CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda had a feeling something like this was going to happen, but went against my better judgement and let Bogydogy stay in our GTA 5 group. He's dropped, so we need another resell. Send me a PM if you're interested. 

GTA 5

$20
Mr. Anderson 

$10
dragonjud
Marauder7

Kinda had a feeling something like this was going to happen, but went against my better judgement and let Bogydogy stay in our GTA 5 group. He's dropped, so we need another resell. Send me a PM if you're interested.

GTA 5

$20
Mr. Anderson

Fakehound

$10
dragonjud
Marauder7
I am in.

Grand Theft Auto V
$20
1. Apollyon
2. cule54
----------------
$10
1. Evozakira

2. krtgolfing

FIFA 14
$20
1. Apollyon
2. cgm92284
----------------
$10
1. llopez13
2. llopez13

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey fellas any news on the release date for bioshock infinite dlc? I'm talking about the burial at sea, but I can't find anything recent.

Selling Magic 2014 shoot me a pm if interested

Hey fellas any news on the release date for bioshock infinite dlc? I'm talking about the burial at sea, but I can't find anything recent.

Selling Magic 2014 shoot me a pm if interested
Nothing has been said about the release yet. If you want to know the second it's announced, follow @garfep on twitter, dude is obsessed with bioshock and has connections at irrational games.

I just noticed that Amatsuri requested the final One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 phantom. If anyone decides to sell their spot, or wants to start another group, I'm definitely in. 

Anyone have Need For Speed Most Wanted DLC? Looking for Ultimate Speed Pack & DLC Pack where u get the Airport.
i do but in an account with a few other things, see below.

Acct: #1 $20 Phantom
Urban Trial Freestyle
Okami HD
Tales of Graces F
Dishonored
Crysis 3 Hunter Edition
Crysis
DMC w/ Costume Pack + Theme
Darksiders 2 w/ Crucible Pass and Van Der Schmash Weapon

DLC

Final Fantasy XIII-2 DLC

-Snow

-Jihl Nabaat

NFS Most Wanted Complete DLC Pack (4 of them + Online Pass)

Dead or Alive 5 DLC

-Hot Getaway Complete Pack

-Cheerleader Complete Pack

Metro: Last Light DLC

-Factions

Dishonored DLC
-Void Walkers Arsenal
-Acrobatic Killer Pack
-Arcane Assassin Pack
-Backstreet Butcher Pack
-Shadow Rat Pack
Anarchy Reigns DLC
-Bayonetta Character
Sleeping Dogs DLC
-Nightmare in North Point
Neptunia MK2
-Cave License
-Falcom License

Acct: #3 $8 Phantom

DMC Devil May Cry w/ DLC

-Vergils Downfall

-Costume Pack

-Samurai Pack

-Bloody Palace Mode

-DMC Theme

Acct: #4 $12 Phantom
SoulCalibur V
Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen
Dead or Alive 5 with All Following DLC Packs
-What a Character
-Special Set
-Kitty Pack
-Round 3 Full Set (3 Packs)
-Player Swimwear Set
-Bunny Swimwear Set (3 Packs)
-First Time Pack
Super Street Fighter IV DLC
-Ultra Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken DLC
-Juri Alternate Costume
-Ibuki Alternate
-Sakura Alternate
-Poison Alternate
-Lili Alternate
-Nina Alternate

Acct: #5 $2 Phantom

Fat Princess

Acct: #6 $10 Phantom

Catherine

Record of Agarest War

Max Payne 3

Acct: #7 $7 Phantom

Tomb Raider w/DLC

-Shanty Town

-Hitman Weapons

-TR Outfit Pack

Quantum Conundrum Full Game

Acct: #8 $15 Phantom

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Season Pass Characters

-Lobo

-Batgirl

-General Zod

-Scorpion

Costumes

-Flashpoint Pack

-Teen Titan Pack

-Bad Girl Pack

-Red Son Pack

-Killing Joke Pack

-Arkham City Pack

Acct: #9 $2 Phantom

Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC Pack

Acct: #10 $6 Phantom / European

Battlefield 3 w/ Online Pass

FIFA 12

Uncharted 3 Online Pass

All accounts besides #10 are USA Created

I just noticed that Amatsuri requested the final One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 phantom. If anyone decides to sell their spot, or wants to start another group, I'm definitely in.
my little brother told me that he wants this game , we can start a group if you and Amatsuri want to , im okay with phantom or resell .

my little brother told me that he wants this game , we can start a group if you and Amatsuri want to , im okay with phantom or resell .
I'm pretty sure that Amatsuri got in on another group, but he/she can correct me if I'm wrong. I would still be interested in starting a group though. Phantom or resell makes no difference to me either.

GTA5 not having a pre-load is disappointing.
It originally had, but some guys were able to look into the code of it and leaked some of the things they found to the internet (rumours says they also found the ending).. and so Sony apologized for it and removed the pre-load option for the game

Got two accounts up for grabs - both are resellable and at this point I'll take the best offer/trade, just PM me instead of posting offers on the thread please. I prefer PayPal. Willing to trade these as well, but please specify what type of share (phantom/resell) you're trading. Trying to get rid of these ASAP. Thanks.

Account 1 : Black Ops 2 

Account 2 : Black Ops 1 w/ Rezurrection DLC, GTA 4, GTA Episodes from Liberty City, Far Cry 2, BFBC2, Gotham City Imposters. 

