CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all I would like to trade some games with someone this is the ones I have available on my psn account.

Prototype 2
I am alive
Jak and daxter: the precursor legacy
Jak 2
Toy story 2 (ps1 classic)
Maximo (ps2 classic)
Assassin's creed brotherhood DLC (forgot wich one)
Little big planet 2
Infamous
Ratchet and clank quest for booty
Dead nation
Zombie apocalypse
Wolfenstein 3D
Worms
The house of the dead 4
Scott pilgrim VS. the world: the game
Savage moon Veteran's awards
Revenge of the wounded dragons
Rag doll kung fu fists of plastic
Punisher: No mercy
PAIN
Noby Noby Boy
Marvel vs capcom 2
Linger in shadows
Gunstar heroes
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Deadliest warrior: the game
Cod: Classic
Burnout paradise
Burn Zombie Burn!
Battlefield 1943
.Detuned
Borderlands

What I am looking for? Nothing specific just PM or reply to me with the name of game(s) you can share with me, if it's a good game (in my opinion) we can gameshare :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone interested in 1 year Netflix codes , I will get some after 1-2 days so if anyone want 1 or maybe more just PM me here .
I will sell 1 code for $25 but if you buy 2-3 you will get a $5 discount .
Just don't worry about the codes they work fine and they are not carded codes so they will be applied as a gift which means they aren't like some codes that people sold those for $5 or so and then they just got disabled by Netflix after 1 month after usage. ...and again guys sorry for my English !
I will give you the code first and after you try it you can do the payment , I will do this only with trusted members like I did before. Thanks and see you guys tomorrow :p

[quote name='Albani310']Anyone interested in 1 year Netflix codes , I will get some after 1-2 days so if anyone want 1 or maybe more just PM me here .
I will sell 1 code for $25 but if you buy 2-3 you will get a $5 discount .
Just don't worry about the codes they work fine and they are not carded codes so they will be applied as a gift which means they aren't like some codes that people sold those for $5 or so and then they just got disabled by Netflix after 1 month after usage. ...and again guys sorry for my English !
I will give you the code first and after you try it you can do the payment , I will do this only with trusted members like I did before. Thanks and see you guys tomorrow :p[/QUOTE]

No credit card needed to redeem? How many devices are allowed for use?

[quote name='Brainberry']No credit card needed to redeem? How many devices are allowed for use?[/QUOTE]
I have a CC on file with them, so not sure about that. I have used the same Netflix account from my Laptop, iPad & PS3. Never used it at the same time thou, so I can't say if it's sharable.

[quote name='Brainberry']No credit card needed to redeem? How many devices are allowed for use?[/QUOTE]

I think they do i am not sure tho just ask the guys who got those about the device I think you can have up to six devices associated with your account, but you can only watch one of them at a time so if you try to watch on PS3 and on PC at the same time for example you cant really do that I think

[quote name='TigerLust']I have a CC on file with them, so not sure about that. I have used the same Netflix account from my Laptop, iPad & PS3. Never used it at the same time thou, so I can't say if it's sharable.[/QUOTE]

Oh it is, I'm using my cousins Netflix. Just wasn't sure on the amount of devices it was shareable on.

I've been able to watch on more than one device before

[quote name='Brainberry']Oh it is, I'm using my cousins Netflix. Just wasn't sure on the amount of devices it was shareable on.

I've been able to watch on more than one device before[/QUOTE]
Maybe I am not sure about that
I think that depend on data plan but I don't really know so much about Netflix lol
Edit: I read somewhere that you can watch simultaneously from the same accounts if you have different IP if I didn't read it wrong

[quote name='Brainberry']Oh it is, I'm using my cousins Netflix. Just wasn't sure on the amount of devices it was shareable on.

Netflix's unlimited streaming plan $7.99, allows for watching Netflix on two devices at the same time. You can have Netflix on more devices, but only two can stream at the same time.

You can have 5 devices activated per account( I have my ps3/Wii u/Xbox 360/Vita/ Bluray player and can not add any more.)

As far as I know only 2 devices can be using Netflix at the same time.

I see, I might just get a code for myself then.

