CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Zaspera snipe some accounts? Wasn't he also a trusted member?

My point? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of leaving feedback for resells if there is no guarantee whatsoever that they won't be sniped in the future?
Feedback gives an idea of the person you are dealing with. It will help with newcomers coming in and having established hosts require a deposit for example. But in no walk of life are there any guarantees when you are dealing with another person. There are traders on CAG that have 50 plus feedback that rip people off. That doesn't mean that people don't leave feedback anymore, you just have to use the information you have available and your best judgment. That is why I keep track of the different kinds of feedback too. So we can see if a new member that has just purchased a few cheap slots but hasn't hosted yet tries to host a big group, you can look and see that you may want to still have some reservations despite this user having some vouches from members. You don't have to, but the info is there if you want to do so.

Like Boosted said, the only guarantee any of us ever have had is being in complete control of the group or buying it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sold a blank account? Why didn't they just make their own?
It was a EU Account with 10 pound already loaded on it from a previous trade that I made. I created the account and applied the Prepaid card to the account about 2 months ago. I sold it to Apollyon at a discount for his Uncharted group to get everyone in the group a slight discount.

Sold 3 accounts to maximalni - Sly Cooper 4 : Thieves in Time, Prince of Persia HD Trilogy, Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge. Everything went great +3 rep for Maximaini

Boosted02GT's Summer Game Sale

I accept Paypal, PSN Credit (willing to add Paypal if needed), or Amazon Credit.

*****I am not putting prices on the games, just make offers through PM.*****

Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition - Sold to Factor747
Bioshock Infinite - Sold to Swaggerbot3k
Black Ops 2 - Sold to Zaspera
Borderlands 1
Catherine
Devil May Cry HD Collection - Sold to ClydeSheBang
Jurassic Park - Sold to Captaintek3304
Madden 13
Mass Effect 1,2,3 (Three Separate Accounts - Only sold as a bundle) - Sold to HyeVltg
Metal Gear Revengeance + DLC
Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge - Sold to maximalni
One Piece Pirate Warriors
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Port Royale 3 : Pirates and Merchants
Price of Persia HD Trilogy - Sold to maximalni
Rayman 3 HD
Resident Evil Revelations (2 Slots Available)
Sacred Citadel
Sly Cooper 4 : Thieves in Time - Sold to maximalni
Toy Story 2 and 3 (All on 1 Account) - Sold to khaledseif
Two Worlds II : Velvet Edition - Sold to Factor747

***** I may add more games as time goes on so keep checking the list. *****

I also thought of an easier way to monitor the feedback. Make a new CAG acct called "GS Feedback". Have people PM the account with their feedback, including trade partner's account name(s) and game title(s) in the topic of the PM message (to make searching easier if you have to). We can make a small ad picture that hyperlinks to the "send a PM to CS Feedback" page to the top part of the front page so people remember to use it. Then you only have to check that account's PM inbox periodically instead of having to hawk this topic.

My suggestion for point values that may be a little too in depth

For person to person resell/phantoms

+1 point for seller when buyer confirms they got what they paid for and that it works properly

+1 point for buyer when seller confirms they were paid

+1 point to both members if buyer confirms account still works properly after 30 days

-4 points to member if other party can definitively prove that they were ripped off

For group shares:

+1 point for both resells when phantoms confirm they got what they paid for

+1 point per phantom when host confirms they have said they were done downloading

I personally would go so far to say that resells would be responsible for each other in a group share, cause they should be changing the PW after giving it to the phantoms anyway. But I think that's going a little too far

The idea here is to reward the people who use the system properly ,and punish the people who rip people off and ignore messages. People will want to see their feedback go up, so they'll bug their group members to leave the feedback. Feedback should require both parties to agree the trade went well. If a lot of people start to use the system, this way would be much easier for you to manage

great trader, positive feedback for - boosted02gt
Added.

I also thought of an easier way to monitor the feedback. Make a new CAG acct called "GS Feedback". Have people PM the account with their feedback, including trade partner's account name(s) and game title(s) in the topic of the PM message (to make searching easier if you have to). We can make a small ad picture that hyperlinks to the "send a PM to CS Feedback" page to the top part of the front page so people remember to use it. Then you only have to check that account's PM inbox periodically instead of having to hawk this topic.

