CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rpg']Ratchet Deadlocked Group #1
We buy Ratchet FFA for $13.99 get Deadlocked free.Phantoms cannot download till Deadlocked comes out.Any takers??? Ends Tuesday 7.

r-$4.66
1.snakey
2.Rpg
-----------------
p-$2.33

Ratchet & Clank: Deadlocked for the PS3 system as a free download to all of our fans who purchased Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault for the PS3 system (digitally or on disc).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...g-this-spring/

Ratchet FFA
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...3RATCHCLANKFFA
[/QUOTE]

Approximately what day/time should deadlocked be out?

[quote name='rpg']Well trophies are out. Sony must be waiting for Ratchet FFA vita to be done.[/QUOTE]

wait theres gonna be ffa on vita? i just might buy it while its on sale now. Cant wait for your blogcast post later rpg ^_^

[quote name='snakemaster2389']wait theres gonna be ffa on vita? i just might buy it while its on sale now. Cant wait for your blogcast post later rpg ^_^[/QUOTE]

Yeah, when you buy Ratchet FFA you get the vita version and Deadlocked.

Also Fatal Frame II is the best one of the series.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/borderlands-2-tiny-tina-dlc-price-release-date-announced

Last dlc for Blands 2 hits June 25th cant wait![/QUOTE]
BL2-DLC-4_logo-610x314.jpg

$10

Season pass #2 any news?

[quote name='iwarboY']something happened, i don't know what, but with all of the gshares both have been in..2 phantoms @ $2.50 each was the loss and i can't wrap my head around the fact.
i don't think the deac happened by either party, but i do think the possibility of maybe someone who was around each member may have infiltrated the account. maybe a little brother or sister, maybe a so-called friend, anyone who was trusted around them at the time the acct info was recieved and knew the ' how-to's ' of qriocity by explanation of said party members. just a thought.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the guy on the grassy knoll. :twoguns:

[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Selling Resellables:

Twisted Metal birthday bundle-(includes TM ps1, TM 2 ps1, TM BLACK ps2, and TM ps3) ($10)

God of war origins ($5)

Want: last map pack of mw3
Have: Paypal[/QUOTE]

I'll gladly take GoW Origins off your hands.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']is there any sales happenin on the eu psn store?[/QUOTE]

Last weeks 'Lost Treasures' sale is still on.
Some decent bargains.

[quote name='kerouac kid']Don't forget about the guy on the grassy knoll. :twoguns:[/QUOTE]

LOL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Sale/Rent:
- Okami HD - sellable/phantom/rental
- The Unfinished Swan - phantom/rental
- Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City + all 3 Echo Six expansions - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Year of the Snake" DLC - sellable/phantom/rental
- Sleeping Dogs "Nightmare in Northpoint" DLC - rental
- Retro City Rampage - sellable/phantom/rental
- Battlefield 3 + Back to Karkand expansion - sellable/phantom

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares (timeshares) without a fixed price are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. Set your own price! PM me for details.

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 DLC ONLY US
$21.66
1. HyeVltg3
----------------------
$10.83
1. mrcheeses
2. darken

- Player's swimwear set - 12.99
- Round 2 costumes(kitty, what a char, Special sets) - 12.99
- Round 3 costumes(gym, Uniforms Special 2 sets) - 12.99
- Round 5 costumes(China, Special 3, formal sets) - 12.99
- Hotties Swimwear set(all in one pack of Hotties swimwear 1,2,3) - 12.99

[quote name='HyeVltg3']I would like to nominate a GS Group..IF this does come to PSN.
Time and Eternity™ Official Trailer
Fully animated JRPG ... sounds amazing.
http://youtu.be/63T6ymhLRb0
Please?[/QUOTE]

You guys might want to do a little research on this game before you commit to it:

http://www.japanator.com/import-review-tokitowa-27727.phtml

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Fatal Frame II is the best one of the series[/QUOTE]

...on the Wii (or the Xbox). ;)

The Drop

Psn
-Catherine low price
-Karateka bundle low price

Ps2 Classic
-Fatal Frame 2

Discount
-Papo and Yo $9

Plus May
-Sleeping Dogs May 7
-Pinball Arcade (Arabian Nights,Ripley's Believe it or not,Theatre of Magic, Black Hole)
-Knytt Underground
-Blaz Blue Continuum Shift Extend (vita)

[quote name='rpg']The Drop

Psn
-Catherine low price
-Karateka bundle low price

Ps2 Classic
-Fatal Frame 2

Discount
-Papo and Yo $9

Plus May
-Sleeping Dogs May 7
-Pinball Arcade (Arabian Nights,Ripley's Believe it or not,Theatre of Magic, Black Hole)
-Knytt Underground
-Blaz Blue Continuum Shift Extend (vita)[/QUOTE]

You shittin me bro? Thats it for next week? Wtf is a Karateka bundle? lol

[quote name='snakemaster2389']WOOWW who gives a fuk, the game is only like 20 mins long lol. Shitty update for ps3, oh well i got shit to play still[/QUOTE]
Good luck with the drop bro. :lol:

[quote name='Derfel']You guys might want to do a little research on this game before you commit to it:

http://www.japanator.com/import-review-tokitowa-27727.phtml

...on the Wii (or the Xbox). ;)[/QUOTE]

I played both and still either version is better than the rest of the series. Too bad we don't get the DC.