Will it work like this? Start a Netflix Trial > Redeem Code > Cancel Trial And Remove Credit Card

Sleeping Dogs+ Nightmare in North Point and Zodiac Tournament dlcs(if wanted)

resales
1.snake(can switch to resale if needed)
----
2.snake

[quote name='Albani310']Maybe I am not sure about that
I think that depend on data plan but I don't really know so much about Netflix lol
Edit: I read somewhere that you can watch simultaneously from the same accounts if you have different IP if I didn't read it wrong[/QUOTE]

This is the psn gamesharing thread not the psn code trading thread it should be better if you post that you are selling codes in this thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233859

Also regarding the LG Fiasco truth to be told we will never know what is an LG code and what is a regular code but I hope you sell your codes.

Good luck

I have a $10 PSN card and some paypal funds I'm looking to burn on a gameshare. I would prefer the Mass Effect trilogy or Farcry 3, but I'm more than willing to humor other offers, so if you're looking to trade then send me a message. The worst thing that can happen is I refuse your offer and maybe kill you.

[quote name='transcollector']Netflix's unlimited streaming plan $7.99, allows for watching Netflix on two devices at the same time. You can have Netflix on more devices, but only two can stream at the same time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clonesniper666']You can have 5 devices activated per account( I have my ps3/Wii u/Xbox 360/Vita/ Bluray player and can not add any more.)

As far as I know only 2 devices can be using Netflix at the same time.[/QUOTE]
Ah it must be this then , I never used Netflix myself since I live in Albania and its not available here.
[quote name='Brainberry']I see, I might just get a code for myself then.

Will it work like this? Start a Netflix Trial > Redeem Code > Cancel Trial And Remove Credit Card[/QUOTE]
Yeah I think so.

[quote name='y2jd']u can use paypal for netflix actually no credit card needed..[/QUOTE]
Yeah you are right

[quote name='realit3y']This is the psn gamesharing thread not the psn code trading thread it should be better if you post that you are selling codes in this thread:

Also regarding the LG Fiasco truth to be told we will never know what is an LG code and what is a regular code but I hope you sell your codes.
Good luck[/QUOTE]
Ah sorry man , my fault I will post it there then.

[quote name='Albani310']Ah it must be this then , I never used Netflix myself since I live in Albania and its not available here.

Yeah I think so.

Yeah you are right

Ah sorry man , my fault I will post it there then.[/QUOTE]

Let me know when you get them. I don't browse the Code trading thread.

Looking for sellables for the following games:

(1) Dishonored
(2) Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

*PM me with your asking prices, thanks!

[quote name='nazarian']Hey all I would like to trade some games with someone this is the ones I have available on my psn account.

Prototype 2
I am alive
Jak and daxter: the precursor legacy
Jak 2
Toy story 2 (ps1 classic)
Maximo (ps2 classic)
Assassin's creed brotherhood DLC (forgot wich one)
Little big planet 2
Infamous
Ratchet and clank quest for booty
Dead nation
Zombie apocalypse
Wolfenstein 3D
Worms
The house of the dead 4
Scott pilgrim VS. the world: the game
Savage moon Veteran's awards
Revenge of the wounded dragons
Rag doll kung fu fists of plastic
Punisher: No mercy
PAIN
Noby Noby Boy
Marvel vs capcom 2
Linger in shadows
Gunstar heroes
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Deadliest warrior: the game
Cod: Classic
Burnout paradise
Burn Zombie Burn!
Battlefield 1943
.Detuned
Borderlands

What I am looking for? Nothing specific just PM or reply to me with the name of game(s) you can share with me, if it's a good game (in my opinion) we can gameshare :).[/QUOTE]

This guy just scammed me. Wanted to swap his account for mine and begged me to send the info first. Of course, once I did, he stopped responding. He might have just been busy but he just posted some codes for sale in another thread so now I know he's just ignoring me.

If you PM to join a group I will ignore it and you will not be added.

