CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You kids make it hard to read this thread with all these needless posts. There should only be buying and selling comments and related comments. Show some restraint It sucks to have to scroll through 10 comments to find what the thread is for, a gameshare.

Selling

1 GTA V resell - $20 paypal

PM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
You kids make it hard to read this thread with all these needless posts. There should only be buying and selling comments and related comments. Show some restraint It sucks to have to scroll through 10 comments to find what the thread is for, a gameshare.

Selling

1 GTA V resell - $20 paypal
You are completely correct, sorry ok I also have 1 GTA 5 phantom slot, offer for. Looking for Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen, or Demon's Souls phantoms mainly, but interested in max payne 3, dishonored, or the like.

New to game sharing but just upgraded my ps3's hard drive so I could actually have some space on the damn thing.

I'm looking for a GTA V phantom if there are any out there.

Hello,

I want to introduce myself.

I'm a new PS3 owner and old PC Gamer who wants to play exclusive Console / PS3 games that I've not been able to play on PC (Luckily, almost all of the good games are multiplatform) I found out about gamesharing thru a friend that has gameshared on CAG before (recon_zero), I know that gamesharing is risky if you don't know the person and I've already tried to negotiate some shares but of course since I'm new no one wants to negotiate with me.

I hope that I can earn your trust so I can also enjoy the joy of sharing :p

Is there any type of transaction that would be safe with a newbie? I'm willing to purchase phantoms if that's what I can buy with no reputation.

I'm open to suggestions regarding PS3 / Console exclusive games that I might be missing (so far I have the uncharted trilogy, infamous 1/2, Fifa 14, Tales of Graces J, FFXIII, Tales of Xillia, GoW3, The last of us, GTA V)

I'm looking forward to play MGS Revegeance, Ni No Kuni, and as I said before, I'm open to suggestions.

Since my ps3 came with move, I'm also looking forward to purchase any good (and cheap) move compatible game.

So... if you have any gems that you might want to sale, please send me a PM.
Okay, it's time to put my selling skills on the table... IMO Red Dead Redemption was the best game I played on the ps3, and it's exclusive to consoles... if you want I can sell you a phantom for cheap *fingers crossed* xD

Not to step on your toes here but Pavado is not the boss. If that title was gonna go to anyone it would be Clone. However, there are a bunch if holy rollers, shit talkers, and swindlers within the group. Depending on who you talk to I might be categorized in any of the three groups.

Now to Raiborg and JalBash. Continue your battle. It gives me something to read at work :applause: :applause:
Just curious which of the 3 am I? :bouncy:

sure. i'm gonna put it up for a 3 week limit since something tells me the list is going to be long and we wanna keep it movin. also gonna put donation required to the library to rent, in order to promote more people to donate since donations have been hella slow. Although we did get a few new games in recently (guacamelee, ratchet deadlocked, dishonored). I urge anyone donating to list the same requirement for their shares as it will promote donations. Is the library not working for you?

(btw, there's no "n" in my name)
No it works fine but since you posted ratchet deadlocked and guacamelee yesterday, I thought it will be better if you post this one too.
...Sorry about the "n" on your name lol, I always read it that way :p

Is the $20 Persona 4 Golden on the PSN store a permanent price drop and if not , how long is the sale until?

Yeah, it's a sale and I believe it ends any minute.

Edit: Nope, good for another week or so it would seem.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition

PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)

1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

ps3 or ps4?
ps3
deadhorse.gif

Why can't I preorder the AC4 Season Pass seperately (to take advantage of the $10 off $50 promo)? I just got off the phone with support and they were absolutely no help. It felt like I was talking to my 3 year old.

Someone dropped from my battlefield 4 group.

One phantom available for $8.50. Must be reputable.
ok since its ps3 ill take it if youll accept me :) name your prerequisite and will i be able to play online still? im assuming yes, if so i can pay ahead unless thats a normality which ill do it anyway.

Why can't I preorder the AC4 Season Pass seperately (to take advantage of the $10 off $50 promo)? I just got off the phone with support and they were absolutely no help. It felt like I was talking to my 3 year old.
One of those articles out today mentioned it will be released with the game.

ok since its ps3 ill take it if youll accept me :) name your prerequisite and will i be able to play online still? im assuming yes, if so i can pay ahead unless thats a normality which ill do it anyway.
Aha you've been here one day, with zero feedback and you consider yourself reputable? :dunce:

tonyv4 took the spot.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Gold Edition
PS4 Slot: $30 (includes $10 upgrade fee)
1. sgand (host)
Resells: $22.50
Phantoms: $7.50
1. volt1up
2. techguru928

Battle of Tiles EX $14

Resell (4.67)

1. Strange

2. pancakes

Phantom (2.33)

(SRPG and the game has a plat, I know some trophy whore wants it).

