CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a preload sellables are going to be waiting a long time for two phantoms to download a file that is at least 18gb and the server getting pounded...
Can't just the re-sells start the download, manually deactivate the account from their ps3, then handle the information to the phantoms, they download and instal the game, then deactive the account on Sony's site, and then activate the account again on the re-sells ( that by this time should also already have downloaded and installed the game)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't just the re-sales start the download, manually deactivate the account from their ps3, then handle the information to the phantoms, they download and instal the game, then deactive the account on Sony's site, and then activate the account again on the re-sales ( that by this time should also already have downloaded and installed the game)
Yes. Many hosts do it.

+ to factor747 (for buying CSI)

Carnivores : Dinosaur Hunter HD (non-sell) $2  
Sanctum 2 (non-sell) $2.50 
Killer is Dead and Guacamelee (non-sell) $10
Way of the Samurai 4 (UK Account) (non-sell) $3

just so everyone knows, gamestop has a pretty crazy promo right now. I just traded in a ton of games, it was 40% extra if you preorder any game or if you buy any used game (don't know if it has to be a used game on their current 50% off promo list) + 10% extra for power up rewards

Traded all my 360 games, got a few nice PS3 games in return. KH HD remix (with the artbook, didn't even preorder :D) for $40, alpha protocol and bionic commando for $2.50 each, and MW2 for $3.50. Also snagged a weird third party controller for $17, but it looked brand new. Anyone have experience with the gamestop controllers? The triggers are in a weird spot and the face buttons are all pretty tiny lol

Also IIRC MW3 was $7 on ps3.
This is how I paid off GTA V. It's a pretty good deal. The manager said their store had 500 pre-orders. I'm prayin they all don't show up for the midnight launch.

Hey, am i the only one feeling theres a chance of GTA V MIGHT NOT live up to the hype that was brought upon it?
Impossible :p

Edit: anybody interested into a new group for NHL14? I can host! I'll start a group, hope there is enough interest in it.

NHL14 :

Resell (20$)
Phantom(10$)
1. BossNian90

Hey, am i the only one feeling theres a chance of GTA V MIGHT NOT live up to the hype that was brought upon it?
Yeah.GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, and 4 were all amazing games, as are other rockstar games like la noire, red dead, etc. There's no way they're going to flop on their biggest release to date. Rockstar in my eyes has never made a bad game, only ones that exceed my expectations.

GTA V has the potential to be the first good Rockstar game. Unfortunately, it'll get 10s across the board because of its name. If they scrap everything from GTA IV, include the combat from Max Payne 3, and the vehicle control of LA Noire, they might have something special on their hands. Rockstar is the most overhyped studio in the game business.

GTA V has the potential to be the first good Rockstar game. Unfortunately, it'll get 10s across the board because of its name. If they scrap everything from GTA IV, include the combat from Max Payne 3, and the vehicle control of LA Noire, they might have something special on their hands. Rockstar is the most overhyped studio in the game business.
Are you kidding me? Rockstar is responsible for some of the greatest games of all time? Red dead, GTA, bully.... honestly I cannot think of a single bad game by them.

selling my black ops 2 share, since I bought another account with the season pass.

Black Ops 2 game only resell - $13

Are you kidding me? Rockstar is responsible for some of the greatest games of all time? Red dead, GTA, bully.... honestly I cannot think of a single bad game by them.
Calling Dwayne's backup in GTA IV then picking fights with gang members leads to some pretty entertaining battles that you can watch unfold.

@rpg if it is just a straight port from the ios version then it is very mediocre. It is a much weaker version of cabelas hunt with dinosaurs (which is a plus). The trophies should be very easy though.

If it's from Rockstar, it has to be a 10/10. They could release a turd in a box and people would flip over it.
4qzQ1Nm.jpg

Impossible :p

Edit: anybody interested into a new group for NHL14? I can host! I'll start a group, hope there is enough interest in it.

NHL14 :

Resell (20$)
Phantom(10$)
1. BossNian90
2. krtgolfing
I would be in for a Phantom...

I feel bad for not picking up KH HD 1.5 today.

I guess I'll do that 2mor, I know some of you guys here did. How awesome is it?
I kinda wanna know too, even though Im not a huge KH fan, i like the action gameplay though. 40 is a lil much though, and theres like a thousand cutscenes too :/

Selling or trading:

Borderlands 2 (resell)

X-Com: Enemy Unknown (resell)

Hitman Absolution + Sleeping Dogs (resell)

Accepting only resells (trade) or money via paypal, so please offer something.

I feel bad for not picking up KH HD 1.5 today.

I guess I'll do that 2mor, I know some of you guys here did. How awesome is it?
It's worth the money. Been playing it 5 hrs now.. If you're lucky you can get one of the preorder copies that has the artbook case and everything, it's neat. You get two full games (and platinums) and then a set of easy trophies for watching the 358/2 cutscenes (or skipping them)

this weekend is gonna be tough waiting for gta v  :wall:

I guess Kingdom Hearts will be good to play until gta v comes out, since its really long.

Some Impressions:

Puppeteer: Pretty cool game so far, starts out slow but gets better and visual style is very unique and looks great. solid platformer,

Sanctum 2- pretty cool sci-fi fps/tower defense hybrid but with more focus on the action. looks to be a fun coop online game

NHL 14- its actually pretty fun so far. nhl 94 mode is cool too.

Diablo 3- its good and addicting, im on act II, lvl 23, can get tedious and tiresome but its fun

Gonna pick up Killzone and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 tomorrow. hope Killzone is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back