CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you flipping these shares? Why are you looking for any game as long as its cheap? I think we are all interested in getting games cheap we are on CAG, not sure why you keep posting this.
I'm going to take a guess here.

He's a bored teenager with a lot of free time who likes to take a shot at a game so long as it is cheap and if he ends up not liking it, he can get some or all of his money back.

Am I right Shadow?

I am also looking for Stacking + DLC. Again, I completed the game and need to complete the DLC, but no longer have the game so I need it as well as the DLC.

I also need Super Stardust HD + Solo DLC. I may still have that game, not sure, so if somebody only has the DLC let me know and Ill start the game and see if its activated or not...if not ill need both the game plus DLC but only need to complete the DLC.

I am looking for timeshares of both of these, just until i get 100% completion of the DLCs - wont take very long at all. Been mopping up unfinished DLCs lately.

Send a PM. Thanks

I'm going to take a guess here.

He's a bored teenager with a lot of free time who likes to take a shot at a game so long as it is cheap and if he ends up not liking it, he can get some or all of his money back.

Am I right Shadow?
Lol I got exposed :) but yeah I mostly get free time during the weekends but I can post on this forum here and there when I get a chance on my phone :p

Are you flipping these shares? Why are you looking for any game as long as its cheap? I think we are all interested in getting games cheap we are on CAG, not sure why you keep posting this.
Not at all I at least play the games I get first, if that's what you mean lol and its not like I post the same thing everyday :p but I post about resells from time to time because there is a chance people might have some stuff to get rid of but dont want to post about them rare but yeah :p and like zombie said I am kinda bored aswell

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone wants to hit up missions on GTAV:O feel free to add me. Level 16 and soloing missions are kind of boring since no one I know is on atm.

Mark Of Kri($10)

resales- $3.33

------

p-$1.67

1.snakey

2.ashufflinzombie

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFJuQL1lPMA[/youtube]

If anyone can use a FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Pack code just send me a PM and the code is yours.

Code is gone.

I'd love to join you guys for some VIOLENT DUCT but my fuck ing character was deleted.

TWICE.
I think my level 5 got deleted because I did the offline crap/retry but my level 3 "should" still be there. Want to jump on some jobs because I'm tired of robbing the convenience stores for rep and cash. Keep on getting the unable to download jobs message when I try to join.

Assassin's Creed 4 Gold Edition + Battlefield 4 w/ Premium + CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass + Watch Dogs (FREE)
Resell - $120
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)
Phantom - $30
1) Amatsuri
2) Skylinersx

With the credit we receive, I will make a Watch Dogs share and we will all get a slot for free (the same slot as you reserve in the first group).

*I'd also cover $10 of the 2nd resell slot just to fill this up.*

For those whose characters got deleted, are you connecting to online even though it says "Rockstar's Cloud Servers are unavailable... blah blah blah...Use temporary character"? Last night I lost my character, but it came back to me in about an hour. I think online is fun, especially with friends, but I just heartfully hate the bugs.

Making a new Madden 25 group since it seems that there is enough interest.  I can host if necessary.

Madden 25

$60

Resell:

Phantom:

1.Slayerxx1

Assassin's Creed 4 Gold Edition + Battlefield 4 w/ Premium + CoD Ghosts w/ Season Pass + Watch Dogs (FREE)
Resell - $120
1) GamerDad08 (host)
2)
Phantom - $30
1) Amatsuri
2) Skylinersx

With the credit we receive, I will make a Watch Dogs share and we will all get a slot for free (the same slot as you reserve in the first group).

*I'd also cover $10 of the 2nd resell slot just to fill this up.*
Hope those phantoms got some big hard drives. BF3, Blops2, and AC3 were all 13gb, their sequels will most likely be way more than that

if you haven't played xillia, i'd highly recommend that over graces f (which was one of the worst tales games imo)

who'se playin gta right now? i might hop on

if you haven't played xillia, i'd highly recommend that over graces f (which was one of the worst tales games imo)

who'se playin gta right now? i might hop on
oh i finished xillia already, just wanted to finish graces f just to complete it..traded in my physical copy before i managed to finish it

ITEMS FOR SALE

All money from codes will go to Extra Life

When Vikings Attack Code - $2.00 offer from bigwig_rah

Wipeout HD code - name your price

Resells Available

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 $10.00 (4 Available)

Tomb Raider Bundle (comes with DLC weapons and Quantum Conundrum) $7.00 (3 Available)

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale $6.00 (2 Available)

1. slayerxx1

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts $6.00 (4 Available)

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package $120.00 when purchased $15.00 (3 Available)

Hello,

I want to introduce myself.

I'm a new PS3 owner and old PC Gamer who wants to play exclusive Console / PS3 games that I've not been able to play on PC (Luckily, almost all of the good games are multiplatform) I found out about gamesharing thru a friend that has gameshared on CAG before (recon_zero), I know that gamesharing is risky if you don't know the person and I've already tried to negotiate some shares but of course since I'm new no one wants to negotiate with me. 