Selling:(trusted CAGs only)
All are Resellable
Marvel VS Capcom Origins $4
The Walking Dead $7

Potential Groups

Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City

$13.70
2. hs123
--------------
$6.90
1. y2jd
2. hanun1002

Batman Arkham Asylum

$6.66
1. apollyon
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$3.34
2. zig91

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock DLC

$3.66
2. frostybroc
--------------
$1.34
1. brainberry
OlDirtyBasatrd

Disney Epic Mickey 2 The Power of 2

$Resell
2. setup
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

Demon Souls (2)

$6.66
--------------
$3.34

DMC (3)

$20
2. evantrees
--------------
$10
1. fmills15
2. setup

Far Cry 3 (13)

$20
2. fastlyfe007
--------------
$10
2. halfwasted

Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds Complete

$8.33
1. Brainberry
--------------
$4.16
1. Sierra

Mass Effect (4)

$5
--------------
$2.50
1. rams81
2. likeme

Mass Effect 3 DLC (From Ashes/Leviathan/Omega)

$resell
1. kerouac kid
--------------
$phantom
1. souljah
2. smarybombUK

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit DLC

$Resell
1. smartbombUK
--------------
$Phantom
1. clones's friend
2. Estonian beast

Odd World Munchees Odyssee HD

$Resell
1. crashmasteromega
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo
2. snakemaster2389

WRC 3 World Rally Championship

$Resell
1. evozakira
2. taken
--------------
$Phantom
1. strangeinstereo

Recently Completed Groups (Will be here until game releases)
Anarchy Reigns

$10
1. realit3y
2. saturdaysun
--------------
$5
1. bigwig_rah
2. snakemaster2389

Demon Souls

$6.66
1. kingcz
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$3.34
1. albani310
2. gogetass4

DMC

$20
1. snakemaster2389
2. clonesniper666
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. brainberry

DMC (2)

$20
1. topaz
2. noone13
--------------
$10
1. ipacman
2. kakuzuaff

Journey (?)

$3.49
1. blabadon
2. smartbombUK
--------------
$1.75
1.strangeinstereo
2. kakuzuaff

Metro Last Light Limited Edition Preorder (includes Homefront Free)

$20
1. brainberry
2. iwarboy
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. WV Matsui

Metro Last Light Limited Edition (2)

$20
1. Ravenbear
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$10
1. gogetass4
2. snakemaster2389

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

$20
1. bigwig_rah
2. evozakira
--------------
$10
1. rpg
2. mauaus

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (2)

$20
1. pancakesarelove
2. cobolatrix
--------------
$10
1. bjstucker
2. likeme

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (3)

$20
1. iwarboy
2. notalunchbox
--------------
$10
1. brainberry
2. iqubal

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (4)

$20
1. gogetass4
2. marauder7
--------------
$10
1. rxdoga
2. snakezx

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (5)

$20
1. azazael13
2. dcibass16
--------------
$10
1. whitedemon
2. tyldurden

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (6)

$20
1. sierra
2. taavivessi
--------------
$10
1. steamboatoperator
2. acquiesc3

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (February 5th Release)

$40
1. clonesniper666
2. strangeinstereo
--------------
$20
1. raiders4life
2. 0_0

Sports Champions 2 and Deadmund's Quest Bundle

$10
1. ralit3y
2. ryanhaggan
--------------
$5
1. setup
2. halfwasted

Strike Suit Zero

$5
1. pancakesarelove
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. strangeinstereo
2. momuchi

Terraria

$5
1. power505
2. realit3y
--------------
$2.50
1. maximalni
2. snakemaster2389

Zone of the Enders HD Collection

$13.33
1. realit3y
2. gogetaSS4
----------------
$6.67
3. bigwig_rah
4. slayerxx1

UK PSN Card Prices via eBay

£25- $39.63
£35-$54.19

Completed Groups:

[quote name='Usuyami']This guy just scammed me. Wanted to swap his account for mine and begged me to send the info first. Of course, once I did, he stopped responding. He might have just been busy but he just posted some codes for sale in another thread so now I know he's just ignoring me.[/QUOTE]

Went first with a non-regular?

Rookie mistake Usy.

For Sale:
Hitman: Absolution (US and is around 17GB) Resell: $10
Resident Evil 6 Resell: $15

[quote name='Raiborg']For Sale:
Himan: Absolution Resell: $10
Resident Evil 6 Resell: $15[/QUOTE]

Is this hitman US? How large is the DL again?

[quote name='Brainberry']Is this hitman US? How large is the DL again?[/QUOTE]

I think it was 7...

If only that was in the OP....

:lol:

[quote name='Usuyami']This guy just scammed me. Wanted to swap his account for mine and begged me to send the info first. Of course, once I did, he stopped responding. He might have just been busy but he just posted some codes for sale in another thread so now I know he's just ignoring me.[/QUOTE]

Theres a trick I learned recently for anti scammers. it came to me in the shower lol

I actually used it already and laughed so hard when the scammer couldnt scam me. :D

Why don't you just check to see if the password was changed?

