CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snake, I'm sure you have millions of other games to play to hold you off until GTA5. 

I'm almost to 60(55) in D3, currently Act 2 Hell Mode. Trying to get to Inferno before GTA5. 

So...stupid question time. I have downloaded every piece of Uncharted 3 game data that I have available to me. The free to play MP, all three 10+ GB individual files and even the language packs. I can boot up the free to play MP, but I cannot access the SP. Anyone else have that issue?
The developers, Nickelanddime Dog, have chopped the game up into three main sections: Campaign, co-op and MP. It sounds like you downloaded several fragments of the MP, but that doesn't allow you to play the campaign or co-op, those require yet additional purchases.

If you load up the MP game, it allows you buy $500 or so worth of additional content, including the campaign lol. If you have PS+, you can download the Campaign for free over here:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-BCUS98233_00-UNCHARTED3FREESP

It's worth the money. Been playing it 5 hrs now.. If you're lucky you can get one of the preorder copies that has the artbook case and everything, it's neat. You get two full games (and platinums) and then a set of easy trophies for watching the 358/2 cutscenes (or skipping them)
Do people honestly buy games for trophies? That's pretty much all you were emphasizing.

Do people honestly buy games for trophies? That's pretty much all you were emphasizing.
You should only really go for trophies if you enjoy the game and maximize the fun you get out of them.

I couldn't see myself playing a game I didn't like for long, just for trophies. I have played 1 or 2 bad games for easy trophies, felt dirty afterwards.

+1 to Kero for Aliens : Colonial Marines Ultimate Edition.

Resells for Hatsune Miku and Killer is Dead available. $13.00 and $12.00 respectively.

Last edited by a moderator:
GTA V has the potential to be the first good Rockstar game. Unfortunately, it'll get 10s across the board because of its name. If they scrap everything from GTA IV, include the combat from Max Payne 3, and the vehicle control of LA Noire, they might have something special on their hands. Rockstar is the most overhyped studio in the game business.
I am glad to see that I am not the only one that thinks they are very overrated. I won't go as far as to say it could be their first good game, I think overall, most, if not all, of their games are solid in some areas, but nowhere near the level of perfection they get lofted to.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that thinks they are very overrated. I won't go as far as to say it could be their first good game, I think overall, most, if not all, of their games are solid in some areas, but nowhere near the level of perfection they get lofted to.
Hopefully it is not as bad as GTAIV was, my personal favorite was San Andreas and they seem to be bringing back some of the features that were in it.

Bully is one of the best R* game in my opinion but they seem to not want to do a sequel to it. La Noire was also really good as well.

Hopefully it is not as bad as GTAIV was, my personal favorite was San Andreas and they seem to be bringing back some of the features that were in it.

Bully is one of the best R* game in my opinion but they seem to not want to do a sequel to it. La Noire was also really good as well.
Glad I'm not the only one that was underwhelmed with GTA iv. From what I've seen this is an improvement but I'm not liking the song choices in this one compared to the previous games. Hopefully there's a way to implement a custom soundtrack, a poorly underutilized feature on the PS3 imo.

Glad I'm not the only one that was underwhelmed with GTA iv. From what I've seen this is an improvement but I'm not liking the song choices in this one compared to the previous games. Hopefully there's a way to implement a custom soundtrack, a poorly underutilized feature on the PS3 imo.
This one does look like a big improvement. I personally never use the music in any GTA game, I normally just hook a pair of headphones up to my PC and listening to my own music.

This one does look like a big improvement. I personally never use the music in any GTA game, I normally just hook a pair of headphones up to my PC and listening to my own music.
I remember before I gave my 360 away to one of my brothers I used to custom soundtrack it all the time and coming to the PS3 where only some games have it sucked. It doesn't help that to me this gen hasn't had particularly good music in games bar a few.

Sadly, Bully is one of the few (maybe only) R* game I have not played. I have it on the Xbox, so will get around to it someday. I completely agree with LA Noire, it is my personal favorite. I dig the time period it was portrayed in and the detective aspects of the story and gameplay. If only the action portions and the city exploration was better..

