December.

Im considering selling my resale of RE6- $16[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

I will host a Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass with another member, split 50/50.
MUST BE A REPUTABLE MEMBER OF CAG.
I cannot stress this enough since trust is an issue here.

PM me if you are serious buyer.
I have $60 worth of PSN cards so we will need to figure out what to do with the extra $10.01 in the account. lol.

For more details of the Season Pass.. http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/seasonpass

Blabadon your pm is full. I need to talk to you about the phantom slot in our Assassin's Creed 3 group. If you don't respond by the end of the day, then your slot might not be available.

[quote name='domo325']Awesome.

I will host a Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass with another member, split 50/50.
MUST BE A REPUTABLE MEMBER OF CAG.
I cannot stress this enough since trust is an issue here.

PM me if you are serious buyer.
I have $60 worth of PSN cards so we will need to figure out what to do with the extra $10.01 in the account. lol.

For more details of the Season Pass.. http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/seasonpass[/QUOTE]

I assume these are Canadian PSN cards? Canadian DLC works with US games right?

[quote name='Brainberry']I assume these are Canadian PSN cards? Canadian DLC works with US games right?[/QUOTE]

I will be using Canadian PSN cards. Not sure if Canadian DLC will work with US games though. Anyone have an answer to this?

[quote name='domo325']I will be using Canadian PSN cards. Not sure if Canadian DLC will work with US games though. Anyone have an answer to this?[/QUOTE]

I'm 95% positive It works. I have a USA copy of Valkyrtia Chronicles and bought (and played) DLC using my Canadian PSN.

Playstation All Stars (2)

$20
2.cgm92284
--------------
$10
1. oldirtybstard
2. galindo62

I'll take a resell if still available.

[quote name='fmills15']wv matsui lost.

Anyway, what would be a resale share cost of tekken tag 2 since the game is $50?[/quote]

Yo I would hop on this this but I don't have room atm, you need 36 GB free space for this bad boy

@ Domo I might hop on that if I end up getting OPS2 for the PS3 this weekend I decided to pick up a 360 version on launch so I can play with my cousins.

Selling a share of Persona 3 FES for $3 Sold

Selling a House of the Dead 3 share for $2.25.

Last edited by a moderator:
Selling Metal Gear Solid HD Collection.

Timesharing Medal of Honor Warfighter & Walking Dead episodes 1-4.

Looking to buy $10 psn card, itunes cards, Wii points.

Hey guys, I am looking for this old season pass for uncharted 3 called "Fortune Hunter's Club" it is suppose to have all DLC for uncharted 3, please pm or reply to this comment if you have and what you want for it, thanks.

Anyone happen to have a slot of Black Ops they'd be willing to sell?

Just got my 2nd controller and wanna play some zombies with my brother lol

I'm almost done with NFS:MW. Just need to find that last damn gate.

Anyone want to trade their AC3 resell for NFS:MW resell? Of course after I'm done with NFS, which may be tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back