CAG PSN Gamesharing #6 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
These groups are now finished. +1 to all members involved. That was a total of 5 Dragon's Crown groups that I hosted and everyone was great to work with. Thanks again.

Dragon's Crown Group A

Resell ($16.67)
1. boosted02gt

2. Marauder7 (Paid)
Phantom ($8.33)
1. Menikmati
2. Mauaus

Dragon's Crown Group D

Resell ($16.67)

1. QDizzle81 

2. VenTIi

Phantom ($8.33)

1. dcm1602

2. kakuzuaff

Panama Red got them all right besides giving the wrong console for Headhunter. Its for Dreamcast, theres even a DC website address on the bottom. No big deal though. Ill do some more tomorrow, Im leaving on a small vacation today.

Add me to the bunch of sniped

Hey guys,

I got a question. I have a game that is in the US/North American region. I want some DLC for the game and I know that while games may not be region locked DLC is.

So, if I create a new account (Eu) and download the EU dlc onto an EU account, would it be possible to then switch over to my North American account and use the DLC?

Finally, is Mexico in a different region in regards to the PSN store compared to Canada/USA?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

I got a question. I have a game that is in the US/North American region. I want some DLC for the game and I know that while games may not be region locked DLC is.

So, if I create a new account (Eu) and download the EU dlc onto an EU account, would it be possible to then switch over to my North American account and use the DLC?

Finally, is Mexico in a different region in regards to the PSN store compared to Canada/USA?
DLC is not region locked, but it must be used with the same region as the main game. Region locked would mean that you could only play US dlc on US machines and so on. If your game is US (NTSC) then the dlc must also be NTSC. Mexico is in the same region as the US/Canada so dlc purchased on the Mexico store should work with the main if it's also NTSC.

DLC is not region locked, but it must be used with the same region as the main game. Region locked would mean that you could only play US dlc on US machines and so on. If your game is US (NTSC) then the dlc must also be NTSC. Mexico is in the same region as the US/Canada so dlc purchased on the Mexico store should work with the main if it's also NTSC.
Thanks for the answer.

The servers are going to be region locked? If not you could use the UK (PAL) version and play with the US (NTSC) version.
Was it advertised that it was going to be UK or did you find out once you joined the group? If it was the latter, that's not cool.

Also, +1 to fmills15 for his purchase of a TLoU phantom.

Edit: Why does quoting have to be such a pain?
No idea the new quoting feature takes some getting used to.

And to answer your question Im not yet sure if it is region Locked, I know the PC version isnt, you can changewhat region server you currently want to play on via the Launcher. not sure if the PS3 version will go the same route...

And yes I only heard that the group was for the UK version after joining, its not a bad thing, but if the above is "true" then I can't really stay in the group.

But I "NEED" to be in a Pre-order group =P D3 comes with quiet a few in-game goodies, I'd hate to miss due to doubt.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=10966151

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=10966162

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/304704-cag-psn-gamesharing-6-findcreate-a-gameshare-group-and-gameshare-faq/?p=10966163

Here Bogy (the Host of the D3 group in question) quotes the EXACT sources I found... other than this there is no definite answer about D3's multiplayer being Disc(DL) region locked or freely changeable like the PC version.

KickBeat Hits PS Vita and PS3 on September 3rd(CrossBuy)http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/08/07/kickbeat-hits-ps-vita-and-ps3-on-september-3rd/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeavHAbPnec
...I Like Fighters...And I Like Music.

I'm In.

KickBeat
1. HyeVltg3
-----------

LETS DO THIS.

Do we have any Portal 2 shares floating around and do they qualify for the free PC version?
To get the steam version for free, a code that came with the box was required. I'm pretty sure no such code comes with the PSN version.

Thanks to kingcz for providing a free ps+ code.