Any Puppeteer shares out there? I'd rather have a phantom but I'll also take a resell. Saw the game on YT and was impressed with its look. Reminds me of a cross between Legend Of The Mystical Ninja and Dynamite Headdy. PM me if you have something for me.

Looking for the other owner of the acc [email protected]  please send me a pm!!

Looking for these games

Counter Strike  Resell

Mk9 or Complete Resell

BF4 Phantom

FIFA 14 Phantom

Bioshock Infinty Phantom or Resell

Rayman Legends Phantom

Paypal verified

I've been going back page after page and read the OP and I still can't tell the difference between Phantom and Resell accounts and how they work. If the gamesharing thing is only for 2 accounts, how does it work with 4 people?

Looking for the other owner of the acc [email protected] please send me a pm!!
Looking for these games

Counter Strike Resell
Mk9 or Complete Resell
BF4 Phantom
FIFA 14 Phantom
Bioshock Infinty Phantom or Resell
Rayman Legends Phantom

Paypal verified
Boosted has bioshock shares in his sale, pm him.

We were discussing a deal and then he vanished. I still have the share available if you want it.

Any Puppeteer shares out there? I'd rather have a phantom but I'll also take a resell. Saw the game on YT and was impressed with its look. Reminds me of a cross between Legend Of The Mystical Ninja and Dynamite Headdy. PM me if you have something for me.
I had a group for puppeteer that I was taking a resell however no one else joined

Puppeteer
Resell ($13.33)
1. Boosted
Phantom ($6.67)

Looking for a NHL 14 group, have done plenty of game shares in the past and would like a resell please, pm me if you have a slot opened or are startgin a group

We were discussing a deal and then he vanished. I still have the share available if you want it.

I had a group for puppeteer that I was taking a resell however no one else joined

Puppeteer
Resell ($13.33)
1. Boosted
2. Killkernal
Phantom ($6.67)
I'll take a resell please.

Puppeteer
Resell ($13.33)
1. Boosted
2. Killkernal
Phantom ($6.67)
1. Lustyhitter
I'll take a phantom then, Boosted.

Anyone played the f2p Tekken Revolution? I like the Tekken games, platted all of them ,just wondering how this one is if anyones played it?

Anyone played the f2p Tekken Revolution? I like the Tekken games, platted all of them ,just wondering how this one is if anyones played it?
It's pretty awesome I like the graphics. Gameplay is solid too But you can only play so many battles before you have to wait to play again, unless you keep winning if I remember right. Watch out for the Devil Kazuya spammers.

Man, I just checked out some Puppeteer footage and this game is just beautiful. I see that it's getting a lot of excellent reviews as well. Can anyone tell me how tight the platforming feels? I could never get into LittleBigPlanet due to the floaty controls.

It's decent. They removed the bound system so you can't get juggled across the stage like in T6 (and TTT2?). Netcode's pretty good. It's a simplified Tekken with some good features. There are just too many Kazuya laser spammers -___-

If you are a thread vet, add yourself.

For sale:

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f phantom $8

Zone of The Enders + Way of the Samurai 4 phantom $4.67

Remember Me phantom $7

Black Ops II + Revolution Map Pack phantom  $offers

Looking for a NHL 14 group, have done plenty of game shares in the past and would like a resell please, pm me if you have a slot opened or are startgin a group
New group started yesterday (I will be hosting)

Resell:
1.jgiovanni
Phantom:
1.bossnian90
2.krtgolfing

Need one last resell!

Just saw that SF X Tekken is coming to the store. Anyone have any interest in a group for this?

Also, Kerouac is the man and hooked me up with the BL2 season pass.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $60 (PDR 10/31/13) 

Resell $20

Kerouac (Host)

Kerouac

Phantom $10

1. Bigwig

This doesn't come out until next year right?

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII $60 (PDR 10/31/13)

This doesn't come out until next year right?
November 21, 2013
20px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png

February 11, 2014
20px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

February 14, 2014
20px-European_flag.svg.png

I've been going back page after page and read the OP and I still can't tell the difference between Phantom and Resell accounts and how they work. If the gamesharing thing is only for 2 accounts, how does it work with 4 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back