As for the JRPG, I'm still going to get it if it comes to PSN (not going to pay full price for that). I'm not a fan of cutesy/girly/hentai-ish jrpgs but I'm starving for something I haven't played before.

Question: Do I need to beat Sleeping Dogs main story first then DLCs? since its going free for US... I already beat EU verison.. I hope I dont have to start all over again

[quote name='TurkFebruary']Still have that Deadly Premonition resell available. $13.33.[/QUOTE]

Still available. *Sorry kyledsl, due to ongoing trust issues with newbies to the forum, I can't sell to anyone new to the community*

[quote name='y2jd']Question: Do I need to beat Sleeping Dogs main story first then DLCs?[/QUOTE]

I have the same question for ACIII..going to be starting that soon I think, don't know if all the dlc is mixed in the story or separate.

As for the Plus schedule for May..holy crap, it is nice for Vita owners. Blazblue is a deep fighter and it is great to see yet another retail game added to Plus for the Vita. Then two of the other games are cross buys, two of which I almost bought a few times but never pulled the trigger. Great adds for me.

Then, of course, Sleeping Dogs for the PS3. I am stoked.

AC3 is awesome... i dont even have DLCs for that either but I beat it lol.. probably same as previous AC games.. not 100% sure on it i have all other w/ all dlcs cept AC3

[quote name='y2jd']oh ok.. just checking.. thanks rpg...
is anyone down for Sleeping Dog DLCs group?[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just rent from amir the DLC? The dlc only last a couple of hours.

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']As for the JRPG, I'm still going to get it if it comes to PSN (not going to pay full price for that). I'm not a fan of cutesy/girly/hentai-ish jrpgs but I'm starving for something I haven't played before.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Looks like a game I'd still like to play.[/QUOTE]

Dammit people, do I have to post the review from the guy who was so excited for this game that he shelled out for the extra-expensive JP limited edition and then was so disappointed with the game itself that he couldn't even be bothered to finish it?!

;)

Anyway, at least if it comes to PSN the gameshare pricing will no doubt lessen the pain. I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of disappointed retail customers come July...

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']Why don't you just rent from amir the DLC? The dlc only last a couple of hours.[/QUOTE]

I thought maybe he dont have any.. ill check thanks

Sleeping Dogs was my GOTY of 2012. I really enjoyed playing it on my PC and I'm more than willing to replay it on the PS3. The Steam version was only about 5.8 GB, anyone know the size of the PS3 version?

I always wanted to buy the Pinball Arcade; I really liked playing the Black Hole demo so I'm glad it will be free on PSN+ later this month. The other 3 machines are weak (which was the reason I passed on the compilation) so now I can spend $10 on two packs with good machines in them.

< im interested in joining a gameshare or few for some rpgs / action rpgs

Got way too much free time atm, so open to pretty much anything

Already have Ni No Kuni though.

Interested in Rainbow Moon definitely, but if anyone else has a group or is interested in starting one for select rpgs please feel free to PM me. Definitely interested

Thanks !

[quote name='Yanksfan']I have the same question for ACIII..going to be starting that soon I think, don't know if all the dlc is mixed in the story or separate.
[/QUOTE]

It is separate. I suggest waiting until after you beat the game before accessing it. It contains spoilers about the main story.

Awesome that Pinball Arcade is included since maybe you guys will join me for some DLC groups then! Love some real pinball table action. A couple of DLC highlights are Star Trek: The Next Generation and Twilight Zone. Now, of course, they just need Addams Family.

Also, let me rephrase my noob hosting questions:

1. Is it safe to use Paypal to host and it doesn't leave any trace of your account information on the account, including e-mail used?

2. If so, do you just buy in increments to get to the game price amount (i.e. $10 and $5 for a $15 game)?

Not sure if this is a dumb question but are PS2 games GS-able? I already know PS1 games are...tested with a local friend. Hoping the same laws carry over to PS2 games.

Would love to get a GS going for Fatal Frame. dont have a working copy of it.

Groups Hosting:

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 DLC ONLY US
$21.66
1. HyeVltg3
----------------------
$10.83
1. mrcheeses
2. darken

- Player's swimwear set - 12.99
- Round 2 costumes(kitty, what a char, Special sets) - 12.99
- Round 3 costumes(gym, Uniforms Special 2 sets) - 12.99
- Round 5 costumes(China, Special 3, formal sets) - 12.99
- Hotties Swimwear set(all in one pack of Hotties swimwear 1,2,3) - 12.99

BLACK OPS 2
$20
---------------
$10
1. (TBA)
2. Sengez

DEAD SPACE 3 + AWAKENED DLC
$23.34
1. HyeVltg3
---------------
$11.67
1. andre.ars
(2 resells- 34.99/resell)

PM If you'd like to join any groups

[quote name='HyeVltg3']Not sure if this is a dumb question but are PS2 games GS-able? I already know PS1 games are...tested with a local friend. Hoping the same laws carry over to PS2 games.

Would love to get a GS going for Fatal Frame. dont have a working copy of it.

Groups Hosting:

PM If you'd like to join any groups[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

yes u can share ps2 games. are u making a Fatal Frame 2 group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back