CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Josh1billion']How much do you charge? I'm definitely interested (for a short period of time, maybe 5 days or something) when you have it available.[/QUOTE]
I have a bunch of timeshares, with varying prices (as low as 10 cents for some).

For TWD it is currently $7 deposit and 25 cents a day. It is out right now - if you are interested, I can put you at the top of the waiting list and PM you when it's available.

Selling 5 resellable shares with:

Flower, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Super Stardust, Wipeout HD + bundle, Rag Doll Kung Fu, Spyro: Year of the Dragon, Battefield 1943

$2.50 each

Also have a share with: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, .detuned, fl0w+expansion, Final Fantasy VII

for $4

Can someone help me real quick:

Can I make a UK account on my NA PS3 and use a UK PS+ trial? I've heard good things about it and just want to try the UK PS+...let me know someone :D

[quote name='Raiders4life']Can someone help me real quick:

Can I make a UK account on my NA PS3 and use a UK PS+ trial? I've heard good things about it and just want to try the UK PS+...let me know someone :D[/QUOTE]

Yes and no, you need a credit card for the plus but it needs a uk address

[quote name='Raiders4life']Can someone help me real quick:

Can I make a UK account on my NA PS3 and use a UK PS+ trial? I've heard good things about it and just want to try the UK PS+...let me know someone :D[/QUOTE]

of course you can but you need a UK credit card

good luck with that unless it is a code of 3 months psn+ or 1 year

[quote name='Raiders4life']ah so I can't! dang it...thanks though :)[/QUOTE]

YMMV but I got the 30 day free code also and when I tried to use it on my UK account it asked for a CC to continue. Just for kicks I put in one of my own CC's and used my US address for billing and it accepted it.

So I have about month to play and complete Motorstorm Apocalypse lol.

[quote name='Dammenion']YMMV but I got the 30 day free code also and when I tried to use it on my UK account it asked for a CC to continue. Just for kicks I put in one of my own CC's and used my US address for billing and it accepted it.

So I have about month to play and complete Motorstorm Apocalypse lol.[/QUOTE]
Nice...I may have to try that.

[quote name='kanamit']Nice...I may have to try that.[/QUOTE]

It wont let you change the country from UK but everything else I put in as my real billing address. I even have a temp transaction from SONY ONLINE SERVICES for $0.16 on my CC.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Resell $20
1.) uuaww
2.)

Phantom $10
1.) gamerGirl34
2.) gez

1 MORE PERSON, Just Need 1 Resell :)

SELLING:
Dead Rising 2 Off The Record
NBA Jam
Just Cause 2
Mass Effect 2

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Resell $20
1.) uuaww
2.)

Phantom $10
1.) gamerGirl34
2.) gez

CMON GUYS

[quote name='Dammenion']YMMV but I got the 30 day free code also and when I tried to use it on my UK account it asked for a CC to continue. Just for kicks I put in one of my own CC's and used my US address for billing and it accepted it.

So I have about month to play and complete Motorstorm Apocalypse lol.[/QUOTE]

What are the chances that those codes stack? Also, related to that, can we use another ps+ trial code after first one expires?

Doesn't make much sense to that answer to either question is yes, but I have to check.

New group added with a 50% discount for PS PLUS coming next week, Slam Bolt Scrappers, Swords and Soldiers and Sideway New York.

I am only going for 2 S so Slam Bolt Scrappers and Swords and Soldiers, Sideway New York has been free for a long time for PLUS

Add yourself in
Trusted CAGS only

SlamBolt Scrappers and Swords and Soldiers NEW as announced on the blogcast
Resells 3.33$
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms 1.67$
1-
2-

Here are some videos so you can see what's this about:

Slambolt Scrappers Review

[YOUTUBE]JgdJyFerKkI[/YOUTUBE]

Swords and Soldiers
[YOUTUBE]8BXCrF94c70[/YOUTUBE]

Remember only 50% discount for PS+ Plus next week

Anarchy Reigns

Resells
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms
1-snakemaster2389
2-Bigwig_rah

Anarchy Reigns has a Platinum but that doesn't mean it won't be on the psn store, since Ratchet and clank: full frontal assault does have one and will be available on the psn store.