My suggestion for point values that may be a little too in depth

For person to person resell/phantoms

+1 point for seller when buyer confirms they got what they paid for and that it works properly

+1 point for buyer when seller confirms they were paid

+1 point to both members if buyer confirms account still works properly after 30 days

-4 points to member if other party can definitively prove that they were ripped off

For group shares:

+1 point for both resells when phantoms confirm they got what they paid for

+1 point per phantom when host confirms they have said they were done downloading

I personally would go so far to say that resells would be responsible for each other in a group share, cause they should be changing the PW after giving it to the phantoms anyway. But I think that's going a little too far

The idea here is to reward the people who use the system properly ,and punish the people who rip people off and ignore messages. People will want to see their feedback go up, so they'll bug their group members to leave the feedback. Feedback should require both parties to agree the trade went well. If a lot of people start to use the system, this way would be much easier for you to manage
If this is how we want to proceed, that is fine with me. I personally do not want to manage two different CAG accounts, but if someone wants to then we can certainly go with this if its the agreed upon method. We would need to contact and clear it with a mod first though, as operating two different CAG accounts is against TOS and is a ban worthy offense. I am sure they would clear it though, I know of one person who they approve of using two different accounts.

Also, currently, feedback does require both parties to agree the trade went well. Like with the example above, only Boosted received feedback. I don't give feedback for maximalni until Boosted states it went well too from his perspective.

What does everyone think?

To everyone watch out about noob georgapie1, he joigned yesterday and inquired about my hitman slot, just like fournier/crysis

Also, currently, feedback does require both parties to agree the trade went well. Like with the example above, only Boosted received feedback. I don't give feedback for maximalni until Boosted states it went well too from his perspective.

What does everyone think?
Ahh, that explains why I only have 1+ instead of 2. I feel like if we want to make sure both parties agree, then neither party should get feedback points until both agree.

It was a EU Account with 10 pound already loaded on it from a previous trade that I made. I created the account and applied the Prepaid card to the account about 2 months ago. I sold it to Apollyon at a discount for his Uncharted group to get everyone in the group a slight discount.

Sold 3 accounts to maximalni - Sly Cooper 4 : Thieves in Time, Prince of Persia HD Trilogy, Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge. Everything went great +3 rep for Maximaini

Boosted02GT's Summer Game Sale

I accept Paypal, PSN Credit (willing to add Paypal if needed), or Amazon Credit.

*****I am not putting prices on the games, just make offers through PM.*****

Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Assassin's Creed Revelations Ultimate Edition - Sold to Factor747
Bioshock Infinite - Sold to Swaggerbot3k
Black Ops 2 - Sold to Zaspera
Borderlands 1
Catherine
Devil May Cry HD Collection - Sold to ClydeSheBang
Jurassic Park - Sold to Captaintek3304
Madden 13
Mass Effect 1,2,3 (Three Separate Accounts - Only sold as a bundle) - Sold to HyeVltg
Metal Gear Revengeance + DLC
Ninja Gaiden 3 : Razor's Edge - Sold to maximalni
One Piece Pirate Warriors
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Port Royale 3 : Pirates and Merchants
Price of Persia HD Trilogy - Sold to maximalni
Rayman 3 HD
Resident Evil Revelations (2 Slots Available)
Sacred Citadel
Sly Cooper 4 : Thieves in Time - Sold to maximalni
Toy Story 2 and 3 (All on 1 Account) - Sold to khaledseif
Two Worlds II : Velvet Edition - Sold to Factor747

***** I may add more games as time goes on so keep checking the list. *****
I'm still interested in Ace Combat and maybe Port Royale if you can let both go at a discount.

Ahh, that explains why I only have 1+ instead of 2. I feel like if we want to make sure both parties agree, then neither party should get feedback points until both agree.
Well, it required both parties to agree for both parties to get feedback. If someone leaves feedback, they are stating their side and that is recorded. It would take much more work to try to keep track of and match up feedbacks before posting it.

I like the feedback system how it is now. I don't know why people are trying to complicate it.
I wasn't trying to complicate it, and they were mere suggestions. I'm not in charge of it nor do I want to be. About 1/3 of the trades going down seem to be actually using the feedback system. My idea was simply a way to push more people to start using it

$20 PSN code for $18 if anyone is interested or buy a blank acc pre-loaded with $40 PSN credits for $35. I'll also host a group if you need one. 

Blogcast ep.81

Psn
- Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark
- The Smurfs 2
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (ps3)
- Zeno Clash II
- Ben 10 bundle (psp)

Demo
- Storm

$1
-Everyday Shooter
-Critter Crunch

PsMobile
- Chaos Rings
- Roll in the Hole
- Fish Fish Fish
- Attack of the Mutants

Blogcast ep.81

Psn
- The Smurfs 2
- Zeno Clash II
- Ben 10 bundle (psp)

Demo
- Storm

$1
-Everyday Shooter
-Critter Crunch

PsMobile
- Chaos Rings
- Roll in the Hole
- Fish Fish Fish
- Attack of the Mutants
Ew, I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Oh well, more time to clear the backlog. What is it, the last week of August where in one week FFXIV, Killer is dead, Saints Row 4 and Lost Planet 3 release (not necessarily on psn)? The lull in releases shall end that week.