Need for Speed™ Most Wanted Complete DLC Bundle - UK/EU Region £10.79 / $16.6
£3.60 / $5.53
1. Apollyon (Host)
2. extra80
------------
£1.80 / $2.77
1. EstonianBeast
2. Strange

+1 for everyone above

Dragon's Crown

Resell ($16.66)

1. Acquiesc3 (?)

2. Dramatic Crysis

Phantom ($8.33)

1, Emoney244

2. cereal_killerxx
I'll take the last slot. After showing this off to my brother he wanted in on this game too.

Also, my last group with these guys went flawless. +1's to

HyeVltg3
Pravado
SteamboatOp

@cwinters Sent account info first to seeing as I "don't have feedback." :) But I take it you haven't been in here for a while and don't know about the feedback system.

Also, how/why does Cwinters have feedback for gameshares on his feedback tab? I thought it was against the rules or something...

@cwinters Sent account info first to seeing as I "don't have feedback." :) But I take it you haven't been in here for a while and don't know about the feedback system.

Also, how/why does Cwinters have feedback for gameshares on his feedback tab? I thought it was against the rules or something...
It is but not everyone reads the OP and it was done a year ago. Of course he (and anyone else for that matter) can contact a mod and have it removed if they wish. I also think Yank's 'feedback' should be called something else, doesn't matter what, just so people aren't confused.

Plus one for that raven guy.

Can someone explain this new feedback thing for me and why it was made this way?
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, as I wasn't involved or really even reading the thoughts as they were being presented, but I believe the intention was:

1. Since feedback isn't supposed to be left the same way that trading feedback is left, this provides a way to do so without breaking those rules.

2. Instead of having people constantly ask about experiences with someone who they aren't familiar with, they now have something to look at and base their judgement/trust off of for that individual.

Hello guys, just wanted to ask how it works out when there is two resellers and two phantoms. As I know you only can have two PS3 activated at same time so does the two phantoms first download and then deactivate so the resellers can download or how does it work? Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello guys, just wanted to ask how it works out when there is two resellers and two phantoms. As I know you only can have two PS3 activated at same time so does the two phantoms first download and then deactivate so the resellers can download or how does it work? Thanks a lot in advance.
Hi,[customspoiler='SONY.'] :ziplip: [/customspoiler]

why did you visit jholonox's profile? he apparently got scammed by an impersonator, dont see anyone in this thread but a nub ala cinderella doing this, no offense

+1 for smartbombUK for hosting WRC, where you phantys at?

why did you visit jholonox's profile? he apparently got scammed by an impersonator, dont see anyone in this thread but a nub ala cinderella doing this, no offense

+1 for smartbombUK for hosting WRC, where you phantys at?
Been here two days and idling so I could post, wanted to buy MP3 resell from factor747 so waiting until he answers me again (he wanted me to be able to post before we did the trade). (Also I have checked many profiles on the people who post here lol).

Hi,[customspoiler='SONY.'] :ziplip: [/customspoiler]
lol, never gets old.

Could be someone who didn't sign up or in (a guest). It could also be the victim lying to garner pity. I'm not saying it was one thing or another, but this kind of thing will happen if you a) list your PSN name on an open forum such as this and then b) conduct a transaction over PSN without being 100% sure about who you are dealing with.

Been here two days and idling so I could post, wanted to buy MP3 resell from factor747 so waiting until he answers me again (he wanted me to be able to post before we did the trade). (Also I have checked many profiles on the people who post here lol).
I purchased factor747's share so unless he has another one it's gone.

Could be someone who didn't sign up or in (a guest). It could also be the victim lying to garner pity. I'm not saying it was one thing or another, but this kind of thing will happen if you a) list your PSN name on an open forum such as this and then b) conduct a transaction over PSN without being 100% sure about who you are dealing with.
Idk man, to contact factor he visited jholonox's profile??
jholo may not be legit either, he said he had $9 paypal to trade but got scammed $15 amazon and the psn of the alleged scammer DOESNT EXIST lmao! post #11934

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back