Sine Mora
\\\ COMPLETE but only for next week
Resells 3.33$
1-realit3y
2-StrangeInStereo (only next week he gets funds)
Phantoms 1.67$
1-snakemaster2389
2-
Pancakesarelove

AERO-CROSS

Resells
1-
2-
Phantoms
1-realit3y
2-

Labyrinth Legends

Resells
1-realit3y
2-
Phantoms
1-
2-

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable

Prototype 1 and 2 $10 (Amazing Deal)

Potential Groups

Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snakemaster2389

Darksiders 2

$20
2. vherub
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
jlazenby1

Far Cry 3

$20
1. clonesniper666
--------------
$10

Fifa 13

$20
1. setup
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. soujah

Machinarium

$3.33
2. just2dirty
--------------
$1.67
1. rpg
2. maximalni

Silent Hill 4 The Room

$9
1. justan00b
2.snakemaster2389
--------------
$4.50

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

$16.66
--------------
$8.34
1. swaggerbot3k
2. slayerxx1

Vanquish (2)

$6.7
1. kingcz
--------------
$3.33
1. clone's friend
2. prinnyj

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Borderlands 2 Torque DLC

$3.33
1. miaFLsurf
2. oldirtybastard
--------------
$1.67
1. brainberry
2. likeme

DMC

$20
1. snakemaster2389
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. brainberry

Family Guy Back to the Multiverse

$20
1. crashmasteromega
2. bill123
--------------
$10
1. jlazenby1
2. brockothoko

Hitman Absolution

$20
1. ipacman
2. mausus
--------------
$10
1. ayevenom
2. kerouac kid

Hitman Absolution (2)

$20
1. saizn
2. purplepanda
--------------
$10
1. wv matsui
2. noone13

Hitman Absolution (3)

$20
1. strangeinstereo
2. galindo62
--------------
$10
1. likeme
2. raiten

Hitman Absolution (4)

$20
1. raiborg
2. gogetass4
--------------
$10
1. bartstation
2. methodmantftw
[/SIZE

Hitman Absolution/Sleeping Dogs

$16.66
1. rams81
2. brainberry
--------------
$8.34
1. darendeli
2. halfwasted

Hitman Absolution/Sleeping Dogs (2)

$16.66
1. setup
2. fmils15
--------------
$8.34
1. ayevenom
taken

Hitman Absolution/Sleeping Dogs (3)

$16.66
1. domo325
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$8.34
1. gez
MoX

Playstation All Stars

$20
1. crashlen0
2. cgn99284
--------------
$10
1. swaggerbot3k
2. galindo62

Playstation All Stars (2)

$20
1. smelly
2. iqubal
--------------
$10
1. crashlen0
2. navalg1337

Playstation All Stars (3)

$20
1. crashlen0
2. sky03
--------------
$10
1. indignate
2. swaggerbot3k

Playstation All Stars (4)

$20
1. dcibass16
2. uuaww
--------------
$10
1. gez
2. gamergirl34

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault

$6..67
1. heavyd2244
2. snakemaster2389
--------------
$3.33
1. rpg
2. gez

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.24
£35-$53.66

Completed Groups:

Last edited by a moderator:
Resellable slots for sale:
Dishonored $18
Borderlands GOTY, Burnout Paradise (w/ all DLC), Hard Corps: Uprising (w/ all DLC), PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX, PixelJunk Shooter 2 $8 :hot:
From Dust, Renegade Ops, Rochard, Beat Hazard Ultra, Hamilton's Great Adventure $8 :hot:
Scott Pilgrim vs The World (w/ DLC) $2
Crazy Taxi $1
Battlefield 1943 $1

Take Scott Pilgrim, Crazy Taxi and BF1943 for $3, willing to give a discount if you buy multiple shares, or make me an offe

[quote name='whitedemon']What are the chances that those codes stack? Also, related to that, can we use another ps+ trial code after first one expires?

Doesn't make much sense to that answer to either question is yes, but I have to check.[/QUOTE]

They do not stack. However you can indeed use another PS+ trial code after the first one expires (has to be on a different PSN account).

Apparently they expire pretty fast though, I got a few codes last month from the Dutch Discovery website, tried them yesterday and they no longer work, I had the use the one I got from the Polish Playstation Facebook page.

[quote name='gez']Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Resell $20
1.) uuaww
2.)