Ew, I think I threw up in my mouth a little. Oh well, more time to clear the backlog. What is it, the last week of August where in one week FFXIV, Killer is dead, Saints Row 4 and Lost Planet 3 release (not necessarily on psn)? The lull in releases shall end that week.
Works for me. Gives enough time to complete as much of the backlog as I can before killer is dead. Hopefully it's goo, never played no more heroes but loved killer 7.

Time and Eternity (13.5GB/$50)

Resell (16.66)
1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom ($8.34)
1.Mirmo

Need 1 more resell and 1 more phantom, also looking for a share of Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Just to get clarification regarding the Uncharted 3 GOTY Digital Install all I have to DL is the Single Player, 2D Movies and the Multiplayer for the game to be playable right? 

Just to get clarification regarding the Uncharted 3 GOTY Digital Install all I have to DL is the Single Player, 2D Movies and the Multiplayer for the game to be playable right?
You need the SP and either 2D or 3D movies for the campaign to be playable.
For the full multiplayer experience, download multiplayer and all the unlocks
The map packs are extras, as are the voice packs.

Blogcast ep.81

Psn
- The Smurfs 2
- Zeno Clash II
- Ben 10 bundle (psp)

Demo
- Storm

$1
-Everyday Shooter
-Critter Crunch

PsMobile
- Chaos Rings
- Roll in the Hole
- Fish Fish Fish
- Attack of the Mutants
YAAAAA*yawn*AAAAAYYYY!!!

I did leave feedback for maximalni in my post. It probably just got lost in the writing.

+3 feedback for maximalni as a great buyer.

+1 feedback for frombrknwings for buying One Piece : Pirate Warriors

Thanks to VenTli for providing a free eu ps+ code.

---------------
Selling:
Far Cry 3 resell - $9
DmC resell - $9
Resident Evil 5 resell - $3
CounterStrike: Global Offensive resell - $2
TWD 400 days DLC + Ep.1 resell - $1

Looking for:
God of War collection

---------------

Uncharted 3 GOTY - 31.5GB
$6.67
1. Apollyon
2. Usuyami
----------------
$3.33
3. ashufflinzombie (info sent)
4. Brainberry (downloading)

One resell spot open. Size is not as big as some make it out to be. You need 44gb of space total, not 50gb x 2. Will take up 31.5GB after installing everything.

Have $3 codes been discontinued? I want to be a cheap ass and not add a whole $5 for this very small purchase totaling $2 lol.
I think so, I havent seen any for a long time and when they did have them last i tried to redeem for them but it kept telling me I couldnt

Have $3 codes been discontinued? I want to be a cheap ass and not add a whole $5 for this very small purchase totaling $2 lol.

I think so, I havent seen any for a long time and when they did have them last i tried to redeem for them but it kept telling me I couldn't
Really has been a long-ass time, hasn't it? I know the feeling though: I wanted to do the preorder for Ducktales but only had $11.10 in my psn wallet. So I had to bite the bullet and add $5 to my account. And even when they've got them back in the past, they NEVER last long!

Oh yeah, almost forgot.... Timeshare of Deadpool available. Reputable CAGs only need apply.

I'm late on this (thought i had to leave feedback on his profile) but +1 to GogetaSS4 for a successful transaction on purchasing his Tolu resell

Time and Eternity (13.5GB/$50)

Resell (16.66)
1. KuHLiiDE

Phantom ($8.34)
1.Mirmo

Edit on this group^

Game has been bought and both Mirmo and I are grabbing the game. If interested still we have a resell and phantom slot that you can purchase for the same prices as listed above.

EDIT: In transaction with Locoxx. If he doesn't take my 2 psn cards i'll still be selling them for $18. Thanks.

Thanks to VenTli for providing a free eu ps+ code.
---------------
Selling:
Far Cry 3 resell - $9
DmC resell - $9
Resident Evil 5 resell - $3
CounterStrike: Global Offensive resell - $2
TWD 400 days DLC + Ep.1 resell - $1
Looking for:
God of War collection
---------------
Uncharted 3 GOTY - 31.5GB
$6.67
1. Apollyon
----------------
$3.33
3. ashufflinzombie (info sent)
4. Brainberry (downloading)
One resell spot open. Size is not as big as some make it out to be. You need 44gb of space total, not 50gb x 2. Will take up 31.5GB after installing everything.
I'll take 400 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back