[quote name='WV Matsui']I think it was 7...

If only that was in the OP....

:lol:[/QUOTE]

no, i think hitman is like 12 gb. its a really big download. The hitman trilogy hd collection is coming on jan. 29th, should be on psn store, not sure though

Just a quick nooby question: avatars/themes only work on the account which they are downloaded?

What about Network passes for multiplayer games?

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Just a quick nooby question: avatars/themes only work on the account which they are downloaded?

What about Network passes for multiplayer games?[/QUOTE]

themes work, only avatars are unshareable. network passes for mp games are the same as online passes, no?

[quote name='Just2Dirty']Just a quick nooby question: avatars/themes only work on the account which they are downloaded?

What about Network passes for multiplayer games?[/QUOTE]

Avatars are not shareable, themes and online passes are shareable

[quote name='Brainberry']Went first with a non-regular?

Rookie mistake Usy.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WV Matsui']:booty:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='rpg']Testament of Sherlock Holmes must be Usy Kryptonite.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Karla']Theres a trick I learned recently for anti scammers. it came to me in the shower lol

I actually used it already and laughed so hard when the scammer couldnt scam me. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mrcheeses']Why don't you just check to see if the password was changed?[/QUOTE]

I have no problems recovering accounts that I've hosted. Actually, he didn't even bother changing the info, which means he was just after a phantom (essentially). Which is hilarious because he was willing to get his two year old account banned for an account worth about $6. I have no problem with how things played out as long as he actually gets banned. :D

[quote name='snakemaster2389']You don't want to play Sherlock Holmes Usyu. Its pretty bad. Just play something else[/QUOTE]

Isn't it a point-and-click adventure?

[quote name='Polaris1001']Be cautious about the Netflix codes. High probability that they are bought with stolen credit cards.[/QUOTE]

Waits for dude to come back and defend himself while murdering the English language...

[quote name='Polaris1001']Be cautious about the Netflix codes. High probability that they are bought with stolen credit cards.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Polaris. If you do end up buying a Netflix code, do not send gifted PayPal. Ask him to send you an invoice or send regular payment so if Netflix bans the codes because they were purchased with stolen credit cards, you can file a dispute with PayPal and get your money back.

I have
Splinter Cell Trilogy HD for sale $8
PS+ 1 month code

also looking for trades!

interested in TWD episodes, PS Allstars or just let me what you have

lol I didnt buy those with a stolen credit card . They are 100% legit.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Waits for dude to come back and defend himself while murdering the English language...[/QUOTE]
Yes you should expect that from me because English its not my main language , can you speak Albanian language sir ?
[quote name='Heavyd814life']Spot on, Polaris. If you do end up buying a Netflix code, do not send gifted PayPal. Ask him to send you an invoice or send regular payment so if Netflix bans the codes because they were purchased with stolen credit cards, you can file a dispute with PayPal and get your money back.[/QUOTE]
of course I didn't tell those guys to send me the payment as gift and I will write here so everyone can see , if someone have any problem with my code , I will refound him/her immediately.
BTW I will have the codes tomorrow

[quote name='EstonianBeast']Thats what you think :D[/QUOTE]

Do you see him posting here and causing trouble? Exactly. Point made.

Anyways, back to business. Have a $20 psn card, looking to trade it for some games. Nothing really in mind, so hit me up with some offers.

looks like Anarchy reigns will still only be retail at the moment according to The Drop

PSN

• Demon’s Souls
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • Lord of the Rings: War in the North
  • Dance Magic
But we never know since Angry Birds Trilogy is also coming out this week, but as always they failed to put that on.

Pretty stupid.

Anyway the Anarchy Reigns group will still be on and when the game is on PSN or if it will be this week I will host as always.

PS2 Classics

• Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom
  • Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Mermaids
  • Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess
  • Go Diego Go! Great Dinosaur Rescue
  • Go Diego Go! Safari Rescue
LOL

I have a $10 PSN card and paypal funds I'm looking to burn on a gameshare. I would prefer the Mass Effect trilogy or Farcry 3, but I'm more than willing to look at other offers, so if you're looking to trade then send me a message. The worst thing that can happen is I refuse your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back