Phantom $10
1.) gamerGirl34
2.) gez

CMON GUYS[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind taking this... but does the PSN version come with the Vita version? I just bought a Vita so I'd like to try the cross play.

Also, selling NCAA Football 13, resellable. 15 bucks, PM me!

[quote name='dcibass16']I wouldn't mind taking this... but does the PSN version come with the Vita version? I just bought a Vita so I'd like to try the cross play.

Also, selling NCAA Football 13, resellable. 15 bucks, PM me![/QUOTE]

I have no idea, but you have to link the gameshare account on your Vita card in order to play it.

[quote name='gez']I have no idea, but you have to link the gameshare account on your Vita card in order to play it.[/QUOTE]

Oh wait, nevermind. I forgot the Amazon deal I got came with PS All Stars for Vita. I'll take the slot! :)

[quote name='dcibass16']I wouldn't mind taking this... but does the PSN version come with the Vita version? I just bought a Vita so I'd like to try the cross play.

Also, selling NCAA Football 13, resellable. 15 bucks, PM me![/QUOTE]

yes it does!
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/20/playstation-all-stars-will-be-available-digitally-for-ps3

"but you have to link the gameshare account on your Vita card in order to play it"
shouldn't be a problem because he would be buying resellable slot, which means he can log in whenever he wants to..

Not to complicate things that Im not involved in but Im curious. If you buy the psn version, you get the vita version with it. Does it work the other way too, vita version gives you psn? If so, couldnt someone get the hard vita version and game share the psn code?

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Not to complicate things that Im not involved in but Im curious. If you buy the psn version, you get the vita version with it. Does it work the other way too, vita version gives you psn?[/QUOTE]

Doubt it, seeing as the Vita version is cheaper than the PS3 version. If what you said were true, everyone would just buy the Vita version to get the PS3 version regardless of if they own Vita or not, haha.

[quote name='gez']Thats cool dcibass16, our group for All Stars is complete then. Who'll host the group?[/QUOTE]

I can host. I'll PM all that are involved.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Not to complicate things that Im not involved in but Im curious. If you buy the psn version, you get the vita version with it. Does it work the other way too, vita version gives you psn? If so, couldnt someone get the hard vita version and game share the psn code?[/QUOTE]

No it actually doesn't it's only if you get the ps3 version because if that could be done you will be spending less 10$ since it's cheaper on the VITA.

Why would anyone buy the vita version of anything that is cross buy? How many people really have a vita but not a ps3? I'll save my rant for a more appropriate thread.

Hey y'all, I put off a lot of games on Black Friday assuming that you guys will gameshare them with me so be open to anything at anytime people!

:lol:

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Why would anyone buy the vita version of anything that is cross buy? How many people really have a vita but not a ps3? I'll save my rant for a more appropriate thread.[/QUOTE]

i think sine mora would be fun on ps vita. All Stars not really though. Kinda sucks that u can only have one account on the vita. Uncharted Golden Abyss is good though

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Why would anyone buy the vita version of anything that is cross buy? How many people really have a vita but not a ps3? I'll save my rant for a more appropriate thread.[/QUOTE]

Pls go battle royale is more impressive on the vita.
But also to answer your question, is becase there are plenty of good games on the ps3 already, vita, not so much

[quote name='Blabadon']Hey y'all, I put off a lot of games on Black Friday assuming that you guys will gameshare them with me so be open to anything at anytime people!

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Quite the opposite for me lol

I spent way too much......I bought 3 gaming keyboards just because the deals were too good to pass up......already regretting it. Microsoft Store had great sales also, I got 2 copies of Diablo 3 for 10 each.

[quote name='Karla']Looking for a FIFA 13 share, have a couple of new shares I can trade for or paypal[/QUOTE]

We need 1 more person in our group. Wanna join?

[quote name='StrangeInStereo']They do not stack. However you can indeed use another PS+ trial code after the first one expires (has to be on a different PSN account).

Apparently they expire pretty fast though, I got a few codes last month from the Dutch Discovery website, tried them yesterday and they no longer work, I had the use the one I got from the Polish Playstation Facebook page.[/QUOTE]

That's what thought, thanks for confirmation. I guessed that it would work with addittional accounts and codes, but then I figured I could not play ps+ free game from my primary acc. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back