Wolf Among US Season Pass

Resell

1. Strange(?)

2. Pancakes

Phantom (will only have and pay for the first part)

Important message about Extra Life:

I've been busy the past few days but I found out that CAG actually has another Extra Life team located here. What's cool is that they have contacted publishers and developers like Naughty Dog about their cause and been sent free swag to give away to participants. I've been in contact with their leader and we're in talks to have our two teams merge. Anyone opposed to the idea? This is their Extra life page. I'm open to hearing comments from everyone until the end of the day and if no one is strongly opposed with a good reason, I'm going to go ahead and merge the teams.

All donations will be carried over if anyone is worried about that. I also have some donations to catch up on which I will. If I haven't sent you a donation, PM me the name you registered under. It really helps me keep track of who I have and haven't donated to.

You will have to give some free gameshares to Pravado .. He is the boss around these parts :p
LMAO

this just made my day holy shit. i am not the boss. if we have any boss it's going to be either clone (the master organizer) or boosted (the man with the best rep)

i am just the most vocal

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass

Cost $59.99 + $10 Season Pass (Season Pass - Credit)

Release Date October 29, 2013

Host: moi (Kerouac)

Resell $25

1. Kerouac

Phantom $10

1. Kerouac

2. Kerouac

Disclaimer: If you are not a thread vet, please do not add yourself without contacting me. 

The wolf among us

$5 ep1

$15 ep2-5 (season pass)

xbox out on Oct 11.

ps3 Oct. 15 ?? (my guess)

and to this "jambalaya" guy

most people are not trusting of new people, but most of us realize everyone has to start somewhere. however when you make consistent posts that are incredibly hard to comprehend because you dont use proper grammer, or just have thoughts that are too convoluted, you come off as sketchy. nobody is going to want to take that risk of getting ripped off by dealing with someone they have a hard time understanding. sure i don't capitalize my sentences, but my posts are coherent. you also didn't do yourself favors by asking a guy who wants diablo 3 how much he's selling diablo 3 for. mistake or not, that's our first impression of you. Actually a few scammers tried to pull that "how much you selling so and so for" even when the person never said it was up for sale scenario, got exposed, and then left immediately (gamingcinderella, anyone?)

so now what do you do? the way to show us you're not a scammer is to prove yourself, not to show us your steam rep. if you want diablo 3, host your own group for it. it may take a while to fill the group but it's necessary to build your gameshare feedback (which is not the same as site feedback). take part in daily conversations in the topic and let us know you care about the community and you're not just here to pull a quick scam, after a while people will recognize your avatar (which i advise you create) and not be so hesitant to deal with you.

i'm not saying you're a scammer. i'm saying (most of us) are educated people who want to deal with other people who we can see are educated based on the things they say and way they say them. do away with run on sentences, make sure you say what you meant to say before you hit submit, and you will have already helped yourself out on here

if shadowlombax can make it, anyone can imo. everyone was so against him at first but he stuck around and proved he was legit. even gamerdad08 who people were hesitant to deal with at first is now a regular and one of the higher ups on the feedback system.

also donating to usuyami's extra life campaign couldn't hurt  ;)

DMC + Vergil's Downfall + Bloody Palace (free anyway) + all weapon packs + all costumes (Ultimate Edition as far as I'm concerned)

Resell - $15

1. Raiborg (Host)

Phantom - $7.50

1. ClydeShebang

The content will be purchased in about 9 or so days, assuming the group fills, in case it goes on sale in the UK between now and then. Of course, if the demand is that great, it could be purchased now. To be clear, it's the US version. (No newbs)

Edit:

Uk psn deal update for those interested. Injustice for £20, if you have a ps plus trial it's £15, roughly $24. I already own the game so I'm not interested but a heads up for anyone that is, it's a deal of the week thing so probs not last long.

Correct, the deal ends in less than 16 hours.

Uk psn deal update for those interested. Injustice for £20, if you have a ps plus trial it's £15, roughly $24. I already own the game so I'm not interested but a heads up for anyone that is, it's a deal of the week thing so probs not last long.

DMC + Vergil's Downfall + Bloody Palace (free anyway) + all weapon packs + all costumes (Ultimate Edition as far as I'm concerned)

Resell - $15

1. Raiborg (Host)

Phantom - $7.50

1.ClydeShebang

The content will be purchased in about 9 or so days, assuming the group fills, in case it goes on sale in the UK between now and then. Of course, if the demand is that great, it could be purchased now. To be clear, it's the US version. (No newbs)
Only wanna play this so I can hack 'n' slash with a custom soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back