Also,

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection $40

Resell : $13.33

Phantom : $6.67

If anyone is interested, please join. I'll join in when/if the group gets filled and will take whatever the last slot is, phantom or resell, since I don't really care. 

I'm pretty sure that Amatsuri got in on another group, but he/she can correct me if I'm wrong. I would still be interested in starting a group though. Phantom or resell makes no difference to me either.
ok then lets try and start a group and see how it goes .

ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 2

Resell ( 16.66 )

1- Killkernal [ can switch to phantom ]

2-

Phantom ( 8.33 )

1- Setup [ can switch to resell ]

2-

smartbombuk was set to add 10.90 pounds to my account today, but his CC got into an issue yesterday.  Can someone else in UK do this for me?  Plz PM if you can.

EDIT: found someone else, so nm.

It originally had, but some guys were able to look into the code of it and leaked some of the things they found to the internet (rumours says they also found the ending).. and so Sony apologized for it and removed the pre-load option for the game
Without a preload sellables are going to be waiting a long time for two phantoms to download a file that is at least 18gb and the server getting pounded...

Pre-Orders

Call of Duty: Ghosts ($59.99)

Call of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise, delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast, all powered by a new next-generation Call of Duty engine.

Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Bundle ($119.99)

Pre-order the Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition and enhance your multiplayer experience with an assortment of bonus digital content, including:
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass: Get four epic DLC Map Packs*, each delivering a collection of fresh Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer content. Plus, you’ll receive the Team Leader digital content pack, a Season Pass-bonus that includes a unique MP character head, weapon camo, reticle, player patch, player card and player background, playable in-game upon purchase.
  • Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map: This brand-new dynamic downloadable multiplayer map drops you into a shattered skyscraper on the brink of collapse. Frantic action is thrown into overdrive as the skyscraper continues to fall throughout the match, evolving gameplay in real-time.

Call of Duty: Ghosts – Season Pass ($49.99)

The Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass is your access to four epic Map Packs in 2014 at one great price*. Plus, when you purchase the Season Pass, receive the bonus Team Leader Digital Pack, containing a unique MP character head, weapon camo, and other digital items – unlocked in-game at game launch. Once available, download content from the in-game store. PlayStation 3 system Season Pass requires PS3 system Call of Duty: Ghosts game and PlayStation 4 system Season Pass requires PS4 system Call of Duty: Ghosts game sold separately. Season Pass includes access to all Season Pass DLC on both the PS3 system and PS4 system if purchased and activated by 3/31/2014. Release dates may vary by platform.
*Save vs buying map packs ala carte.

Without a preload sellables are going to be waiting a long time for two phantoms to download a file that is at least 18gb and the server getting pounded...
Thats the drawback sellables will have to deal with but your still getting saving $40. The other drawback is the sellables are just going to be expensive phantoms since everybody & their grandmother thats part of CAG PSN Gamesharing Community is getting the game.

anyone wanna make a group for Carnivores: Dino Hunter HD and maybe Sanctum 2 on same acct? im in for a phantom
I was actually thinking of doing a Carnivores: Dino Hunter HD group. Looks like the kind of pick up and play anytime. I would be down for a phantom as well.

BTW do you have puppeteer downloadin?

Carnivores-HD
trophy_gold.png
trophy_silver.png
trophy_bronze.png

http://www.exophase.com/game/carnivores-hd-trophy-set-ps3/trophies/

just so everyone knows, gamestop has a pretty crazy promo right now. I just traded in a ton of games, it was 40% extra if you preorder any game or if you buy any used game (don't know if it has to be a used game on their current 50% off promo list) + 10% extra for power up rewards

Traded all my 360 games, got a few nice PS3 games in return. KH HD remix (with the artbook, didn't even preorder :D) for $40, alpha protocol and bionic commando for $2.50 each, and MW2 for $3.50. Also snagged a weird third party controller for $17, but it looked brand new. Anyone have experience with the gamestop controllers? The triggers are in a weird spot and the face buttons are all pretty tiny lol

Also IIRC MW3 was $7 on ps3.

ok then lets try and start a group and see how it goes .

ONE PIECE PIRATE WARRIORS 2

Resell ( 16.66 )

1- Killkernal [ can switch to phantom ]

2-

Phantom ( 8.33 )

1- Setup [ can switch to resell ]

2-
Sounds good. Thanks for setting this up. :)

Am I missing something or is that Digital Hardened Edition a terrible deal?
I guess you also noticed the part that it is an extra $10 for a "Free" Fall Dynamic Bonus Map. They do the same thing with BO1, right now it's on sale, but when it's regular price it's cheaper to buy the game and three remaining DLC's than to buy the "bundle".

I was actually thinking of doing a Carnivores: Dino Hunter HD group. Looks like the kind of pick up and play anytime. I would be down for a phantom as well.

BTW do you have puppeteer downloadin?
yep, almost done dling.

Carnivores HD ($13.00)

resales- 5

-----

phant.- 2.50

1.snakeybro

2.spacecadet

game is 13 (another odd price -_-) so just gonna add some random 2 dollar mini game or something

So...stupid question time. I have downloaded every piece of Uncharted 3 game data that I have available to me. The free to play MP, all three 10+ GB individual files and even the language packs. I can boot up the free to play MP, but I cannot access the SP. Anyone else have that issue?

+1 to everyone in this group:

NHL 14

R - Seal62505

R - noone13

P - Yanksfan (host)

P - snakeybro

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back