I hope that I can earn your trust so I can also enjoy the joy of sharing :p

Is there any type of transaction that would be safe with a newbie? I'm willing to purchase phantoms if that's what I can buy with no reputation.

I'm open to suggestions regarding PS3 / Console exclusive games that I might be missing (so far I have the uncharted trilogy, infamous 1/2, Fifa 14, Tales of Graces J, FFXIII, Tales of Xillia, GoW3, The last of us, GTA V)

I'm looking forward to play MGS Revegeance, Ni No Kuni, and as I said before, I'm open to suggestions.

Since my ps3 came with move, I'm also looking forward to purchase any good (and cheap) move compatible game.

So... if you have any gems that you might want to sale, please send me a PM.

Hello,

I want to introduce myself.

I'm a new PS3 owner and old PC Gamer who wants to play exclusive Console / PS3 games that I've not been able to play on PC (Luckily, almost all of the good games are multiplatform) I found out about gamesharing thru a friend that has gameshared on CAG before (recon_zero), I know that gamesharing is risky if you don't know the person and I've already tried to negotiate some shares but of course since I'm new no one wants to negotiate with me.

I hope that I can earn your trust so I can also enjoy the joy of sharing :p

Is there any type of transaction that would be safe with a newbie? I'm willing to purchase phantoms if that's what I can buy with no reputation.

I'm open to suggestions regarding PS3 / Console exclusive games that I might be missing (so far I have the uncharted trilogy, infamous 1/2, Fifa 14, Tales of Graces J, FFXIII, Tales of Xillia, GoW3, The last of us)

I'm looking forward to play MGS Revegeance, Ni No Kuni, and as I said before, I'm open to suggestions.

Since my ps3 came with move, I'm also looking forward to purchase any good (and cheap) move compatible game.

So... if you have any gems that you might want to sale, please send me a PM.

This guy is legit. I vouch for him

ITEMS FOR SALE

All money from codes will go to Extra Life

When Vikings Attack Code - $1.00 offer from ShadowLombax

Wipeout HD code - name your price

Resells Available

Bioshock Infinite + Bioshock 1 $10.00 (4 Available)

Tomb Raider Bundle (comes with DLC weapons and Quantum Conundrum) $7.00 (3 Available)

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale $6.00 (2 Available)

The Walking Dead Survival Instincts $6.00 (4 Available)

Tiger Woods 2014 + All Course DLC + Master's Package $120.00 when purchased $15.00 (4 Available)

Ninja Gaiden Razor's Edge $6.00 (2 Available)

1. kb420mcl

I pm’d you.

oz28z.jpg

Okay, I got a question you all.

My friends and I were gamesharing a while ago. Here's how it went

Me and Friend A were gonna resell

Friend B and Friend C were gonna phantom it.

Upon thinking that phantoms may have potentially been locked out from GTA Online which was luckily not the case, me and Friend B took the phantom spots and Friend A and C said they were chill with waiting a few weeks.

My question now is, could I deactivate my GTA share account from my PS3 right now, making Friend B the only one activated. I'll then make one of the two people who waited activate an account (two activations then), and then deactivate them online using the usual methods, making them the phantoms again?

Okay, I got a question you all.

My friends and I were gamesharing a while ago. Here's how it went

Me and Friend A were gonna resell

Friend B and Friend C were gonna phantom it.

Upon thinking that phantoms may have potentially been locked out from GTA Online which was luckily not the case, me and Friend B took the phantom spots and Friend A and C said they were chill with waiting a few weeks.

My question now is, could I deactivate my GTA share account from my PS3 right now, making Friend B the only one activated. I'll then make one of the two people who waited activate an account (two activations then), and then deactivate them online using the usual methods, making them the phantoms again?
Granted that you only deactivated from the PS3, that should work.

Phantoms are only created once you have used the online feature. If you haven't used it already, then yes, you can deactivate on your ps3, and get your buddy to activate, and then phantom both.

Only thing I want from the account is far cry 2 lol
I give you Far Cry 2 resell - six dollah BUTTWEIGHT I'll double the offer throwing in a good ol Call of Dutty game and if you that that was the daily double NO I'll toss in a DLC, I'll toss in GTA 4, and of course you're not tricking me with that disguise Gotham City Imposters - you're joining in on the fun too. All of this and more can be yours for only six dollah.

Product does not protect against STDs. Shipping and handling will be processed by Al Qaeda. Viewer discretion is advised.

I give you Far Cry 2 resell - six dollah BUTTWEIGHT I'll double the offer throwing in a good ol Call of Dutty game and if you that that was the daily double NO I'll toss in a DLC, I'll toss in GTA 4, and of course you're not tricking me with that disguise Gotham City Imposters - you're joining in on the fun too. All of this and more can be yours for only six dollah.

Product does not protect against STDs. Shipping and handling will be processed by Al Qaeda. Viewer discretion is advised.
Just noticed your avatar. Hello fellow summoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back